The Cherry Poppers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"I hope to," Jason said. "If I keep practicing with you, I just might."

"Thanks ... but you'll have to do better than practicing with me," Beth said.

"What do the coaches say about you?" Jason queried.

"I'm supposed to challenge the senior captain for top spot in freestyle sprints and definitely be the top butterfly," Beth claimed.

"Nice. I bet you will too," Jason said.

They drifted around leisurely in the pool talking about dorms, frats, Greek life, and pledging. Beth was contemplating pledging a sorority where many of the swim team already belonged. They found out they lived about three towns apart in New Jersey. The conversation was flowing easily but other girls started to show for practice and enter the pool. Several called hello to Beth and gave her a big smile for being with Jason.

"What're you doing later?" Jason asked.

"I have some studying to do," Beth said.

"Can I buy you dinner?" Jason questioned.

"It would have to be later, like seven," Beth said.

"I'll be hungry but I can wait," Jason said. "Pick you up at your dorm?"

"Okay," Beth agreed.

They said their good byes and Jason swam over to the steps. He exited to dry off and leave before the women's practice started. The woman's coach had just entered the pool area as well and spotted Jason. They returned smiles and hellos as he grabbed a towel. He had met the women's coach when he was being recruited by the university and once or twice since. She was nice and actually attractive, he thought. Jason could feel the eyes of some of the female swimmers on him as he dried, waved to Beth, and left.

Jason changed in the locker room and headed to the frat. He was tired and took a power nap to regain his strength. He set his alarm for six but actually got up just before. He took a quick shower, dressed, and sat down to study for a half hour. He managed to read one chapter before it was time to go pick up Beth.

On the drive over he thought about his plans for the next couple days. He had agreed to take Kira to the baseball game on Thursday. He had a standing date with Ariel for a play or movie on Friday nights followed by the stay at the hotel. He hadn't even thought about planning anything special again for that. Here it was Monday night and he was going to dinner with Beth and he still needed to squeeze in time for Stephanie. He would have to see her on Tuesday he thought. That would leave him Wednesday to get caught up on his studies. He called her cell to set that up.

"Hello," Stephanie answered on the third ring.

"Hi, Stephanie. It's Jason," he said.

"Oh, hi, Jason," Stephanie said warmly.

"You ready for more training?" Jason asked with a hint of glee in his voice.

"Sure, now?" Stephanie asked.

"No, how about tomorrow night?" Jason questioned.

"Okay," Stephanie replied.

"I'll stop by around seven, if that works for you?"

"That would be good."

"Okay, see you then," Jason said and hung up after good byes.

He parked at Smith Hall, where Beth's dorm room was and entered. She was on the second floor and he found the room quickly. Beth answered the knock at the door and invited him in. She was just finishing up getting ready. She introduced Jason to her roommate, Haden. Haden was a pretty brunette with blue eyes. Jason eyed her up discreetly as he said hello and waited for Beth. Haden was a math major. 'Smart too,' he thought.

Beth finished up and they left after just a few minutes. She looked fantastic in a royal blue tank top and black jeans. She asked if she was dressed appropriately, not knowing where they were going. Jason had settled on a nice steak place he knew, mostly because he was starved from the work out and the later hour of the dinner. He was used to eating by six in the frat house.

"Great," he said. "You look fabulous too."

"Thanks. I wasn't sure," Beth commented.

"We're going to Miller's Charhouse," Jason stated. "I was there once before and the dress was mixed. I think anything is appropriate." He had on jeans and a button-down shirt as well.

The dinner was delicious and Jason was somewhat surprised how easy it was to talk to Beth. They had a lot in common having lived close together using the same mall for shopping, the same movie theaters, and even their high schools competed in sports. They both had steaks, baked potatoes, and salads. Jason offered dessert but Beth passed.

"I have to watch it now that I'm in training," she claimed.

"Why? I saw you in that bathing suit today. You looked incredible,' he commented.

"That's nice. You too I might add. In fact, the girls were ribbing me after you left about who the hunk was," Beth said jokingly.

"They were, huh?" Jason replied, laughing at the comment.

"Yeah, I think they were all checking out your tight butt when you got out of the pool," Beth mused.

"Really?"

"They might have been checking out other parts too," she continued with a smile.

