The Chemical Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of Boy's Addictive Cum.
9k words
4.46
16.5k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 21

The rest of the day past without incident, except for face book photos of Derek and Bobby.

Looks like it went virile with the caption twenty year old suck eighteen year old cock. Even the girls now wanted to hang out with Bobby and of course to boys pat Bobby on back and grab their crutches in front of Derek embarrassing him. They walked home together Bobby's chest stuck out like a turkey proud of his family.

When they got home stepped inside Sue and Bobby immediately stripped. And knelt on side of master. Dora and Mike were already approaching.

"Slut, take your father to his room and apply more suave to his wounds."

"Mike she is to be your slave until you make her cum twice. Now go."

"Yes master, thank you master."

"Slut says, "Yes master, by your command" and she leaves.

"Dora, how is my bitch doing."

"Master she is in pain, been hollering steady for last hour."

"Hmm I was going to wait till after super but between the lack of food she may be getting close to a coma."

"Dora opens the door."

All you could here is screams from below you could hear her move slowly to the steps in total agony she was having trouble navigating the steps.

"I told faggot, "Drag the sorry ass bitch up here."

"Yes master as he scampered to help her to top of stairs."

"PU you stink you skanky bitch," Melvin said

"Please master ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she screamed."

"Faggot, drag that bitch outside on the deck and hose that skank off." "Yes master right away master."

"Dora get some old towels to dry that bitch when fagots done."

Faggot hoses her down then Melvin says, "Give her a blast up her cunt to wash it out."

"Yes master" and Ann let out another merciful scream.

"Faggot, drag that bitch back inside."

"Yes master."

Ann was screaming in pain ass Dora dried her off. "Please master I need your seed." "Listen bitch who owns you?" "You Master you own me master, I am only here to serve you master."

"Ohhhhhh she screams," sweat pouring down her head and body breaking out in beads of sweat

"Who do you obey?" "You Master I obey you from now till end of time." "Whose property are you?" "Yours master, I am your property you on all of me and all that was once mine is yours. "You are my master. ohhhhh... master please take pity on you worthless bitch."

With that I told, "Dora to get her full brownie from fridge."

Ann wolfed it down and in seconds most of the pain was gone. "Master, oh master as she started crying, I am so sorry. You are my master, I will do anything you ask thank-you for my life."

"Okay bitch strip me, faggot finger her get her wet ready for me."

"Yes master," as he started playing with her nub and other hand fingering in and out her snatch. As she stripped my clothes she teased my nipples and playing with my cock getting it hard. I could hear her moaning she was close to orgasm "Faggot stop."

"Lay down bitch, on floor legs spread for you master."

"Yes master," as she complied as Melvin drove his cock right to her cervix. Ohh she moaned He wanted to fuck her hard which he did and cum quick which he did rope after rope into that bitches cunt.

"Master my pain is totally gone, oh thank you my master.

As she lay on the floor I tell Dora, "cum get your fix," as I sat in my overstuffed chair.

"Faggot cum clean me up."

"Yes master." He rushed to my side engulfing my cock. He sucked and licked my balls till he got me hard.

"Let go faggot and go eat out your mother till she cums."

"Yes master." and off he went to eat out his mother.

CHAPTER 22

Melvin got up and went out to his lab took the substances he needed while contemplating his next move chickens were making a lot of noise he realized they had not been fed which was normally one of his chores so cows probably need to be serviced to. He walked back to the house air a little cool on his naked body. Melvin walked into the house and Ann was helping Dora prepare supper while Bobby was playing with both women tits. Bobby immediately ran to his masters side keeling to await instructions Dora did the same and Ann seeing this hurried over and knelt in front of him

Ah he thought to himself, "she is changed obedient no sign or hint of defiance."

" Bitch my cock is cold from being outside ,"without him even completing his sentence she crawled to his cock and wrapped he lips around his shaft sinking to his pubic hairs and licking his balls with her tongue .

"Dora, finish with preparing supper,"

"Faggot go get Slut then go feed chickens collect eggs and have slut take care of cows."

Slut walks in kitchen sees Ann working on my cock and a smile came across her face. She and Bobby head out nude to do there chores she knew better than to ask for clothes. Ann had me hard and no longer could reach my balls but that would come in time

"Alright bitch stop."

"Master did I displease you," as tear started to form in her eyes "I can do better."

