The Chinese Wife

Story Info
Husband has boss teach wife a lesson.
4.9k words
4.06
115.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
246 Followers

Qing stood at the kitchen sink, washing the last of the dinner dishes. She thought of how her life had changed over the past few years. As she and her husband, Chi, had planned, they had two children, a home in the suburbs and good jobs to pay for this wonderful life. This was the dream she had when she first arrived from China, almost twenty years earlier.

Her mind wandered to thoughts of when she had come to the United States to go to college. Her parents had made arrangements for her to stay with family friends here and to marry the son of the family friends. A year after she had arrived, Qing and Chi were married in an elaborate ceremony at the local Catholic Church. Qing was very religious and because of her deep-seated beliefs, was a virgin when she walked down the aisle.

She remembered how Chi had been a gentle, loving man on their wedding night. Chi had been her lover as well as her husband. He was attentive and tender during those early years. She remembered the nights of passion and how satisfying their lovemaking had been. It had been that way until the birth of their second child.

Chi had changed over the last ten years. He was hardly ever home, as his work began to consume his every waking hour. There were now arguments over everything from Qing's spending habits to who should take out the trash. Qing had always given in to Chi and taken the blame for everything.

Qing suddenly was snapped back to reality as she heard the front door slam shut. Chi stormed into the kitchen, his face flushed with anger. His clothing reeking of smoke and alcohol.

"Where is my dinner, woman? Why is it not on the table, ready for me?"

Qing stared silently at her husband. The smell of alcohol began to permeate the kitchen air.

"I .. I have for you in oven. I get now."

"You get now. Why I must wait? You have become lazy. Look at yourself! You not dress like woman. Always wear pants like man."

Qing bent down and removed the warming plate from the oven. She had spent hours preparing his favorite meal, assuming that he would not come home late for dinner. She walked to the kitchen table with her head bowed to hide the tears that had formed in the corners of her eyes. She gently placed the dish on the table by the place setting that she had arranged for Chi. Suddenly she felt his hands on her shoulders, twisting her body around to face him.

"You have ruined my dinner. Look! You have dry it in oven. You not even able cook for husband after hard day at work."

Qing said nothing but her head remained bowed before her husband.

Chi was getting angrier with each minute. "I not eat this. I not eat dinner. Leave it here. You clean in morning. We go bedroom."

Chi pushed Qing out of the kitchen toward the stairs leading to their bedroom. As she walked up the steps in front of her husband, she felt one of his hands rub her ass cheek through her pants. She continued up the stairs knowing what would soon follow. Hopefully he was drunk enough that it would be over quickly.

When Qing opened their bedroom door, she smelled Chi's breathe on the back of her neck. Placing his hands on her back, he pushed Qing toward their bed. She stood there silently as he walked around her and dropped himself down onto the bed.

"Undress for me. You wear men's pants and shirt. Now, show me woman underneath."

Qing brought her fingers to the top button on her shirt and began to open it, as quickly as she could. The sooner that she was naked and on the bed, the sooner it would be over. Her fingers had now reached the third button, when Chi yelled at her.

"No. You not do fast. Take time. Do slow. Like women at bar. You dance for me."

Qing knew that he wanted her to dance like the women at the strip club, which is where he must have been earlier with his friends from work. However, she had never been to one and had no idea what the women there did, except take off their clothes. Her fingers now slowly worked the remaining buttons on her shirt free. As she pulled the shirt open to slip it off of her arms, she saw Chi's eyes stare at her breasts, encased in her white silk bra. She saw his tongue slowly wet his lips and his teeth bite down gently on his lower lip.

Qing then brought her hands down to the waist of her pants. After undoing the button on the top of her pants, she slowly unzipped the zipper. Chi eyes were now riveted on the white cotton panties that were now partially visible. Qing pushed her pants down over her thighs and down her long legs. She bent down to remove the pants from where they had bunched around her ankles. The sight of Qing's tits hanging down even in her bra caused Chi to react.

Chi jumped off the bed and almost knocked Qing over. His hands reached out and pulled Qing's bra away from her body. On his second tug, the snap at the back of her bra gave way and he stood there holding her bra in his hands as her tits swung freely before him.

"No … Chi …. Please … not do this. Please….."

