The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 11

Story Info
A surprise visitor.
4k words
4.57
46.5k
10

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven – Surprise Visitor

The next morning Cheryl woke up feeling extremely horny. All those dreams and reliving the whole experience with Thomas had her juices churning! Cheryl definitely knew it would be hard to fulfill her husband's wish for her not to make herself cum before he got back. She was determined to do it for him though. If that's all the man asked to forgive her for sucking off Thomas while he was out of the country on business, then she could surely do that for him.

She decided the best way to behave would be to keep herself very busy. She decided to throw on her bikini, layout for a couple hours, and while she was doing that, plan out all of her activities for the remaining days until Chris would return.

Cheryl threw on her black & white two piece bikini, and headed to their backyard which was surrounded by a 6 foot privacy fence around the in ground pool. She went back there with the intentions of planning her activities, but unfortunately, due to the lack of sleep from all of the intense dreaming and phone-sex the night before, she instead drifted off to a deep-hard sleep.

Cheryl was awakened by the sound of the dog barking and growling loudly in the house. She sat up, dazed and confused, and listened for a second. Suddenly, she heard her doorbell ringing.

The young blonde sprung to her feet, grabbed her robe, and rushed inside the house to see who it could be. She certainly wasn't expecting anyone, and she could only hope it wasn't some other problem.

AS she peaked through the viewer on her door, she saw Thomas standing on her front porch. He was reaching for the bell again. Just as he was pressing it, Cheryl unlocked the door and opened it.

"Thomas! I thought you had to work today then you were heading out to be with Belinda," said Cheryl with a concerned tone in her voice.

"Well, I just had to come over, because I was worried and wanted to talk to you. Can I come in?" asked Thomas.

"Of course. Come in," answered Cheryl as she opened the door for him, stepping back to allow the large man to enter her home. Once again, Cheryl found herself amazed at how large this man was. He barely fit through their front door.

"So what's the problem Thomas?" asked Cheryl.

"Well, there are a couple of things that are bothering me, and I just wanted to talk through them with you. After you left yesterday I got a horrible case of the guilts. You see, I NEVER wanted to cheat on Belinda. I love her more than anything in the world. I was determined that the day on the elevator would never happen again, but I just find you so attractive, and so darned right sexy that I couldn't help myself yesterday. And you sucked my cock SO good – it was simply amazing," said Thomas.

Cheryl felt her cheeks burning as she blushed from the compliments and the graphic words from the large black man. Something about his presence seemed to have an odd effect on her. While she was normally a fairly self-confident and take-charge kind of person, whenever Thomas was around, she found herself feeling very subservient to him. She yearned to wait on him – to please him – in any way possible.

"I understand Thomas. I felt really bad too. In fact, I had to call Chris and confess it all to him," admitted Cheryl.

"Oh yeah? Is he angry?" asked Thomas.

"He was a bit at first, but then he got so turned on by me describing it that he wound up jacking off until he came. He just made me promise not to masturbate again until he got back so I'd be very worked up for him when he got back," blushed Cheryl.

"Oh yeah? That's hilarious," laughed Thomas.

"Yeah, real hilarious. After yesterday, I'm sure I'm going to be climbing the walls by the time he gets back in another week and a half!" complained Cheryl, also laughing with Thomas.

"Well, there are a couple other things I need to talk to you about. A couple of things that simply don't seem fair to me," said Thomas as he looked the young blonde wife in the eyes.

"What's that?" asked Cheryl, feeling herself melting under his gaze. She suddenly felt silly standing there in her cottony pink bath robe.

"Well, it seems to me that you've seen me either partially or completely naked a couple of different times, right?" asked Thomas.

"I guess so, though I couldn't really see much on the elevator," answered Cheryl.

"Well, you certainly could last night."

"Ummm...yeah, I got a pretty good look then," blushed Cheryl again feeling herself becoming aroused again.

"It seems to me that I should get to see you too. I think you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I find you extremely attractive, so it only seems fair that I should get to see you naked too!"

"Hmmm... I don't know Thomas," said Cheryl as she started to back away.

"Well I do!" said Thomas, closing the gap between them, grabbing her robe, and pulling it apart somewhat roughly.

"OH!" exclaimed Cheryl. She stared with a surprised expression on her face up at Thomas as he looked down at her.

As he tore open her robe, her rather small, 2 piece, black bikini came into his view, revealing her large, white breasts that seemed to just barely be contained by swimsuit top.

Cheryl was not at all expecting her own reaction as she felt completely overwhelmed by his unexpected action. In the back of her mind she was afraid that she might cheat again on Chris, but she did have to admit that it really wasn't fair all the times that she had seen him, but he had never really gotten to see her. And no matter what these still soft voices were saying to her, her body was once again betraying her. Her nipples were so hard she knew they were very visible through her top to Thomas's keen gaze. As she looked down, she could see them pointing straight out through her bikini top. Not to mention the fact that her panties felt so damp, she feared that the wetness might show through them at any time. It was like her body was completely eager to comply with Thomas's wishes, that it also wanted her to appear nude before this dominant male.

As he stood there, staring at her, she trembled a bit. "Thomas, I don't kn-know if I can do this," she stammered up at him.

He just smiled down at her as he moved up to her, reaching around to the little tie that held her swimsuit top up. He had been thinking about this and planning it every since the young blonde wife had left his house last night. He knew that tonight he would have her no matter what. He found the tie and pulled on it, causing the top to slip away and allowing her breasts to jump out as they were freed from their confine. No man but her husband had ever really seen her bare breasts before – not like this, not in the broad daylight, and suddenly she felt a bit bashful, and held her arms across her chest trying to hide them.

"Thomas, I don't know about this...," she stammered.

Thomas looked down at her, and felt more excited than he ever had in his life. She looked so innocent, and so beautiful, and so sexy all at the same time. He felt his cock surge in his pants.

He grabbed each of her arms and looked into her eyes. "There's another thing that's not really fair though. And I'm not into accepting charity. You've made me cum twice now, and I've NEVER done anything for you," said Thomas as he backed the small blonde up to the couch behind her. He gently pushed, and she fell backward onto her butt. She threw her arms out in an attempt to catch herself, which gave Thomas a spectacular view of her perfect tits bouncing as she fell.

Thomas instantly fell to his knees in front of the young blonde on the couch. She felt his hand grab her bikini bottom and she moaned as his knuckles ran across her bare sex as he reached inside them. She instantly knew that he would be able to tell how aroused she was when he felt how wet they were and she blushed with shame.

Thomas did indeed feel her wetness, and it only fueled his already blazing fire of lust for the young blonde. As abruptly as when he tore her robe off, he grabbed her bikini bottoms on both sides and starting pulling. He nearly pulled her off the couch toward him, until she quickly lifted her ass up to allow him to pull them off. He took them down, then off, then threw them across the room.

Cheryl sat her naked ass back down on the couch. She was now completely naked before her towering giant, as he stared up at her from the floor.

The clock chime went off on the mantle, which took Cheryl's eyes off of Thomas for just a moment. Suddenly, she jumped as she felt something flick along her labia. She looked down between her breasts into Thomas's eyes that were staring up at her. His mouth was now completely on her pubic mound. They continued to hold one another's gaze as Thomas leaned forward on all fours and kissed her pussy causing the younge blonde to jump and let out a small moan.

Cheryl hated herself for how badly she wanted this. She could not remember the last time her pussy had been licked. It was truly one of her favorite things, but Chris really didn't do this for her very often. With the events of the recent days, she suddenly became aware of just how badly she truly wanted this though.

Suddenly Cheryl's clitoris became extremely engorged. Thomas noticed this and he began to nibble and lick all around it. Losing any manner of self-restraint, she raised her hips to meet the thrusts of his tongue and she reached out and grabbed both sides of his head with her hands, trying to pull him even closer still.

Cheryl knew her orgasm was close, and she had never been more eager for one to come. She felt his tongue thrusting in and out of her and she was certain at that moment that even it was far larger than her husband's penis.

"Oh MY GOD, I'm going to cuummm, YEESSS!!"

Cheryl literally screamed as her first orgasm with a man other than her husband exploded through her. Suddenly Cheryl erupted into the largest orgasm she had ever had in her life, and just like that night with her husband, she actually squirted cum everywhere! It shot all over Thomas's face, all over the couch, all over the floor. Cheryl let out yet another scream, and fell back onto the couch, her legs spread wide, her arms at her sides, panting, exhausted from the best orgasm of her life.

When she opened her eyes and looked back up, Thomas had stood up and removed all of his clothes. He stood before her completely naked with that magnificent enormous cock angled directly at her wet, bald pussy.

All she could do was stare at it. She could almost feel her pussy opening itself up to it. She wanted it so badly. Worse than anything she had ever wanted in her entire life. She wanted to be completely owned by this giant black cock. Nothing could ever feel more natural. But having cum, she had also come back to those dreaded guilt feelings.

"Oh Thomas baby, you can't," said Cheryl reluctantly. Almost afraid that he would listen to her.

"I don't want to actually fuck you....I just wondered how it would feel if I just rubbed it on there a little bit," said Thomas as he slowly walked toward her.

"MMMMMM...ok, just rub it on there a little bit, but you can't fuck me, OK?" asked Cheryl in a voice that sounded anything but resolute.

Thomas said nothing, but grabbed his hard cock and started rubbing it all up and down her completely wet and bald little pussy. He dropped down on his knees in front of the couch, and started emulating a fucking motion. Only, he was just rubbing his 12 inches across her pussy.

This continued for an eternity. His hard rod was rubbing right against her clit, and Cheryl felt the tingles of another orgasm approaching.

Suddenly, as he was rocking back and forth, on the backward thrust, his cock slipped just a little bit, and the head lined up perfectly with her open and wet pussy, lodging there for just a moment. Both of them stared down at this sight. It was truly the most erotic thing Cheryl had ever seen in her life. This giant cock poised at the entrance of her tight little pussy. Thomas didn't move.

Cheryl couldn't help herself. She put her feet on the edges of the couch, and lifted her ass a bit, causing the cock to sink in, just past the head.

"MMMMMMMMMMM," moaned Cheryl.

"Isn't that just the sweetest sight you've ever seen?" asked Thomas.

"FUCK ME NOW," screamed Cheryl up at him.

"Yes maam," answered Thomas...as he pushed a bit more in. 3-4 inches had now disappeared inside of Cheryl's tight pussy. She already felt more filled than she ever had during any sex with her husband, and a good 8 inches of cock could still be seen.

"I don't know if I can take it all Thomas," said Cheryl as she looked up at him.

"We'll just take our time baby," answered Thomas. And he began to slowly fuck the young wife. He would pull almost all the way out, then he would slowly inch his way back in. He continued this for nearly 20 minutes, gradually working in another inch, then another, and another, until Cheryl finally felt his huge balls slapping against her ass as he was completely buried inside her.

Cheryl reached up and grabbed him at this point. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tight to her. She didn't want him to move for a moment. She just wanted to feel completely filled.

Suddenly Thomas became a man possessed though. Looking down at the hot blonde beneath him, feeling her tight pussy around his cock, he was more aroused than he had ever been. He started to seriously FUCK the young blonde. He would pull nearly all the way out, then he would pound all 12 inches back in. He was plowing her HARD, causing the couch to bang against the wall as he did. Each bang of the couch produced a squeal from Cheryl as she was receiving the fucking of her life. Thomas's shear athleticism was something that Cheryl had never experienced before. He was seriously hammering her.

"OHHHH-OH-OH-OH," said Cheryl in time with the pounding that was going on within her. Then she felt another orgasm. This one much deeper than anything she had ever experienced.

She let out a ear piercing scream as the best orgasm she had ever experienced rocketed through her body.

This did nothing to slow Thomas's attack though. He looked a bit scarey as Cheryl looked up at him. He had a bead of sweat across his brow, his tongue was wagging out a bit, and he had the most determined look in his eye that she had ever seen.

Cheryl had another series of small orgasms, and still the pounding persisted. She heard of anyone going on this long. She was certain it had been at least 45 minutes of hard pounding before suddenly she sensed a change in Thomas. He let out a bit of a growl in his throat, then:

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

At the same time as Thomas howled, she felt his huge penis swell a bit inside her. She could actually feel his heart rate throbbing through the massive cock, then she literally felt him showering her pussy with his cum. IT completely overfilled her, and started running all down her ass crack – all over the couch, puddling with her huge cum from before. She momentarily hoped that she would be able to get the stains out, then she simply passed out.

She woke about half an hour later. Thomas was asleep on top of her. His cock was still inside her, only it had grown soft. Even being soft, his cock was still considerably larger than Chris's, and Cheryl suddenly realized that she was quite sore.

"Thomas," she whispered in his ear.

"Hmmmm?" he awoke, and looked down at her. He looked at her with all the admiration and affection – that she suddenly felt as if she was floating.

Thomas lowered his face to hers, and kissed her for the very first time. It was a gentle, loving kiss. His tongue gently touched her lips, and she opened hers to accept it. They held each other in this position for what seemed an eternity, and Cheryl could feel Thomas's cock, throbbing back to an erect state.

"I need it again," said Thomas.

"Me too," answered Cheryl as she smiled up at him, amazed that he would be able to go again this soon after shooting so much cum into her.

This time was almost an exact opposite of the first, however. Thomas leaned back down and started kissing Cheryl again. Slow, gentle, loving kisses. Kisses that she absolutely craved. Kisses that she seldom EVER received, and she drank them in like a parched woman. As he kissed her, he slowly moved his hips, rubbing his cock way up inside her – making slow gentle love to her this time.

He reached up one of his hands and cupped her breast. He pulled back from a kiss and whispered into her mouth – "You have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. I fell in love with these the first time I ever saw them" then he lowered his mouth to her breast and began licking her nipple. He then sucked as much of her large breast as he could fit into his mouth, all the while continuing the slow gently fucking.

Cheryl felt herself approaching another orgasm. She never wanted this to stop. She wasn't sure, but she may even prefer this slow, intensely passionate love making over the wonderful pounding she had just received.

Not to make the other one feel left out, Thomas switched to Cheryl other breast. First licking the nipple a bit, then sucking in the majority of her breast into his mouth, all the while working his tongue across her erect nipple.

As he continued to slowly fuck her and worship her tits, Cheryl bent down and started licking Thomas's hear with her tongue. She would lick a bit, then lightly blow into his ear. Each time she would do this, he would plunge a little harder into her. This wonderful love making continued for hours. They figured out what the other one liked in this time period – figuring out how to push the other one over the edge into another orgasm. Cheryl had lost track of the orgasms, and forgotten how sore she was as the beautiful fuck marathon went on all afternoon and into the evening.

Once again, they fell asleep in each others arms. It was 7:00pm when the clock chiming awoke Cheryl again.

"THOMAS! Don't you have to go meet Belinda?" asked Cheryl.

"HMMMM? OH my. What time is it?" asked a groggy Thomas.

"I think it's 7 at night!"

"SHIT!" said Thomas as he jumped up. In jumping up, his cock pulled out of Cheryl's pussy for the first time in hours. It stung more than just a little bit for Cheryl when he pulled out. She grimaced a bit.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I hurt you baby?" asked Thomas.

"It's OK! Just hurry! I don't want to get you in trouble with Belinda!"

"Don't worry baby. I'll just tell her I got stuck at work," said Thomas as he started frantically looking for his underwear.

Cheryl just lay on the couch, staring at his amazing cock again. Completely soft it had to be about 8 inches long. It still amazed her. When he found his briefs and pulled them up over it, she felt extremely saddened to no longer see it.

"Wait a second," she said from the couch.

"What's wrong baby?" asked Thomas.

"Well, if you've got to go, and I know you do – this might be the last time I ever get to see it...," Cheryl said as she got up from the couch, dropped to her knees, and walked over to him on her knees. She then proceeded to pull his briefs down so that his large cock popped back into view.

"I'd like to give it a kiss goodbye," said Cheryl as she winked up at Thomas.

"By all means baby," reponded Thomas.

Cheryl extended her tonge to the head of his mammoth cock. She gently licked around the head for awhile, causing it to leap, and to start to get hard again. As she gently took the head into her mouth, she inhaled his wonderful manly scent, and she could also smell her pussy all over his cock. For some reason, this only excited her all the more as she started to devour him. With his cock not all the way hard, she was able to take him all the way into her mouth & throat all the way down to his balls. AS she did this she sucked and ran her tongue all along the bottom of his cock.

12