The Cherry Poppers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,582 Followers

Stef growled as Jason feasted on her sex. He wanted to get her off quickly so he could concentrate on Pam. Pam had already increased her speed twofold and he could hear her groaning with pleasure as she rode his pole. Stephanie was grinding her greedy little pussy down on his face. He had two fingers inside of her and his lips attacking her clit. She ground her pelvis into his nose to try to get even more stimulation. It must have worked, because he could tell by her rapid movements she was close.

"Oh, shit, Jason. You suck me so well," Stephanie moaned.

"Mmmm," he hummed into her clit adding more pleasureful vibrations.

"Fuck, I'm going to explode," Stef said.

"Oh, god," he barely heard Pam gasp with Stef pressed over his face and ears.

"Mmmm," Jason hummed again to get Stef off.

"Oh, mother," Stef cried. "I'm fucking cumming ... Aah ..."

"Oh, this cock feels so good," Pan exclaimed loudly.

Jason had one close and the other cumming. He sucked up Stephanie's juices and continued his attack on her cunt. He wanted her spent so he could concentrate of Pam. He slipped a third finger into Stef's hole and sucked fiercely on her clit.

"Ohhhh ... oh, fuck!" Stef shouted as her energy drained through her pussy to Jason.

Jason tried to concentrate himself. His cock was nearly ready to burst. He couldn't believe he had managed to last this long with these two hot chicks. The wine must have helped, he thought, plus the few breaks. It was getting extremely close now though. Pam's tight pussy was like a hot blast furnace, igniting the skin of his dick with flicks of hot pleasure. His cockhead was hitting spots deep inside her now and the sensitive glands couldn't take anymore.

Finally, Stef relaxed and he could ease her off his face and gasp for air. He looked down at Pam at the same time Stef curled up beside him. Pam's face was a contortion of emotions, all of them on the side of extreme pleasure. Jason grabbed her hips and started to fuck up into her more. Up till now he had pretty much let her just use his big cock for her own pleasure but now he wanted to make her scream with her first fuck induced cum. It didn't take long for him to get her there.

"Oh, my god," Pam yelled. "I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck ... here it comes ... Aahhh!"

"Ride my dick," Jason yelled too; he was very close now.

"Aahhh ... ," Pam gasped as the tremendous orgasm came upon her.

Pam could feel the walls of her pussy clamping hard on Jason's cock of their own accord. Jason could feel it too and it was all the added stimulation he could take. Pam's pussy flooded with her cum as Jason growled and began to blast his cum inside her too. He didn't even know if she was on the pill or what. He didn't care at that moment. All he cared about was the pent up release of his cum into the searing hot oven of Pam's cunt.

They rode the blissful waves together. It was the perfect unison of man and woman for the first time. He hoped Pam would remember her first time fondly as she basked in the rapture of his cock spewing deep inside her womb. Jason watched Pam's smaller but firm tits quiver with the force of her cum. They weren't the monsters Stef had but they were cute the way they wiggled erotically as she came.

"Oh, god," Pam finally gasped and collapsed on his heaving chest.

Both of them tried to drink in all the remaining oxygen between them at once; instead they seemed to only get each other's spent breath, making them breathe even harder. They panted together for some time. Eventually Pam opened her soft brown eyes and looked into his blue gray ones. She kissed him passionately and he returned it with equal passion.

"My god, that was unbelievable," Pam claimed with another small gasp.

"Did you like your first time?" Jason asked, smiling weakly back.

"Oh, my god, amazing," Pam enthused.

"Glad you liked it, woman," Jason mentioned, calling her that for the first time.

Pam smiled warmly to him, "Thanks, Jason. I'll always remember this day."

"Me too," Jason claimed.

Eventually Pam rolled off him and they noticed Stef looked to be asleep. Jason grabbed her a pillow and blanket and they covered her right on the carpeted floor.

"Shouldn't we be going soon?" Pam asked.

