The Cheat

Story Info
He looked so delicious today.
1.5k words
2.47
9.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked so delicious today. He had a very important meeting downtown and couldn't be late. The head guys were thinking about letting him join them. She knew he had worked very hard for this the last five years so she wanted him to look his absolute best.

She chose a suit for him that was navy blue pin stripe, white dress shirt and a red power tie. She thought the tie would bring the colors all together. This morning she had woke up to his strong black hands pulling on her luscious tits.

He was the handsomest man she had ever seen. Black curly hair, blue eyes, an ass to die for, six packs and a cock that could rock anyone's world. She just got to be the lucky one that he wanted to spend his life with.

As she went in to the bathroom to see if he was done in the shower, he grabbed her and told her he wanted to make love for good luck. He felt inspired today by her and he loved her very much. She knew all this but couldn't help feeling her heart lift every time he said it.

She told him that she loved him too and that she wanted his hard black cock in her mouth first. As she went down on him she could hear him moan in anticipation. She first thought about the meeting and then threw the thought to the side, she wanted to give her man what he needed.

She started to lick the head of his cock and couldn't wait so she started to deep throat him while playing with his balls. As she rolled them in her hand she stopped and started to lick them. She couldn't believe how huge his cock was becoming and enjoyed watching it enlarge.

She turned, walked over to the counter and scooted her ass up on the vanity so he could have a clear view of her drizzling pussy. He soon came over to her and began to lick her tits while she fingered herself. He loved it when she did that, she knew, so she kept going. He started to pull on his cock and she said hey my love let me do that for you. He laughed and gave his cock over to her.

She soon had her hands around it pulling and the closer he came to her the closer she came to orgasms. He could see her eyes starting to glisten and knew it was time to fuck her hard. He pulled his cock out of her hands and slammed it into her so hard she thought she was going through the wall. He asked her if that was how she wanted it and with a tremendous sigh and a quiver she said yes.

She loved it when he fucked her like this. It felt so good to have him take total control of her body and do whatever he wanted to with it. She told him that if he wanted to make it to the meeting that he would have to hurry. He told her that he would fuck her fast and hard not to worry.

As his cock was going in and out of her wet sloppy pussy she started to come and he could feel her pussy muscles tighten around his engorged cock. At this point he was holding her shoulders against the wall putting all of his effort into pleasing her, knowing she liked it hard.

He loved to fuck her this way so he could watch the expressions wash over her face. He could see the pure pleasure that he brought her every time she had an orgasm. As she started to come down from her sky high orgasm he took her down and turned her over so that she was leaning over the counter ass in the air.

He decided that it was time for him to fill her with his tremendous load of love juice and told her he was going to fuck her ass. She said for him to go ahead because she knew in a matter of minutes he would be coming and thats what she liked the best....tasting his juices.

He started to put the head of his cock in her ass slowly until she told him to hurry and fuck her, she was starting to have another orgasm. He shoved his cock in and she was a tight fit but he continued to enter her ass. He started to rock back and forth while she fingered her cunt. He was getting close and started to pump faster when he heard her moaning and could feel her rubbing her clit faster and faster.

He told her he was ready to come and stopped what he was doing. She got on her back on the bathroom rug and they did a 69 because that was their favorite position. As she started to deep throat him again she heard him groaning and knew he was ready. She wanted to come at the same time so she told him to finger fuck her while licking her and he did.

He began to fuck her mouth like he was fucking her pussy earlier and she could do nothing more than lay there and enjoy the taste of a hard black cock. As she started to come all over his face she swallowed the tasty come that was filling her mouth. She loved it when he come in her mouth, there was nothing better. She grabbed hold of his cock as he started to slow down and pumped it until the come was all but drained out.

She loved the sensations she felt when he licked her pussy but adding a finger to the equation was totally so much better to enjoy. As things started to slow down she told him that he had better go get ready for the meeting. He knew that he had to go but didn't really want to. Getting up off the floor he pulled her to her feet and held her. He reached down and playing with her clit, told her to save up her energy for later because when he got home he wanted some more cock blowing.

She looked at him, walking out into the bedroom and laughed saying she knew what he liked. He turned and went to wash his face and cock. He had to get dressed and get out of there for the meeting. As he walked back out into the bedroom he saw the suit and tie laying on the bed and laughed. Here he thought he would never be ready in time and she had already picked out the suit and tie.

After he got dressed she walked into the bedroom and told him how lucky she was and how tremendously handsome he was. She told him good luck at the meeting and how very proud of him she was. She told him that he would get the promotion, that he was meant for that position.

As he walked out the door she kissed him goodbye and they made their plans for dinner that night. Little did he know that after he left a friend of hers was going to be dropping by and they would be spending a little quality time together. She went back into the apartment to get ready when the doorbell rang. She went to the door, looked out and saw her friend. She opened the door and let her in knowing that the next few hours were going to be a treat.

As her husband got downstairs to the first floor he realized he had left his car keys on the stand by the door. He went back up on the elevator and taking the keys out of his pocket he let himself into their penthouse. At first he didn't hear anything, then standing by the door he thought he could hear someone crying. He walked towards the bedroom and heard his wife softly weeping and someone telling her that she liked it this way.

He swung the bedroom door open and there laying on the bed was his wife tied and another woman standing over her with a leather strap. For a split second he couldn't believe his eyes and they didn't know he was there until he gave a sigh. They both looked at the door and the woman was stunned. His wife looked at him and said she could explain. He told her that was no use and left the room.

He went out to call work to let them know he was sick and couldn't make the meeting after all, they would have to reschedule. She thought he had left the penthouse and began to cry like never before, until she saw him walk back in the door naked. He told the women that he wanted some of the action after all he did have a right to it.

The woman holding the strap just smiled at him, licked her lips and offered her ass. He started to fuck her ass while watching his wife. The woman leaned down and started to lick his wife's shaved pussy clean. He loved watching these two she cats go at it. He loved to see the enjoyment on his wife's lovely face. They were truly enjoying themselves while he fucked the visitors ass.