The Cheerleading Tournament

Story Info
Mom/daughter cheerleaders get closer at event.
9.7k words
4.62
241.1k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone for all the positive comments to my stories! I am in somewhat of a rut right now. All the stories I've written need to continue to an ending, but I've lost interest in them. I have so many other story ideas floating around in my head. I want to get them out! So, I thought I would write a new one to try and break the monotony. Don't worry; I will finish all of my stories. I just needed something different for now.

- Writerotica

* * * * *

PREFACE

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and inspired by a girl I befriended in college, and her Mom. When I was in college, I had a part-time job at the university field house checking people's ID cards to validate that they were students. Only students could use the field house during open play. The downside to the job was that it was extremely boring. The plus side was that I had a perfect view of the university cheerleaders who practiced every day in a corner of the field-house no more than fifty feet from my desk. One semester I befriended one of the cheerleaders who seemed to take a liking to me. I was a naïve bookworm at the time, so nothing ever materialized between us. But, the thing I remember most was how hot this girl was and the fact that one of the coaches was her Mom, who was equally as hot! To give you a physical reference, the girl looked like Jessica Simpson, while the Mom bore a striking resemblance to Loni Anderson, the actress.

In this fantasy, I took the university and myself out of the story completely and focused on the relationship between Mother and Daughter. The story is about the pair attending a cheerleading tournament over a long weekend. Their mutual love for cheerleading and a night of drinking brings them much closer than they could have ever imagined! As always, names, places and events are purely figments of my imagination, and any resemblance to real people or places is purely coincidental! Enjoy!!

THE CHEERLEADING TOURNAMENT

"Tiff', let's go! We're going to be late for registration if we don't leave now!" Lisa Kollins screamed from the foyer.

From the bedroom upstairs, Tiffany screamed, "Coming, Mom!" Inside her room, the nineteen-year-old college sophomore took one last look at herself in the full-length mirror. The girl, or the woman rather, that stared back looked fantastic in hip hugging jeans and tight t-shirt that ended at her navel. Her natural blonde hair was a deep golden hue cut into a short bob and made up of a loose curled perm whose strands fell across her eyes when she cheered. Slipping her flip-flops on, she bounced down the stairs, her curls bouncing with each step. "Okay, I'm ready!" she quipped.

"Are the bags in the car, Robert?" Lisa asked her husband.

"Uh-huh," he responded without looking up from the magazine he was reading.

"Okay, we're outa here! By sweetie!" Lisa said giving her husband a quick peck on the lips. "There's leftovers in the fridge and steak in the freezer. Have the guys over and grill."

"Sounds good," he replied. "You two be careful driving and who you talk to!" he added looking up from his magazine and rising from his chair kitchen stool.

"k, bye Daddy!" Tiffany said reaching up and hugging her Father, as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

"And bring back a trophy!" Robert added as he watched the mother and daughter pull away. They were heading to the state final cheerleading tournament in Dallas, over 200 miles from their Houston suburb.

They made the four-hour trip in just under three and a half hours, pulling into the parking lot of the hotel just as daylight turned to dusk. "Registration's from 6 to 7 with rehearsal until nine," Lisa reiterated to her daughter. "You hungry?"

"A little," Tiffany replied as she continued reading up on the tournament details. As her mother mentioned, final rehearsals were tonight from 7 to 9, with the tournament beginning at 9 a.m. Saturday, tomorrow, and running until 5 p.m. The finalists would compete on Sunday with the losers heading for home or watching from the stands.

After checking in and dropping their bags off in their room with two double beds, they headed to the restaurant across the street from the hotel for a quick bite. Lisa had a grilled chicken sandwich and cup of soup, while Tiffany settled for a salad and a milkshake. Paying their bill in a rush, mother and daughter headed to the local arena a mile down the road. They arrived with enough time to register and change. Lisa was not only there as a sideline participant, but as an active assistant in helping her daughter and the team win.

At 44 years of age, she had been involved with cheering longer than she cared to remember, having started at age 5 with pee wee and continuing through middle school and on to the varsity squad in high school. She had taken to it like a camel to water, and quickly excelled, leading her squads through games and competition wins. She believed her cheerleading days were over when she entered college, but the yearning was too great and she tried out for a professional cheerleading job. Her outstanding cheerleading skills, natural athleticism and "girl next door" looks caught the eye of a major NFL franchise team, and she was hired. A year into the job, she was named co-captain.

