The Chef

Story Info
He's cooking up control in the kitchen.
3.3k words
4.23
60.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had loved cooking since he was a small boy of just 8; he’d enjoyed cooking his family of 6 dishes like Spaghetti Bolognese, Roast Dinners, and his favourite event of the year, a Turkey dinner at Christmas. As he got older he grew to love the kitchen, and cooking even more. The smell of spices and herbs, and the scent of different foods brought joy to Jim’s heart and he told his mother and father over and over that he wanted to become a Chef.

When Jim was 16 he no longer cooked the basics, but had brought recipe book after recipe book, and was cooking his family meals like, Lamb Chops with Sweet Potato Mash and Creamed Spinach, Turkey Kebabs with Chilled Cranberry and Orange Sauce, and many other mouth-watering dish’s. His parents and siblings loved this, as it meant they didn’t have to do the cooking, and they got to have delicious meals every week. All that Jim got out of it was the joy of cooking, but that was enough for him.

When Jim was 17 he began looking into University’s and cooking courses, that’s when he stumbled across details of Chef Fredrico’s famous cooking course. Every 3 years Chef Fredrico would take on 20 young budding chef’s, and personally teach them for the 3 years, showing them how to cook amazing dishes. Anyone who got on the course was bound to be able to find a job as a Chef in any restaurant they like.

“MUM! DAD! I’ve found it! This is what I want to do!” screamed Jim, tearing into the living room.

He threw a leaflet into his parents’ laps and they both sat and read over it together. It detailed all the amazing things that Chef Fredrico’s course offered, and they knew it would be perfect for Jim. Looking up at Jim they both had glum looks on their faces.

Jim’s mother turned to Jim. “Hunny, it sound’s wonderful, but…”

His father then continued his mother’s sentence. “Son, the application deadline has already ended.”

Jim’s ear to ear smile disappeared. In his excitement he hadn’t finished reading the leaflet. The deadline had finished for applications, and the course was due to start in a year and half, which meant if he managed to get onto the following course, it would be 4 and half years before I began and for Jim, that was too far away.

---------------

Tears gathering in his eye’s Jim got in the car that evening heading off to a part time job he had in the city about 30 minutes drive away. He worked in small restaurant kitchen, as an assistant chef, making starters and desserts. After working their for just over a year Jim hated the place, he found the food boring and repetitive a lot of it being micro-waved which he thought of as not real cooking.

He got into work, and the manager walked up to him with a grim expression on his face. “Jim, I’m afraid Dill has called in sick at the last minute your going to have to move onto mains tonight, I’ll get Mike to do starters and desserts.

Inside Jim was smiling, it was a rare occasion that he got to cook the main meals and the head chef Dill calling in sick was a stroke of luck. Jim set up the fryers and hotplate and prepared food like he had seen Dill do a million times. Orders that night came in steadily, and as the night wore on Jim became bored of cooking pie after pie in the same old fashion. The next ticket that came in was for Pork and Apple slices with a cider sauce and new potatoes, something different from pie!

Jim spent the next 20 minutes cooking up a fresh wonderful meal for the lucky person whose ticket it was. Lots of tickets had built up behind him, but he didn’t care, he had decided that it was the night he would be quitting and he wanted to make his one last meal his best. He finished off the meal with some garnish and sent it out. He then proceeded to tell Mike to do mains, which Mike was more than happy to do and then Jim left the kitchen.

After 5 minutes of talking to his boss Jim had quit and was just about to leave when Jenny one of the waitresses called out to him.

“JIM! Wait a second, this guy on table 102 wants to talk to the chef.” She pointed over to a man sitting by himself at a table, eating the meal Jim had just sent out.

Jim blinked, the blinked again, he then proceeded to rub his eyes.

“It can’t be…” he whispered under his breath.

He walked towards the table, like he was floating on air, and as he reached it the man turned to face him.

“Are you the chef? This meal is amazing! Much more than I expected from this run down place.”

