The Cherry Poppers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

Her bright brown eyes were warm and enchanting at the same time. Her face was very pretty, probably a mix of her black and white genes. The milk chocolate color of her skin reminded him of chocolate ice cream. He had to catch himself to keep from smiling as he wondered if she tasted that good too. She was carrying most of the conversation as she told him of her troubles. He added a few thoughts here and there.

They drank their coffee and ate as they talked. It was nearly ten-thirty before Sheila said she better get going to study. Jason realized he had blown most of the night himself and agreed. They walked out the door together but were headed in different directions. Jason offered to walk her home but she said that wasn't necessary. She would, however, take him up on his offer to tutor her in Spanish.

"How about Sunday?" Jason asked.

"That would be great," Sheila replied. "Here's my cell."

She ripped off a small piece of paper from her notebook and wrote her number. Jason tucked it away in his pocket before shaking hands with Sheila good bye. He would have liked to kiss those tasty looking lips instead but she held back, maybe not feeling the same attraction he did.

Jason got back to the frat and rather than start studying at that late hour he called his big brother, Mark. He knew Mark was a late night guy, even during the work week. Jason was going to get up early to study instead.

Mark answered on the third ring, "Hello."

"Hey, Big Brother," Jason said.

"Hey, Little. I was just thinking about bed after Leno."

"I was sure you'd be up and we haven't talked lately."

"Yeah, why is that? You didn't return my call a couple days ago."

"The weekends are crazy around here. You didn't tell me how time consuming this cherry popping thing is."

"Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that. But just wait. You're bound to hit a dry spell soon. I did a couple times."

"Well, if I don't my dick might fall off," Jason claimed laughing.

"That good, huh?"

"I have six cherries done and I'm working on several more," Jason said.

"You're doing great. You might even break my record if you keep this up."

"I don't know. I found a girl I really like," Jason claimed, telling him about Beth.

"Yeah, love might be the one thing that stops you," Mark proclaimed.

"It might at that," Jason agreed.

They talked for a while longer. He told Mark about Ariel and Stephanie. He concluded by telling him about Sheila and Kira. Mark hung up after telling him about his less abundant love life. He had hooked back up with one of his early cherry conquests. Both had graduated and lived somewhat close.

Jason woke at six via his alarm. He tried not to disturb Chad too much as he got up and started studying. He could put in close to two hours before he had to get ready for his eight-thirty class. He worked on his earth sciences notes.

He saw Kira and Tessa just before class. They were leaning against the wall outside the door as he approached. He got the sense they might have been waiting for him. They both smiled as he approached. He noticed Tessa wasn't wearing her glasses. It made her look less studious and more attractive.

"Hi, Jason," they both seemed to say in unison.

"Hi, ladies," Jason responded.

"I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow night," Kira said.

"Me too," Jason agreed.

"Do you know who they're playing?" Kira asked.

"I think it's the team from Albany, New York," Jason said.

"Oh, neat, I think I saw them play with my dad once," Kira claimed.

"Should be fun," Jason agreed.

The doors were about to close so they headed inside and parted company. He said good bye to Tessa and Kira but yelled to Kira as she was walking away. He called her back and Tessa kept walking to their seats.

"Hey, you want to invite Tessa too," Jason asked.

"Aah ... I aah ... guess we could ... but do you have more tickets?"

"Oh, that's not a problem. I only have two season passes but I could buy Tessa one at the gate," Jason offered.

"Oh, okay," Kira said, but Jason read indecision in her voice.

They had to sit right then. "Think about it and let me know later," Jason concluded as they broke to walk to their seats.

After the class, Kira and Tessa caught up to him and wanted Tessa to come too. He told them great and he would pick them up at six. He no sooner left them than he ran into Claire.

"Hi, Jason," Claire said.

"Hey, Claire, how's it going?" Jason asked.

"Not too much, same old thing," Claire stated.

"How's Kim?" Jason queried.