Qing's hands rose to cover her breasts. Chi moved closer to Qing and brought his hands to one side of her panties. Holding the cloth in both hands, he ripped open the side allowing the cloth to fall freely down her legs.

He stared at Qing's pussy. He had fucked her many times during their marriage but this one would be the best. He pushed her backwards and she fell onto their bed. Her legs spread open but she quickly closed them again.

Chi opened his pants and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. His cock stood straight out pointing at Qing's prone body.

"You are wife and you will let me fuck you. Open legs."

"No … please, no …. Not do this …. You drunk … please not do this."

The tears that had been forming in the corners of Qing's eyes began to flow freely down her cheeks. Seeing this, Chi became more angry and more excited. Bending down, he slapped Qing's tear stained face.

"You listen to husband. OPEN LEGS."

Qing obeyed and spread her legs for Chi. Kneeling between her legs, Chi aimed his cock at her unprepared cunt. Qing felt his cock head at her vaginal entrance spreading the lips of her cunt. Chi pushed forward and buried his cock head in her dry opening.

Qing cried out as a sharp pain shot through her groin. "Oh, God, no…. Chi… stop …. I not ready…. please…. it hurt….. please stop….."

Chi ignored Qing's pleas and pushed his cock harder into her. Qing's hands reached down to her sore pussy. With one hand she tried to stop Chi's cock from entering any further into her abused pussy. With the other hand, Qing sought out her clit and began to manipulate her love button hoping that her pussy juices would start flowing. Chi shoved his cock again, deeper into her sore cunt.

As Qing's fingers worked on her clit, she began to feel the irritated walls of her cunt start to become coated by her juices. This time when Chi shoved forward, Qing's cunt was lubricated enough to allow the entire cock to bury itself into her body. Chi's mouth dropped to Qing's heaving breasts. He sucked hard on one of her nipples as one of his hands roughly seized her other breast and squeezed her other nipple.

"Chi…. Stop…. It hurt…. Chi… no….please… no more…. Stop….."

Qing's face was turned toward her pillow. Her tears streamed down her cheeks as she prayed for an end to her torment. Chi's hips continued ramming his cock harder and harder into Qing's pussy, until he could no longer hold back the rush of cum from his balls. Qing felt her insides being bathed in her husband's cum.

As Chi's limp cock slipped from the warm confines of Qing's cunt, he rolled off of her abused body and fell asleep. Qing rolled over into a fetal position and sought the comfort of sleep.

Qing jumped from the bed as the alarm roused from her sleep. After shutting the alarm, she looked at Chi sleeping on the other side of the bed with his pants and underwear pulled down to his ankles. Her mind immediately raced back to last night's "lovemaking". Chi would certainly term it that. She on the other hand considered it a great deal different from the tender lovemaking of their earlier years.

As she walked to the bathroom for her shower, she felt the dull pain between her legs. She stepped into the shower and let the warm water caress her body and wash away as much of the evidence of the prior night as it could. Qing knew that the water would never wash away her memory. She quickly showered and dressed for work. She knew that she had to gets the children up and dressed before Chi awoke. She just didn't want to see him.

After waking and dressing the children, she rushed them off to the car and drove them to the babysitter's house. She said nothing to the children or the babysitter; her mind lost in thought of Chi and how he had changed from a loving husband and father to some kind of animal.

A short time later, Qing pulled into her company's parking lot and walked to her office.

"Good morning, Qing.", a young female voice called out. This was followed by several other voices greeting her. Qing walked past them with no sign of acknowledgement.

One of the men, Paul, walked to Qing's office and gently knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Qing, are you okay? You never just walk past everyone like that."

Qing could not even look at the man. "I fine. I sorry that I not say hello."

Paul could tell by Qing's eyes that there was something wrong. He also knew that Qing was a private person who never discussed her family life with the other women in the office. Paul thought that was because of Qing's poor English. He felt sorry for the woman and thought he would try to help her.

"Qing, I know that you're lying. Please, maybe I can help you."

Qing looked into Paul's eyes and saw the tenderness and care that had once been in Chi's eyes.

"No. You cannot help. Thank you."

Paul left her office, as Qing turned her attention to the papers on her desk. The more involved she became in her work, the less she thought about last night. As usual, no one bothered her while she was working; even the phone had been quiet. Time seemed to fly and when Qing looked at her watch, it was nearly noon.