“Ye…. Yes.” Jim’s hands were shaking. “Your Chef Fredrico…. I’ve been looking at your cooking course, and wanted nothing more to be on it, but the deadline for applications has already ended.”

“What your name boy?”

“Jim”

“Well with cooking like this, you don’t need an application. I want you on my course in a year and a half, here’s my card, phone my office and give them your details. I’ll be seeing you in a year and a half.” The old man gave Jim a big grin.

Jim turned and ran out of the door leaping into the air with a punch. He raced home to tell his family the amazing news.

---------------

Half a year had gone by and Jim had turned 18, and had just finished college. With a year till the course began he decided to go to Africa, a place which had always interested him, with its strange native dishes. To keep things cheap he would be backpacking it, and would be helping native’s of a very poor region to learn to cook, it all being part of some gap year agency for students.

His bags packed he left home with he family waving goodbye as his plane took off.

---------------

“Today, I’ll be showing you how to cook an omelette.” Jim said facing his class.

They were out in the open in a small native village. The village was build around a small water well, which was basically the whole village’s life line. They had various cattle and crops, which they lived off. For Jim, it was very much back to basics, he had to take into account what the village had as food supplies and then try to come up with ideas for meals which he could show them how to cook.

His class consisted of children of 8 up to adults of 54, there being about 25 of the villagers in his class, all having little or no experience in cooking. Jim had to start with very basic dishes, but to the villagers they were amazing meals and they were all very happy to be taught how to cook anything.

After the lesson had finished the villagers headed off to other work that they had to do, but one girl stayed behind.

“Jim, can your help me?” said the girl, like all the villagers she couldn’t speak English that well.

“Sure, what was your name again?”

“Alika, can you help cook?”

Jim now remembered her, she had been in a few of his classes, and if he remembered rightly was 19.

“Umm ok. What do you want me to cook?”

“Follow” she said as she ran over to a hut.

Jim followed her into the wooden hut, to find her near a small makeshift cooker.

“I want my father to have cooked meal.” Alika said with a smile.

Jim understood and started to show Alika how to cook a nice meal for her father. She had taken some small strips of beef out of a cupboard, and Jim instructed her step by step as she prepared a meal.

The meal was cooked and Alika began serving it onto 3 wooden bowls.

“For you” she said pointing at one of them.

“Thank you” Jim smiled.

Just as he sat down at the small table Alika sprinkled a small amount of spice onto Jim’s plate.

“No, no, I didn’t tell you to put spices on it.” Jim told Alika.

“Taste, you will like.”

Jim hesitantly ate some of the meal, wondering what the spice was that Alika had used.

“Mmmmmm…” Jim groaned, he had no idea what it was but there was something amazing about the meal. He had eaten it hundreds of times before, but this spice; there was a flavour to it that he couldn’t put his finger on.

“You like.” Alika said, in more of a statement than I question.

“Yes, it’s lovely”, replied Jim.

“I am Alika. Listen to me.”

Jim was very confused about what Alika had said, and why she had said it. He dropped his fork to the plate.

“Kiss me.” Alika ordered.

Was she mad? Of course Jim wouldn’t kiss her; he had only just met her recently. But as Jim thought this he found himself leaning towards her and meeting her dark pouting lips with his. He wanted to kiss her.

Jim’s and Alika’s lips parted and each lighting flickered their tongues in one another’s mouths. This continued for a good minute, with them both caressing each others mouths with their tongues. Alika stopped the kiss.

Alika stood up, and in one movement removed her dress, leaving her totally naked.

“Look at my sexy body.”

Jim was awestruck, he stared at her creamy black skin, her smooth long legs, gorgeous breasts with large dark areolas and her clean cut beautiful pussy lips. She had a sexy body, said Jim in his head.

Alika bent down to Jim’s ear and whispered, “Fuck me.”

She didn’t have to say anything else, Jim stood up and tore his shirt off, then pulled his underwear and shorts off in one swoop. Alika pulled him over to a bed in one corner of the hut, and they both lay down onto it.

