The Chemical Pt. 07

Story Info
Boy's cum addictive.
10.7k words
4.49
10.7k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER46

Judy said, "It looks like everybody enjoyed themselves. I think this island could be a popular destination and I guess you have cemented political relations quite well."

Melvin said, "Yes I agree, everybody seems to have had a good time now we have to get through tonight." We decided to meet in the formal dining room in about 20 minutes for drinks and a light supper with that about three hours before this installation is to begin.

Security was beefed up all around all security that was dressed was not to be seen. Most of the secret service disappeared some of the three Prime Minister's people also disappeared. Seal team six totally disappeared, other than my beauty, Queen Judy. She was by my side and on my other side was my Queen Ann and the rest of my girls sat in amongst the dignitaries at the table Harold sat at the other end this table, Mike sat between two of the female Prime Ministers. This table seated about forty people. They called it the dining room table it's like a banquet table all oak curves and carved legs having carved inlays of scenery and animals. The table surface and wooden parts of the chairs were all sealed in some sort of clear very, very thick clear coat varnish, something like you would see in a bar or in Montana Stake House.

After everybody relaxed with their nudity and King Melvin assured us all, there were no reporters or cameras here. This is our natural state and everyone has their customs and this was ours.

I assure you, If we go on a state visits we will dress accordingly in public. Prime Minister Nancy McNeil of Canada asked, "Did this country have a name? She was about fifty-five nice body well kept for her age. Naturally her breast have sagged but over all I would not kick her out of bed.

Nancy I said, "I do not have a name, nor do I know if the natives have names for these six islands. I will consider it but I don't think it will ever be named, as far as I am concerned as it serves no purpose. If we come to visit, let me rephrase that, if we are invited to come visit your country, it will be no fanfare as these islands don't exist on any map and will stay that way, I hope.

Harold spoke, saying, "He has made this a top secret base allowing us all to provide King Melvin with all the tools in our combined arsenal to defend this place. Our country has given this place a g19 clearance. Even I need permission to come here and without it could be and should be blown out of the sky coming here unannounced."

Everybody knew better than to pry with that statement being made. The subject changed to the islands.

We basically talked what I had planned for the other two islands but we were all thinking about Island three and what kind of problems we're going to exist there.

I basically been told, "That as soon as I am implemented as King forces of Australia and the US will be on the ground making sure that that the island three is secured for me and protection of my villagers."

It was their best interest to secure this for me and clean out that terrorist nest that was using that place I talked to the president and I said, "What are you going to do with the captives?"

"Nothing he said, basically they are your responsibility."

"These are your islands, were securing it for you and the villagers as type of goodwill but it is your responsibility, what you do or have done with them."

Melvin said, "You know I can stop their terrorism within 24 hours. They will no longer be looking to care. Yes if they want to die for their god whatever we can wait another day. And those prisoners will be gone."

"Yes," said Mr. President, "That is a unique answer the choice will be yours."

Melvin said, "Have you heard from seal team 24 on what is on the island?"

"Mr. President said. "Yes there is a number we don't know how large most of them are underground what the satellite sees from space the surface looks like about the same size Villa as yours but the underground looks like 5 to 6 times as large as yours according to our heat signatures and there is quite a number underground."

Melvin says, "I really don't want to see an armed conflict where any of our people get hurt."

"What exactly are you suggesting, you want us to clear the island and reduce it to ashes?" said the President.

"No there are too many villagers that live there I do not want to eradicate that island nor do I think I want to destroy the structures we have other methods do we not?"

"King Melvin you're doing the talking how about sharing?"Said Prime Minister McNeil

"Yes," I said,"How about a powerful knockout gas that would put them out for at least 24 hours and then we could just pick up the bodies and secure them. My security team six that you loaned me permanently will get good intelligence and any stiff resistance will fall. Within 24 to 36 hours guaranteed, you will get whatever they know or had planned."

Chapter 47

"Excellent," the Prime Minister of Australia said, "But how can you assure that."

