The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,977 Followers

At the dance I became horny. The blowjob already had my pussy dripping. When we slow danced Brad had his hands on my ass and I could feel his hardness pressing against my pussy. Now I was going nuts. I asked him if we could go out to the car. A few minutes later I was in the back seat with his hard meat stuffed up my dripping cunt as I bounced up and down on his lap. He had the front of my dress pulled down so he could play with my tits and nipples. I had two strong orgasms before he filled my pussy with hot cum. We were getting out of the car when this big lineman from the team named Bull appeared.

“Hey Brad, you gonna share some of that there hot pussy with me? I don’t mind sloppy seconds. The ole poker really needs a fire to stoke.”

He didn’t wait for an answer. He threw me face first over the hood of the car. I looked at Brad for help but could see his own apprehension about taking on Bull who was almost 100 pounds heavier. He pulled up the back of my dress and physically ripped my cum soaked panties from my body. I felt this huge slab of meat push between my ass cheeks and press against the swollen entrance to my pussy. His cock was bigger than anything I had experience. My pussy stretched around him as he pushed deeper and deeper going farther into my body than anyone had been.

I felt violated and humiliated. My body was wracked with fear. But my pussy had a mind of its own. I came hard and screamed out loudly when his big cock began to fuck me. In fact I lost track of the number of orgasms I had as his massive shaft hammered my stretched cunt. Pussy juice was running down my thighs. Sometimes I felt like I was going to black out. He yanked down the top of my dress and squeezed my nipples so hard that pain shot through me. Instead of bringing me to my senses I had the most powerful orgasm I could remember. I don’t know how long this lasted. I was exhausted when I felt blast after blast after blast of thick cum fill my pussy.

Brad helped me adjust my dress and took my by the arm so I could walk on wobbly legs back to the dance. Cum was running down both legs and dripping into my shoes. Neither of us said anything. He was embarrassed that he couldn’t stop Bull. I was embarrassed because Brad saw how much I had enjoyed it. I went to the ladies room where I ran into Jill. She just shook her head when she saw what a mess I was and helped me clean myself. She laughed when she saw I didn’t have any panties, dipped her fingers into my cum filled cunt and licked them clean.

I was so upset with myself over the Bull incident that I did another foolish thing when I arrived at the party after the dance in a pair of tight blue jeans. I started drinking rum and coke until I was pretty drunk. Modesty and inhibition disappeared. I was horny and wanted to get fucked again. I walked into the study where a number of the football players had congregated. There was only one other girl in the room groping with some boy in the corner who had his hand down the front of her jeans. I went over to Brad who was sitting on the couch and climbed up on him, straddling him with my knees. I put my arms around his neck, gave him a sexy wet kiss and rubbed my pussy against his cock. I reached down and pulled the already hard cock from his pant, wrapping my fingers around its swollen girth.

Feeling his warm meat in my hands made me remember how much I enjoyed the feel of it in my mouth. I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed and licked my way down his chest and stomach. A pair of hands pushed up under my T-shirt and covered my tits. I didn’t even occur to me that they belonged to someone else. They felt good and that was all that matter. I dropped to the floor on my knees and wrapped my lips around the bulging head of Brad’s cock. Someone started fumbling with the snap to my jeans. I lowered my mouth further down the length of Brad’s swollen meat. My jeans and panties were pulled down over my ass and then removed one leg at a time.

I worked Brad’s cock down my throat. Something hard and warm pushed between my ass cheeks. My pussy split open and someone’s cock slid into me. I spread my legs wider and tilted my ass in the air. He hammered my pussy hard and fast. My body was on fire and I couldn’t hold back. I pulled my mouth from Brad’s cock and squealed. My body shook with orgasm. I felt something warm spread through my belly which sent me into a second wave of spasms. I finally got my mouth back over Brad’s cock when I felt the one in my pussy slip out of me. This was immediately replaced by another bigger thicker cock. He fucked me to an even more powerful orgasm before filling me with gobs and gobs of cum. It was streaming down my inner thighs. He pulled out and was replaced by a third cock. I had two more orgasms before Brad finally bucked up into my mouth. I could feel his thick creamy seed wash over my tongue as he filled me. About the same time the guy fucking my pussy pulled our and shot stream after stream of cum over my ass cheeks, pussy and backs of my thighs.

Someone picked me up by the arms. I could feel cum drooling from my mouth and streaming down my legs. My T-shirt and bra came off and I was placed on my back with my head bent over the arm of the couch. Another three guys fucked me, or maybe it was four or five. I lost track. One cock after another was shoved into my mouth and down my throat. My pussy was overflowing and cum was splattered all over my stomach, face, hair and tits. I could feel all this happening to me but it was somehow distant, like I was watching it from across the room.

My body was rolled over onto my stomach. Someone climbed up behind me and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I felt his cock head pushing against my anus and realized I was about to get ass fucked for the first time. I was too out of it to say anything. At first there was pain. He seemed so big I thought he was going to rip me apart. Then he was in me and trying to push deeper. I thought I was going to die. I tried to scream but another big cock filled my mouth and pushed into my throat. I could hardly breath, and the pain was excruciating.

I blacked out. It wasn’t for long. When I regained consciousness the cock was moving freely in and out of my ass and the pain had subsided. I felt something warm squirt into my bowels. He pulled out and was replaced by another thicker cock. I felt him stretch me but the pain didn’t come back. In fact it started to feel good, almost like I was getting fucked in the pussy. The cock in my mouth swelled so I took him into my throat and felt his cum drain down into my stomach. Two more cocks showed up in front of my face.

