The Chinese Whip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

“Ohhh, ohhh…God,” Melanie said painfully.

Slowly, the girl’s orgasm subsided and she hung limply from the chains. Jackie backed away and looked at Lin, her face shining from the moisture of Melanie’s pussy. Lin’s cock pointed nearly straight up.

“Get up,” he said. Jackie rose to her feet.

“Over there.” Lin pointed to the bed.

Jackie walked reluctantly in the direction of the simple bed. It was covered with a white sheet tucked tightly all the way around.

“Lay down,” the commander said.

Jackie stretched her body out on the bed, then pulled her knees up.

“Down,” he said, placing his hand on her knee and pressing down.

She obeyed and he scrambled onto the bed, spreading her legs forcibly with his hands. With his knees between hers, he leaned forward and put his mouth on Jackie’s left breast. He pushed the breast up with his hand and sucked on the nipple.

“Please, don’t…” she began to say.

The commander’s hand smacked loudly against her face. Tears flowed from the woman’s eyes when she re-opened them.

Lin looked down at her pussy and positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt. With a loud groan, he pushed himself into her, causing Jackie to shriek. When she recovered from the initial shock of his insertion, she pounded her fists against his sides and back.

“Stop it. Stop it,” she screamed.

The commander shouted an order and Jackie heard rustling at one end of the room. Two men rushed to the bed, grabbed the woman’s wrists and handcuffed them to the metal headboard.

Lin began to fuck her violently, squeezing Jackie’s breasts roughly and pushing them flat against her chest. He grunted noisily each time his cock entered her and his balls smacked against her body.

In the center of the room, one of the naked officers moved behind Melanie and pulled her backwards by the hips. The officer shouted an order to another man standing near the wall, who turned a knob resembling an adjustable light switch. Noisily, the chains restraining Melanie’s arms fell a couple feet, allowing her new assailant to force her to bend forward at the waist. Her manacled wrists hung at eye level as she felt the man pull her legs apart.

She felt the hardness of his cock rub against her ass as the officer moved closer. Melanie’s pussy was still wet from her orgasm and the man had no problem placing the tip of his cock inside her. Holding her by the front of her thighs, he brutally thrust into her.

Melanie screamed and tears flowed heavily from her eyes. As soon as the man behind her was completely inserted, he grabbed one of her dangling breasts and clutched it forcefully. The sound of his skin hitting hers mixed with the noise coming from the bed. The women cried while the men grunted in satisfaction from fucking two beautiful blonde Americans.

The commander was the first to cum, roaring a few words in Chinese before shooting a long, warm string of fluid into Jackie. He pounded her from above, forcing her legs higher each time he pushed his cock into her. She pulled against the handcuffs, shaking her body back and forth trying to escape him. This only heightened Lin’s pleasure and he came several more times.

Soon afterwards, the man behind Melanie also came with loud moans. Melanie felt his cum hit the inside of her cunt and drip down her leg as he ejected load after load. Eventually, the officer’s cock began to soften and she felt him pull out, panting as he leaned against her ass.

Likewise, Lin now lay on top of Jackie, sucking her breast while his limp cock dripped on her stomach.

The women were in the room for several more hours, repeatedly used by all the men. Exhausted and bruised, they were led back into the original small room with the table. Jackie got dressed and Melanie was given a simple green shirt to replace the one torn from her. Each one was forced to give Lin all their cash and jewelry, in return for being set free.

They left the city knowing it would do no good reporting the incident to any American authorities, and vowing never to return.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12