The Cherry Poppers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

The play was indeed great and the local actors from the college and local area did a great job. Even Jason, not normally a play kind of guy, found himself liking it. It probably helped to have Lana bubbling about the performance. They talked about it for most of the ride back to the college. Her enthusiasm was infectious and Jason found himself focusing on what fun Lana was to be with. She thanked him several times for taking her and he was proud to have made her so happy. The fact that the tickets were given to him under somewhat devious pretences did not seem to be an important issue with Lana appreciating it so much.

It was after eleven when he pulled into the college again. He offered to drop her off before he returned Mark's car to the frat house back lot. She did not want to see things end already and offered to drive to the frat and walk back with him. Their dorms were fairly close. Jason could not get into the frat house until next fall as a sophomore.

Jason pulled around the back of the frat house and got a spot down towards the end. The only lights were from the back of the frat house and one pole lamp about ten cars down. It was fairly dark where they parked. Jason went to open the door but Lana grabbed his arm. She had already unbuckled her seatbelt and surprisingly swung across the console and plopped down in Jason's lap.

"Wow," he remarked, as she sat astride his lap.

He never got anything else out because Lana kissed him with a soft but strong kiss. He kissed her back and within seconds it seemed they were kissing like ardent lovers and battling for tongue space in each other's mouth. The intensity of the kissing and Lana's small but sexy frame sitting in his lap, started to have an effect on Jason. He also felt her firm shapely ass moving ever so imperceptivity against his groin. He tried to think of other things but found he couldn't fight it and his cock started to harden beneath her. 'Could she know what she is doing to me?' Jason questioned himself.

It seemed to be a while before their parted lips, both panting a little for breath. They stared into each other's eyes. Then he felt it for sure. Lana rocked her hips noticeably in his lap. His cock was already fairly hard. She had to feel it, especially since she was wearing a tight short little dress. Her panties were all that was between her pussy and his pants clad cock.

"Lana, I...ahh...we better..."

"Does the seat go back more?" Lana asked.

"Ahh...I think so. The back definitely does."

She lifted slightly off his lap allowing him room to adjust the seat. It didn't go back much since he needed it back far anyway for his height to drive but the seat dropped down to nearly flat. Jason fell back when it did and Lana immediately lay on top of him. She kissed him hard again and they started once more.

The next time they stopped, she slid back onto his legs, her hands on his upper thighs. She looked deep into his eyes as her hands moved to his groin. They grabbed either side of the obvious bulge and squeezed. She may have been a virgin but she knew what she was doing.

"Can I do something for you?" Lana asked with a slightly wicked smile.

"You don't have..."

"Can I see it?" she inquired, as her hands had already started to undo his belt.

"Lana..."

"I know I caused it so let me take care of you."

He watched as her hands deftly undid his belt, popped the button, and pulled his zipper down. His cock immediately tented his boxers out through the opening. Lana pulled on his pants and boxers at the same time and he aided by lifting up. His cock popped free like a jack in the box. The dim light was just enough to see what was going on.

"Oh, my! It's a big one," Lana mused.

"It's not so..."

"Wow, this is the biggest one I've ever seen. It's gorgeous, Jason."

"Thanks, but..."

Her hands had pulled his pants and boxers to below his knees. She pushed his legs apart and grabbed hold of his stiff cock. Her thumbs immediately started rubbing and teasing the part below the head.

"Oh, god...Lana... that feels so good."

"Lay back, Jason. Let me please you. I've been told I'm pretty good," Lana said, again with the mischievous smile.

"Ungh...," Jason growled, as he watched her head lower.

His head dropped back to the head rest as he felt her tongue teasing his little pee hole. She kissed and licked his cockhead getting it wet with her saliva. Next she pushed his long cock up onto his abdomen and licked it from tip to base. Her hands had not stopped massaging his cock and now her left lifted his balls to her mouth. She kissed the large eggs that were his testicles and then sucked each into her mouth in turn. She teased them with her tongue and sucked them away from his body, stretching his scrotum away from his body.

"Oh, god," Jason moaned. "Oh, shit, Lana. That is so good,"

She popped his left nut from her mouth, "Mmm, good. You have a beautiful cock and balls, Jason," Lana said. "How big are you anyway?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Come on. All guys measure themselves, don't they?"

