The Chemical Pt. 06

Story Info
Boys addictive cum: they are moved to the Island working on.
9.8k words
4.49
12.2k
12

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 41

Ann said bewildered, "What just happened."

"I took care of things."

"You certainly did. So we have a new law firm?"

"Yes in time."

"This will take a year or so and we will need to make a few trips to Toronto I'm sure."

"Master how can we leave here and go there?"

"I am working on something with the capsules."

"Oh I see she says."

"Never mind you will always get it from the source your highness," as she smiles

I kissed Dora, Sue and Ann said I had to go see Judy and off in my cart I went down the hall in my King mobile to the security office. I walked up to the desk where a security person was filling something, so here back was to me.

I said, "I like to speak to Judy."

"Wait a fucking minute asshole, can't you see I am busy."

Two girls came out of the door by the file cabinet and bowed the girl filling turned red head to toe as she slowly turned she fell to her knees, "I am so sorry your highness."

"No problem a good blow job will take care of it," as he laughed. She started to crawl to him when Melvin said;"I was joking rise for Christ sake, what is your name?"

"Christine your majesty," a beautiful girl Polynesian decent but light skinned nice b+ perky tits flat stomach tone legs small looking pussy and she was wherein a red arm band. "Hymn might just take her," I thought.

Christine picked up her two-way and called, "sec one this is base."

"Go ahead base."

"Sec one priority 001 is at base."

"Eta one minute." In no time Judy came rushing in and bowed Judy was an x seal US seal that is. Her body toned in a bikini that held her size d breast and heart shaped ass hair shoulder length p90 cross her chest and knife on her leg. Judy could not help but stair at my 9.5 inch cock as it was hard as a rock from looking at these beauties.

"Judy we need to talk ok."

"My office is private your majesty."

"That will be fine I followed that nice ass into her office giving Christine a squeeze on her ass as I passed by. I thought she was going to faint the other two girls grabbed her to keep her from falling. Judy just smiled.

Judy said, "You Majesty sure knows how to liven things up."

"Judy it's going to get more so. Professor Lux from the Mayo Clinic arrives Monday along with two lawyers which will be permanent staff. I am also keeping one jet here and we will be getting a helicopter and an attack helicopter of your choice."

"Are you expecting a war?"

"To be honest I don't know what to expect. I have all but fired my law firm and have hired a new lawyer that worked for that firm and he is setting up a forensic audit there are millions in miss used funds plus this installation as King taking three more wives."

"Then there are the other islands what are the feelings of the owners and what risk does it pose?"

"This I am charging you to find out."

Judy said, "Was already working on that and she pulls out the map with six islands on it with just numbers one through six. These three islands are vacant no owner. Island two is a friendly tribe. There is no outside owner. Were here and this island three is an issue."

"Judy lets claim those vacant islands."

"As king you will own it sire that is where the possible problem lies. As King you own all six of these islands including island three"

"The other island is owned by an Italian and has a villa on south side of island. Now there is a conflict."

Theoretically as King you own it and the natives will only serve you and won't work in the villa, so there will be an issue. I am working on options."

"Sounds like this could get intense? Is their measures in place for my family safety?"

"Follow me sire we will take your cart. CHRISTINE P300 Judy yells," as they mount King's cart they drove down to sub four which he did not know existed.

We were coming up on dead end and the cart drove through it. It was a hologram wall was not there.

"You could have let me know about the non wall."

"No fun in that," she said laughing."

"We walk from here." What an ass Judy. There was no way I was going to get my cock to settle down looking at her. There was a light switch on the wall but when she flicked the switch no lights came on. She turned the switch off then slid the cover plate sideways and pressed a button which opened up another room.

Room had mutable hallways that lit as you walked down them and lights went out behind you.

Back at the main room Judy slides another panel, punches a code and tells me, "Come here put your head against this green light." It scanned his eyes. "Now place your hand on this glass."

Judy punched a few numbers then said, "Sire do it again eyes first always."

He did and a wall moved back and allowed entry to this room then wall shut He was in a room that had a chair lazy boy style

"Sit in it master."

