The Cherry Poppers Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"What?"

"You know...do you find it sexy, Haden and me?"

"I guess so."

"Haden's told me she wishes she'd meet a guy like you."

"She does?"

"Yes...she thinks you're a great guy."

"I like her too."

"You know, she's never had a boyfriend."

"Really, she's so cute."

"She is?" Beth queried with a hint of jealousy, but also a smile.

"Yeah, not nearly as cute as you though," Jason made sure to say.

"Nice recovery. I'll accept that."

They drop the subject after that and talked more about the two of them. With dinner finished and it getting late for a Thursday night, Jason ran Beth back to the dorm. He pulled into campus and planned to walk Beth to her room.

"You can just drop me at the curb if you want unless you want to come up?"

"I think we should get rest for school tomorrow. I have an early class," he said.

"Me too...okay."

Jason pulled to the curb and they kissed passionately. Beth put extra into it to show Jason her feelings were for him. Her hand rubbed his crotch as they kissed. She could feel him getting hard after a few minutes.

"You need me to do something?" Beth asked.

"If you don't stop that," Jason said.

"Why don't you pull into a hidden spot in the parking lot," Beth said with a grin.

Beth wanted to please Jason to show him she cared. Jason found a spot between two SUVs towards the back of the lot. He backed in so someone would have to walk right up to the car to see inside. When he shut the car off, Beth got up on her knees in the passenger seat. Her fingers opened his belt.

"Let's get him out here so I can kiss him too," Beth teased.

Jason helped her get his pants and boxers down. When his cock was free, Beth leaned over and kissed the velvety head. She knew they should go quick so she didn't tease him for long like before, taking the head into her warm mouth.

Beth would have loved to have more time. Sucking Jason's cock was a favorite pastime of hers and she would have liked nothing better than to draw out this blowjob to give him the most pleasure. Instead, she attacked his cock like a starved slut trying to push his orgasm. Her mouth worked in sync with her hands to maximize his bliss.

Jason stiffened in the driver seat of his car as Beth used a combination of hands and mouth to coax the cum from his balls. Her smooth and deep up and downs were driving Jason over the edge quickly. She couldn't take him too deep this way but enough to feel like he was fucking her face.

Beth would have like to move one hand to her pussy. With a little masturbation, she could easily get off while giving head. The trouble this time was she had jeans on. She wished she'd chosen a skirt but also didn't care to have her ass and pussy exposed if someone happened upon them. Instead, she settled for the enjoyment she got from sucking him off.

Beth sucked harder and faster until she pushed Jason to the brink. He groaned loudly to warn her but it wasn't necessary. Beth was ready, even for the first forceful and massive spurt. Her mouth filled with cum as Jason launched at least four hard blasts, followed by several smaller spasms. Beth knew to keep working him until he was drained.

"Oh, fuck," Jason gasped as the last of his cum collected in his girlfriend's mouth.

"Mmm," Beth mewed as Jason finished giving her his spunk.

Beth collected it all in her mouth and waited for Jason to open his eyes. When he looked at her she opened her mouth to show him his load of cum. She swished it with her tongue before putting on a show of swallowing it. She smiled at his reaction.

"Gee, Beth...that is fuckin' hot," Jason insisted.

"Glad you like it. I'm trying to make you see exactly how much I love being with you," Beth proclaimed.

"You don't have to worry or prove anything...I'm cool with what happened."

"You really are?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't make you jealous or something?"

"No...should I be?"

"No...it's just I don't want to do anything to damage us."

"Don't worry, babe. I love you," Jason said.

"Me too," Beth confirmed, as she tried to hug and kiss him with the damn console in the way.

Jason pulled to the curb by Beth's dorm and walked her to the door. They kissed again before he left. They agreed to see each other the next day for a concert on campus.

Jason got up early to swim. He put an hour practice in before his first class. While he swam, his mind kept drifting back to things Beth had said. Images of Beth and Haden kept filling his mind. He couldn't stop thinking of the two of them together. Haden's body and the words Beth asked him, if he found it erotic? 'Did he,' Jason pondered. He tried to avert his thinking to something else as he showered in the pool locker room. Images of Haden's dark tuff of pubic hair had his cock beginning to swell in the shower. He had to fight those images away to keep from getting further excited.

He managed to concentrate on classes and the day zipped by. He went to get Beth for the concert at six. When he got there both women were getting ready.

"Is it okay if Haden comes with us?" Beth asked.

"Sure," Jason replied, looking to Haden.

"Thanks, Jason. I'd like to see these guys and I don't have anyone to go with," Haden said with a cute smile.

"No problem," Jason replied.

"Great, we'll be ready in a minute," Beth informed him.

Jason sat on Beth's bed and watched the two getting ready. He kept his eyes on Beth as much as possible but occasionally looked at Haden too. He didn't want Beth to catch him checking out Haden, yet his eyes were drawn to her, especially as she applied lipstick to her lips. His mind couldn't help but imagine those lips wrapped around his dick.

"Ready," Beth announced, startling Jason from his thoughts on Haden.

"Yep," Haden answered.

"Let's go," Jason added.

Jason paid for all three tickets despite Haden's insistence she pay her own way. As they climbed the bleachers in the auditorium, where the concert was being held, Jason expected to be sitting on one end by Beth. Instead, as Haden took the last seat of their three, Beth grabbed the first, which left Jason to sit in the middle.

The concert was a new group, just making it onto the radio, and with their first CD in stores. Beth had picked up on them first over the summer and got Haden and Jason both interested in them. Despite the newness of the band, which had a woman singer, the place was sold out. When the lights finally went down, Jason felt Beth's hand on his left thigh. She squeezed it and looked at him with a smile.

"I've want to see these guys for months. I'm so glad they're here."

"Me too," Jason agreed.

"What?" Haden asked, when she heard them talking.

The music was already too loud to hear much. Jason had to lean over and talk in Haden's left ear. In so doing, his nose picked up the wonderful scent of her perfume and the softness of her clean hair. 'Nice,' he thought.

"Me too," Haden smiled back in response to his relaying what they were talking about.

The concert was great. The last half of the concert was spent mostly standing like everyone else. The female singer had an incredible voice and it boomed through the concert hall. Beth, Haden, and Jason were all dancing in place to the music and singing along on many songs they knew. The band played to the crowd and everyone had a great time.

When the concert was over, Jason took Beth and Haden to get some dessert at the diner. Even for a Friday night, it was late by the time he took them back to their dorm. Beth wanted Jason to come up but he thought it was too late for Haden to find another spot to sleep. He wanted her to come with him back to his place. They were at an impasse until Haden spoke up.

"I don't mind if you two don't."

"What?" Jason questioned.

"She doesn't care if you come up," Beth explained.

Jason couldn't see Haden in the backseat but he tried to tell by her voice if she was serious or just being accommodating. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable with Beth and him sleeping together. He was trying to decide if she was just being nice given he'd agreed she could come to the concert with them and then paid for everything.

"It's up to you two," Haden declared.

"She's fine with it," Beth encouraged. "Park in the lot and we can all go up together."

"Okay," Jason agreed.

Once in the room, they were all too excited still to go right to bed despite the hour. Beth broke out the Captain Morgan she kept around. While Jason made drinks with coke, the girls changed into their pajamas in the bathroom. By the time the girls were comfortable, Jason had drinks made, the TV on a scary movie, and stretched out on Beth's bed. He was still dressed minus his shoes.

Haden took her drink and went to sit on her bed, but Beth insisted they all watch the movie from her bed. Haden was scared of horror movies, and she shouldn't be made to sit alone over on her bed Beth relayed. This time Beth ended up in the middle. Jason believed that was Beth's way of controlling the situation.

They finished the first drinks fairly quickly. Jason couldn't drink more since he was competing the next day in a swim meet. He made Haden and Beth two more though.

The movie was a funny, scary movie, with some ridiculously gory spots of arms being severed and people being eaten by zombies. Beth and Jason laughed through the gory parts which helped Haden laugh along with them and enjoy the show better than she ever had before. Horror movies, she realized, weren't so scary if you laughed through the worst parts.

When Jason had turned the horror movie on, it was already over half done, so before the girls finished their second drinks the movie ended. This time Beth grabbed the remote and found more of a love story. It too, was mostly over, and they watched one of the more romantic final scenes. Beth cuddled with Jason as the man and woman on the screen kissed. Beth's hand was again on his thigh.

