The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Cheryl.
931 words
4.05
87.4k
30

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One – Meet Cheryl

Cheryl yawned, stretched, and moved her feet to the floor, rising out of bed on a bright and beautiful mid-July morning. The Florida sun shone brightly into her and her husband Chris's 2nd floor master bedroom on what promised to be still another hot summer day. Summer was Cheryl's favorite time of the year. The young blond simply loved to be outside in the sun.

Cheryl felt spectacular this morning, because Chris had made her like a total woman the night before. He had ways of making her GLAD she was a woman, and as visions of the proceeding night's love-making flashed through her mind, she felt her pulse quicken, her nipples stiffen and her panties dampen a bit. "Naughty Naughty" she scolded herself as she shuffled from the bed into the bathroom.

"God I love that man," lamented Cheryl, referring to her now husband of eight months. Eight months to the dayàand three weeksàand six days! She had actually known Chris for just more than five years. It happened, simply by chance, that the new kid in school had been sat directly in front of her in her Algebra II class. (God, he was cute). She may not have learned a whole lot about polynomial equations that semester, but she did find her life's soul mate. A trade-off Cheryl was more than happy to embrace!

"I can't wait to play tennis tonight," Cheryl thought to herself as she turned the water on in the shower of the master-bath directly connected to the Cummings bedroom. Cheryl simply loved beginning her day in the extra-large, standup, glass shower that she and Chris often shared a quick shower on weekend mornings. "Showers and other things," thought Cheryl, as the subtle feelings of arousal continued to course through her body.

"I'm going to have to get this little itch taken care of soon," laughed Cheryl to herself.

Cheryl reached for her razor just like she did every other morning in the shower. However, today she felt just a little bit naughty. "Hmmm... should I?" she teasingly asked herself. "What the heck?" she answer as she completely lathered up her sparse brown pubic mound. "Today I'll surprise Chris with a fresh new look," she giggled to herself, as she began removing the hair from her pussy.

"Wow, that looks a lot different!" Cheryl said to herself as more and more of her bald pussy came into view. "This makes me look like I'm a little school girl again! Hmmm...maybe Chris will decide to punish me tonight for being too naughty!" laughed Chris to herself. "I sure hope so anyway."

As the refreshing water cascaded down the blonde's beautiful body, she ran through the days events in her mind: after her shower she would grab a quick breakfast, throw on her tennis outfit, and straighten up the house a bit. Next, she would meet Chris for a quick bite during his lunch hour at the new Chinese restaurant in town. That would provide her with a couple more hours to get some of her errands done – some grocery shopping and picking up Chris's dry cleaning. Early in the afternoon she had her new Tybo class. She had just started this class, and could already feel the burn in her thighs & butt from the exercising. Finally, she would run over to the park to meet Chris for their afternoon/evening tennis date.

Cheryl finished up in the shower, spraying the remaining hairs down the drain to hide the evidence of her actions. Next she shut off the water, stepped out onto her bath towel, and proceeded drying off. As she gazed at her reflection in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door, her bald mound immediately caught her attention. As she began rubbing lotion all over her body, those familiar twitches were coming back. She gently squeezed her hardening nipples, and realized if she didn't get moving she was going to take care of this itch all by herself today!

"Nope, gotta save it for my He-Man!" said Cheryl to herself as she picked up her bra & started to put it on. "Hmmm..." she mused to herself. She returned the bra and her panties to her dresser drawer, and also changed out her more conservative tennis outfit for the most sexy and revealing one she had. It wasn't overly risqué, but the skirt was a tad above mid-thigh, and the shirt was pretty much her only one (that she wore to play tennis anyway) that showed a bit of cleavage.

Cheryl grinned an evil grin at herself in the mirror. If she bent over just right Chris would be gawking at tits & ass all afternoon long! And that was just her intention!

"Tennis is going to be a little different tonight," said Cheryl out loud to the reflection in the mirror.

Both Chris and Cheryl loved to take in a few sets of Tennis to break up the otherwise tedious workweek. It was an excellent stress reliever for both of them. Each of them was somewhere between moderately good to good. Cheryl never really told Chris, but often she held back a bit when she was playing him. She could probably beat him eight out of ten times, but being a good wife, she did her best to maintain Chris's male ego. Sometimes they would make it fun by making little bets – usually ones that involved some kind of sexual favor in the bedroom. Ironically enough, Cheryl never seemed to Lose at these times...