The Cheater

Story Info
A man finnaly gets what's coming to him.
3.5k words
4.12
61.1k
19
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright© December 2010 by Mendon Fishers

*

There I was minding my own business, taking a leak, when some guy yells at me and tells me to knock it off. So, I figured I'd better explain to him why I'm pissing on a grave.

It all started with my best sales rep. for the last few years.

Larry Wilson was a 35 year old salesman and had a territory that was about 1000 miles from the home office outside New York City. So he lived with his girlfriend in a small house he had rented when assigned the territory four years ago. He was good at sales for Silver Software Services. He sold custom programming to satisfy manufacturing companies and made a decent income. His customers liked him and there were never any complaints about him to the home office.

To be exact, a few of our customers inquired of me, his boss Arnie Oliver, if they could steal him away from the company. Of course I said I would never let him go that he was just too valuable and way too good a salesman.

He loved the attention and praise. However, this type of praise made him just a little too full of himself for my liking. Normally I would have addressed that attitude, but he was responsible for 40% of my department's company sales. So I did what any good manager would do, I ignored it.

His girlfriend, Sheila Vitale, was 10 years younger than him and beautiful. She was 5' 4" tall with soft blond hair and clear cool blue eyes. She was of northern Italian ancestry. Unfortunately she was also completely enthralled with him. As far as he was concerned, she was just arm candy that was also good in bed. I guess he did feel something for her, but his love of himself was stronger and came first.

And because of that self-love, He was a player and chased women relentlessly.

He didn't "play" around in his little town. That old expression, "You don't shit where you eat" applied to his home area. But he didn't follow that rule if he was over 300 miles from home and no one knew him. Then he'd turn into a snake and try to screw anything available.

Now he wasn't after skanks and sluts, but young, pretty females who appeared to be interested in him. Married or single to him they were just pieces of meat there for the taking.

Yeah, I know, he was stupid. He had a beautiful young female at home, who would do anything he asked and even more. She was totally in love with him, exactly like he was totally in love with himself. The only difference was that she was true to him and was completely faithful. On the other hand he was only faithful to himself.

He had a different woman in his bed every time he traveled. Like I said he was a snake.

It was December, and time to travel to the home office in New York State for our annual sales meeting and Holiday Party. He had taken his girl friend, Sheila, to a couple of these parties early in their relationship. Sheila was young, didn't know anyone he worked with and hadn't developed the social skills to start a conversation with strangers. Most of the people we worked with did not go out of their way to make her comfortable with them as they felt Larry should have extended himself to help her become comfortable in his setting.

The end result was that Sheila stayed in their room most days and only ventured out if he took her somewhere. Since he really didn't want Sheila "hanging around", and cramping his style, he went out of his way to make her feel bored and uncomfortable with the people he worked with.

It was at one these parties I met her. I remember seeing her sitting at an empty table looking lost. I asked her to dance. Sometime that week I lost my heart to her. But I couldn't tell her. Besides she only had eyes for Larry and he was my best salesman. I couldn't risk messing with his girlfriend.

She lasted two years attending these events and then didn't want to accompany him anymore. He was a great actor; he pleaded, cajoled, and begged her to attend. He almost cried, but then realized she might give in if he did and go, so he pretended to give in and let her stay home with the promise to call her everyday (but not at night because he might be getting lucky with another female.)

For the next couple of years, he worked his way through all the young unattached females (and some attached ones) at these parties.

Did I tell you before he was a snake?

That's right, a snake with a great big ego and a good line of bullshit.

I was his confident, so he told me, at the five year mark, that Sheila started the "marriage" and "children" talks. No he wasn't anywhere near ready to settle down and do the married man thing. Hell, Sheila was screwing his brains out every time he was home and there were a bunch of one (two?) night stands while was on the road.

"What man in his right mind would want to get married and pass that up?" he said.

Twice a year it was my job to ride along with all the salesman under my supervision. Larry was one of those. I timed my trips to meet him at his home and then stay a couple of days in his town before taking a week to travel with him. I got to know Sheila during these visits and saw the way Larry treated her and how much she loved him. I made a special place for her in my heart and because of these feelings; I began hating Larry a lot more.

Well eventually he gave in to her constant hints about marriage. He bought Sheila a ring. It was a small engagement ring that he said was perfect for the size of her hand. He gave it to her in June and promised that they'd set "the date" in the near future. My heart went out to Sheila. There she was as happy as could be and I was sad for her. I just knew that Larry would someday break her heart, just as mine was suffering now.

She was so happy; she did everything sexual he suggested. They tried anal, bdsm, bondage, and bestiality (no not really the bestiality, she wasn't that thrilled with animals!) He stayed fat and happy, and kept putting off a date for them to marry. He also kept on bedding anything (and everything) available while on the road.

You probably wonder how I knew all about their love life. Well Larry loved to brag. He told all the other salesmen and I was also aware of these stories. The other guys treated him like a hero. I got sick to my stomach concerned about how it would affect Sheila because it would eventually come out to hurt her.