CHAPTER 42

As he did he put his hand on glass and monitors he did not even see before lit up must have been a hundred or more. There were monitors in every room.

"Press keypad 101-0," he did and a military person came on Judy stated this is the new owner here on the island Melvin Davis.

"Mr. Davis please stay on the line while our computer verifies your shape and form. Now count to 50 then read what comes on screen. Ok Mr. Davis.

Judy speaks up, "Melvin has been made King of this island and is being installed as King of all three island on the new moon."

"Have you heard from the Italians yet?"

"Not a word."

"Thanks for the heads up our task force will be within 100 miles on exercise in a week and we will stay till after the installation." "We appreciate that sir," Melvin says, "Also I would like your officers that can, to join in the celebration."

"Officially sir you are a country therefore that has to go through state department."

"Well sir it's not it's an unofficial invite for your officers to do a recon of the island that night and beyond and bring whatever marines you think necessary."

"I will take it up with fleet and thank you sir."

"Just an update Professor Lux from the Mayo will be here Monday for undetermined time."

"Thank you for the conformation we already got that memo." "Okay we will sign off now."

Judy said, "Hit end button."

We did the same for Australia. We got one of their fleets that were a thousand miles out went through identical procedure and offered them our hospitality as well.

We looked at the monitors and I said, "I did not see a camera out there."

"Judy said, "That's the point," she says, "You see those dark monitors see the numbers under the screen punch in the number and plus the one on the pad you could see the hall those are all the hallways which leads to exits there is only one other entrance and that is from your master bedroom."

"There is a tube that will put you down into the outer room here also there is a gas that can be released outside this room to put anybody asleep."

Melvin said, "What about the other rooms"

She said, "There are store room food k rations that would feed family of twelve at least two years there are sleeping arrangements for twelve shipboard style and an armory."

"Now since we are in here, do you need those weapons?"

"Am I that scary?"

"Oh no sire, as she puts down the weapons."

"Judy, show me the map of this place and entry points I can open from here."

"Yes sire," As she reached over me to press map numbers in keypad as she did her firm breast rubbed over my chest. God this girl was beautiful but I knew she could snap my neck in an instance.

I said,"How do I add people to the system."

"You should only allow trusted family and then to that outer room, only you should have access to this level."

"And you off course."

"Sire, I am not even family no I will defend to the death if need be, outside where I belong."

"Family eh." That's when I noticed the red arm band. I stood up and run my hands down her shoulders and whispered in her ears, "Family you will become as my arms unsnapped her bra"

"Sire she whimpered I am your faithful security."

"Good and now you will be my slave as well. God your beautiful I seen you looking at my cock now let us see you swallow it slave."

She whimpered and dropped to her knees as she engulfed my cock, she soon had an orgasm.

"Slip your panties off while you worship this cock."

"yesmmmph siremmmph," she was saying with a mouth full of cock. She was doing great but I wanted her snatch.

"Ok slave bend over the chair."

"Yes sire." As she bent over the chair I placed my cock against her cunt and before I had a chance she impaled herself and screamed god she was tight.

"Sire I have only had one boy when I was in grade six. It was in and out I don't think my hymen was broken till just now."

I looked down and seen blood and I said, "you are no longer a virgin you just gave it to me we fucked for two hours she came I don't know how many times I came three times.

"Ok slave off my cock and suck it clean."

"Sire I wanted you since the first day I saw you."

"Slave from now on your pussy is mine if you have other sex they can have your ass and your mouth your pussy is mine unless I tell you different. Now I won't give you a fix till tomorrow night, yes you will be in pain but you will realize how much you are truly mine."

"Yes master king," she says.

CHAPTER 43

"I don't care about pain I will die for you and by the way master that cock is more than to die for. I cannot believe your age you have the mentality of a 40 year old and the knowledge of a woman equally as well."

"Sire you are a Master at the art of love making you took my virginity and I want more."

I took my fingers as she French kissed me and I found her G spot fuck didn't she explode again.

Oh this girl could give my Ann a run for the money almost. The slut got me at attention again.

"Hey slut, look what you did."

"I am not a slut you're the only man that has touched me really."