"Well, you don't have to. In fact, I have a question?"

"What?"

"You on the pill?"

"No."

"How about we take a shower together? Maybe we could do it one more time and then clean you out," Jason asked amused.

"Wow, I guess so. That sounds like a good plan," Pam said, agreeing with a giggle.

Jason got them both bath towels and they snuck across the hall to the bathrooms. It was after midnight and the place was kind of quiet, even for a Friday night. They got the last shower hot and stepped inside the curtain. Jason's cock was already stirring despite the previous long drawn out fuck.

They kissed under the hot water and Jason loved Pam's height. He didn't have to bend to kiss her. His hands played with her hard nipples and palmed her small firm breasts as they kissed. His cock rubbed against her abdomen and began to grow. Pam's hands had been pulling his hips to her as they kissed deeply but soon one found his lengthening cock and stroked it to full life.

"God, you're so sexy," Jason moaned when they broke the kiss.

"Thanks," Pam said, smiling at him.

He grabbed the soap and washed her back and firm ass from behind. He reached around and soaped her stomach and up to her tits. He kissed her neck as he washed her and she murmured appreciatively. They switched roles at her beckoning and she washed him, saving his cock for last. It felt great when her hands soaped his cock and balls. They put the soap aside and started kissing again with Jason's cock keeping the space between their lower bodies as it poked her abdomen.

"I've never done what Stef did to you," Pam stated.

"What?" Jason asked.

"You know, suck on it," Pam replied.

"You want to?"

"Yes," Pam smiled weakly.

"Go ahead."

She smiled at him then squatted down, her face at the perfect height. He watched her looking at his cock then she looked up and smiled.

"It's beautiful," she said, "and so big."

"All for you, babe," Jason exclaimed.

"What do I do?" Pam asked.

"Hold it with your hands and kiss it," Jason told her.

Pam did and planted a soft tender kiss right on the tip of the head. She smiled and looked back up at him.

"Keep doing that and lick it too. Use your hands to move the skin back and forth."

Pam obeyed and her lack of experience was made up by her enthusiasm. Jason watched intently as she licked all around the big head and down the shaft. He showed her how to play with his balls and stroke her other hand at the same time. When she had that down pretty good he moved her along.

"Okay, now take the head in your mouth."

Pam didn't hesitate a second and easily took the whole head into her mouth. Jason thought about her long neck and if that would make her good at taking him deep once she got used to it. He mused to himself, 'I'm going to have fun teaching this one too.'

He let Pam suck on him for a while and even taught her how to bob on his cock. She was learning well and really applying herself but he wanted back in that tight pussy. She frowned when he pulled back out of her mouth and helped her stand.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"No, you did great."

"Aren't you supposed to cum though?" Pam questioned.

"Next time you can taste it, for now I want to fuck you again," Jason proclaimed.

"Oh, okay," Pam smiled. "Right here?"

"Yes. Lean back against the wall," Jason instructed.

"Ewww," that's cold," Pam said referring to the tile of the wall as she leaned against it.

"Oh, sorry," Jason mused.

"It's okay," Pam said smiling back.

Jason grabbed one of her legs and raised it up parallel to the floor. With Pam's height he could align his cock with her now exposed cunt easily. He stared into her brown eyes as he rubbed the head of his cock in her sex, searching for her entrance. He found the tight hole and eased forward.

"Oh, my god," Pam gasped and kissed him.

"You like that?" Jason queried.

"Oh, geez, yes!" Pam exclaimed.

They heard the door to the bathroom open; someone had entered and walked to the urinals. They were behind the curtain in the last shower stall but froze anyway. Jason only had the head of his cock lodged in her pussy. He motioned to be quiet with his finger but surprised her by easing his cock in a little more.

"Mmmm," Pam whispered as she felt his huge cock spreading her insides to make room for itself inside her.

"Shhh," Jason said but smiled at her.

"Who's in the shower," the pissing voice yelled.

"Me," Jason squawked back.