The silence was soon broken by a voice over the intercom. "Qing, your husband is on line 4."

Qing stared at the phone for a second. She wondered what he wanted now. He was probably going to apologize for last night and promise to be home on time tonight. Maybe he even remembered the significance of today's date. It was her birthday. She was 37 years old.

Qing picked up the phone and pressed line 4.

"Chi?"

"You expect someone else call you and say it your husband?"

"No. I just…."

Before she could say another word, Chi yelled into the phone. "Tonight, I come home with surprise. You let children sleep at babysitter. You make good dinner for us."

Qing smiled to herself. He did remember her birthday. Maybe things would go back to the way they were. "Oh, Chi! I so happy. I call babysitter now."

"Tonight, you wear nice clothes, not man's clothes. Wear white dress I like.."

"Yes. I wear dress."

Chi thought back to the long white dress Qing had worn to his Christmas Party. It covered her entire body. It clung to her curves dpwn to her waist. It was slit on both sides, exposing her long, tapered legs. He knew what his boss wanted and that dress would do. His boss had often commented how Qing must keep Chi very satisfied, especially with her body. He was shocked when Chi described Qing as a cold fish who did not enjoy sex. When they had left the strip club last night, his boss had told Chi that after one session with him, Qing would be a lust-ridden whore who would beg for Chi's cock.

"I see you at home."

Qing placed the phone back in its cradle and turned to face the wall in her office. The tears that had been in her eyes were now replaced by a smile and a warm, happy feeling flowing through her body.

As Qing looked toward the door, she was startled to see Paul standing there.

"When I heard them announce that Chi was on line 4, I came over here to see how you were. I figured that something was wrong and that it had to be at home."

"Why you listen to my talk with husband? It not your concern. Please, you not get involved."

"Qing, if there's a problem at home, maybe I can help you."

Qing jumped out of her chair and as she ran past Paul, she whispered, "I not need your help. Everything good at home."

Paul stared at Qing's tight ass as she ran past him. He had often dreamt of squeezing her ass cheeks as he rammed his cock into her sweet cunt. But, he knew that would never happen, so he was grateful just to be her friend, if she wanted.

When Qing returned to her office, she concentrated on her work.. She worked diligently through the afternoon. As she heard people walk past her door, she looked at her watch and realized that it was after 5:00. She would have to rush home to prepare dinner for Chi.

She drove home as fast as she could and was glad to see that Chi's car was not parked in their driveway. She still had time. Looking at her watch, she realized that she still had time to prepare dinner. Qing parked in front of the house and walked in. She raced upstairs to their bedroom and opened her closet. She searched through her dresses and found the white silk dress that she had purchased in China. She placed the dress down on her bed and walked over to her dressing table. Sitting in front of her mirror, Qing pulled the rubber band from her long ponytail and ran her brush through the long, black hair.

Chi and his boss, Mr. Rockman, walked into the house. "I sorry. Wife not here to greet you. I get you another drink?"

"Sure, thanks Chi. You know that wife of yours is sure a looker. I bet she gets hit on at her job all the time."

Qing, hearing the noise downstairs, called out. "Chi, I home. I sorry I not there when you get home. I come down in few minutes and make dinner right away."

"No. I call for food. You dress and come down."

Qing stood up and unbuttoned her blouse and placed it on the chair by her dressing table. She then reached to her side and undid the snap on her skirt. She lowered the zipper and stepped out of the skirt. She placed her skirt over her blouse on the chair. Her hands reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She knew that Chi would be pleased to find her ready for love after they ate dinner. As she pulled the bra from her breasts, she turned her head toward the mirror.

She looked at her nearly naked body in the mirror. She thought, not too bad for a woman over 30 with two kids. Her breasts showed no signs of sagging and her stomach was still flat. Her hips were a little wider but still looked good. Her fingers slipped into the waistband of her panties. She slid the garment down her long legs. She decided that she would give Chi a surprise too. She looked at the thin patch of black hair covering her cunt. He had been asking her for years to shave it and she had refused. But, this would be the day and it would be part of his surprise.