I grab her hair she went to react but remembered I was her master so she relaxed and fell to her knees. "This is what I was referring to slut," with a grin on his face.

She smiled and said, "I am glad sire's king dick knows a treasure when he sees it."

"You little tramp" Melvin said, "already after my cock more than me," with a Cheshire grin on his face.

"OK tramp, you may take care of my cock."

"Yes master, sire my god I will take care of it as she mounted me. As she was riding me she kept ranting "I am your slut your tramp your obedient slave to you and your cock."

She kept riding through another three more orgasms. Then I decide to put my fingers to use. I reached down and started playing with her nub she came again soaking my hand I moved my hand to her backside and entered her rosebud she came again but this time froze on top of me she was comatose and not moving. I was not sure she was breathing although the liquid flowing from her sweet pussy was like a river. A few minutes later she started to move and moan.

"Master what did you do?"

"I just moved my finger in your ass," Melvin said, "This is all I did."

She jumped, "Master stop it's too much I am hopelessly in love with you now."

"I moved my finger, she whimpered like a baby." She tried to get off my dick I wiggled my finger in her ass and said, "Did I give you permission slut?"

"Whimpering no my master my god I am your worthless slave. I just can't take any more of your pleasures. I never knew it could be like this. None of the girls ever said it could be like this please master may I get off."

I wiggled my finger feeling my own dick though the light wall that separated it and Judy cum again so I pulled out and laid her beside me. After fifteen minutes or so I said, "Let's get back to work."

"Okay my slave show me how to give you full access even to this room."

"Sire no it's not right."

I slapped her face hard.

"One you never disrespect me"

Two you do as you're told"

With tears in her eyes she fell to her knees, "Sorry master I just did not feel worthy to have this type of access."

"Rise slave" and I put my arms around her and kissed her passionately and fingered her clit till she came again.

"Does that tell you how much I care for you?"

"Yes sire."

"I have been told I am a smart man or boy however you want to take it. Not only do I want to see you safe but I demand it. You know these systems better than anyone you have studied them. Our best chance of survival is have you in that chair. In time with practice I may get proficient in it but I have other interest. You can see what's going on direct us where to go for entry you can save our lives plus you can direct your troops from here understand now."

"Yes sire master."

I give her slap on her ass as she put on her p90 and knife Judy through her bikini in back, "guess I won't need this."

I reached over squeezed her tit as she mewed. I stopped at her command center we walked in together Christine bowed this time I went over squeezed her ass and said, "Soon I want your ass."

"Yes sire," She smiled.

"Christine you will now be in surface command in case of trouble."

She looked over at Judy with no clothes on, she always where's clothes. She glanced down seen fluid running down her leg. She rushed over and hugged her, "You belong to master king now."

"Yes," Judy said, "I am his."

"Soon as you finish up here slave meet the family at the infirmary."

"Yes Master my King."

As I left I took out my sat phone called Harding and said, "Make that a 10 stone setting and a tenth ring is needed."

"Christ Melvin you don't make it easy. Have you got the other ring sizes?"

"Yes will you will have this one in a couple hours. Thanks got to go."

Melvin pulls into the infirmary few nurse bows as he passes. He thinks, "I am getting to the point I hardly notice."

I find it funny how you get used to things. May and Mike were back.

I said, "Mike how was she"

"Tight" he said

"Yea I thought so too. I told her that her pussy was mine and am expanding it to you to use at will, understand May?"

"Yes sire, Mike can fuck me whenever he wants."

"Yes and I am the only one to over ride that."

"Yes sire she says."

"Dora, do you know when you're in the safe part of your cycle?"

"Yes sire."

"On those days you will go to your husband and fuck him silly.

"Okay with you Mike?"

"Yes master."

"Sue do you know you're safe days are?"

"I think so."

"Until you know so you can only fuck me."

"Yes sire."

"And Ann?" I was cut off.

"Yes I know my safe days."

"Good you can tell me but your cunt is me alone. No One has that pussy but me"

"Oh yes master King sire," as she passionately kisses me she breaks long enough to say," I only want you."

"Family I have an announcement to make," right then Judy naked as a jaybird except her p90 and knife.