"How about you?" Jason asked, liking the direction and sexual undertones of the conversation. He was attracted to her.

"Oh, I noticed as well," Beth confessed.

"Hope you liked what you saw?" Jason extolled.

"I'd say everything looked just fine," Beth chuckled.

Jason paid the bill with Beth offering to help. He declined and they left. It wasn't even nine and Jason hoped to keep the evening going a little longer.

"You need to hurry back?" he asked.

"I could stay out a little longer. What do you have in mind?" Beth queried.

"I don't know. I sometimes drive over to the Mercer County airport to watch the planes land. It's pretty cool. You can park outside the fence, just off the runway."

"Okay," Beth said.

Jason drove there as they talked. Somehow the conversation got onto past boyfriends and girlfriends. Jason explained that he had gone steady with a couple girls in high school and dated a girl named Lana last year. They had broken up over the summer. Since then he had done nothing serious, just dated several women.

"Those two I saw you with at your frat party?" Beth asked smiling.

"Yeah, they are two of them," Jason admitted with a smile.

"Two at once?" Beth chided with an amused look.

"Aah ... well ... I made the mistake of inviting them both that night. It made for an interesting evening," he confessed.

"I bet," Beth mused.

"How about you?" Jason questioned.

"I dated one guy seriously in high school," Beth said. "We broke up though before going away to different colleges. He wanted to consummate our relationship before parting and I wasn't quite ready."

"Guys. All they think about is sex," Jason said jokingly.

"Yeah, just like you are now," Beth prodded.

"What makes you think that?" Jason asked.

"Because that's all you guys ever think of," Beth proclaimed.

"Not always. Sometimes we think about food," Jason claimed with a laugh.

"Well, you just ate, so what are you thinking off now?" Beth probed.

"Sex," Jason admitted and they cracked up.

"See ... I told you," Beth stated, through teary eyes from the hearty laugh they had.

"Yeah, I guess we're all single minded," Jason finally agreed but still chuckling. "Let's change the subject then."

"We don't have to," Beth said, now somewhat serious herself.

"No?"

"No. I said he wanted to consummate our relationship, meaning he wanted to fuck me, but I didn't say we never did anything else," Beth professed.

"Oh," was all Jason could think to say.

"This is kind of romantic sitting here watching the planes," Beth said, as one just happened to come in for a night landing.

They watched it taxi to the end of the runway and turn for the hanger. When Jason turned back to Beth, she was looking deep into his eyes. He could see the blueness of her eyes even in the floods of the airport. She stared at him as if waiting for his next move. Jason leaned over to kiss her. Her lips tasted like sweet wine. They were soft and moist. He felt his cock stir.

They kissed passionately for quite a while. Beth was not shy and her tongue was the first to tease his. He leaned across the console and put his hand on her hip as she sat sideways on the seat. His other hand caressed the nape of her neck and her pretty long red hair. Her hand held his neck too as the kisses became more ardent. Jason's cock was starting to stiffen and feel confined in his jeans. Beth's right hand was on his knee and then his thigh. They finally both broke the kiss to breathe.

Jason looked into her eyes and saw the same hunger he felt. He didn't know where this was going but he knew he didn't want it to end. They resumed kissing and the tongue action and passion of the kisses reached a near fever pitch. They mashed their lips together and fought to get enough oxygen between them. Beth's hand had crept up his leg until she felt his excitement. Her small hand closed over the expanding bulge in his right pant leg. Her hand rubbed and squeezed with a seemingly experienced touch.

When they finally broke again gasping, Beth was the first to speak, "Let me see it, Jason."

"You want to get in the back?" Jason asked.

"Okay," Beth said.

There were thankfully no other cars watching the planes that night. They scurried out the doors and into the back seat. Jason found it a little harder to move with his cock practically at full erection in his pants. Once in the backseat, Beth knelt on the seat beside him and they resumed kissing. In seconds, they were both panting again.

The kissing last a short time and Beth repeated her earlier statement, "Let me see it."

Jason leaned back and her hands helped his open his pants. She then helped him as he lifted off the seat and pulled them down. Jason marveled at her determination and knack as she got both his pants and boxers down in one swift move. His better than eight inches popped into view, slapping him in the belly higher than his bellybutton. Beth's eyes grew wide with the sight of it.

"Oh, my, Jason. You're big," Beth said, watching it jerk and twitch in the dim light.