Christmas was rapidly approaching and the company had set the dates for their annual sales meeting and Holiday Party. Larry told Sheila the dates he would be gone with an extra week added on. About two weeks before heading to the main office he took a quick trip around his sales territory. He wanted to visit all his major customers and just touch base with them before the office meeting.

He wanted no surprises caused by unhappy customers.

He also spent part of the time visiting some of his various girlfriends. Hell it was Christmas and he wanted to give them some small gifts as well as getting some of their "gifts." By the time he was done, it was a wonder he could get an erection. When he got back home from his "customer" trip, Sheila was sick with a stomach virus. He slept in the guest bedroom because he didn't want anything to interfere with his headquarters trip.

He had plans for that trip.

He was gone for two weeks, one week of which was actually the head quarters visit and Christmas Party. The next week was pure sex. He had connected with a couple of girls that were roommates. They spent most of that week in bed in the girl's apartment.

He walked around with a smile of satisfaction on his face all that second week. A couple of times, he shared his "girls" with some of the other guys at the headquarters. The girls walked funny afterwards but they were smiling from ear to ear. Finally his extra week was up and he had to return to Sheila.

He sort of hoped she wouldn't be too horny because he was tapped out and needed some extra time to recover as he told the guys.

It was funny, but on the plane ride home, he actually started to picture being married to Sheila and having some little rug rats running around the house. He dreamed of how much he might actually like being married and a Dad.

I guess a guy gets those kinds of thoughts when he's "all fucked out" from a week of pure sex.

Hey, that much sex almost stops being fun and starts resembling work and besides he was getting older.

My boss had hinted to me that I was ready to take the next step up the corporate ladder and they wanted me to begin training Larry as my assistant. It would mean that he could someday be my replacement. It would mean a substantial raise in pay for him, moving closer to the company headquarters, and coming off the road. That would also mean giving up all his little affairs and settling down.

And best of all I would also get a chance to see Sheila more often. So far she had no idea I had fallen in love with her and neither did Larry.

You know I sort of liked the idea.

After the airplane touched down in his home town he called Sheila to tell her he had landed and would be home in about 45 minutes. There was no answer. He assumed she was doing a little last minute shopping. Sheila was always like that. She'd get something in her head and look for hours until she found it.

In his mind's eye, he could see her decorating the house for the holidays and suddenly feeling as if she needed just that one perfect ornament to make everything perfect, out the door she would go, on a mission to find that special something.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Larry's Return

Larry could visualize how their house would look Christmas was one of Sheila's favorite holidays. She cooked, she cleaned, and she decorated, everything was done to perfection. And then there were the presents. She'd spend hours wrapping every single one of them. Hell, the gift wrapping services at the mall were no match for her wrapping talents. Each present was wrapped with love by her for her man.

As Larry got closer and closer to their home, he realized that he maybe did love her after all. Being settled down with one woman didn't seem like such a bad idea. A little chip off the old block running around and calling him dad, He could get used to that.

Rounding the corner on to his street, he noticed his house was dark. "Sheila must still be out shopping," he thought. "She'll really be surprised when she gets home and finds me waiting."

He pulled in the driveway and drove into the now opening garage. None of the outside decorations were up yet. Sheila must have left them for him to put up.

Larry walked in the side door calling out, "I'm home."

There was no answer. He turned on the kitchen lights. There was no sign of any dinner. He opened the refrigerator to get a beer. The refrigerator was empty. He ran through the rest of the downstairs. There were no Christmas decorations, no tree, no nothing. The house looked as if no one had lived in it in months. But that was impossible because he had only been gone three weeks.

He checked upstairs. Again there were no signs that anyone had been living here recently. He opened the bedroom closet to change into some fresh clothes and noticed Sheila's side was empty. He pulled open her dresser drawers, empty. He ran through the upstairs looking for anything that was hers. Nothing. All her belongings were gone.

Suddenly he knew Sheila was gone. He felt a deep longing in his soul. Suddenly something told him she was gone for good. He went back downstairs with a heavy heart.

He picked up the phone and dialed Sheila's cell phone. It went straight to voice mail. It was either turned off or out of range. On the kitchen counter he noticed some papers. There was an envelope addressed to him in Sheila's handwriting on the top. The pile consisted of some official looking letter and other papers. It was next to the engagement ring he had given her.

He picked up the top piece of paper. It was a letter from the Health Department. It was asking her to contact them. It explained she had contracted an STD and they were required to notify all her sexual partners of her condition. She had filled out only one name on the attached form, Larry's.

She indicated that she had contracted the disease from him.

The next form was a letter from her GYN, It said that Sheila was treated and cured. It also said that all testing indicated that she would be able to conceive again. The STD had caused no lasting damage.

The one word jumped out at me, "AGAIN"!

He looked at the rest of the paper work. It was a bill paid by health insurance for a four day hospital stay after a spontaneous abortion. Further reading showed that the abortion was suspected to have been caused by her contracting an STD and it affected the fetus.

