The Cheating Girlfriend

Story Info
A girl cheats on her boyfriend with multiple fuck buddies.
3.2k words
2.94
37.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Dear? No, I'm doing fine. I'm running, why else do you think I'm panting! Anyway, have you finished my homework already? Ok thanks, dear! See you tonight," Athena said as she hung up on her boyfriend, Steve. She tossed her phone on the bed as she rode harder on fuck buddy number 3's dick. With her hands on his toned tummy, she could only smirk as she thought of her skinny, nerdy boyfriend back at home doing her assignments for her. Steve's dick was not at all impressive, standing at a mere 3.5 inches and only 1 finger thick. If not for him being able to help her achieve all As, she would not even be caught talking to him. All she had done with him was given him a handjob, or rather, as she liked to put it, a thumb-and-index-finger job. Still, she had her needs and she wouldn't let Steve fuck her at all even though they had been together for all 2 years of her university life. Dating Steve was a better alternative to fucking her lecturers for her perfect 4.0 GPA.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as she felt the dick inside her throb. Clamping down on it, she took it all the way in and grinded hard. Hands shot to her hips and held her firmly there as she felt massive throbbing inside her. Moans escaped the lovers' mouths as their pleasure reached to a peak. As the throbbing subsided, she climbed off the slowly shrinking dick and laid down next to her fuck buddy, exhausted but satisfied from the afternoon's session.

Fuck buddy 3 reached down and pulled off the condom and disposed of it before he got up and started pulling on his clothes. Bidding her farewell with a kiss, he left her house, spent from fucking the insatiable girl. He knew of her being promiscuous and having other fuck buddies but he cared nothing for it. Her beauty and talent at sex made him grateful that he was allowed to fuck her brains out on a regular basis. The fact that she was submissive made it all the more better. After all, what's better than a cheating slut who loves to be controlled by her lovers?

As Athena laid there, she shuddered at the thought of Steve coming over that night. She only allowed him to come over every Saturday as she wanted Sundays to herself. Seeing him almost every weekday was bad enough as it is. All he was interested in was games and studying.

As night came, Steve came over to spend the night as usual. He greeted her with a hug, missing the look of disgust on her face. Handing Athena her finished assignments, he proceeded to make himself comfortable by undressing for bedtime.

"Dear, I'm horny, shall we do it tonight?" Steve asked.

"No, I told you I'm saving for marriage before so many times! I'm already pushing my integrity by giving you handjobs!" Athena replied angrily.

"Sorry dear, I understand. Well let's just have that tonight then. I'm already hard".

Athena looked down just as Steve took off his briefs. Hard? There is practically no difference between hard and soft. What a loser. Athena thought. She reluctantly dropped to her knees and held his penis gingerly between her fingers. Slightly stimulating it by moving it back and forth, moans were already drawn from Steve. He tilted his head back and practically pushed his hips out repeatedly. Without warning, he shot his load barely a minute in. His cum dribbled out, staining the floor. How pathetic. Athena thought.

"Dear, you have to clean that up yourself. I'm going to take a shower," Athena told her boyfriend. He nodded in reply, clearly still reeling from his "amazing" orgasm. Shaking her head in disgust, Athena proceeded to take a long shower in which she masturbated and came to. When she came out, Steve was already knocked out and sleeping soundly. She took her place beside him and fell asleep anticipating the next eventful day.

Athena awoke the next day to the smell of waffles. She opened her eyes lazily as she realized that Steve was making her breakfast. A yawn escaped her mouth as she sat up and stretched her arms. Awaiting her breakfast eagerly, she went to brush her teeth. By the time she was done, breakfast was laid out on the table while Steve was waiting for her to begin eating together. Athena sat down and dug in while occasionally acknowledging Steve whenever he asked a question or made a funny comment that she was supposed to laugh at. After the hearty breakfast she reminded Steve that he was supposed to return to his house because it was her day to enjoy free time alone.

Once Steve had left, Athena disrobed from her pyjamas and proceeded to her closet for a choice selection of sexy clothing. She planned to meet both fuck buddies 1 and 2 today and she was on a tight schedule. Pulling out a lacy black thong, she slipped it on her, feeling her smooth thighs along the way. Easy to take off. She thought. Holding a matching bra, she debated for a moment if she should even wear one. Looking down, her hard nipples convinced her that she had to wear one if she didn't want to show it off to everyone, however much she wanted to. She put on her bra with swift expertise and adjusted her boobs so that they were comfortable. Finally, she took out a short, figure-hugging, dark blue dress and pulled in on, adjusting the straps so that they covered her bra straps. In case it got cold, she also wrapped a trendy scarf around her neck. With that, she took her handbag and left the house to go to her first stop: meeting fuck buddy 2 at the mall for a movie.