"Judy here is now a member of our family and a very important one at that."

"Oh they looked at me."

"Darling, secure the room." Judy kicked out all but the Dr. I said, "he stays he has sworn allegiance and I believe him."

"The room secure sire," as Judy stands with her p90 now at the ready.

"I started to say that there may be some issues with this King business. Apparently when I become King over the tribes on the new moon not only of the three tribes but the land as well island two is uninhabited but island three is or has on it a villa like this and is owned by an Italian. Judy is trying to contact him try and work something out but the chances are not good the tribe will not serve the villa."

Mike says, "Sounds like paradise just ate the apple."

I looked at Ann she said,"I didn't mean to sire I am just a dumb blond slave."

"You got dark hair "

Ann said, "See how dumb I am sire." we all laughed but the underlying tension was not laughable.

"Alright if trouble starts there is a safe complex would be the best word main entrance sub level four or my master bedroom. Once Judy or I reach main control there are many more entrances that can be unlocked for access."

Dr. asked, "Is there one from here?"

Judy said, "Yes there are two close to here."

"Where," he said, "Secret only under attack well they are made available and only if needed."

Chapter 44

Dora asked, "Are we safe do we have the resources here to fight off an attack?" Judy spoke up and said, "No absolutely not if were attacked by a trained force we would be overrun in minutes."

Melvin said, "Judy darling that was blunt."

"Sire, it was the truth."

Ann I said, "I know she said call Greg." Greg answered immediately, "Hi sire and Ann, well Boss looks like your heating things up down in that part of the world."

"How in the hell do you know this," Melvin ask for the first time astonished?

"Were on sat but hang on minute" all of sudden phone squealed and lights flashed, "Ok we can talk, were on a secure scrambled line. I told you that you had companies involved in military. You just did not know how deep."

"You are the principal investor in Raytheon." "so what I said," "They develop patriot missiles. Boeing you are close to principal there and most other companies that develop weapons and spy materials for our government. Your well-being is of utmost important to our government."

"When you appointed me over your account you have no idea what is going on here. That pompous ass chairman as you called him has been milking our government and you for years I was put hear to safe guard secrets of the government."

"I am your attorney and will stay so till you decide otherwise. But I am attached to the judge advocate general office J.A.G. for short."

"The secret service has surrounded the chairman's house he will be arrested and all financial accounts here and abroad seized some are being done now."

"By morning our chairman will be in Cuba in the terrorist prison. So I hear you invited the officers of the seventh fleet to your shindig with a few of their men state department approved and you will have a few dignitaries secret service should be there in a few days to assist also three Los Angeles class subs will be on station by tomorrow night."

Australian navy has three of her ships and one transport carrying 5000 assault troop's .England is sending four harrier jets to do practice landings off your air strip. The Seabee's are awaiting your approval upon your installation to put a bomber size airstrip on island two.

"So what was it you called about. "

"Judy, go ahead," Greg, said Judy, Your x seal head of security asked by your government to take this position and you are actually a captain of seal team 6 correct."

"Yes sir," as Melvin's head just looked." Sorry sire made an oath to my government first." "Kk" says Melvin.

"Greg I want seal team six here, put seal team 16 on island 2 and team 24 on island 3."

"They are on the subs you are on the ground and have being told you will take charge of all ground troops."

"Melvin, are you still with us?" "Yes Greg." "When the natives install you as King you will own all six islands there will be no negotiations you own it lock stock and barrel."

"The so called Italians are from Sicily. They are the mob and the worst kind they have been financing Ben Laden. We are not sure what is on that island, as most of it is under ground."

"Either way your country Canada is fully apprised of the situation and don't be surprised to see representatives there."

"Correction Melvin, just been informed that three frigates and a sub from the HMCS Atlantic Fleet is passing through the Panama Canal and we got reports of three ships and a sub from the west coast are in route. Sounds like quite a party."

"Greg, do you know that this is clothing optional, mainly no clothing?"

"Well it should be interesting wish I was there."

"Melvin this is a blip in the road in under a month you will have your paradise back. Sure we will be around but you won't see us unless you want to. Well anything else you need just holler." and he was gone.