"It's okay ... "

"You're a lot bigger than my old boyfriend," Beth exclaimed.

"Yeah?" Jason said with pride.

"God, it's huge."

Beth's small hand closed around it at mid-shaft. He was not even completely hard yet and her fingers couldn't touch her thumb. She curled up in his lap as she stared at it. He touched and stroked her gorgeous red hair. He couldn't see her face now and the expression of awe on it. Her small hand moved slowly on his shaft bringing it quickly to full steely hardness. When she squeezed softly a drop of pre-cum emerged, showing his excitement at having her hold his dick.

"It's magnificent, Jason. I could tell like the other girls at the pool you had a nice one but he's beautiful," Beth proclaimed, making him smile behind her.

"Glad you like it," he said.

"I'm not sure I can fit it in my mouth," Beth said, making Jason happy she intended to try.

He watched her lean forward and the next thing he felt was a soft wet tongue lick the top of his cockhead. It felt incredible and his whole body seemed to feel the pulse of his cock as even more blood tried to force its way into his dick. Beth continued to lick the large mushroom shaped head, getting pre-cum on her tongue and taste buds as she did. She moaned softly as she licked him.

Jason's hand slid down her back until he felt the end of her tank top. His hand stole underneath it and moved up to feel her bra strap. He worked his way around to the front and brushed his fingers against the side of her firm soft bra encased breast. The feel of the material and her soft breast drove him crazy. He hoped he wouldn't cum too soon once she started sucking him. He was incredibly turned on by this girl.

Beth took the head into her mouth after wetting it thoroughly with her saliva. She only had the head in her mouth and felt like she couldn't take much more. It seemed to fill her entire oral cavity. Her tongue continued its dance across his sensitive head. He leaked more pre-cum into her mouth and she savored the salty flavor.

Beth had refrained from fucking her boyfriend in high school, preferring to wait, but she had always enjoyed sucking his cock immensely. It was one reason she was perplexed when he broke up with her as she blew him on a regular basis. Many of her friends had complained secretly of hating sucking a guy's cock, especially when they wanted to cum in their mouths. But Beth had never felt that way. Many times she had been the aggressor in unbuttoning her boyfriend's pants and blowing his mind. Swallowing was also something she never thought about not doing. To her it was the completion of the act, the crescendo for both of them to enjoy.

She had even learned to take her boyfriend completely in her mouth. She had learned to fight through the gag reflex and managed to get the head of his six inch cock into her throat entrance. Her boyfriend had loved when she did that and she had practiced on him often. It was another reason she couldn't believe it when he broke it off. 'Dumbass,' she thought, 'none of her girlfriends could do it and some had tried hard. He'll miss this mouth.'

Her current thoughts though were on Jason's marvelous cock in her mouth. She could feel the wetness in her own pussy from the excitement of sucking him. 'There is no way I can deepthroat him,' Beth decided. But the idea of trying intrigued her immensely.

Beth sucked hard, then soft on the head, making Jason groan appreciatively. Her tongue continued its unending dance over his sensitive head. She took him from her mouth and ran her pursed lips up and down the underside of his long shaft as she pushed him flat against his abdomen. Her left hand lifted his balls to examine them in the light from the floods. They were also larger than her boyfriend's and hairless. She kissed them and licked each big orb as she held it in her hand.

Anyone watching couldn't have told who was enjoying this more. Jason's face was strained with the exquisite pleasure Beth gave to his cock and balls. His own hand had now slipped under the bra and palmed her firm, yet soft, right tit. It fit in his hand like a large goose egg. The distended nipple caressed his palm like a thimble on a finger. They both moaned constantly as they worked to arouse the other more.

Beth sucked on each of his balls. She somehow managed to get one in her mouth, and then took the other separately. She wet them completely so her fingers could easily play with them when she was done. She popped the last one from her mouth and sucked back up the shaft of his cock. At the top she attacked the frenulum, the area just below the head, where the nerve endings are prevalent and close to the surface. She sucked and licked that area causing Jason to growl and pre-cum to ooze from his cockhead onto his bare chest.

Jason fought to keep from cumming. Beth was driving him crazy. She was a great cocksucker. 'What an ass her boyfriend must be to give this up,' Jason concluded inwardly. His fingers were busy tweaking her distended nipple, drawing cock-muted moans of pleasure from Beth.