"Jason, that you," the frat brother said.

"Yeah, Nick," Jason answered.

"Hey, who was that cute redhead I saw you with the other day over by the dorms?"

"Just a friend," Jason barked back his cock held still deep inside Pam.

Pam put her hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh. Jason frowned at her as she laughed.

"She's hot!" Nick exclaimed.

"Talk to you later, Nick," Jason said as a way to cut off the conversation. It worked.

"Yeah, later, Jason," Nick said and they heard him wash his hands and exit.

When they heard the door shut Pam giggled, "Yeah, Jason, who's the hot redhead?"

"Just someone I know from the swim team," Jason said, pulling his cock back out of her body to the tip.

"Oh, god," Pam moaned, feeling the big dick depart her stuffed cunt. "You're training her too?"

"No," Jason growled as he thrust his cock forward.

"Aahhh ... shit," Pam squealed. "Oh, geez, that feels incredible inside me."

Further conversation about Beth ended and Jason was glad it did. He found it odd and distracting to talk about one woman while fucking another. Pam was too consumed by the pleasures in her pussy to care anymore about the redhead. Jason was driving into her and with her ass against the wall her pussy experienced the full force of every thrust.

"Urgh," Pam moaned as Jason forced his cock deep into her hour-ago-virgin cunt.

"Oh, I like fucking you," Jason grunted as he slipped his cock back inside the tall thin brunette.

"Oh, Jason. That feels so good," Pam growled. "You feel like you're going to stab me right through."

"Pam, your pussy is so tight. It's milking the shit out of my dick," Jason proclaimed.

"Mmmm, fuck me, Jason. God, I think I'm going to cum already."

Jason dropped his head to one of her turgid brown nipples. He couldn't get the vision from his head of how much they looked like Hersey's kisses, only large ones. They sat high on her handful-sized tits. He palmed one breast while sucking and licking the other nipple. Pam groaned her appreciation of his cock and attention to her nipples.

Pam's one leg wrapped around Jason's ass and she attempted to pull him deeper into her. It seemed crazy to her to want him deeper with her ass flat against the tile wall and his cock already feeling like it was going right through her, but she did. She wanted to feel even more of that magnificent cock. She decided there was nothing better in this world than fucking and wondered why she had waited so long.

"Oh, fuck, Jason. I'm going to cum," Pam croaked.

"Go ahead," Jason barked back, not yet there despite how much he liked fucking this girl.

"Oh, shit ... Mmmm ... oh, drive it deeper ... harder ...," Pam growled.

"How's this," Jason shot back pounding even harder.

"Urgh ... Oh, fuck," Pam bellowed. "Aah ... "

Pam pulled Jason tight to her with her head on his shoulder as the orgasm began. It started as a delicious rumbling in her cunt but quickly fanned out to consume every nerve ending and part of her body. She shook from the intensity as she stood on just one leg still even though Jason's hands held her by the ass and thigh as he pounded her. Wonderful feelings of euphoria washed over her along with the bliss. She tried to concentrate on what was happening but her body would only let her focus on the pleasure.

"Oh, Jason," she finally moaned as her climax began to wane. "That was amazing."

"We're not done, babe," Jason said still fucking his cock into her now wetter pussy.

"Oh, God," Pam moaned not sure how much more her near virgin pussy or her brain could take.

"Cum for me once more, babe," Jason said, pumping her cunt.

"God, you feel so good," Pam barked. "Fuck me Jason. Make me cum again on your big dick."

"Gladly, Pam."

Jason didn't slow down at all, courtesy of a swimmer's endurance. His legs and lungs were used to working overtime and he used that to full advantage now as he drove Pam right back up her climactic mountain to the peak. His body seemed to time everything perfectly as his own orgasm waited for her to start another before cresting.

"Mmmm ... fuck!" Pam screamed louder than he would have liked at nearly one in the morning.