"You liked her, didn't you?" Claire asked but then added before he could say anything, "She's fine."

"I liked you both," Jason claimed, with an emphasis on the word both that said what happened to you.

"Yeah, sorry I haven't called or anything," Claire said. "But you haven't called me either. I just figured you were with Caitlin and let it go at that."

"Actually, I'm seeing someone else," Jason said, not telling the whole truth.

"Oh, you do get around, Jason," Claire stated with a smile.

"I'm sorry too I haven't called Claire. I really liked our times together," Jason said.

"Me too, but I've sort of met someone else," Claire admitted.

"I think I heard that," Jason mentioned.

"You did? Oh, from Kyle maybe?"

"I can't remember," Jason lied.

"Well, it's true. I've been seeing a guy from my sociology class," Claire told.

"Good for you, Claire," Jason said, trying to sound sincere which he was.

"Well, I better get running," Claire stated.

"Me too," Jason agreed.

As they parted company, he started thinking about how strange it was to run into these women after the fact. Girls when he met them, but women now. Lana was different because they had dated a while and she had dumped him, but Claire, Kim, and Caitlin had all let him take their cherries but moved on like it never happened or was nothing. It reminded him of what Mark had said the year before about some women were just ready to lose their virginity. It struck him as odd how casual it really could be.

He was in his room at the frat after dinner that night studying when he heard the knock on the door. He had chased Chad off to Kyle's room to study with him and was alone when Stephanie arrived. He greeted her at the door with a kiss. Not surprising, Stephanie was fast to the action. They were on his bed, kissing and stripping each other moments after the door was shut.

Jason ate Stephanie's pussy first, as she was hot as a firecracker for sex and he did it just to slow her down a little and take the edge off. He actually had to give her two orgasms back to back to do that.

Afterward they got into her blowjob lesson. Jason instructed her on trying to relax her gag reflex to take him deeper. She had trouble with it but was very determined to see it through. She worked his cockhead into the back of her mouth and fought hard to get it further down. She kept choking but never gave up. Once again, Jason marveled at how rough she could take it. When he taught her about fucking her mouth, she took to that right away. Her hands even encouraged him to batter the back of her mouth.

Stephanie coughed up spit and nearly gagged to the point of losing it twice but she persisted. Finally, Jason couldn't take it anymore and came hard in her mouth. She was more prepared this time and even managed to swallow some as he ejaculated into her mouth. She swallowed the rest easily.

They lay quietly for a while after that watching a little TV. Stephanie's hand was never far from Jason's cock. The only time was when he got up to get them something to drink. She got him hard after fondling him and licking his cockhead teasingly for a while. He had her ride him on top this time and she seemed to love this position. She could control everything and that seemed to suit Stephanie just fine.

She rode Jason's cock to two glorious orgasms. She would go fast, then slow. She would ground her cunt down hard against his cock and pubic bone for the greatest contact to her clit. She rolled her hips and experimented with anything that felt good. Stef rode him sitting up and laying down on his chest. Her tight pussy worked his cock like a sausage grinder. He finally lost it and shot bolts of cum into her quaking pussy.

They panted together when they were done. Stef lay on top of him, kissing his chest and saying how great that was. He had cum inside her because she had reminded him she was on the pill. He stayed inside her for quite a while before his cock deflated enough to slip out. It was followed by a flood of his cum, dripping down on his balls from Stephanie's saturated cunt.

He managed to chase her out saying he had to study. They had been at it for two hours straight and he was tired too. He showered and studied for another hour before getting Chad and going to bed. Jason slept soundly, worn out by the over-sexed Stephanie.

Thursday started uneventfully, with normal classes and work at the infirmary. No new virgins came in which was probably good because he had as many working as he could handle. He did check Pam Paterson's file and found out she was a virgin. That was interesting news as he thought of Stephanie's long legged shy roommate. He found Tessa's last name online in the student directory for his earth sciences class. Tessa Randall had been to the infirmary once before for a cut finger. It didn't require stitches and Dr. Jenny had taken care of it in the office. She was a virgin too, which Jason could've guessed from her shyness and studious look.

