The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Party at Thomas's house; meet Belinda.
2.8k words
4.51
48.2k
5

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four – Party at Thomas's House – Meet Belinda

The next meeting between the couple and Thomas did not occur until the next week. Thomas and his wife Belinda were hosting a departmental party at their house. This would be the first time Cheryl had seen Thomas since the day he had seen her newly shaven pussy.

The event was a great deal of fun for all. Plenty of beverages, left the entire party having a grand old time. Chris started drinking hard – very early on in the party – as did many of the other guests. Before it was even twilight, ¾ of the partygoers were completely smashed. And Chris was pretty much leading the charge.

Cheryl had also drank enough that she was feeling no pain. She was getting to know Belinda, Thomas's wife on this night. As the men sat outside talking work, and getting entirely smashed, Belinda and Cheryl were sitting in the kitchen becoming acquainted. It turned out that they had much more in common than either had imagined. They had gone to the same high school and had many of the same mutual friends.

At some point, they heard the men outside shouting that they were starting up a game of touch football. The women decided that maybe they would go out & watch their gallant knights do battle.

Chris was already way too far gone to even consider playing. He was still drinking heavily, but was not getting around so well. Cheryl walked up and whispered in his ear, "Don't you think you should slow down a bit honey?"

"Nonsense dear! I'm just getting started," replied a completely inebriated Chris.

"Great." responded Cheryl, knowing that he would likely be passed out within the hour.

Cheryl and Belinda headed outside to watch some of the guys, including Thomas square off & play some touch football. Neither were hugely interested in the game, but they setup a couple of lawn chairs on the sideline and continued chatting as the boys played. Cheryl half wondered what Chris was up to inside, but intuitively she knew he was still drinking heavily and she would end up having to drag his drunken butt home that night.

Upon arriving outside, it appeared that Thomas was not in much better shape. He had been slamming shots just before coming out, on top of drinking most of the afternoon leading up to the party. So, he was feeling no pain either, and appeared to be having trouble just walking around. Cheryl couldn't wait to see how he did at playing football!

She didn't have long to find out. The teams had already been picked by the time the girls got to their sideline lawn chairs. Just as they were sitting down, the two teams faced each other, squaring off. Thomas's team had the ball, and he was lined up on the sideline right next to the girls as a wide receiver, going out for a pass. Once again, Cheryl had an opportunity to see the hard body of Thomas. In spite of herself, she couldn't help glancing down at his crotch.

"Doesn't look half bad, does he?" asked Belinda as she noticed Cheryl looking.

"HUH? Oh, I hadn't noticed...," stammered Cheryl in immediate embarassment.

"Uh huh. I caught you! You are totally busted, so you better just come clean young lady!" scolded Belinda, unable to surpress the grin as she chastised her new friend.

"Well, he does look pretty darned athletic out there," confessed Cheryl.

"You don't know the half of it sweet thing!" gloated Belinda, as both girls erupted into laughter, the first play began. Thomas went running down the sideline in hopes of catching a pass. Unfortunately, in his intoxicated state, he failed to see Wally Cleaver running up to try to make a defensive play on the ball. The outcome could easily be predicted had there been anyone on the field that wasn't half crocked. Thomas and Wally collided with a solid thud!

Unfortunately for Wally, Thomas was a good 6 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, and solid muscle. Wally was a fairly soft, middle aged guy who hadn't done anything remotely athletic in years. Wally fell HARD on his back, tripping Thomas on the way down. Though Tomas would sustain some fairly deep scratches that began bleeding profusely upon landing, Wally was out – cold.

"Oh my God," shouted Wally's wife, running to the aid of her husband.

"Is he OK?" asked Belinda as she ran over to check on Thomas real quickly.

"Ugh," said Thomas as he laid his head back on the grass, feeling a bit light headed from the booze, running hard down the sideline, and the fall all at the same time. He was quickly coming close to passing out, right on the field.

A group of wives gathered around poor Wally. One produced a small glass of water, and a handkerchief. As cool water was gently applied to Wally's head, he slowly began to come to.

"Where the hell am I?" moaned Wally. He was completely disoriented, very sore, and needed to be helped to a lawn chair on the sideline. Though he sustained a horrible hit, and looked like he might very likely be DEAD, it turned out that he was only bruised and mildly battered.

"The big heroes," laughed Belinda as she went back to seeing if her husband was OK. Unfortunately, while tending to the battered Wally, the ladies didn't notice that Thomas had passed out cold on the lawn.

"Damn it," cursed Belinda. As she realized she was going to have to lug to big carcass up to their room.

"Let's just get some cool water and apply it to him," suggested Cheryl.

"Yeah, right. Honey, you don't know my husband very well. When he drinks to this point – a team of wild elephants stampeding by wouldn't wake him! He's out for the night," replied the frustrated Belinda.

"Oh no! I'm guessing my big stud's not any better off about now. Anything I can do?" asked Cheryl.

"Well, maybe you could help me carry him up to bed and get these cuts cleaned up. It looks like a couple are still bleeding pretty good," said Belinda – some of her humor giving way to a bit of concern for her husband.

"His father actually died from a deep bruise that never healed...that then seemed to turn into some sort of rare cancer. Every time he gets a cut or bruise, I begin to worry," said Belinda.

"Well, I'm guessing he'll pull through. But sure, let me help you get him up there. I may need you to return the favor in getting my man in the car tonight," laughed Cheryl.

Cheryl got on one side, and Belinda got on the other and worked VERY hard at lifting the large black man.

"Honey," Belinda shouted to her husband. "You're going to have to help us...and walk with us up the stairs."

Thomas was still way to passed out to know what was going on...but still, his body responded in spite of him still being pretty much out cold.

This enabled each woman to get on either side of Thomas and begin walking him into the house. Thomas had a long arm around each lady. As they placed his arms around them, his large right hand came to rest directly on Cheryl's large breast. This little tidbit didn't get past the smiling Belinda.

"If he were awake, I'd slap him about now," laughed Belinda.

"We better hurry...I don't think I can hold this big lug up for long," grunted Cheryl, as she felt her nipple immediately harden under Thomas's large black hand. All she knew was that she hoped that Belinda wouldn't notice her pretty much immediate feelings of arousal that came from the unusually intimate contact. As they continued walking into the house, Cheryl wasn't sure if she'd have the strength to help carry her husbands boss up the stairs. She was already breathing heavy and had broken a bit of a sweat. Not to mention the continued distraction of having her breast gently massaged as they walked along.

"We need to hurry!" Puff puff – Grunt, "Don't know how long I can do this," wailed Cheryl as they began climbing the stairs.

The struggle continued up the stairs, into the large master bedroom. As the women got the muscular black man into his bedroom, they went to lay him on the bed. Belinda got tangled up with him, and pulled to the bed underneath her husband's arm. She lay tangled up there, laughing, sweating, exhausted. This gave Cheryl another free opportunity to check out Thomas's crotch.

"My God, that thing must be enormous," thought Cheryl to herself, as she forced herself to tear her eyes away and help her friend untangle herself.

"This big fool," laughed Belinda. "Here, I need to get his bleeding taken care of, and I'm going to need your help with the lug." Panted Belinda as she quickly unsnapped Thomas's shorts, and pulled down the zipper. Again, Cheryl was stuck in her tracks...staring down.

Belinda moved up to the side of the bed. "When I lift him up, jerk those things down so I can get these wounds dressed....HEY! You there?!?!" laughed Belinda as she noticed Cheryl was again staring at her husband's package.

"I know what's going on!" she laughed. "You know, before I met Thomas, I dated like 3 different white guys during my high school and college days. I can tell you honestly – all three put together didn't come close to my big stud," confessed Belinda.

"Well, from what I can make out, I doubt that I can argue with you," replied Cheryl.

"OK, help me get these down, so I can bandage the man and prevent his studly butt from getting infected," laughed Belinda...as she grunted lifting Thomas's ass off the bed.

As she did so, Cheryl grabbed the legs of his shorts and tried to pull them down. Unexpectedly, the shorts were quite tight and didn't budge.

"Come on Cheryl PULL...I can't hold him up forever," grunted Belinda.

"AAAARGH," grunted Cheryl redoubling her efforts. Still nothing. This is ridiculous, she thought to herself. They can't be THAT tight. For the third time, Cheryl pulled. This time, she exerted ALL her strength, and felt them budge. The minor success fueled her efforts. "RRRRRRR," she pulled with all her might. Suddenly, and to the complete surprise and chagrin of Cheryl, the shorts freed and slid down Thomas's thighs. What she didn't expect was, due to the tightness of the shorts, his briefs went down right along with them, completely exposing all that the good Lord gave Thomas to her curious gaze. And the good Lord had been quite kind to Thomas, she immediately thought! His cock lay flacid, pointing up toward his chest. Cheryl didn't know for sure, but she was certain that his soft cock was easily twice the size of her husbands erect cock. At LEAST that much.

"Oh my God Belinda, I am so sorry," gasped Cheryl, almost in tears. "I didn't mean...,"

"UH huh, SURE you didn't," scolded Belinda. "You've been eye ballin my man's package all night long!"