However, after only six years of professional cheerleading, Lisa met Robert, a successful plastic surgeon, to whom she had gone for breast augmentation. They married a year later, and at his insistence, Lisa "retired" from professional cheerleading to start a family. She figured that marriage to a doctor was a safe bet. So at 25 years of age, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl - their only child, Tiffany. For the next nineteen years, Lisa devoted herself to her family, becoming the perfect trophy wife for her husband and the perfect mother to her daughter – often the envy of her women friends and the fantasy of their husbands. This was aided by the fact that she also made sure to have the occasional nip and tuck to keep her appearance and 37D-24-36 figure in tact and looking years younger.

This was an obvious perk of being married to a cosmetic surgeon. Face lifts, botox, liposuction and other minor procedures made Lisa easily look ten years younger. Throughout motherhood, Lisa never forgot her love of cheerleading, and as soon as Tiffany was old enough, she introduced the young toddler to the sport. While she never pushed cheerleading on her daughter, she was nevertheless pleased to see Tiffany take to it so easily as she grew. Once she was sure Tiffany planned to stick with it, Lisa began to get involved again, often coaching her daughter's squad and spending countless evenings helping her perfect her moves in their home gym.

With Robert working all the time, mother and daughter spent almost all their time together. They became best friends, spending lots of time shopping, eating out and attending cheerleading tournaments. And so, they found themselves at, yet, another tournament, preparing for rehearsal. Mother and daughter changed in the locker room. Tiffany changed into a short pair of shorts and a t-shirt, which she tied underneath her C-cup breasts. With measurements of 34C-24-32, Tiffany was no slouch herself, and basically looked like a younger version of her mother. Lacing up her tennis shoes, she sprang to her feet and turned to her Mother.

"Ready mom?" she asked her Mother, Lisa.

"One minute, hon'," replied Lisa as she stared into her compact and applied some light lipstick. Lisa looked fabulous even dressed in drawstring yoga pants and a matching v-neck sleeveless top that hugged her tremendous breasts. She pulled her platinum blonde hair into a ponytail, her dark roots straining, as she said, "Okay, let's go."

They wandered on to the gym floor where squads of cheerleaders rehearsed their stunts, including tumbles, pyramids and baskets. Tiffany spotted her squad and waved, picking up her pace. Lisa went directly to Renee, the head coach, to discuss the routines. Lisa was particularly good at perfecting transitions, so she focused on them. Tiffany, meanwhile, had finished stretching and was already involved in helping her team build a pyramid. Loud dance music pumped from dozens of boom boxes as the rehearsals got into gear.

After two hours of intense practice, Tiffany was panting from exhaustion. Even Lisa, who had led the dance routines, had broken into a sweat. "Phew!" Lisa sighed as she threw her arm around her daughter's shoulders. "Great work, honey! We have a real shot tomorrow!" she added, squeezing her gently.

"Thanks, mom! I couldn't have done it without you!"

Not seeing a need to change, mother and daughter threw on some sweat jackets and headed into the warm night. In the car, Lisa asked her daughter what she wanted to do when they got back to the hotel room.

"Oh, I dunno," said Tiffany in the typical, uncaring voice of a college girl. "I'm not really tired, are you?"

"No, not really. Actually, I'm kind of wired."

"Yeah, me too," Tiffany responded.

"Wanna get some beer and just chill?" Lisa asked her daughter. The request was not unusual, for Lisa often let her daughter have alcohol in the privacy of their own home.

"Sure!" Tiffany replied excitedly. So they swung into a convenient store and bought a six-pack of crisp, light beer.

Back in the hotel room, they cracked open the beer and just relaxed on the bed, talking mostly about the competition. Eventually, even that discussion ran its course and they began to talk about school, friends and dating, as they went through the beer faster than they realized. Wanting to be her daughter's friend, as well as mother, Lisa tried to take an interest in her daughter's relationships. Some times, she behaved as a friend when they talked. Other times, it was as a mother. This time, it was as a friend.

"Honey, are you still dating that boy... Greg? No... Craig?" she asked.

"No," Tiffany said lowering her eyes in sadness.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry. What happened?"

"Nothing, I don't wanna talk about it," Tiffany answered.

"Oh, okay," Lisa said, noticing the sudden tears streaming down her daughter's cheeks.

"Oh, honey, come here," she said reaching out and hugging her daughter.