Fuck buddy 2, Colin, was a strange pick for Athena in the sense that he wasn't ripped or handsome like the other 2. But he was wildly imaginative and was a big fan of public sex, not caring even if he got spotted. A highly-sexed up guy and rather wild, as Athena would put it. And that was what attracted her to him.

Without realizing it, Athena had already come face-to-face with Colin, who was early. They exchanged greetings before queuing up for their snacks.

"Wow, you look really sexy in the dress, Athena! I can't wait to devour you later," he said directly.

Athena, not usually a shy person, blushed slightly and giggled in reply. After purchasing their food, they handed the usher their tickets and strolled into the cinema. Once in the dark, Athena felt a hand on her butt guiding her. She smiled and knew that Colin was already getting to work. She was led to her seat all the way at the back and before settling down, she was given a grope. The movie had just begun and people had stopped milling in. The cinema was fairly filled but there was nobody within 2 rows of the couple.

For the first half an hour of the movie, they simply enjoyed the movie. But then, Colin got fidgety and his fingers started exploring Athena. His hand which had been on her thighs throughout, started moving up higher, hiking her skirt up. He brushed past her thong and rubbed on her sweet spot until he heard her breathing get shallow. Pushing the thong aside, he gained direct exposure to her pussy, which was slowly getting damp. Colin stuck a finger in her and removed it almost immediately, to the dismay of Athena. However, he soon attacked her clit with that same finger. It seemed that he wanted to wet that finger first so that her clit would not be too sensitive.

Before long, she had to bite down on her lips so that her moans do not escape. Sensing that, Colin unzipped his pants as noiselessly as he could and his semi-erected cock flopped out. He pushed her head down and made her take him into her mouth. Her moans were muffled by the fact that his cock was growing harder in her mouth. He was forcing her to take his whole length, lubricating his entire cock with her saliva. When she finally came up for air, she saw his full 7 inches standing at attention. Funnily, this made her think of Steve. Poor guy, only half the length of this cock. This is the kind of thing I want in me, not his pathetic, nerdy, good-for-only-homework penis. Athena thought. With that thought, she went down again on Colin's throbbing dick and attempted to take all of it again while he continued rubbing her clit.

When Athena came up for air the second time, Colin pulled her from her seat onto his lap. Both of them knew what was coming next. Athena grabbed ahold of the dick before her and guided it slowly into her dripping pussy. In the process, she let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. Colin took her scarf off her neck, balled in up and gagged her mouth with it. Somehow, this stimulated Athena even further. She bounced hard on his dick but was careful not to go all the way down or the slapping sounds would be heard by the people around.

Even though Athena was submissive, one of her favourite positions was the cowgirl as she loved riding. She could control the pace to her liking and also how deep it went. But her favourite thing about cowgirl was actually how she can grind against her man's pubic region when she has it all in her. And that was exactly what she was doing. Moaning into her scarf, she pushed down hard and squeezed Colin's dick tightly. Colin, having had enough of being controlled, decided to assert his dominance then. He carried Athena up and tossed her into doggy position on his seat. This meant that they were both facing away from the screen and would not know if anyone had seen them or was even video-recording them.

As he forced his dick into Athena again, Colin decided to rub her clit at the same time. With the overstimulation, Athena soon felt that she was cumming and being unable to call out to Colin, she came tight over his big cock which was still pumping into her. He felt the squeezes on him acutely and almost lost it but managed to control himself at the last moment. Since he was not wearing a condom, he knew better than to cum inside. The rumbling in his balls grew stronger and the desire to cum grew almost animalistic. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pumped himself as hard as he could for another few times before hurried pulling out. He held on to the base of his cock tightly so that he would not cum, and with his other hand, grabbed Athena and pulled her into a kneeling position facing him. He pulled the scarf out of her mouth and found her eagerly awaiting his cum with her tongue out. With that, he lost control and let go of his cock. Streams and streams of cum came flying out onto Athena's face and mouth. It splattered everywhere and a strong stream got into her hair. Fortunately, none of it got onto her dress. When the cum slowed to a dribble, Athena put his cock in her mouth and sucked out the rest of his juices. She made sure not to waste any by sucking it until his cock had softened fully.

With that, Colin put his cock back into his jeans while Athena wiped the cum off her face with the help of Colin. Both of them left the cinema straight after because they were not interested in the movie from the get-go anyway. Athena proceeded to the washroom to get off the cum in her hair. When she came out, Colin brought her to a restaurant to have lunch. By the time their lunch was over, Athena had came again from being fingered underneath the table by a smirking Colin who even licked his fingers clean. When both their stomachs were filled, they parted ways with Colin going back home for a rest and Athena heading for some window shopping.

She had time to kill before she was due for her second destination and she spent the time winking at guys who could not help but stare at her. A couple of the braver guys approached her for her number but she turned down all of them as they were not to her liking. When it was finally 10pm and her dinner had been partially digested, she headed off to her favourite club where she knew fuck buddy 1, Gary, was waiting at.