"Well, the last time I measured it hard I was over eight inches," Jason responded.

"God," Lana groaned, "my fingers can barely close around it. Look, they don't really even touch."

Jason looked down and true enough not even the nails of her middle finger and her thumb touched. He watched as she ran her hands up along the long shaft. Then he saw her run her lips along the vein on the bottom of his cock like she was sucking the butter off an ear of corn. He could see her mouth leaving a trail of wetness and he felt her tongue teasing as it went. 'Oh, fuck! This girl can suck cock,' Jason realized.

His mind clouded over when on one of the up strokes with her mouth, she sucked hard on the sensitive area under his cockhead. She did that long enough to drive him crazy. Then she lifted his cock from his body and opened her mouth wide to take in the large helmet of a cockhead. When her mouth closed over it the heat and suction made him growl.

"Oh, fuck, Lana. Damn, that's so good. You're driving me..."

He didn't get it out. She took the first four inches of his cock to the back of her mouth and the entrance to her throat. Jason groaned loudly hoping no one would hear. He listened as Lana started bobbing on his cock and the squishy wet noises that emitted.

"Oh, geez...I can't take much more..."

Lana backed off and sat up a little and looked at his face. She smiled at him as he glanced down. Her lips were glistening wet even in the dim light.

"Okay if I play a little longer before I make you cum?" Lana asked devilishly.

"I guess so," Jason groaned.

"By the way, you don't have to warn me before."

"What?" Jason moaned.

"I swallow," Lana said grinning.

"Oh, fuck," Jason growled.

Lana figured she waited long enough. She repeated a lot of her earlier pattern with licking his cockhead, sucking his balls, and molesting the nerve endings beneath the head. Jason grunted loudly as she feasted on his meat.

Lana could feel his balls tightening in her practiced hand. She popped his cockhead back in her mouth, licked it momentarily, and then plunged down again. She gagged herself as the big head lodged in the entrance to her throat Lana had learned to deepthroat but had never done a cock this big. In fact, she struggled with her boyfriend that was barely six inches and not Jason's thickness. She decided to just work him hard with her hands and mouth. It was more than Jason could handle anyway.

"Oh, shit," Jason shouted loudly. Lana lightly squeezed his balls and she sucked and licked his cock. When she felt him swell even more, she pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. She sucked on it like a Hoover vacuum cleaner and worked his shaft hard with her right hand.

"Geez," Jason growled. "I'm cumming..."

Lana didn't need to hear it; she knew. The cockhead swelled to fill her mouth as the first discharge erupted from the end. As good as she was she didn't realize Jason had not cum for about a week. He had been so busy with hell night, work, and school, there had been no time. The first blast was like from a pressure hose. It nearly made her gag as it tried to force cum down her closed throat. The second volley was like a flood, filling her mouth to near capacity. There wasn't much room anyway with the big cock.

"Mmm," Lana moaned as she tried to retain all his spunk. She wanted desperately to prove to him how good she was at giving head. The last thing she wanted to do was lose the seal of her lips on his cock and allow his seed to gush out. She tightened down her lips but the next two volleys made her cheeks bulge out. Her brow furrowed with worry she might gag and lose it all.

Somehow she managed to let a little slide down her throat. It was just enough to give her room to handle the next couple of pulses. She could relax a little more now with the worst over. She always enjoyed the feel of a throbbing cock as it spasmed in her mouth. When his orgasm finally waned she was able to swallow a bit more. Now she had a little room to work and she sucked the oozing cockhead for the last drops of his cum.

"Oh, fuck," Jason managed to bellow.

Lana nursed on the head tenderly until she felt his cock lose some stiffness. She reasoned she had it all now. She leaned back, stretching his shrinking member from his body, and then let his cockhead pop from her mouth with an audible noise. She smiled at him and swallowed the rest of his cum. Jason didn't see her do it, however, as his head was still back on the seat.

When Jason finally came to enough to look down, Lana was licking her lips like the Cheshire Cat after a good meal. She smiled at him amusingly, her hands still holding his now flaccid cock tenderly.

"Oh, god," Jason moaned as he looked at her.

"Did you like it?" she asked smiling broadly.

"That was without a doubt the best blowjob I've ever had," Jason proclaimed.

"Thanks, Jason. I'm glad you liked it," Lana remarked.

She leaned over and kissed his cock still in her soft hands. She took it back in her mouth and licked it clean. When she heard Jason moan she backed off.

"Come here," Jason said, beckoning her towards him.

He kissed her and even ran his tongue to play with her's. This surprised Lana a little as her boyfriend and the previous males she had sucked had never wanted to kiss afterwards. Lana had told him she only had two boyfriends but she had at least a half dozen other encounters with guys she chose not to tell him about right away. Each one had finished in her mouth.

When the kissing broke Jason said, "My turn."

"Oh, Jason, no please. I'm fine. I'm just happy doing it for you."

"Nonsense. I have to return the favor," He said trying to shift out from under her.

"I'd rather not. Can we just stop...Oh..."

He had rolled her over on her side on the seat and was now moving to get on top of her. She pushed with her arms to try to stop him but he was so much bigger it was nearly useless.

"Jason. I'm okay really. You don't have to..."

"I want to. It's not fair for you to please me and not get you off too."

"I'm okay! I don't need anything..."

He was on top of her now. He had pushed her up too because he needed more room than she between the steering wheel and the seat. He tried to lift her dress but she tried to hold it down with her arms.

"What's the matter?" Jason asked.

"It's not necessary," Lana told him.

"But I want to," Jason pleaded, unsure of her resistance.

He certainly didn't want to force her but couldn't understand her reluctance. Maybe she feared it would lead to more.

"I only want to use my mouth on you," Jason said. "I won't do anything else, I promise. Here, I'll even pull my pants back on."

"Please, Jason. You don't want to."

"Didn't your boyfriend return the favor after you blew him?" Jason asked.

"A couple times but it was after we had showered together," Lana lied.

"Lana, please let me do this for you," Jason declared.

She didn't say anything for at least a minute. He could tell she was thinking it over. Finally her arms relaxed and he could push her dress up. He got it up above her waist. She had nothing on underneath but pure white cotton panties; however, even in the dim light he could see they were soaked in the crotch. He grabbed the waistband but her hands stopped him.

"You sure you want..."

"Yes! Definitely! Now just relax," Jason declared.

Jason could see the crease of her pussy mound beneath the fabric. He pulled the panties down. The part over her sex clung to her for a moment before releasing and coming away. He worked them down and off her legs.

Jason looked at her shapely hips and legs. They were so small compared to his and smooth as silk. Her skin was pale white and creamy looking. Her mons was covered with a decent tuft of brown hair just like on her head. It stopped though part way down her labia, leaving them mostly exposed. Her hair was damp and matted down. No, soaked would be a better word. He could tell she had gotten pretty excited sucking his cock. He didn't think she had used a hand on herself while she blew him.

He pushed her legs apart gently. Lana watched his every move like a mother hen over her chicks. He ran his hands up her soft inner thighs and massaged the tender skin. He leaned down and kissed her belly at her cute navel. He then worked his way down hearing Lana inhale as he went.

"Oh, god, Jason. You sure you want to do this?" Lana pleaded.

"Yes! Relax and enjoy."

"But I'm not fresh..."

"Good," was all Jason said, which shocked her.

She again held her breath as he kissed her right on her soaked pubes. She stiffened when his kisses and tongue trailed further down. He kissed and licked all around her sex smelling her scent and tasting her salty residue. He wasn't sure if she had cum or if it was just her womanly wetness like pre-cum but he didn't care. She stiffened more when his tongue ran the length of her gash. Her smell was indeed heady and the taste salty sweet. He plunged right in.

Jason used his hands to spread her outer lips exposing her inner labia and the opening between them. He couldn't see well but her wet pinkness was somewhat evident. He sucked and lightly chewed on her inner petals and finally got a moan out of Lana. She was still on her elbows watching him.

Jason teased her cunt from top to bottom. He kissed and licked everywhere, cleaning her pussy of the salty stickiness left behind. When he stuck his tongue into her hole and wiggled it Lana groaned and fell back flat. Jason wormed his tongue around inside her trying to touch every spot he could reach. Lana's hands were now in his hair, lightly holding him to her.

He next worked his way up to her clit. He pulled back her hood and found her knob. It was as big as a large pea and sticking up. When he swiped his tongue over it Lana growled like a she-bear. He could hear her mumbling inaudibly to herself now.