Jim ran his hands up and down Alika’s body, spending a lot of playing with her large nipples. Their mouths met, and they franticly kissed each other. Alika reached down taking his hard cock in her hand; she slowly wrapped her fingers around his shaft and then moved her hand up and down, jerking him off.

As soon as Alika started fucking him with her hand, Jim ran his left hand down her body, and began to run his fingers through the lips of her soaking wet pussy. Taking two fingers he pushed them into her, making a slurping noise as her pussy closed itself around them. She was tight, but Jim knew she was more than ready to accept his white cock into her hot snatch.

Getting on top of her, Alika let go of Jim’s cock, and he aimed it at her pussy.

“Fuck me hard Jim”

Jim pushed down with his hips, sliding his whole cock into her in one go. Alika let out a squeal of pleasure and pulled his head down to kiss her.

Jim was in a cloud of blind passion. He hardly knew this girl, and hadn’t found her that attractive before, but now, here he was fucking her beautiful hot body.

Alika groaned as Jim’s cock slid in and out of her.

“Bite nipples mine” Alika commanded.

Jim bent his head down and commenced to bite down hard on her nipples as he picked up speed ramming his cock in and out of her snatch.

“YES JIM! FUCK ME!” Alika grabbed Jim’s thighs pulling him in and out of her faster and faster so hard that Jim thought he might be hurting her, but her screams of ecstasy told him she liked it.

“Oh yeah, shit, Alika I’m going to cum!” Cried Jim, feeling his balls tightening up.

“Cum in mine, white boy. Your mine, now cum in mine!”

Alika dug her nails into Jim’s buttocks, and he felt the skin break causing great pain to his arse, but he carried on fucking Alika hard having the great urge to cum in her.

With a final ram into her, Jim felt his cock lurch and started to spew his seed up into Alika’s cunt, shooting stream after stream of his cum into her. Collapsing onto of her he felt exhausted, having never had such a wild fuck session before in his life.


“Jim, you’re done not yet!” screamed Alika.

“What?” Jim groaned, being totally spent.

“Lick me white boy, I need mine cum.” Alika ordered.

Jim felt way too tired to even move, but then he realised Alika hadn’t cum herself yet. A strange force then came over him and he climbed down Alika’s body putting his face between her creamy thighs. Without even knowing what he was doing Jim started to lick up and down her slit. It was as if his body was forcing him to move.

He lapped up a mix of her juices and his own cum, slurping away at her pussy. Taking two fingers he spread apart her pussy lips and dug his tongue as deep as he could into her, covering his cheeks with their mixed juices in the process.

“Yes Jim, now bottom.”

Jim lowered his face to her puckered dark arse hole. With one hand he spread the juices from her pussy down to her arse hole while he lightly tickled away at it with his tongue. Using his other hand he pulled away her clitoral hood and began roughly circling Alika’s clit.

“YES! HARD JIM HARD!” Growled Alika.

He pushed down harder with his fingers literally battering her clit. While he did this he continued to lick her puckered hole which now was dripping with their mixed fluids.

Alika humped her hips upwards over and over, with Jim’s onslaught continuing for a good five minutes. Jim felt Alika’s body begin to shudder, a sure sign she would cum any minute, added to this Alika had begun shouting words in her native language that Jim couldn’t understand.

As Alika shuddered Jim took two fingers and slammed them straight up into her arse.

“ARGGHHHH!!!” Alika squealed.

Alika shook frantically, screaming she shook one finally time squirting cum out of her pussy straight onto Jim’s face.

Jim, suddenly come over with exhaustion collapsed right there, face between Alika’s thighs and fingers still in her arse.

---------------

Shaking awake, Jim sat upright. He was sitting in Alika’s bed in the corner of the hut. Suddenly memories of what happened the night before rushed to his head, he knew it had been sudden and it wasn’t something he would have normally done, but for some reason he didn’t regret it.

The hut door opened and light streamed into Jim’s eyes. Standing in the doorway was Alika.

“Good sleep Jim?” Questioned Alika

“Alika, we need to talk, I know what happened last night but…. Well I don’t understand.” Jim was confused, the night before was not forced, but he knew he wouldn’t have just done it like he had.