The club was really crowded with it being a Sunday and there wear swarms of guys everywhere. Guys were grinding on girls, couples making out and people drinking could be seen. Athena wandered around trying to find Gary while smiling vixenly at the guys who made eye contact with her. Finally, she spotted Gary dancing with another girl and she called out to him. Gary, with his 180cm and athletic frame, got the girl's number in an instant and then made his way to Athena. He was the best looking out of all her fuck buddies and his confidence made girls swoon. He was not good for dating but for casual sex, he was the best guy there was.

The moment they touched, Athena could feel a slight shot of electricity flow through her. Without a word, the two of them started dancing to the blaring music. Before long, both were perspiring and their hands were all over each other. For a brief moment, they looked at each other. Gary pulled Athena closer to him and they made out furiously. With their tongues fighting, their hands were also busy clawing at each other. Their saliva was exchanged but neither of them minded and in fact, they craved even more. Gary finally broke the kiss and dragged her by the hand to the exit. Fresh air hit their faces while Gary unlocked his car and pulled her inside. He got into the driver's seat and drove off.

For about 5 minutes, the couple sat in complete silence but without any awkwardness. Finally, Gary parked his car at a desolated spot and pulled Athena into the backseat with him. Attacking each other's mouth hungrily, they pulled off their clothes. They stared at their partner's body sensually and visually devoured it. Gary dropped a hand to Athena's pussy and to his surprise, she was already wet.

"Fuck me now. No need for foreplay," Athena growled into his ears. That was all the incentive Gary needed as he guided his hard cock towards her opening. Pushing in, a moan came out of both to them. Her legs opened wider as his dick wriggled between her legs and slurped in and out of her hole. Moaning sensually, Athena's voice was the only form of music in this enclosed space. Her sweet voice rang in Gary's ears and served him to be wilder. He stopped for a moment and pulled out her phone.

"Call your boyfriend now and talk to him. I don't care what about, just talk," he ordered her. This made Athena even wetter as she punched him his number with shaking hands.

"Hello, dear? No, nothing's wrong, I just miss you," Athena started speaking. That was Viagra to Gary and with that, he shoved it again deep within her in doggy position. Athena let out an audible gasp and managed to pass it off to Steve as having almost tripped.

"No, I just felt like calling y-you and thanking... You for almost helping me do my assignments. I-I really appreciate it and mmmmm love you so much for it," Athena said in between breaths. Gary was not holding back and was driving in as deep as he could. The slapping sound of their skins meeting resonated in the car and Athena wondered if Steve could hear it or make out what it was. Athena tried to make normal conversation with Steve as Gary proceeded to slap her ass while pumping her. Athena felt like a total whore for doing that but strangely, it turned her on so much. Juices flowed down her thighs as she struggled not to tell Steve how insignificant his dick was compared to the ones she had been having and how his twig-like body doesn't turn her on at all.

"Okay dear, I got to go. It was nice talking to you but I need to go back to my exercise. I'm doing squats to make sure my butt looks nicer for you. Hahaha ok, bye!" Athena managed to end enthusiastically before she collapsed in a moaning mess on the seats. She had to refrain from making sounds for so long and even through multiple orgasms. Finally, she could moan as loud as she wanted again. Gary flipped her over and pushed her into the missionary position. From experience Athena knew that he was getting close since this was usually his final position before he cums. He held down Athena's hips and began thrusting desperately into her again, this time drawing moans from both of them. A little over a minute later, Athena could feel Gary getting bigger inside of her and knew that he was about to cum. Gary slammed faster and faster into her until he was almost a blur and then pulled out, spurting his load all over her body as Athena basked in the radiance, feeling his warm cum splatter over her stomach.

What an intense workout. Athena thought. It's easy to see how Athena managed to stay in shape without too much exercising now. She would much rather prefer this kind of workout to boring sets of exercises. The both of the sexed-out couple laid and rested on the seats for a good 10 minutes before Athena stirred to life, bringing out tissues to wipe off the cum. After using up her whole packet of tissue, the two of them got dressed. Gary wanted to send Athena home but Athena insisted on going home herself as this was usually where she drew the line with her fuck buddies. Stepping out of his car, she attempted to straighten her dress and smooth her hair as she looked like a whore who just got the fucking of her life.

Finally making her way to the bus stop, she zoned out blissfully while waiting for the bus. The bus arrived mere minutes later and she stepped wobbly onto the steps on the bus. However, she missed a footing and lost her balance, falling over backwards. Fortunately for her, somebody behind her caught her by the arms and waist. She turned around to thank the person and realized what a charming man he was. With a fuck buddy 4 on the back of her mind, she gratefully gave him her number when they were seated, promising to give him a treat next time.