Professor Lux said, "This man sitting here is a virtual genius his IQ is off the records of anyone that has been tested. If he says he has a way I wouldn't question it. I would just accept it and say, thank you."

"Prof. Lux and Prime Minister's that's about as far as I can tell you, I am telling you I can get it, I really cannot go into details of how, that this country, I mean my country's national security secrets."

Wow you haven't even been installed as King on the other two islands and already were into national security secrets you are away a head of the curve young man," said the Prime Minister of England.

"Thank you Prime Minister Margaret and Professor Lux for those kind words, I think at this point in time, I am graced by the smartest people on this planet or none of you would be in the positions you are in. By working in unison this will come to a quick closure."

"Okay when do you think of being ready for such an operation? I don't want this drug out," says Melvin.

President said, "I am sure that they know that your installation is tonight. I would suspect that they would not try something tonight. We have got this facility secured let's hold onto that tonight and after your installation while you're enjoying your new lovely Queens, hopefully you will give us the go word."

Okay Melvin said, "The minute I take my third Queen you have a go."

"Yes sire we understand." Harold signals his security adviser over whisper something into his air and Prime Minister of Australia calls her a security officer over says something and he's up and gone. The Prime Minister of Canada and England said, "Good luck," as they now realize that both these countries have large assets in the area.

Prime Minister McNeil said, "Your Majesty, Canada and England have just joined up three hundred miles off your coast. The Frigate Halifax is in command of the task force. They are the blockade for this operation not even a row boat will get through them."

Melvin stood and thanked everybody and walked over and kissed Nancy McNeil and said, Thank you, with tears in his eyes, "for bring our Atlantic Fleet this far and placing the frigate Halifax in charge. The capital of our home province, It is really is special to all of our family."

A few minutes later Melvin had his composure back and said, "Okay that is enough of that gloom and doom, it now officially over let's enjoy this evening. I am going to enjoy myself immensely tonight I have three girls that will be my Queens and I have seen only one and she was beyond gorgeous."

"It will be interesting to see what my other two Queens are like but regardless I want all of you as much fun as I am going to."

"Judy you are in charge to make sure..."

Judy cut him off and said, "Sire I have other duties."

"Oh yes, okay then my Queen Ann you make sure that they all enjoy themselves as much as I do. "All my girls are at their disposal and of course you guys I'm sure we'll have fun entertaining these lovely ladies."

"By tomorrow morning I don't want anybody with energy or we will make sure that they don't have any by noon," They all snickered and laughed now knowing that everybody was going to get fucked that night.

This is the best gift we could give this King.

"The dignitaries can use my terraces; the procedures are taking place by the pool which will give you commanding view. My girls and I are heading over to that area now you're welcome to join in but you will not have as good of view."

They said, "We accept your kind offer and will go out on your terrace. It's safer there more secure and like you said a better view of all the atrium."

The Three chiefs came with a girl in each of their arms, my Queen to be. The chiefs all bowed and in broken English said, "Hail to our King"

All the villagers bowed and the three Queens kneeled before me. These three ladies of the Polynesians came to me and the tribal leaders said, "King Melvin," they spoke in broken English "Please except these girls our daughters as your Queens."

I look at the three girls, none of them looked over 20 they were absolutely ravishing. I could not wait to enjoy their tenderness.

"I except humbly these three young ladies as my Queens let everyone know from this day forward that the tribes are united."

"I am King Melvin," I was handed a paper with their names I picked up the crown that were laying on the table I gave a crown to that first one, "I love you Queen Lonnie and I pledge my love."

I picked up the second crown placed it on the second girl stating, "I love you Queen Fonnie and I pledge my love."

I picked up the third crown and pasted on the third girl stating, "I love you Queen Belinda and I pledge my love."

The three Queens father's just came up to me one placed a crown of shorts on my head another place a robe of palm hair over my shoulders and the third passed me a bag in my hand which weighed a boat 10 pounds I opened it. It was full of pearls.

