The Cheating Game Ch. 06

Story Info
The playing field becomes clear.
1.1k words
3.92
30.9k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn smiled as she woke up her sister's bed. The room smelled of sex and ...bacon? She rose from the tangled sheets and trotted downstairs.

Paul was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and listening to the radio.

Lynn leant over and kissed him, saying sleepily,

"Morning, lover."

She rubbed his naked back and snuggled against him, her arms around his waist.

He pulled away from her, exclaiming,

"Breakfast's ready!"

"Paul...?" Said Lynn.

He heard the question that had gone unvoiced and looked at Lynn.

"I've been thinking a lot. Last night was great, really, really great... I really think that I can move on with Jane, now that we're on an even playing field." He said, beaming.

"You're going to go ahead with the wedding?" Lynn wondered aloud.

"Of course, she's the woman I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with!" Said Paul, smiling as he forked some eggs into his mouth.

Lynn played with food in silence.

"Hey, they've just said that the road's been cleared!" Cried Paul excitedly, " I'm going to ring Jane and see when she'll be back."

+++++++

"Everything on course for the big day, Paul?" Asked Emily.

"Yep, all on track. Sure takes a lot of organising, though. Jane's always on the phone, to your folks, the florist, you name it." He answered. "Listen, I'm going to leave you girls to it and do some stuff in the garage."

"Okay Paulie..." Emily said, as the dressmaker entered, ready to re-take her growing measurements.

++++++++

Paul was bent over a workbench, with his shirt off, when he felt a hand on his back. It began to slide down below the waistband and gently stroked the top of his asscrack.

"Jane..." he said smiling but not turning around, "your sisters gone home?"

"I'm not Jane," the woman breathed huskily to his back.

He turned quickly, his tools left running.

"Lynn!!"

"I couldn't resist."

"What if Jane had come in?!!"

"Emily's taken her to lunch in town. They called to you, but maybe you didn't hear them over the noise of your drill...they thought I had some errands to run but I decided to stay here and see what else you fancied 'drilling'..."

"No, Lynn. What happened on Wednesday was a one-off, not the start of an affair!"

"Listen Paul, you think you're even with Jane, hmmm? You've fucked one woman whereas she fucked two men, still seems unfair to me..."

"I've put it behind me..." Said Paul, truthfully.

"You're such a good man Paul and such a good lover. I've been thinking about your hands on my body and your mouth on my tits. Feel how wet I am right now..." she said as she took his hand and guided it up her skirt to her bare pussy.

"Lynn...." Gasped Paul, unable to stop himself putting two fingers into her.

"Finger me Paul."

He grasped her waist to support himself and get better access. He watched intently as the usually strong woman melted on his hand. He smiled as he saw the abandon in her eyes. This woman who intimidated him, was at his mercy. He slowed his digits and she moaned, he frigged her hard and her hand on his shoulder gripped harder reflectively. She came explosively, juices gushing over his fingers, and her knees nearly gave way but Paul caught her.

"Take me to bed." She pleaded as she clung to him.

They stumbled upstairs, kissing each other urgently as they fumbled out of their clothes.

He put her on the bed and rolled a condom over his cock. He mounted her, gasping as her cunt lips swallowed him down to his balls.

Lynn looked into his lustful eyes and at the cross that swung from his neck. She put out her tongue to lick it, the sinfulness of it sending an orgasm shivering through her hot sweaty body.

Paul was thrusting into her and grunting loudly.

"I don't want you to cum yet." Said Lynn and pushed him off her.

Paul looked at her with frustration in his eyes.

"I need to tell you something first." Lynn said as she straddled his hips. Paul's cock twitched impatiently below Lynn's slit.

Lynn put her hands on his chest and lowered herself onto the tip of his cock. She began to turn left and right, rotating round his purple head.

"It all began when I found out Graeme had cheated on me. He begged me not to leave him. I agreed not to divorce him, but told him that there were going to be a few changes...." She said, breaking off to kiss the befuddled Paul.

"I told him I wanted to you..." She continued.

"Wait, Graeme knows?" Asked Paul, the sensations on his cock meant he could hardly understand her words or speak.

"Oh yes. He was reluctant at first, till I told him that I'd give him my sisters. His eyes lit up. I told him that with subtle hints and the right incentives I could turn those bitches into sluts eager for his cock..." Lynn paused to look at the horrified Paul below her.

"Yeah, Emily fucked Graeme first and the Jane, well you already know what she did," Lynn laughed, "$ 10,000 a man. A small price to pay to watch my sisters become common prostitutes, to make them betray the men they love. It was Graeme's money anyway..."

"You... you...you.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, God, aaaaaah!" Screamed Paul as Lynn finally sat on Paul's sensitive member, her muscles constricting around it and making him cum. He came harder than he had ever done before.

He lay there, catching his breath and coming down from the awesome high. Looking up at the self-satisfied face up above him, he threw her to the floor.

He was standing in front of her. He was red-faced and furious, the used condom dangling from his now deflated cock. It was so comical Lynn laughed at the sight.

"You! It was all you?! You manipulated all of us. I could kill you, right now....I'll tell Jane everything!" Paul raged.

"No you won't." Said Lynn smugly as she put her panties back on and located her bra.

Paul knew that she was right and it knocked some of the wind from his sails.

"I never, want to see your evil face ever again!"

"I'm going to be at your wedding Paul... I'm a bridesmaid..." responded Lynn as she began to pick up her clothes strewn throughout the house.

Just then they heard a car pull onto the gravel drive.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Paul swore, as he pushed the still semi naked woman out the back door.

He had just finished zipping his fly as Jane and Emily came in.

"Margaret, at the restaurant gave us these flowers. Isn't that the sweetest thing?" Jane beamed and kissed her fiancé. "God Paul, you're all hot and sweaty from working in the garage. Maybe you should shower..."

Paul could feel his sticky dick clinging uncomfortably to his boxers and said,

"Hmm that's a good idea. Jane, Emily, excuse me."