Qing walked into their bathroom and sat on the edge of their tub. She turned on the water and reached over to get the can of shaving cream. She soaked the thin patch of hair and then rubbed the shaving cream over her vaginal area. She picked up her razor and slowly removed the shaving cream. With each stroke she bared more and more of her vaginal area. When she had shaved every strand of hair from her cunt, Qing applied a moisturizer to prevent irritation.

Qing walked back into her bedroom and picked the dress up from her bed. She slipped the dress over her head and felt the smooth, snug material slip down her naked body and cling to each of her curves. Qing stared in the mirror and saw that the slits on each side of the dress rose up to her hip bone. Chi would quickly notice that she was not wearing panties. Qing slipped her feet into a pair of black high heel shoes that she had picked out.

She opened the door and walked down the stairs.

Mr. Rockman stared at the stairway. "Oh, my god, look at those legs. You have beautiful legs Qing."

"You really think she have nice legs? Qing say thank you Mr. Rockman."

Qing turned in shock and saw her husband standing there with his boss. She wanted to run back upstairs but that would embarrass Chi in front of his boss. Maybe Mr. Rockman didn't notice how high the slits on her dress were. She bowed her head so that she wouldn't have to see the lust in Rockman's eyes. "Thank you."

She walked silently to her husband's side. She looked at her husband with her eyes pleading to be allowed to go upstairs and change.

"Qing, you entertain Mr. Rockman. I pick up food."

"Oh, Mr. Rockman stay here for dinner?"

"Of course. I tell you I bring home a surprise. Mr. Rockman is surprise. Now, I go for dinner."

"No, Chi! I pick up food."

"You listen. I pick up food. I back in 5 minutes. You make Mr. Rockman at home."

Chi put down his drink and headed out the door. Qing's eyes stared at Rockman. She saw his eyes work their way over her entire body. She saw his tongue lick his lips.

"So, Qing, you don't want to be alone with me? Have I done something to offend you?"

"No, Mr. Rockman. I just not feel comfortable. I not know Chi bring you home."

"I can see that. Well then, maybe we should sit down and talk and get a little more comfortable."

Qing felt strange. He was being friendly and nice but his eyes continued to stare at her body. She felt his hand reach out and grab her fingers. He led her over to the couch.

"Please. Let's sit and talk. You know that I like your husband very much. I think that besides being a good worker, he is a generous man."

Qing stood there, knowing that she could not sit down with the dress she was wearing. "Yes. He good man. He very generous man."

"Oh yes, he is. I mean he is the kind of man who if he had a delicious wine would want to share it with others."

Qing looked at Rockman not understanding what he was saying.

Rockman moved behind Qing. He placed one of his hands on her waist. Qing started to turn around to face him.

"No! Don't turn around. Just look straight ahead and talk to me."

Qing didn't know what to do, but she did as he ordered. Qing felt his fingers slip down her waist and into the slits on her dress. She felt his hands rubbing her naked thighs.

"No…. please….. you stop. I not want this. Chi come home soon."

As his fingers caressed the soft flesh of her thighs, they slid closer and closer to her cunt. Rockman whispered into her ear. "Oh, come on Qing. Chi won't be home for hours. Don't you know that he set this up? He wants me to fuck you."

Tears formed in the corner of her eyes. But, why would her husband do this to her? She felt Rockman's warm breath on her neck as his lips worked their way from her neck to her ear. He had slid his other hand around her body and cupped her tit through her dress. Qing felt her body react to Rockman's touch. Her nipples had grown hard and were pressing against the silk bodice of the dress. They stood out like two pencil erasers. The lips of her cunt had parted and she felt her pussy juices coating the walls of her cunt. Her breathing became more rapid and her head tilted backwards onto Rockman's shoulder.

"No ….. please ….. you stop! Why he want this? I … his wife."

"He's tired of the same old sex. You don't enjoy it and neither does he. He says that you spread those legs and he pumps into you for a few minutes and then you roll over. He'd get more reaction from a hooker."

Qing felt the tears start to flow down her cheeks. Rockman slipped his hand over her freshly shaven cunt under her dress.

"My god, Qing, you have a beautiful body that was made to be fucked. How could you not enjoy it? Qing, just consider this school. I'm going to teach you to enjoy sex, to become an active participant."

Qing felt Rockman's fingers slowly slip into her now dripping cunt.

rock man 51
rock man 51
246 Followers
12