I asked Charles, "Do we have pearls in this area." Charles was there to interrupt; he asked the leader of Island three and that chief said, "Only our island three has pearls around it."

"Do the people there know their pearls there?"

"Yes they do we have been forced to collect pearls for them bags many times the size of this, many of our young men have died getting these."

"Are these bags of pearls still on that island?"

"Only some of them, they turn them into yellow bars; I don't know what they are."

"Thank you for your help Charles"

"Now we have to consummate our union together."

"Yes" The chiefs said, "You must take a white cloth and each one individually when you enter her you must bring cloth out to show all that you have taken her as your Queen." I did not quite understand then it hit me these are three virgin's they want to see the blood on the white to know that they are no longer virgins.

CHAPTER 48

I asked the tribal elder, "Can I take the girls to my room?"

"He said why?"

Asking the elder, "Can I make love to them my way?"

He said, "Why not, of course any way you want for the three ladies it shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to show us that you have taken their virginity's"

"That's not making love, that is finishing a contract," Melvin said.

'Yes that's what this is the contract between the village elders and you becoming our King," said Charles

"I took the three girls laid them down I got between two of them and fingered their pussies and got them wet I immediately climbed on Lonnie and broke her hymen and while I was doing so I was fingering The third girl I took the second, Fonnie's virginity then I took the third girls, Belinda's Virginity all three girls showed the blood on the white cloths.

The applause from the villagers, the beating of the drums the drum beat and the other islands heard there was Festivities on all Islands from the tribe. I now laid Lonnie down and I we entered her and started making passionate love to her while I was kissing Fonnie passionately and rubbing both their tits I was making love to two women at the same time I got Belinda to come by my head where I could lean over the other side of Lonnie and lick her pussy so now I am licking pussy feeling tits and fucking. Soon Lonnie is Cumming after she calmed down off her high I pull out of her and go into Fonnie.

I started fucking Fonnie and I put my hand inside Belinda's cunt my fingers find her G spot and I am fucking her with three fingers she is very tight and so is Fonnie.

I keep fucking Fonnie and eating out Belinda and finger fucking Lonnie. Lonnie is coming again Fonnie is exploding and I fuck her till her orgasm subsides a bit.

I come out of her and start fucking Belinda and using my other hand start finger fucking Fonnie I bring both girls that I am finger fucking to orgasm at the same time my balls deep inside rambling I am going to cum soon.

I come in Belinda I get about two shot away when I get a hold of my cock and strangle it off I pull out of Belinda and into Fonnie and give her a couple of shots of cum then I jumped into Lonnie and give her the rest of my cum and Fonnie orgasms again as my cock is spazzing in the side her cunt.

Now I said."Up," and have Belinda suck me clean." This was foreign to her she did not know about sucking cock. I almost had to force my cock through her lips I opened her mouth with my fingers and then inserted my cock well the girls are going to need some teaching but they are now mine. I thought, "Tomorrow they will be fed again I will not let them feel pain until they understand that they are my Queen and my slaves."

I stood up with my arms around my three Queens at my side. I made one Queen Lonnie hold my cock, while another Queen Fonnie lay on my shoulder and my hand on one of her ass cheek. I had Queen Belinda lay on the other shoulder with my hand on her other ass cheek.

I waved to the terrace where I got a big round of applause. Actually they stood and I got standing ovation.

I thought, "Am now the King over these six islands."

I went to the elder of the third tribe, He said, "They were being treated badly on the island."

I said,"Have tribe one and to send a message to evacuate Island three immediately we will take care of the problem. Within a minute the drums started beating here in the village on the island and in the distance on the other island the drums continued for over an hour.

Then the elder of the village said, "Most are off the island, except a few that were in the Villa attending to the people there, they could not get away."

I said, "We will do everything we can for their safety but the people on that island have got to go, so your village and my village can live in peace."

"Yes your majesty as the elder about to bow and I pick him up and I bowed at him to him instead, "You are a very wise man and I hope to serve you as your King and be as wise,"

Charles interpreted what I said to the chief. With that he left and minutes later I heard that drums beating again.

CHAPTER 49

This time the drums were beating with a joyous sound almost like a dance. I asked Lonnie, Fonnie and Belinda, "What the drums were all about, that they sounded different." Belinda spoke, she said, "You are very wise, the elder of the third island is speaking your praises."

"He is the strongest of the three elders and he has totally excepted you as King, not only were you made and installed as King you now have the worship of all the tribes and that is what the drums are saying your majesty."

"You three are mine for life you are my Queens you are not my only Queens but you are part of my family now and as I am King you all are Queens."

I heard a few shots off in the distance. I thought, 'I didn't want gunplay I wonder what the hell is going on."

I asked Judy through my neck communicator for a situation report. "Standby Master I will have it in a minute; it is coming in now Master. That gunfire was from a few of the enemy firing on the marines that have landed on that island."

"Marines," I said, "How many marines?"

"Two divisions Sire."

"What!" "How did two divisions get here to go on that island?"

"Master those two subs had a half a division on them the rest came in from the aircraft carrier that is lying off shore and some parachuted in with the seals there are now three more seal teams on that island as well.

"Has the gas been released yet?"

"Seal teams have just finished installing it. It is being released as we speak with no injuries a reported as of yet."

"How long before the gas filters through everywhere in the villa and underground."

"Not long sire the satellite photo shows that movement is stopping very quickly it has to reach some remote spot underground but it should not be long."

"Have they got enough transports to bring people to our Briggs Yes but I don't know whether our Briggs will be big enough." "Make sure I have the leaders here at first they need to be question right away."

I looked around and don't see Harold or Margaret anywhere. I asked, "Judy where are they," she said, "On Air Force One." "Oh," I said. "The rest of the Prime Minister's are in the process of having orgasms provided by Mike and that Canadian Prime Minister the Prime Minister of England is really been worked over by the two of them and by the looks of it loving every minute of it." I got in my King mobile and picked up Judy and headed over to Air Force one we were let onboard Harold and that pretty Australian Prime Minister are playing with each other while listening to the game on the radio.

Harold looks up at me and smiles, "Well at least you brought a partner to play with to." Harold said. "It is safe everybody is out."

"Marines are loading people up on transports tying their hands and feet stripping them of weapons actually stripping them of clothes and bagging them they are using a red marker on their four head in putting a number on their forehead and on their back of their ass and marking their clothes with the same number and bagging them."

"You are about to get some nervous prisoners." "Have they got a total count?" "From what they see so far there is over 500 in this level they expect maybe 2000 altogether."

"Harold there's no way I can supply 2000." "Yes I know," Harold said.

Melvin said, "I have got an idea these people are so willing to die for their Allah and their holy war let me put it to that test. Let me give one person the treatment then hold off and let the others watch when they see the horrible pain and then the coma I wonder how many are ready for Allah in reality."

"Good point might work but some of these ass holes are total fanatics." Harold said. "Then I will give them some icing."

The Prime Minister of Australia just looking at us like, "What the hell are you two talking about?"

"National security," says Melvin.

Seal team 24 is now doing a room by room sweep to make sure it is clear. "Mr. President Harold Ramous, you guys stay here I'm heading to Briggs get some information."

"Melvin, are you going like that?"

"Like what?"

"You don't have any clothes on, that's not very intimidating." "They don't have any clothes on either."

"Yeah but you're the senior is a dominant one hear."

"I'll be just as dominant with my cock hanging out as in some stuffy clothes."

Judy and I went to break the first guy. He wasn't Arab he looked more Italian we gave him smelling salts. His thoughts become aware and awake. He said, "What the fuck release me, let me go, do you know who the fuck I am."

I spoke up, "Well who the fuck do you think you are?" "I am Tony Capone and if that name doesn't mean anything to you, I suggest you read your history books."

"All Capone means something to me he's that idiot that's buried, died of syphilis I think."