At one point, Beth pulled on Jason's shoulder and when he turned to her she kissed him. That kiss led to several more and her hand moving along his leg to seek out his groin. She kissed Jason passionately. The alcohol was making her relaxed and uninhibited, even with Haden so close. After they broke from kissing, Beth smiled at him in the darkened room. Next thing Jason knew, she turned to Haden and gently pulled her face around towards her. He watched as Beth kissed Haden tenderly on the lips.

Jason felt a surge in his dick as he watched Haden and Beth kiss. The fact that Beth kept squeezing his cock through his jeans didn't hurt either, but watching the two women kiss was an even more erotic thing before his eyes. Their kiss lasted as long as his had with Beth and he could see their tongues also exploring each other. It was obvious they had done this before. 'Oh, my god,' Jason moaned to himself, as he watched the two beauties exchange kisses.

The continued kissing between the women gain Jason a raging hard-on that hurt considerably trapped in his pants. They had forgotten about the movie completely. Jason lay in one corner of the bed, his back against the wall, with Beth curved up under his arm, and partially laying on his chest. Beth still had one hand on his dick as she pulled Haden more on top of her in their passionate kissing.

Jason felt like he was going to cum in his jeans when he watched Haden's hand slip between Beth's thighs and rub her crotch. He had been with lesbians or bi-women before, once, with Tiffany and Susan but he didn't really know them beforehand. It was far more erotic to see beautiful, virgin Haden with his gorgeous girlfriend.

Beth looked down at Jason's clothes covered cock in her hand. She realized it was probably uncomfortable for him given the hardness she could feel through his pants. She slipped from besides Haden and against him, moved off the bed onto the floor, and angled between his legs. She smiled at him as she put her hand back on his cock.

"Look at this, Haden," Beth said amused. "We need to free this bad boy for him. You want to see it?"

Haden looked at Jason for a second and when she didn't see complaint in his eyes, she nodded yes.

Beth's hands rubbed up and down the bulge in his left pant leg. Jason groaned as she did and Haden stared intently.

"Shall I take it out and show her?" Beth asked Jason with a giggle.

Jason could only nod his consent as he worried about cumming too quickly. He felt so turned on at the thought of Haden being there and watching Beth unveil his cock to her. He looked to Haden with her eyes on Beth's hands as they opened his pants. She sensed his gaze and looked at him. Her eyes shown with the desire she too must have been feeling.

Jason lifted up when Beth had his pants open and she tugged on both his pants and boxers at the same time. His clothes slipped down his legs, revealing first the top of his cock, and then when the pants pulled away, his cock sprang free like a coiled snake. His eyes were drawn from his freed dick to Haden's face when he heard her gasp.

Beth removed his pants completely and settled over his cock with her legs still on the floor. She smiled as she looked from his cock, to Haden's engrossed look, and Jason's yearning, strained face.

"Isn't it gorgeous, Haden? It's the most beautiful thing in the world," Beth praised.

"It's so big," Haden gasped.

Beth's hands enclosed around the shaft and stroked lightly. The delicious feel and the look of both women, was enough to cause a huge drop of pre-cum to form at the little hole in the tip, and run down to Beth's fingers, making them sticky and wet.

"Did you see that, Haden?"

"Yes."

"I think my handsome boyfriend likes having his cock stroked while you watch," Beth declared with a laugh. "Are you hot for this, babe?"

"God, Beth. I'm close."

"Wow...you're going to cum so soon? Not so fast, stud. Can Haden touch it first? You know, she never has touched one."

"Oh, god," Jason moaned loudly and another huge drop of pre-cum rolled from the tip as Beth's hands menacingly squeezed his excited cock.

"Ha ha," Beth laughed. "Come touch it before he blows, Haden."

Jason felt Haden moving closer and glanced her way. She slid over on the bed still staring at his cock. She peeked at Jason's face as she settled next to him. He tried not to think about Haden touching his cock for the first time. He couldn't without losing it.

"Is it okay?" Haden asked him, seeing the strained look on his face.

"Ah...sure," Jason claimed with a strain to his voice.

"Feel how soft the head is Haden," Beth suggested.