Beth sucked his cockhead back in her mouth and swabbed it with her tongue. She stroked the shaft of his big cock with her right hand while the left played with his saliva slick balls. She rubbed the slick orbs and scrapped her fingernails lightly over them. She used all the tricks she had learned from sucking her boyfriend. The last thing she tried was taking Jason deeper. She got a few more inches in but the cockhead wedged in the back of her throat. It would be hard for her to take him further as she already started to gag with just about half his cock in her mouth.

Jason's balls were reacting to everything he was feeling and drew up tight to his cock shaft. He could feel the familiar rumbling start. It wouldn't be long now until he sprayed her mouth with fire hose type blasts of cum. He could hear Beth moaning too around his cock. His left hand was instinctively on the back of her head. He wasn't pushing or guiding her movements; she was talented enough to let her go, but he just wanted to feel her soft red hair as she sucked his cock.

Jason couldn't take anymore and decided he needed to warn her now. "Beth, I'm close."

Beth removed her mouth only long enough to gasp out, "Cum," and she was back down on it with renewed vigor.

"Oh, god," Jason grunted.

"Mmmm," Beth moaned as she sucked hard on the cock and stroked it to completion.

"Fuck," Jason howled and his cock erupted in Beth's mouth.

Jason had fought the urge to cum for some time and when he finally did his balls spewed cum like lava. The first blast was titanic. It caught Beth by surprise, especially when part of it went up her nose. It made her cough and cum shot from her nose and mouth. She hadn't even nearly recovered from that when the second equally forceful ejaculation hosed the insides of her mouth again. She tried to reseal her mouth on his cock, even as a stream of white thick cum flowed from it. She managed to and caught the rest of his load. Beth couldn't believe the amount of cum Jason gave her. She had to swallow once before he was done to make room for the rest.

Despite nearly choking to death on his cum, Beth dropped her right cum-covered hand to her lap and pressed hard against her covered mound. She moaned as she came from just sucking his cock. Jason had thrown his head back when he first started to cum and growled loudly. Now he was watching her tremble through her own orgasm as his subsided. He waited for her to finish.

"God, Beth, that was great," Jason claimed.

"My god, you cum a lot," Beth said, sitting up, smiling. She wiped her chin with her finger getting a good amount of cum on it.

Beth smiled at him wickedly as she licked it off. She ran her finger back to see if there was more.

"Sorry, maybe I should have warned you," Jason confessed.

"First time I ever had some go up my nose," Beth said pinching it to clear it further. "You have any tissues?"

Jason reached forward and opened the console cover. He had several napkins in there from Arby's or Burger King, he couldn't remember which. He hand them to Beth, "will these do?"

"Yeah, I think so" Beth said, blowing her nose in one and wiping her hands off with another.

Jason's cock still lay exposed and partially flaccid on his groin. The cum that had spewed from Beth's mouth coated the top half and more lay on his chest. Beth smiled at him then moved back into the same position she had used to suck him. He was a little surprised when she picked up his softening cock and took it back in her warm wet mouth. His experience was that even girls that liked swallowing cum rarely liked it cold.

Beth's mouth tenderly cleaned him off. She even held him aside and licked off his belly. When she was done she sat back up.

"There, I always clean up my messes," she said jokingly.

"Nice" Jason agreed.

Beth's hand was still on his deflated cock. She looked at him and down at his soft dick. Soft it was still five inches and she smiled at him as she wiggled it playfully.

"Did he have a good time?" Beth chided.

"Most definitely. Now it's your turn," Jason stated.

"That's okay. I'm fine," Beth replied.

"But I like to return sexual favors," Jason claimed.

"I told you, Jason, I'm not ready for that yet. Besides, this big fellow would probably kill me," Beth proclaimed.

"I wasn't talking that, but I'm positive you could take him."

"What makes you so sure?' Beth queried.

"Let's just say he's worked fine with a virgin or two lately," Jason quipped.

"Really? You serious?" Beth extolled.

"Absolutely," Jason professed. "In fact he's gotten quite good at it."

"Amazing," Beth said, "but still ... "

"I was talking oral anyway," Jason added.

"What?"

"You know, eating your pussy," Jason mused.

"You won't want to do that."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers