The Cheerleader

Story Info
Hot coed meets her older lover.
1.3k words
3.89
39.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli walked into the living room and glanced at the clock. It was almost time. Steve would be there soon. She moved over to the mirror and looked at her reflection. She ran her hands over her body and smiled.

"I look good," she whispered to herself.

She touched her breasts. They were firm and full. Squeezing them gently, she smiled again. She was wearing her cheerleading uniform and the soft material of the sweater felt good against her hard nipples.

Holding her arms out, she spun around, turning her head to watch her reflection. Her short skirt flew up revealing her bare ass.

"Nice ass, Eli," she said and giggled.

Lifting the front of the skirt up, she looked at her bare pussy. She ran a finger up and down the little slit and moaned softly.

"God, I'm so wet. I need to get fucked."

She rubbed her clit for a moment and then lifted her hand up and looked at at her wet finger. Sticking her tongue out, she licked the moisture off her finger and sighed.

"I really need to get fucked," she whispered and glanced at the clock again.

It was her nineteenth birthday and her older lover was going to help her celebrate by fucking her all weekend. Just then, the doorbell rang making her jump. She dropped her skirt back down, smoothed it out and straightened her sweater and walked to the door. Looking through the peep hole, she smiled and opened the door.

Steve grinned at her and stepped inside. Eli closed the door, kissed him on the cheek and then danced away from him into the living room. Steve followed her. Reaching the middle of the room, she turned to face him.

"So," she said. "What do you think?"

Steve laughed. "You are a hot little cheerleader, baby," he said.

Eli smiled, her eyes beaming at him. She held her arms out and spun around, her skirt flying up. Steve whistled at her and she giggled.

"Oops," she said. "I forgot to put on my panties."

She skipped over to him, pressed her body against him and hugged him tightly. He hugged her and ran his hands over her back.

Looking up at him, Eli whispered, "God, I am so horny, baby. I've been waiting all week for this. I can't believe we've got the whole weekend."

Steve kissed her and moved his hands to her ass. Eli moaned and pushed her tongue into his mouth. He moved his hands under her skirt, kneading her ass cheeks. She pushed against him harder, grinding her crotch against him. Feeling his hard cock, she groaned.

"Oh, God," she whimpered, "I need you. I need you in me so bad."

Steve smiled at her and moved his hands to her sweater. Eli stepped back and raised her arms as he lifted it over her head. Tossing it on the couch he looked at her round tits.

"Gorgeous, baby," he said. "I love your tits, Eli."

She arched her back, pushing them out and up and Steve leaned down and licked one of her hard nipples. Eli moaned and her knees trembled. Steve sucked on the little nipple for a moment and then placed his hands on her bare waist.

Smiling at him she said, "Do me. Fuck me, baby."

Turning her around, Steve pushed her towards the end of the couch.

"Bend over, baby," he said, placing a hand on back and pushing gently.

Eli leaned forward, putting her hands on the arm of the couch. She looked over her shoulder and watched as Steve unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down. He wasn't wearing underwear, and his hard cock stood out from his body. Eli licked her lips and Steve flipped her skirt up over her waist, exposing her ass. He moved closer to her and she spread her feet apart. Smiling at her he put his left hand on her ass and took his cock in his right. Leaning forward, he rubbed the head of his cock on her pink slit. Eli bit her lower lip and moaned.

"Sweet little fuck toy," Steve said. "Are you ready, baby? Are you ready to get fucked.?"

"Oh, God," she whispered. "Please fuck me. Please, baby."

Pushing against her, Steve slipped the head of his cock into her. He moved his hands to her waist and held her as he thrust his cock deep into her pussy. Eli gasped and pushed back to meet him. Steve stood there with his cock buried inside her for a moment.

"Damn, Eli," he whispered. "You are so tight."

Giggling, she said, "Tight teen pussy."

He laughed with her and started fucking her, pulling his cock out until just the head was in her and then sliding back in. He watched the way her tiny lips clung to him, the way her wetness seeped out as he moved inside her. He tightened his grip on her waist and started fucking her faster, harder.

Eli moaned as Jack fucked her deeply. He let go of her waist with his left hand and leaned forward a little, grabbing her breast and squeezing it, rubbing his thumb over her nipple. She groaned softly, panting as she felt waves of pleasure surge through her body.

Letting go of her waist with his left hand, Steve gathered a a handful of her long blonde hair in his grip and pulled her head back. Eli could feel her juices trickling down her thighs as he drove his cock into her pussy. She moaned as he pulled on her hair harder, his cock pounding her.

"Yes, yes," she whispered. "Like that. Fuck me like that."

Steve let go of her hair and breast and grabbed her waist again, holding her tightly. He looked down as he fucked her even harder. Eli's juices were turning creamy as he slammed his cock into her tight cunt.

"Damn, Eli," he said. "Your little pussy looks so good getting fucked, baby."

Eli moaned and gasped for breath. She couldn't talk anymore, she was so overcome with pleasure. Little cries escaped her as she neared orgasm. Steve drove his dick deep into her, his balls slapping wetly against her clit.

"That's it, baby. Come for me. Come on my cock, Eli."

She cried as she came, her body trembling. Steve pulled out of her pussy, pulled her up and spun her around. He pushed down onto her knees and grabbed a handful of her soft hair. He held his cock in front of her face as she looked up at him.

"Open your mouth, Eli," he said. "I'm going to come in your mouth."

Eli opened her mouth and Jack shoved his cock past her lips. She groaned as he pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Her fucked her mouth as she looked into his eyes. Pulling his cock out, he groaned as he came, the stream of come flying into her open mouth. A second spurt landed on her cheek before he pulled her head forward.

Eli licked the underside of his cock as more come oozed onto her tongue. She took his cock into her mouth again and sucked on it. Steve moaned and then smiled at her. He let go of her hair as she worked on his cock, trying to get every drop of come from him. She took hold of his cock as it slipped from her mouth, stroking it as she looked up at him and swallowed.

"God," she whispered. "I love sucking your cock after you fuck me."

Steve smiled at her and scooped up the come on her check with his fingers.

"You missed some, Eli," he said.

She giggled. "You mean you missed my mouth."

She licked the come off his fingers and then sucked on them.

"Mmmmm," she whispered. "I love eating your come, Steve."