Jason watched transfixed as Haden's hand slowly reached for his dick. One part of him wanted more lights on to watch her touch him besides Beth's small desk lamp and the TV. Beth still held his cock at the very base and cupped his balls. She observed too as Haden's index finger moved lightly over the top side of the head. Jason groaned and another drop emerged from the tiny slit.

"God, this is hot, you touching him for the first time," Beth professed. "Rub that drop of pre-cum around on the head, Haden. Feel how slick it is."

Haden followed Beth instructions and ran her finger slowly up to the drop. Her fingertip spread the viscous fluid around and became bolder as it swirled around the head. Jason looked on as Haden used several fingers to get a better feel of his cockhead.

"Ah," Jason groaned as Haden squeezed the head only. He fought hard not to cum.

"How's it feel?" Beth asked, the alcohol partially slurring her speech.

"It is soft," Haden gasped. "Soft and smooth feeling."

"Rub lightly here," Beth said pointing to the spot just below the head. "He'll like that."

"Oh, shit," Jason gasped as Haden's pre-cum slick finger teased the nerve endings just below the head.

"See, he loves it there. All guys do. Now squeeze the shaft, but not too hard," Beth suggested. "Start down by my hand and squeeze it moving upward."

Haden followed Beth's lead and as her hand tenderly squeezed Jason's cock upward another bead of pre-cum oozed out and overflowed the cockhead. It ran down onto Haden's fingers and she smeared it along the shaft.

"Oh, shit," Jason moaned again, fighting very hard not to shot a geyser of cum into the air before Haden's eyes.

"Hang in there, babe," Beth implored. "What do you think, Haden?"

"It feels strange, very hard, yet still soft."

"Give me your other hand," Beth requested.

When Haden presented her other hand to Beth she showed Haden how to cup and feel Jason's balls. His sack was tight against the shaft. Jason wasn't sure how much more of this he could take.

"Feel the two nuts?" Beth told Haden.

"Yeah...it's strange the way they move around."

"Guy's have interesting equipment, ha?"

"Unbelievable. It's so big too."

"Jason's dick is bigger than most," Beth seemed to brag about her man.

"Nice," Haden gasped as she forced another groan from Jason.

"Oh, fuck you two," Jason howled.

"Make him cum, Haden," Beth instructed.

"How do I do that?"

"Stroke him up and down like I showed you before and roll his balls gently in your other hand."

Haden did as she was told and the affect on Jason was immediate. He groaned constantly with the first few strokes. His cockhead expanded and his body trembled from the incredible bliss Haden's hands gave him. He couldn't take more.

"Oh, fuck, here it..."

Jason couldn't get it all out before a jet of cum shot a good two feet in the air. He moaned more as the second one was nearly as potent.

"Keep stroking him, Haden," Beth tutored as Jason fired again.

"Argh," Jason roared as more shot out.

"It's all over my hand," Haden squealed.

Most of Jason's cum had gone straight up and came straight down, back onto his cock and Haden's stroking hand. The cum made her pumping hand slick and covered in milky white fluid. Haden dutifully kept rubbing Jason's cock as the last of his orgasm oozed from the tip and he stopped trembling. He closed his eyes for a second as the wonderful pleasure quickly waned.

"You can stop now," Beth taught Haden. "It gets somewhat sensitive after a guy cums."

"What do I do now?" Haden asked, staring at her cum covered hand.

"I'd do this," Beth said and she pulled Haden's hand to her mouth and sucked her forefinger clean.

"Oh, my god, Beth," Haden gasped.

Beth ignored her and sucked another finger clean. When she had sucked three of the fingers clean, she leaned back and chuckled.

"Not bad, but I like it better when it's still warm right from his cock," Beth said jovially.

"I don't know," Haden protested, not sure she liked the idea.

"You should try it," Beth informed as she laughed and got up. She got tissues for Haden.

Beth had some tissues for Jason too but started by sucking the top half of his cock clean. He moaned with delight as she softly sucked him clean. Then she wiped up the rest with the tissues.

It was late and Jason lay exhausted with his shirt still on but naked from the waist down. Beth, with Haden's help, got the covers of her bed down and Jason moved so they could cover him. He fell asleep quickly never realizing the two women had crawled into Haden's bed together. It would be another half hour and several cums each before the two women wiped their soaked faces clean. They curled up together in Haden's bed.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers