The Chinese Vase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time it will not be just a warning," she panted.

The power she had over me was really turning her on. I could see a film of sweat on her pale skin and her nipples were hard and engorged. Now she was right on me, as far as she could go. Meijin moved so slowly up and down that she kept me imprisoned in a state of longing and suspense. Neither coming nor going, neither at the point of orgasm or indifferent to her subtle manipulations.

I could feel myself concentrating on her pleasure. Her hands, that fluttered over her body from clitoris to neck and then to her dark nipples. The way those contractions of her pussy gripped me as she slipped off me and then relaxed as she impaled herself on me. The look in her eyes as she looked down at her captive and spent all her lust on herself without sharing an iota of the passion. It was use and abuse, not passion and love in those almond eyes.

This orgasm was not frantic. When she came it was a slow wave of emotion, lust and power that enveloped her body with little spasms of pure pleasure. I could feel her thighs rub on mine as she continued to slowly lower herself and then lift off me with great self control. Meijin milked every spasm and ounce of friction in a composed surge of unqualified gratification.

At last she was at rest. A shiny sheen of sweat covered her and caused her long silky hair to mat and tangle over her face. Meijin's breasts heaved with the exertion of self-discipline and stress. Her eyes were closed, her hands cupped under her small breasts and her pussy was filled with my unsatisfied prick to the very limit of its capacity.

6.Confession

---------------------

I could still feel the sting of her hand on my face and hesitated to spoil her moment of calm after her exquisite pleasure but I was caught between her intense sexual gratification, the need to come and the fear of my precarious position.

"Meijin," I said in a quiet calm voice. "May I ask you..."

Her eyes opened. For a moment I thought I saw strong emotion pass across her features, disdain? arrogance? Then one of her hands stroked my cheek. For a moment it lingered at the spot where she had earlier struck and then it passed over my lips.

I could taste her pussy's fragrance on her fingertips as they passed. Then I felt her nails on my chest and a pinch at my nipples. I saw her eyes follow the progress of her hand with almost guileless intent.

"You may ask," she replied in a dreamy voice.

"What now?" I asked.

"You will serve my needs a little longer and then we shall see.

Now she was awake. Her hips undulated and slowly raised and then she paused on the very limit of letting me slip out of her.

"Fuck me now!" she said and lowered her hands to my chest. I felt her nails bite into my skin as she clawed me from neck to belly.

I thrust up forcing myself into her depths and then dropped back to the bed almost taking me out of her sex. I thrust again and again whilst the small tiger on my hips scratched and hewed at me with her claws. As I thrust she sometimes moved up with me, denying sensation. Then she would plunge onto me as I rose almost compressing sensation into pain.

I responded to her claws as she established rhythm and order out of the chaos of my lust. I pumped with all my strength and Meijin slapped and clawed me until blood ran from my chest to the silken sheets.

At last I came. A surge, a peak and a momentary mixture of pain and gratification that mounted and burst from me like a flood. At that very moment she asked me...

"So which is it. Which is Song dynasty and which is English?"

I could not have resisted even if I had not fallen under her spell. I told her. I more than trusted her, she was my painful lover and delectable nemesis.

"The biggest is the fake."

I saw a look of satisfaction and a smile. She kneeled on the bed, over my prone body. Sweat glistened on her skin and the liquids of sex poured from her pussy down her thighs as she triumphantly moved up the bed to offer her sticky pussy to my mouth.

"One last thing before you go," she laughed. "Then I release you."

I had never been so drained. Not one of my girlfriends had ever brought me to such heights and treated me with so much contempt at the same moment. I had given Meijin my body, soul and now I was to be degraded.

But I was in no condition to resist. I tasted the salty blood smeared from my chest, the perfumed honey of her pleasure and my own musty emissions as I brought her to one last orgasm. My lips, against hers.

I think that my flickering tongue on her clitoris gave her the strongest orgasm so far. That she enjoyed not just the physical sex but the power of control, of forcing me to serve her unwillingly after my own excitement had faded.

I have to admit Meijin was the best fuck I have ever had. I could have spent a week serving her needs. Yes she abused me and used me for her pleasure and no one could have described her as beautiful or even pretty but she was exciting, dangerous and addictive in her certainty and intensity.

7. The Foolish Potter.

--------------------------

So she cut me loose with her knife. You might have thought that she would be worried that I would snatch the vase and head for the window as soon as I had my jeans on but that was not my thought.

Meijin must have had me in her spell because I had no thought of the vase or the window, I was more interested in the small woman who had fucked the daylights out of me.

As I slipped on my shirt and jacket I saw the stripes of blood and raw flesh that she had gouged into me with her claws and wondered what devil had been in me to be able to come as the pleasure and pain mingled in equal parts. But I knew that I was in thrall to a woman that I would never see again.

Forgetting the vase I climbed out of the window into the night and dropped to the concrete ten feet below. I never even thought of a kiss 'goodbye'. That would have been so out of place, I was escaping and longing for captivity.

I turned to look up at the window to see her holding one of the vases in her hand. She was naked but only her silhouette showed against the light of the apartment. I heard her laugh and then she unexpectedly threw me the vase. For a moment I thought that I would fumble the small object, as it was almost invisible in the darkness.

Then I heard her call out to me before she slammed the window closed. "I knew all along little qíng rén, look inside!"

I tucked the vase into my jacket and headed back the way that I had arrived. It was not at all easy with the pain and exhaustion of the last couple of hours, but possible. At last I was back on the street under the bright lights of Portland Place.

It was then that I ventured a look into the small vase. For a moment I saw nothing inside but shadows, then I turned it to the light to see the word, in English, 'Derby' engraved on the inside, just above the base.

Miss Irene Clearmont.

-------------------------------------------------

Note:In Mandarin - 'Lover' = qing ren

-------------------------------------------------
April 2011. This work is copyright but permission is given for its distribution in the public domain as long as the author is credited and it remains complete and without alteration or reattribution. - Irene

12