Tiffany did not drink beer very often, and when she did, it didn't take a lot to make her head swim and emotions bubble to the surface. "Oh, mom! He broke up with me after two months!" she sobbed.

"That's okay, honey," Lisa said comforting her daughter. Still holding her, she caressed her hair. "It's his loss, honey"

Tiffany sniffed and sobbed as she added, "I... I don't think I want to date for a while, Mom!"

"Why, honey? Did he hurt you that bad?" Lisa asked concerned, but suddenly realizing he may have hurt her physically. "Did he make you do anything you didn't... "

"No, no," Tiffany interjected. "He was a nice enough guy, mom. I really liked him."

"Why did he break up with you?" Lisa asked.

Sniffling, Tiffany stared long and hard at her mother as if pondering a decision on whether to discuss something or not. Again, she lowered her eyes and stared at her beer bottle between her thighs. "Mom, do you remember Charlie?"

"Your boyfriend from high school? Of course!" Lisa answered.

Tiffany glanced at her mom. Her eyes were still moist. "Well... Charlie was my... first," she said.

Realizing her daughter was confessing something very deep and personal, Lisa tried to ease her anxiety. "Honey, you can talk to me about that, if you want. I won't get angry. I'm not your Father. You know I'll always be here for you," Lisa added.

Tiffany cracked a smile. "Thanks," she whispered before continuing. "Charlie was my first and... only... until Craig," she said.

"So... you've only been with two boys?" Lisa confirmed.

Tiffany nodded affirmatively, and then spoke again. "I was seventeen when Charlie... you know... "

"Was it at prom?" Lisa asked, trying not to sound like she was prying.

"No," Tiffany answered, "it was a few months before that. We were at his house alone. His parents weren't going to be back for hours. One thing led to another and... "

"Oh, honey," Lisa reiterated and hugged her daughter again, this time tightly. "But... what's that got to do with Craig?"

Tiffany broke their embrace and stared at her Mother. "Craig broke up with me because I was... "

"Yes?"

"... inexperienced, Mom. I couldn't please him!" Tiffany said loudly, the tears coming again.

Lisa hugged her daughter and said nothing, letting her cry. When Tiffany had relaxed, Lisa looked at her and said, "Honey, there will be men who don't care if you... "

"Mom!" Tiffany said annoyed, halting her mother in mid-sentence. "I want to be the best at everything I do! You and Daddy taught me that! I'm not saying I want or should be a slut, but I want to be able to please a man. Do what's... expected... or... normal"

"And, what's normal honey?"

"I dunno," Tiffany shrugged, seeming to tire of the conversation.

Fearing the conversation would end, Lisa pressed on. "What, if you don't mind me asking, was Craig disappointed about?"

Tiffany glanced at her mother and again stared in silence for a long minute. She was deciding just how frank to be with her mom. She, with the help of the alcohol, decided to tell all. "He said I gave shitty blow jobs," she blurted before chickening out.

"Oh!" Lisa replied, not expecting the frankness.

"He loved blow jobs, Mom, and he was constantly nagging me to blow him. I tried, Mom. I really tried, but I had never done that with Charlie. I only had sex with Charlie and that was twice in missionary, before we broke up," Tiffany continued, her tongue loosening and the words coming out uncontrollably.

"Honey, it just comes with time. You'll meet someone that will be nice enough to show you," Lisa said.

"No, no," Tiffany replied. "He tried to show me. I just couldn't get the hang of it." She whined, as her eyes grew moist again.

With the alcohol muddying her mind and the talk of blowjobs sending spasms to her pussy, Lisa blurted out the next phrase before she had a chance to think about it, "Well, too bad we don't have anything to use, or I'd show you the art of fellatio!" Her words were slurred slightly.

Tiffany glanced at her in surprise. "You would?"

"Sure! I do anything for you, honey!" Lisa said comfortable that the statement was already forgotten.

But it was not forgotten. Tiffany sat on the bed staring into space for a second as if in deep thought, before screaming, "I know!"

"You know what?"

"I have something we could use!" Tiffany said, standing excitedly and running to her bag.

The realization of what Tiffany had said registered in Lisa's clouded mind as apprehension seized her. "Oh?" she said somewhat timidly.