Jason slowly eased a finger to her hole. He teased the opening and Lana bolted upright.

"Jason, you can't!"

"Why?"

"I'm...I'm still...you can't push that in me..."

"I won't break anything," Jason said smiling at her.

"It's just that I'm..."

"A virgin. How wonderful. I promise I won't break your cherry."

"Oh, god! You're making me do things..."

"You've never done before. Just relax."

"Yes."

"Just lie back."

"Oh, god."

His tongue swiped her clit and she fell back grunting. He worked the fingertip into her tight hole. It was closed like a locked cave. Even his forefinger felt large for the opening of her cunt. He worked it slowly in though aided by her now flowing juices. Jason attacked her from clit to hole. He replaced his finger with his tongue a few times in her cunt. Then he would go back to licking her clit. When he had his finger in her to the second knuckle, he did in fact feel something. It was no lie. Her hymen was still there blocking the entrance to her womb.

Jason sucked her clit into his mouth as his finger teased her inner hole. Lana stiffened and arched her back. She groaned loudly and her hands were holding his head in a vise-grip against her pussy now.

"Oh, mother of god," Lana groaned.

Jason's tongue teased the captured nubbin as he sucked hard. His fingers teased her cunt hole and her outer lips. He tried to slide his hand up her dress but she stopped him. She came seconds later arching her back up and her pussy into him and driving his face to her.

"Oh, god," she hollered. "So good...so good...please don't stop..."

Jason didn't and he kept going with his finger rubbing up against her hidden barrier inside. He only touched it though. He didn't try to break through. It wouldn't be right nor was it probably acceptable with the rules of the contest.

Lana came long and hard. She drenched his face in sweet nectar and Jason tried to lap it all up. It took some time but eventually Lana relaxed back to the seat. As her climax waned, Jason tongued her still to get all her juices. He licked her clean until she pushed him away with her hands.

"Oh, god, Jason. Please...no more. I can't take it," Lana begged.

Jason sat back and smiled at her. She still had her eyes closed and her breathing was heavy. Jason's hands massaged the soft tissue of her inner thighs. Eventually Lana opened her eyes and moved up onto her elbows. She could see Jason smiling at her.

"Wow, that was great," Lana fused. "I've never cum like that before."

"Glad you liked it. I enjoyed doing it for you."

"It wasn't too gross, was it?" Lana implored.

"No. Why would you say that? You tasted great." Jason claimed.

"It's just that I felt dirty...I mean I needed..."

"Just because you were wet is no reason to worry. I like a woman a little excited," Jason added.

"Well, I wasn't exactly truthful before," Lana confessed.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you I had been eaten before but that's not true. My first boyfriend was going to do it after I gave him a blowjob but he said I smelled like hell and just wanted to fuck me instead. I won't let him and he got pissed. That is why that relationship ended so quickly," Lana told him.

"What about your second boyfriend?"

"I guess I was so traumatized by the first time that I didn't push it with him and he only offered once or twice. When I told him it wasn't necessary he accepted that. He loved blowjobs and was happy as long as I was willing to suck him off."

"He didn't want to pleasure you?"

"Sure, he wanted to fuck me but I wanted to wait on that. I was raised pretty strict catholic," Lana informed him.

'Oh, great,' Jason thought. 'I picked a religious person like Mark warned me against.'

"No one has ever made you cum before?" Jason asked.

"No."

"Lana, I can't believe that. You've been with several guys and never had them please you. That's crazy."

"You're not upset with me, are you?"

"No! How could I be? I'm just amazed these guys never thought about you."

"Well, I'm glad you finally did," Lana professed and she leaned forward to kiss him.

He kissed her back. They kissed for several moments with him supporting himself above her on the seat. He still had his pants down below his hips and his cock was hard from eating her. His dick brushed against the inside of her thighs as they kissed. It would have been easy for him to move up and position himself to fuck her.

When they broke the kiss Jason smiled at her again. Lana looked nervous. He saw her glance down at his stiff cock. She must have felt Jason was after something more. Jason sensed this.

"I should take the keys back to Mark now," he said.

"You okay?" Lana asked.

"Yes, fine."

"You want me to suck your cock again. I will if you want me to," Lana stated.

"No. I'm fine."

"You sure? I don't want to leave you..."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers