The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 11.3

Story Info
Cheryl recalls a phone conversation w/Chris during his trip.
1k words
4.23
23.4k
5
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl was not yet ready to confide in her friend that she had ALSO experienced some superior black cock of her own to her newfound friend. Even though she had totally caught her friend doing exactly the same thing.

She had promised herself that the night she had with Thomas was a one-time only fling. She felt horribly guilty about cheating on her husband. She loved Chris with all her heart, and could scarcely live with herself when she considered what had happened.

It was fortunate for her that Thomas also left that night, so she didn't have to face any temptations of calling him or going over to see him. She could concentrate on getting her life back in order and prepare herself for her husband's return.

Never in her life had she missed Chris more than the remaining days of his trip. They talked every night on the phone, and she assured him that she was counting the moments down until his return.

"You know what else baby, I can't wait until my man comes home and takes a little edge off," confided Cheryl to her husband one night on the phone.

"Is my babe getting a little horny?" asked Chris as he felt his cock begin to stiffen.

"You'll just have to come home and find out," laughed Cheryl. "But let me put it this way -- you better be READY when you get home!"

"I think I'm already ready," answered Chris, as he unzipped his pants, and fidgeted around for his now fully hard cock. "I still can't believe what happened on the elevator that day," said Chris as he got his right hand wet for lubrication.

"Me either," answered Cheryl, as the vision of that day came screaming into her mind -- laying on her back in the elevator with her husbands cock in her hand and Thomas pumping his HUGE hard cock between her tits. As she allowed the memory in, her pussy became immediately moist. "Why is he bringing THAT up," thought Cheryl to herself. "That's all I need now."

"I can't believe how HUGE his cock was either," said Chris, as he started gently massaging his own hard dick, wishing it was over 6" in length. It looked so pale & small compared to the memory of Thomas.

"MMMMM....I didn't know they came in that size either," admitted Cheryl honestly as she gently slid her hand into her panties, and slowly down her mound.

"Hey, you aren't playing with yourself are you? Remember our deal. You're not allowed to CUM until I get home to make you," said Chris.

"Ohhhh Chris....but I'm so horny...won't you let me play with my bald little pussy just for a little while?"

"Hell yes, but as long as it's with ME, on the phone now," replied Chris.

"You're too good to me, my big stud," moaned Cheryl as her middle finger made contact with her hard clit.

"You're getting all hot thinking about when he fucked your tits, aren't you?" asked Chris as he started seriously working his hard dick.

"Would it make you mad if I were?" asked Cheryl.

"No, it would make me totally hot," said Chris.

"MMMMM...are you playing with your big cock baby?" asked Cheryl as she eased her blouse up over her head, taking it completely off. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, freeing her large breasts. Her nipples were already rock hard as she slid her hand across each one, then somewhat roughly grasped her left nipple, pulling it a bit.

"Yeah, but I'm afraid it's pretty small compared to Thomas's," admitted Chris as he looked down at his throbbing hard cock. When he thought about Thomas's cock, his truly looked like a little boy's dick.

"No hun, it's nice and big," lied Cheryl.

"Not compared with his giant cock," said Chris.

Silence.

"It's kinda small compared with Thomas's, isn't it?" asked Chris, staring down at his cock. It might be small, but he was totally aroused at the moment, and a little drop of precum oozed from the tip.

"Nooooo! His is huge. Yours is BIG," offered Cheryl.

"Could you imagine being fucked by that thing though?" asked Chris, feeling himself starting to lose control.

"I want to imagine being fucked by your litt- I mean by YOU," said Cheryl.

"You almost said by my LITTLE dick, didn't you?" asked Chris.

"No baby," lied Cheryl for the second time. Wow, two lies in one conversation. She was starting to feel like a lying / cheating whore. Funny thing was, she was also about to cum as her finger continued to dance around her clit, and Chris was playing on something that was making her hot...but she couldn't quite make out what it was.

"SAY IT!" demanded Chris.

"What, baby?" asked Cheryl.

"Tell me that my cock is small compared to his!"

"I don't want to. I love your cock."

"TELL ME!" demanded Chris as he was openly stroking his dick as hard as he could.

"MMMMMM," something about this conversation was making Cheryl so HOT. Not to mention her fingers as they danced across her swollen clit. She was almost over the edge.

"TELL ME!"

"MMMMMM....oh baby, your pathetic little white boy pee-pee is so saaaaaaaad!!!!" with that, Cheryl shot cum all over her hand! It dripped all over the bed and she screamed and the phone fell away from her ear as she shook and convulsed on the bed.

At the same time, Chris shot cum all over his cock. As he looked down, he thought to himself, "I just came all over my bald little cock".

"Oh my GOD!" said Chris to nobody on the other end. Cheryl had dropped the phone, and was furiously rubbing her clit with one hand and pushing three fingers into her pussy with the other hand. She had just had the best orgasm and was trying desperately for the second and it was just about......to......."AAAAAHHHHH!!" Cheryl screamed out loud as she came yet again.