Jason picked up Kira and Tessa at exactly six. They were both ready and very excited to be going to the game. They were dressed for the weather, which would get a little chilly as the sun went down, and each had a baseball cap on. Kira's long blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail through the back of the cap. Tessa's brown hair was too, just not as long as Kira's. They were opposites in coloring, Kira with paler skin and blue eyes while Tessa was more olive skinned, possibly some Italian in her ancestry, with soft brown eyes that were no longer hidden by glasses.

When they took their seats at the game it started out, Jason, Kira, and Tessa for seating order, but when Jason returned from getting drinks and food, the girls had moved him into the middle. This was a playoff game for the Thunder and excitement was high in the ballpark. They cheered and rooted for the Thunder to win even though they were down two nothing after the first four innings.

Kira was as much of a baseball fan as she claimed and really had excellent insight into the game. Tessa was less knowledgeable about the game but still a good cheerleader. They were having a good time, especially when the Thunder came back and tied it up in the fifth. Both teams pulled their starters in the sixth and the bullpens held for both sides.

The Hartford Hornets got the go ahead run in the top of the eighth but the Thunder came right back to tie it in the bottom half. It remained three to three going into the tenth. The Hornets got a run in the top of the tenth and looked like they might win. However, the crowd got behind the Thunder in the bottom of the tenth. With one on and two out, the clean-up batter for the Thunder took the reliever deep for a walk off homer. The place was buzzing as they all filed out after the five to four win.

It was only nine-thirty, and even though it was Thursday, Jason invited them out for coffee afterwards to warm up. They both readily accepted. He drove to the diner out on Route 1 which was on their way back anyway. They each ordered coffee and Jason ordered two pieces of pie for them to split. One pie was apple and the other one coconut cream.

Both girls were good conversationalists once he got them started. As long as Jason came up with topics the conversation flowed. He found out Tessa had only dated one guy briefly in high school and Kira had a boyfriend but when they broke up, he spread nasty rumors about her. He said she was great at giving head and it so tarnished her reputation that she didn't date again.

When they were done and driving home, Kira asked Jason about more playoff games. The not so subtle hint made it obvious they would love to go again.

"Jason, will they be playing another playoff home game soon?" Kira asked, a bit nervously.

"I'll have to check the schedule. If they lost this game they were out of the playoff, so I'll have to see what happens from here," Jason stated.

"Oh, okay," Kira replied.

"You two are such good fans and brought them luck, I'll have to get us more tickets," Jason claimed.

"That would be great," both girls answered together.

Jason dropped them at their dorm with the promise to call. He wondered if this was going to be a long drawn out waste of his time but he liked them both and enjoyed their company at the game.

It was eleven by the time he got back, so he set his alarm again to get up at six to study. Chad was there and they talked about the game as he searched for the information on the playoff tickets. Turns out with the win that the Thunder would start a three game series with the Reddington, Pennsylvania Redlegs. The first game was away on Wednesday and the next game was home on Friday. He couldn't take them to the Wednesday game but Friday was his normal date with Ariel.

As Jason left earth sciences class the next day, after telling an excited Kira and Tessa about the next Friday game, he noticed a call had gone to voicemail on his cell. He realized it was Ariel and checked the message. She had found another master that wanted her all the time, not just on Fridays. In so many words, she was dropping Jason because her new master insisted upon it. So Jason was now dateless for Friday. That had worked out better than he planned. He was going to stop seeing Ariel anyway despite the great lay she was, so now he didn't have to break it off; she already had.

He decided to call Stephanie again for Friday night. He was seeing Beth on Saturday, Sheila on Sunday, and somehow for tonight he hoped to get to know Stephanie's roommate, Pam Paterson, better along with Stef. It was an ambitious plan but he hoped to add three more cherries to his list before the weekend was done.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers
12