“It oks Jim. I’m sorry.” Alika sat down at the end of the bed.

“What do you mean?”

“I got you eat ‘Feza-Amandla’. Only small bit.”

“Feza-Amandla??” Jim was becoming more confused by the minute.

“Yes. It mean….” Alika thought for a moment, “Complete Power. It spice.”

Jim thought back to when they had cooked the meal, Alika had put a small amount of spice onto his meal then made him eat it. The spice had given Alika ‘Complete Power’ over him.

“The spice gave you control of me? But….. how’s that possible? Its amazing, with this spice someone could do almost…. anything.”

“Yes Jim. I only gave you small, so you are wonder about what happen. If I give you more, you are happy with it.”

You could literally hear the cogs churning away in Jim’s mind, thoughts of power, power over people who ate his food. Complete power.

“Where did this spice come from?”

“We grow, here in village. It grow a lot.”

Alika beckoned him out of the hut, and ran towards the fields. Following closely behind Jim realised he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, but with powerful thoughts on his mind he didn’t care.

They reached the fields, and Jim looked out over field after field of corn.

“Where do the spices grow?” Jim looked around, but all he could see was corn.

Alika looked puzzled. “There.” She pointed out at the fields.

What Jim had thought was corn, was actually some kind of crop which grew a spice. ‘Feza-Amandla’.

---------------

11 months after Jim had left, he returned home once again. As he came out of airport departures his parents ran towards him sweeping him up in a hug.

“Hey Sweetie, how was Africa!?” His mum had an ear to ear smile, happy her son was back home. He may be an adult now, but to her he was still her little boy.

“Enlightening Mum, very enlightening.”

His mum and dad followed him to the luggage pickup point, and Jim told them to grab a luggage trolley each, also grabbing one himself. His parents were slightly confused by this as when Jim had left he only took 3 bags with him, but they did what he asked anyway. When they reached the luggage point they watched as the conveyor carried around bags of all sorts and sizes past them.

Jim reached onto the conveyor and lifted off a large hard black case and put it onto his trolley. His parents hadn’t seen this bag before, but thought it was probably just something he brought to hold extra things he had brought in Africa. Then Jim grabbed another case just like the first and put it on his mother’s trolley. This went on till there were 4 cases on each of there trolley’s, making a total of 12 bags his parents had never seen before.

Finally Jim’s 3 bags that he had left with came along, and he put them on the trolleys.

“Son, what are all these cases?” His dad looked at him, with a questioning eye.

“I’ll tell you when we get home dad. Please let’s just get them all home first.”

---------------

The drive home was a silent one, Jim’s parents were confused about the bags, wondering what their son was up to. Was their son smuggling some kind of drug?

When they got home Jim was happily greeted by brothers and sisters.

“I want to cook you all a meal to celebrate my coming home. So give me an hour in the kitchen, and then we can all have a chat over dinner.”

Jim’s family were more than happy to leave him alone in the kitchen, they all felt like they hadn’t had a proper meal since Jim had left. It would be nice to have his cooking again.

---------------

The family sat around the table, all with their own portion of the pasta dish which Jim had prepared. Smells rose to their noses, making them shiver with delight.

“It smells gorgeous Jim.” His mother said to him, before tucking into the meal.

What his family hadn’t realised was that while all their meals were generously sprinkled with a spice, Jim’s had no spice to be seen on it.

Jim ate slowly as he watched his family guzzle down the meal, and when they were all finished Jim decided it was time.

Standing up Jim said, “I am Jim. Listen too me.”

His family all stared at him, waiting.

“None of you will question me about the extra cases I brought home, and none of you will touch them.”

In unisons they replied, “Yes.”

---------------

Up in Jim’s room he lay the cases around the room, opening each one to check on what was inside. In each one was hundreds of packages of ‘Feza-Amandla’, filling each case completely. One case had room for one more package, which Jim produced from his pocket. Now only 3/4’s full, Jim placed the packet back in the case.