"Belinda, I swear to you, it was a total acc-,"

"HAHAHAHAHA," Belinda erupted into gay laughter. She laughed so hard that her sides began to hurt, and she feared that she would pee her pants. "Honey, I'm just messin with ya. I know it was an accident! I'm not mad at ya."

"Oh thank God. For a minute I thought you were serious," Cheryl breahted a sigh of relief and began laughing along with Belinda. Although she was laughing, her eyes never left the HUGE cock directly in front of her.

Again, this did not go un-noticed by her friend.

"It is amazing isn't it? I certainly never had anything that compared to it before I met Thomas," confided Belinda to her friend.

"Ummm...yes. You must be a very lucky and well satisfied woman," answered Cheryl. Even though she hated herself for doing it, she could not help but compare it with her husbands. But then, there really was no compare.

As Cheryl stood gazing at it, Belinda had an evil thought. "Want to see something totally wild?"

Cheryl thought...she wasn't sure. She already was starting to feel guilty standing here, staring at her friend's husband – her husband's boss's huge cock. But, at the same time – she simply could NOT tear her eyes away.

"What?"

"I can totally control it. Watch this," with that, Belinda crouched down so that her face was right by the monster. For a second, Cheryl thought she was going to go down on her husband. What's more, Cheryl had no idea what she'd do if this happened. The thought horrified her, but at the same time, she knew that if this happened, there would be no way she could turn away. She simply did not have that level of control.

However, prior to getting much more that 6 inches from his cock with her face, Belinda stopped. Next, she pursed her lips, and blew a steady stream of air onto the giant member. As Cheryl stared in fascination, the cock totally JUMPED.

"That is hilarious," laughed Cheryl, to her friend.

"I discovered that one night, and got a total bang out of it. Never thought I'd be able to share it with anyone!!"

"Now THAT is excercising control," laughed Cheryl.

Belinda looked up at her friend...who had been looking like a kid in a candy store pretty much all night long. She suddenly got another idea. "Want to make it jump?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm guessing that might be crossing the line a bit, don't you think?" hesitated Cheryl.

"Maybe, but I won't tell I you don't! Come on, when will you ever get another chance?" pleaded Belinda. She was getting a tad turned on herself with the way this gorgeous blonde white friend of hers was continually drooling over her husband. She was flattered, and wanted to revel in it a bit.

"Well, as long as you SWEAR to never tell," conceded Cheryl.

"Scouts honor," giggled Belinda, holding up the girl scout salute.

Belinda scooted over on the bed to make room for Cheryl, who laid down next to her at Thomas's crotch. His male smell immediately overtook her, making her pussy absolutely drool. She lay there, staring, breathing it in, and feeling turned on to the point where she feared she might lose control.

Sensing her fear, Belinda whispered in her ear, sensually, "Just blow on that big black cock" As Cheryl felt her friends breath on her ear, she knew there was no way she could resist. She was on the verge of an orgasm from this erotic moment.

Cheryl bent a little closer to it, and started to lightly blow on it. For he second time that night, something unexpected happened. Not only did the cock jump up, but it jumped about twice as high as before, lightly tapping against Cheryl's lips as she blew.

"Oh my," said Cheryl. Belinda again was giggling.

Cheryl was amazed as she watched his cock getting harder – and bigger – and thicker – and longer. "My God," she whispered.

At that exact moment, Thomas was completely out cold. He was out, but in his mind, he knew that his wife was teasing him again – blowing on his cock, like she loved to do. Tonight he was horny though, and didn't want to wait for the teasing.

In his sleep, he suddenly grabbed both sides of Cheryl's head between his huge hands. At the same time, he lifted up his hips, shoving his semi erect cock toward her mouth.

"Wha...," Cheryl started to ask in surprise, just before the huge head was forced between her lips.

"AHHH," cried Cheryl as she tried to separate herself from the quickly hardening cock.

Again, Belinda was splitting her side laughing. The blonde laying next to her, with her husband's huge cock stuffed into her horrified face was almost more than she could bear!

Suddenly, both women heard Chris's voice calling out from downstairs. "CHERYLLLLL...," He called.

Cheryl found the strength to jerk away from the delusional sleeping man, and pulled her mouth from his member – with a slight popping noise. As she jumped up from the bed, her completely erect nipples immediately came into Belinda's view. As the wife looked down, she kinda smirked & said "You better freshen up – I'll go see what Chris needs," said Belinda as she looked at the large wet spot that was obviously showing through Cheryl's shorts.

Cheryl immediately felt humiliated. She knew that tonight it was HER that had cum without even being touched.