"No bitch you were great I need your services and we need to talk."

"Oh yes master Thank you master her face genuinely happy." "Go examine Mike's ass and his dick."

"Yes master thank-you master."

Ann had Mike turn around to the kitchen window for more light. She looked closely at the welts she could tell they were from a whipping and assumed her master did this. She was not happy and asked Mike, "How long since Master whipped you?"

"No no Ann it was not master, it was the family that whipped me, and deservedly so. It took that whipping for me to realize who the master of this home is and my place in it."

"I worship my master he never made a welt that you see." Ann was relieved that her master didn't do this. She said, "I have some penicillin pills with me that will speed up his recovery."

"Now let's look at your penis."Ann took hold of it and it started to grow and Mike started to yell. Ann used two fingers gave him what looked like a judo chop on his dick and it went soft She seen where the skin was ripped from the cock and realized how painful that would be if it gets hard.

"Master, Mike needs strong dozes of Salt peter so he doesn't get hard over next month. He needs it right away but I can't write a script in this province and I am sure you don't want him at a Dr."

"Yes your right Ann," She smiled first time her Master was speaking kind to her.

Ann asked, "Do you have an organic health food store."

"Dora said there are two in town."

"Ann said I can write down what to get and someone can go get the stuff."

"Ann and Dora, both of you get dressed and go get the stuff. I have a list in my room to fill while you're there. Ann you will pay for this."

"Oh yes master it's your money anyway." Wow that took me back. I got my list and off they went. Soon Sue and Bobby returned shivering from the cold.

"Up to the shower you two and be back here in 9 minutes.'

Off they ran but before Bobby left he knelt and kissed my cock. Sue sees this knelt and licked my balls thanking me as well.

"Off you go I said time is ticking"

CHAPTER 23

"Well Mike we need to talk." "Yes master." " As you know I am a millionaire how many I don't know yet but we need a bigger place I am going to need a full lab to discover an antidote or better ways to administer it not that I'm complaining mind you. Plus we need more bedrooms also be prepared for more members to join as time goes on."

Mike listened as I spoke, "Well we could add on to this place but there are a lot of upgrade that need to be done I can asked some Realtors what may be available that will suit your needs Master."

"Family needs Mike."

"Sorry Master." Just then Bobby and Sue came in and took positions kneeling by my sides.

Looking at Bobby I said how was school today?"

"Master, it was fantastic boys kept patting me on back even the older ones some as old as Sue and some of the girls were sitting with me at lunch."

"So you like that eh."

"Oh yes master."

"Well faggot if you want it to stay that way you best get busy. I like my balls being licked while my cock is in your mouth so you better learn how to deep throat."

"Yes master I will please you forever I am your personnel faggot may I start pleasing you master."

"Ok Faggot go ahead."

Slut I got job for you." "Yes master anything master."

"I want you to massage my neck shoulders and back I want you to study the art half hour every day."

"Yes master I will be the best masseuse in the world for you."

"Ok slut start. MM I am in heaven having my cock sucked and played with by a straight boy that a week ago was shoving me around and a slut sister that last week was using me for her karate holds punches and kicks .Payback really is a bitch and I own both of these for life."

Mike was off making phone calls when Dora and Ann returned they brought the parcels in set them by the coach then went back to the car for more and brought them in.

I whispered in faggot's ear to,"stop and go get me my punishing belt." Meanwhile they stripped of their cloths.

I stood up as faggot brought in the belt Dora seen the belt and her face turned white, what had she done to displease her Master. Anna Seen the belt but never thought anything of it till she seen Dora frozen still with no color in her face Ann was scared.

"Dora, Ann, are you special privileged more than the rest of this family." " NNNo Master," Dora stuttered. And you Ann, "No Master," still not comprehending the situation.

"You two dishonored the family when Bobby and Sue went to do there chores how were they dressed?"

"Oh My God Dora said Master I am so sorry my mind was not thinking .Bobby, Sue, forgive me."

Ann looked at Dora still not clued in Dora told her, "That clothing has to come off when we come home and we didn't we went back out dressed and got stuff from car."

"OH she said Master, I am so sorry I did not think I beg the family's forgiveness especially yours my Master."

As Ann spoke Dora cleared the kitchen table and took up the punishment position. Ann looked over and realized her fate she was terrified.

"Master may I speak Sue asked?"

"Go ahead,"

"I forgive them I believe it was honest mistake."

Melvin spoke, "Do you Mike and Bobby feel same way."

They both said, "yes master."

"Okay I said this will be light as Dora is in position Ann you will take belt give Dora two whacks with belt each whack must produce a welt if you produce only one then you must give her two more whacks and three welts shall appear if you fail on giving any welts then Dora well give you the two welts you were to give her and then the two she has to administer. Do you understand?"

"Yes master they both said."

"Please master," Ann Spoke, "do I have another option I know I'm your property but I am so scared I have never been whipped." "Yes Ann you can have the option Give Dora her two welts then you spend next 30 hours in root cellar. If you don't give two welts you will spend forty eight hours."

"Master forty eight hours, I will be in coma or dead."

"Yes Ann and twenty four will have you deep in pain constant pain and being so close that may put you in a coma but it is your choice." Ann thought trembling in her spot urine leaking down her leg.

"CHOOSE NOW BITCH yells Melvin."

"Master I want to live, I'll take the punishment."

"Bitch I don't think your worthy of the punishment. I think we'll throw you in cellar."

"Bobby, open the trap door."

Bobby heads for the door Ann Falls at masters feet kissing them pleading to allow her to take the whipping Ann says, "I am such a worthless cunt, please master I will serve you without question."

"I heard this all before less than a day ago from you. Why should I believe you?" Bobby now has Door open. Ann crying profusely kissing her master's feet.

"You have my word my most solemn oath I will obey you. You own me I am your worthless property please master let me take Dora's place I'll take all four welts more if you want please master," as she bawls at his feet.

"Okay says Melvin this is your last chance if you fail to give Dora two welts first attempt in the cellar for forty eight hours you go. Understand?" "Yes master." "Go ahead Dora is waiting."

Ann takes the belt wipes her eyes to see takes a batters stance and with all her might as if her life depended on it which she thought it did she swung Whack blood flew from Dora's Ass not a sound from Dora she passed out from pain.

Melvin I grabbed the belt from Ann, "That is enough tend to her,"

"Ann yelled to anyone ice get ice quickly get cold face cloth and a bucket she may vomit."

Everybody was scrambling, "You put your hands over her ass and apply pressure to slow the bleeding more pressure she yelled"

Only then did she realize it was her master.

"Master I'm sorry did not know it was you."

"No issue you are doing what I ordered." Within fifteen minutes Dora was conscious in a lot of pain but conscious.

Ann started crying again asking, "Dora for forgiveness." Dora put her arm around Ann, "You're forgiven but wait till I have my shot with the belt as she smiled through the pain."

Melvin went to the bags of chemicals that were bought, emptied them on the floor when he found what he was looking for. He grabbed a bowl mixed them up and added some to a glass of water. He went back to his mother made her drink it. She did without question he then got Sue and Bobby to put her in Sue's bed while he poured a glass of grapefruit juice. Ann looked at him with a smile knowing what that would do to his mother. Sure enough within minutes she was asleep. Back out in kitchen Ann has assumed the punishment position shaking waiting for her master blows Sue came back in kitchen.

Melvin handed her the belt telling her," that if she failed on the two welts Ann goes to the basement for the forty eight hours which means her death."

Sue says, "Yes master I understand." Sue takes her base ball stance and winds up whack as the first welt appears on both cheeks as Ann screams with pain.

"Master if the second does not bring welt what happens." Melvin tells her she has to start over and give her two welts if that fails, she goes to cellar."

Sue winds up for another bruiser of a hit then let's go but pulls it at last second only a slap is heard and a red mark but no welt but it was enough for Ann to yell.

Sue put her face to her ear and said, "That first one was for hurting her mom these next two are for you so you can remain in our family alive." "Thank you Ann says." "Sue give two more whacks both producing welts."

Ann stood up and fell to the floor, crawled to Melvin's feet kissed them and thanking him repeating her vows to her master.

Bobby brought the ice and applied it to Ann's ass. Ann sighed as the pain went away still having her arms around her Master's legs and passionately licking his feet. Melvin owned her now there was no doubt.

"Sue," Melvin orders, "Go make supper."