Jason felt a renewed flood of Pam's juices around his cock and that was all his abused cock could take. His balls pulsed with waves of secretions and his cum spewed into her twat to mix with her cum. He kept pumping until he'd shot three or four good volleys of cum into her quivering cunt.

"Ahhh," Jason growled as his orgasm coursed through him.

Every time his cock pulsed with ejaculation, new waves of pleasure charged through his tired body. Pam must have been feeling the same thing as her head was back against the wall and her eyes closed tight. Her left leg had slipped from his back and she stood on tiptoes to keep from impaling herself any further on the already incredibly deep shaft inside her. Their breathing mixed heavy and suddenly they were both aware of the coldness where the still warm shower water wasn't hitting their bodies.

Jason pulled away, dislodging his cock from deep inside Pam. She felt it leave her with a mixture of regret and wonder. As it slipped out she could feel a flood of his and her cum begin to follow. When his rapidly deflating cock dropped free from her cunt, large drops of cum exited her body to the tile floor below. Pam looked down at the watery white combination as the shower water did its job to wash the evidence of their coupling away.

Pam looked up from the floor and Jason was smiling weakly at her. She returned the smile and kissed him. They were still leaning against the wall and his tall body fit nearly perfectly with hers. They stayed like that for a second before Jason pulled them both under the warm water again. 'Thank god for the huge hot water heater the frat has,' Jason thought.

They washed off again and, wrapped in towels, exited quickly to the room. Pam's hair was not nearly dry but they checked on the sleeping Stephanie and climbed into the lower bunk together but not before realizing Chad was in the upper one asleep. Pam lay with her wet hair on Jason's broad bare chest and he rubbed her back as they tried to fall asleep too. Pam wondered how things could be better in life than this right now.

It was ten o'clock before Jason stirred. A still sleeping Pam's left leg draped over his as they lay together. He had things to do to prepare for his date with Beth. He also had studying to do and should go for a practice swim. He was starved too. Jason needed to get up and get going. He tried to slip unnoticed from the sleeping Pam but she noticed and clung to him as he tried to move. She eventually opened her eyes and looked at him.

"What time is it?" a groggy Pam asked.

'She looks cute despite her hair needing a good combing,' Jason thought. "Ten."

"Oh, we should get going, huh," Pam offered.

"Yeah, I need ... "

"But, it's so wonderful lying here with you, Jason," Pam said, snuggling her face into his neck warmly.

"I feel the same, Pam but I need ... "

Her hand mischievously found his flaccid cock and encircled it. "Any life left for me in here," Pam mused with a giggle.

"Not much. You wore him out last night, sexy woman," Jason replied.

"It's nice to be called a woman and have it be real, thanks," Pam avowed.

"You're welcome," Jason said but moaned a little as her hand was starting to make his dick grow.

"He seems to want to have life," Pam giggled aloud.

"I'd like to but we should get going," Jason said, pulling away and remembered his plans for his date with Beth.

Jason needed to conserve some strength if he ever hoped to keep pace with that incredibly sexy redhead he wanted to fuck that night. Despite quiet pleas from Pam, Jason crawled over her and out of the bed. She grabbed his hand just before he got off the bed.

"Can we do this again soon?" she asked hopefully, holding his hand.

"Definitely," Jason said making her smile.

He stood up and moved to his dresser to grab a tee and some fresh boxers. As he dressed he turned back towards the beds. Pam had closed her eyes and faced the wall, not yet ready to get up unless he forced her. When Jason glanced up he was surprised at what he saw. Stephanie, with her head on her hand, elbow bent, looking right at him, wide awake, she had a big smile on her face as she lay with sleeping Chad in the upper bunk.

Jason smiled back and gestured a question with his finger: did you and he get it on? Stephanie's smile broadened and she nodded back yes. He laughed quietly and rubbed his fingers together and mouthed naughty girl, naughty girl.

She chuckled and said, "You fucked my roommate, so I fucked yours."

"You got me there," Jason whispered back chuckling too.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,582 Followers
12