After several more guys had fucked my ass and my face I was pulled onto Bull’s lap until I was straddling his big cock as he sat on the couch. My pussy stretched to accommodate his size. With all the cum inside my pussy I easily slid down his length. Someone stepped up behind me and punched a second cock up my ass. The pressure inside was incredible causing me to have a powerful orgasm. The cock fucking my ass shot its cum in me and was quickly replaced with another. Someone standing on the couch shoved his cock into my mouth muffling my squeals and moans of pleasure. Two more cock blasted cum into my ass before Bull grunted and poured his cream into my pussy.

I was turned around and put in the lap of someone I vaguely recognized. He lifted me and guided his cock into my asshole. A big lineman mounted me from the front and crammed his fat cock up my pussy. I was fucked in both holes rough, hard and fast. My tits were squeezed and my nipples pinched and pulled until they hurt. Someone climbed over the back of the couch and shoved his meat down my throat. I was helpless and in pain, yet my body was on fire. One after another they pounded my pussy, ass and mouth. I lost track of when one orgasm stopped and another began. When I was almost dead they dragged me to the floor and got in a circle around me. I was drenched with one blast of cum after another. When one finished he was replaced in the circle by someone new who waited his turn. My hair and face were soaked. Cum streaked down my body.

In a final act of humiliation I was bent over the side of the couch. My ass cheeks were spread and something huge and hard pressed against my asshole. I looked back and realized Bull was about to split me open. He wasn’t gentle at all and slammed his cock through my sphincter in a hard thrust. I screamed. Three more thrusts and he was all the way up my ass. I thought he was going to rip out my insides, but when he started fucking me I felt that familiar pressure building in my gut. I had an orgasm just from being fucked in the ass and another one when he sprayed me full of cum. That was when I blacked out.

I don’t know how I got there, but I woke up in a bed next to a naked girl. When I looked more closely I realized it was Jill. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me. I could still smell and feel caked cum all over my body… “Congratulations, girl. You pulled your first train, and it was a whopper. Someone told me you fucked all 45 guys on the team in one night. I believe that’s a record. Now let’s go shower and then I’ll kiss your sore spots.”

Well, Diary, there you have it. I have become a complete slut. I don’t mind. In fact there is a power in not having to hold back. I just need to find ways to use my new skills to my advantage. Oh, there’s a knock on the door. It’s probably daddy. Is he ever going to be surprised when I ask him to fuck me in the ass, although its still a little sore.

Sarah

Epilogue

It finally happened. Russ fucked his sister. Sarah came into his room one night at three in the morning. She quickly sucked him to hardness and mounted him. Her first orgasm was quick but powerful. She had two more before Russ filled her pussy with a copious amount of cock cream. She climbed off and sucked his cum coated cock back to hardness and guided it up her ass as she squatted over him. He fucked her ass in a variety of positions before spilling his seed in her bowels.

Sally let Russ fuck her pussy on their next date. Actually he held her down and shoved it up her cunt. After that the two of them fucked like rabbits every chance they got. She never did get over her passion for blowjobs, but Russ was the only guy she let fuck her pussy. Her ass was open game for others, but to Sally ass fucking didn’t really count. Sally also spent more time at Russ’ house in three and four-ways with his mother and father. She thought it was a little strange, but she wasn’t complaining. She particularly enjoyed sucking cum from Mrs. Miller after Russ or his father had fucked her.

Jason and his wife Stephanie returned to their new home. Gloria was a frequent guest. She loved taking three, four and five cocks at a time. Stephanie’s pussy was an extra treat. She loved to suck the cum out of it after Jason fucked her. They finally talked Gloria into bringing Jim by the house. Stephanie took him into the back room. She was riding his cock while he squeezed her tits when Gloria and Jason walked in on them. The four climbed into bed and fucked their brains out all night long. The became a regular thing although Gloria never let Jim come to the orgies on the weekends.

Jim didn’t mind at all when Gloria disappeared for the afternoon. He couldn’t wait to get his cock into Sarah and her friends. Jill was his favorite. Late one night he snuck into Sarah’s room and caught Russ pounding his cock into his sister. Sarah pulled her father into bed and guided his cock to her ass. This became a regular routine several nights a week. It was hard to keep down the noise so they wouldn’t wake Gloria.

Gloria woke up one night and heard them going at it. She barged in and demanded they all come into the bigger bed. They sucked and fucked all night long and well into the morning until they were all exhausted. Their sexual adventures quickly moved from the bedroom to the rest of the house. Anytime, anyplace and in any position was the new standard at the Miller household.

Jim’s favorite was to wait for Sarah to come through the front door after school, slam her up against the wall, rip her panties and lift her off the floor as he shoved his cock into her. More often than not he found himself fucking a cum-filled pussy which meant Sarah was getting it on a regular basis at school. Gloria’s favorite was fucking Russ on a lounge chair by the pool where the neighbors could see. This led to several sexual liaisons with neighborhood husbands.

Sarah learned how to use her new found sexuality. She made a point to fuck each of her teachers to ensure good grades, even the female ones. She set up her own web site that became very successful with cameras planted throughout the house. Sarah and Jill merged their sites and amassed a small fortune. They reinvested their earnings by renting a studio and making quality porn movies only available from their web. They also formed a high priced escort service for very rich businessmen. For the right exorbitant price, they put on live sex shows at exclusive parties. By the time they graduated from high school they had a net worth of more than $1 million.

Because of their high grade point average, Sarah and Jill went to an expensive Ivy League College where they knew there would be lots of money, but that is another story.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,977 Followers
12