"Yes master," she replies. While supper is being made Melvin takes his chemicals to his lab while Ann made up a strong version of salt peter so Mike couldn't get a hard on no matter what. After supper I decided that Ann would sleep on coach while Faggot and slut would sleep with me.

CHAPTER 24

Entering the bedroom I had Bobby lick Sue's pussy and get her wet. While I kissed her for the first time, french kiss tongues and all, she orgasm while we were kissing she rode me through two more orgasms then we came again together.

I had Sue go out and have Ann eat her out. I went out waited till Ann started her lesbian act and said, "Ann you save a mouth full to share with Mike and make sure you both use a lot of tongue." I watched these two hot slaves for a minute then went back to the bedroom.

"Faggot, clean me up."

Through the night I woke only to find faggot sleep between my legs with my cock in his mouth. In the morning I woke up just as I was cumming in faggot's mouth.

"Go share that with Ann I said." Waking Sue up I said, "shower time but first I need my cock cleaned .Faggot blew me while I slept."

She laughed, "He is becoming a real fag eh?"

"Yea now take care of me" so she went down on me cleaned me up.

"You got me hard again. Let's go," I said. In the bathroom I had to pee no way could I point cock down with hard on and pee. Without a word Sue sat on toilet started to pee herself and took my cock in her mouth and massages my balls and I was forced to let go in her mouth. Wow what a feeling she swallowed most of it with some dripping down her chest. God that felt good then she used her tongue on my pee hole. In the shower we went she washes all of me playing with my cock and fingering around my ass that felt strange but good we got out she dried me off dressed me first then kissed me as she was finishing the french kiss she said,"You know I love you master."

She finished my hair, brushed my teeth and we went down to make a quick breakfast.

In the kitchen there was a full spread of food bacon eggs toast pancakes Ann rushed over knelt and spoke, "for you master." "Thank you Ann," she beamed went back to the stove.

I sat at head of table Mike came out stood by my old chair. Sue went to my right while Bobby went under the table. While Ann served me, Dora and Sue feed me breakfast while Bobby was sucking my cock under the table. After I was done I allowed the rest to eat and then everyone else dug in. Mike was taking the next few weeks off work he had plenty of sick time and vacation time. While we were eating I complemented on Ann's cuisine skills and everyone else did as well. "Stop," she says blushing," your making me wet."

We laughed and thought how much she has changed. Melvin then spoke to Ann

"After school we need to open a joint account I need a check book and some credit cards." "Yes master what time is your royal bank open till here?" "I told her we would be using TD as they have better hours." "Yes master may I suggest you talk the day off school." "Why slave," getting a bit miffed that she is starting again try to show dominance again.

She seen this and immediately fell to the floor. "Forgive me master, it is just so much to deal with you need to speak to the local bank president here then you can set up whatever is best for you."

"Reluctantly I agreed and sent Sue and Bobby off to school."

She asked if she may use the phone she has to call the bank in her home town or x home town." "Go ahead but you won't get anybody its only five am there." " Please Master," and Melvin said, "Go ahead." She kissed him a started dialing a number then punched in a bunch of other numbers. Then someone answered Sue was on speaker phone so Melvin, her master could here and start to get a grasp of his new holdings.

"High Ann, this is Brad Thomas." "Hi Brad. Yes I am on the east coast can you have my portfolio wired through to the branch here in a few hours," "Brad says where is here?" "Kentville, Nova Scotia the bank here is." Melvin speaks up and says, "Main Street."

"Ok Ann I will send what I can but it will take days for forensic account."

"I understand an overview will do for now by the way to avoid red tape on this end would you wire though an approval of a black credit card."

"Sure Ann gives me the code and the name one moment I get this from my purse mean while here is Melvin the card recipient."

"Hi Melvin, for our records, may I have your full name."

"Its Melvin Frank Canning 17 Hill street Kentville NS. b8j 5d9"

Sue comes back on says, "The code is Lincoln Kennedy John"

"Ok that will be waiting for you at the bank when you arrive."

"Thanks Brad and by the way Melvin is to be added to all accounts and holdings .Thanks again Brad, talk soon."

Melvin was a little pissed, no a lot pissed he said, "I told you I want to use TD bank."

"Master please let me explain a bit. This is complicated there are millions in close to liquid assets and probably you could get most of that transferred in 90 to 120 days the holdings are a different story some of those could take a couple of years if you wanted it fast."