Larry sat down at the table and let it all sink in. Sheila had been pregnant. He had given her an STD. The STD caused her to abort their baby. He had effectively killed his unborn child as well as Sheila's love by giving her some form of a venereal disease. For the first time since he was a child, He put his head down and cried.

When he woke up the next morning, he picked up his cell and sent a text to Sheila.

I'M SORRY PLS TAKE BK YUR RING

He didn't get an answer back. He hoped she got the message and would read it.

At last he picked up the envelope addressed to him. Last night he was too upset to read it. This morning he hoped to have found the courage. Larry opened it and unfolded the pages inside. They read;

Dear Larry, you bastard,

By now you have found I have left you. You are a cheating cock-sucker and I hate you. You brought home a disease and gave it to me. That disease killed our baby. Remember when you were home last time and I thought I had the stomach flu? Well it didn't get better in a couple of days so I went to the doctor. You can't imagine how happy I was when he told me I was pregnant.

I had it all planned out how I was going to tell you. A candle light dinner with all your favorite foods, romantic music, a long slow love making session, and then surprise you with the news. Well I guess I was the one to get the surprise.

The doctor's office called me the next day and said that they needed to run a few tests. After the tests, the Doctor called me into his office and proceeded to give me the bad news. The "fetus was not viable" in his ever so calculated words. It took me a few moments to realize that he meant our baby was dead.

I cried. When I recovered, he went on. "You have an STD which affected your pregnancy. I will be treating you for this disease and you should fully recover." He then asked who I had had unprotected sex with. I told him only you. He said he had to notify the Health Department and they would attempt to track down all the cases of this outbreak.

The Doctor put me in the hospital and preformed a procedure on me. The effect was similar to having an abortion. Our dead baby was scrapped out of my womb.

While I was in the hospital, someone from the Health Department paid me a visit. They were very efficient. They called your office and through your so called friends tracked down about 14 women you had sex with in the few months. Maybe you contracted the disease early in your "trip". Regardless, ten of the women tested positive for the STD you were spreading. A little over half of them had husbands or steady boyfriends. You were a regular Typhoid Mary of this STD. There are a lot of people out there, besides me, who aren't very happy with you anymore.

The Health Department will be contacting you soon. They want to know who else you infected.

Larry, I hate you and never want to see you or talk to you again. I am moving out of the area and will be getting on with my life without you.

I have left a video I took with some new friends to show you how done I am with you I am.

Fuck you, Baby Killer,

Sheila

A CD fell out of the envelope. When he played it, it showed Sheila having sex with four different guys, not all at once but at different times. The only thing the scenes all had in common was that the videos were taken in his bedroom. At first Sheila just lay there looking at the camera and letting the guy do her. About 10 minutes into each segment of the film, Sheila started participating. By the time the CD ended, Sheila was completely enjoying herself. Calling on the guy to fill her up and to make her cum. She let all four of them have her in all her openings.

This was no longer the Sheila Larry knew, but a complete slut. And he had made her that way.

He sat and watched the CD for hours. It drove him a little crazy. He started drinking to ease the pain. To be exact he drank for the following three days before stopping. He stopped, not because he wanted to stop, but because he had consumed everything alcoholic in his house.

He sobered up enough to drive to a neighborhood package liqueur store and buy a couple of cases of cheap whiskey. He returned home and starting to drink again. Before long he drifted into an alcohol induced fog, He realized that he really did love Sheila and wanted her back.

He also realized she hated him.

A week went by and the police showed up at his door. Arnie, his boss, was getting calls from company customers saying that Larry was a "no show" for appointments. Arnie had tried calling him but his cell phone went directly to voice mail and that was full. Arnie reported Larry's inaction to the local police.

After breaking down Larry's front door, the police found him passed out in front of the TV with the video running, set on continuous loop. They looked at him, the video, and the picture of his girlfriend on his lap and arrested him under some sort of mental health law concerning attempted suicide. They concluded he was trying to drink himself to death and suicide being illegal was their reason. He was put in a detox program for 30 days to dry out.

Larry ended up spending 60 days in the program until the Doctors felt he was safe to let out. Larry went home and started finishing up what was left in the case.

One morning when he was a little bit sober, He sent Sheila another text to her cell phone.

"I still lv yu. Pls come home."

The return message was simply; "FU" and that was all it said.

Larry went back to drinking his cheap booze.

++++++++++

The Present

It took about one year, but Larry finally drank himself to death. There was a small graveyard service for him. It was cold and rainy, not many people attended.

Toward the rear of the small group Sheila stood with me. She was smiling. She was overheard saying to me, "Serves the Bastard right. I'm glad he's dead."

So here I am finishing another leak, but now after hearing the story the cemetery caretaker wants to add his two cents so he further soaked the headstone...

*

Author's Note: Thank you for taking the time to read my humble offering. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed crafting it for you.