Tiffany returned with a hairbrush. But this was not your ordinary hairbrush. It was a unique hairbrush she purchased at a salon supply shop, designed specifically for her loose curled perm. The handle was a blunt, rigid piece of plastic about six inches long from where the brush started back to the end of the handle. The handle tapered softly at the edges, and its width was a comfortable inch-and-a-half. "We can use this!" Tiffany said, holding up the brush with the handle pointed upward. It was a perfect phallus.

Lisa stared mesmerized at the brush and at her daughter. "You're serious?"

Tiffany realized the hint of doubt in her mother and dropped her arm in dejection.

Lisa realized she needed to do this for her daughter, and if she wanted to continue being her friend. "Okay, I'll show you," she said.

Tiffany glanced back at her and smiled, handing her the brush.

Taking the brush in her hand, Lisa made herself comfortable on the bed. She stretched out as she lay on her stomach. Tiffany followed suit. Lisa held the brush between their faces. The handle pointed upward.

"Okay," Lisa began, "the first thing you want to do is lick it." She illustrated by licking the side of the handle, up then down. Again, she licked up then down.

Tiffany stared in awe only inches from her mother's tongue, as Lisa continued her illustrations.

"If you want, you can curl your tongue around it... "

"Around what?" Tiffany interrupted. A smirk crossed her face.

"What?"

"Around what?" she said, emphasizing the second word.

"You know?"

"Yeah, I know, but I wanna hear you say it! C'mon, Mom. It's just us. Say it!"

Lisa stared at her daughter for a second before replying, "Cock, okay? If you want, you can curl your tongue around the cock and even nibble on it lightly," she added. She could feel her pussy growing moist as it spasmed from the conversation and demonstration.

"Ohhh," Tiffany said in understanding.

"When the big, juicy cock is nice and wet from your spit... "

"Mom!" Tiffany squealed in mock surprise, but intrigued at hearing her mother's words.

"What? Well, if you want me to say cock, then I may as well pretend it's big and juicy. Besides, that's your first lesson. Men like dirty talk. You could ask them if they like you sucking their big, juicy cock! Dirty, nasty talk will enhance your orgasms honey!"

Tiffany's pussy spasmed, as she involuntarily squeezed her thighs.

"When the cock is nice and wet, you can slip just the head into your mouth and flick the tip with your tongue," Lisa said, demonstrating.

"Okay," Tiffany responded, still watching intently.

"Then, you slowly slide the cock as far as you can take it down your throat," Lisa added, as she slowly slid the handle into her throat to the base where the brush began. Then she reversed her actions and slid the handle back out of her mouth. She began licking it again as she stared into her daughter's eyes.

Again, her pussy, the alcohol, and her clouded mind betrayed her, and she spoke without thinking. "Help me," she said.

"Huh?" Tiffany said somewhat surprised.

Lisa reiterated her request. "Help me suck this big, fat, juicy cock!" she said getting into the act as she slurped on the tip, deep-throated the handle and went back to licking the side.

Tiffany did not respond. Instead, she leaned forward, tilted her head, and as both women stared at each other, they began licking the sides of the brush handle. After a few moments to overcome the awkwardness, Lisa picked up her pace and slurped on the handle. Tiffany followed her mother's lead and as Lisa sucked the tip, Tiffany followed. As Lisa licked the side, her daughter followed. The entire time, they stared at each other.

After a few minutes of sucking and slurping, Lisa moaned. Like a good student, her daughter followed suit and moaned also. Soon both women were slurping and moaning over the brush handle. Finding themselves back to licking the sides of the handle, their tongues accidentally made contact.

"Oops, sorry," Lisa said and returned to licking the handle. But the sudden, accidental slip had sent her pussy gushing. The thought that her tongue had just made contact with her daughter's tongue had unleashed a torrent of lust running through her body and through her mind. She wanted to do it again, but she didn't have the nerve.

Lisa didn't have to worry, because the act had not gone unnoticed to Tiffany, who got so turned on by it, that she wanted it to happen again. So, she intentionally "slipped" and let her tongue again come in contact with her Mother's. This time, Lisa knew the slip had been intentional and realized her daughter was sending her a signal. Taking a bold step, she flicked her tongue against Tiffany's tongue again while moving away from the brush. Tiffany followed suit and the brush was suddenly a distant memory as mother and daughter flicked their tongues together, as they slowly moved toward each other. Eventually, their mouths closed against each other as their tongues continued to duel. Their saliva mingling as Tiffany let out a guttural moan into her mother's mouth. "Mmmph!!!!"