The Chocolate Room Ch. 02

Story Info
Bows, Strings, Zippers and Things. And Pam's Tripod.
3.7k words
4.38
16k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are encouraged to read Chapter One of The Chocolate Room. It's been a long time coming, but worth the wait.

*

Pam had always told me that her spare downstairs bedroom, the one adorned and painted all in shades of brown (hence the name), the one that she had rarely even entered since her divorce more than five years ago, would one day be the scene of our most erotic rendezvous yet.

We had been lovers now almost half a decade, on and off, mostly off recently due to geographic and other family-related circumstances, and I had missed her terribly. As I had told her many times, she was THE lover who aroused me the most, and not just because of her incredible physical beauty.

Despite knowing Pam for all this time, she remained an enigma, a riddle, a mystery wrapped in a conundrum. She rarely revealed much about her feelings, her social life, her past, and I had learned long ago not to pry. She resisted my many invitations to fly away somewhere for a vacation in the sun and surf. She kept me at a safe emotional distance, and I'm certain the fact that we lived over 500 miles away from each other saved both of us from deeper emotional attachment.

Though far from a promiscuous woman, Pam made it tacitly clear that ours was to be strictly a sexual relationship. We had fun, we bonded, we stimulated each other intellectually during perhaps the dozen or so times that we had met over the last half-decade. But that was it. Separate lives, only to be shared in sporadic but unforgettable one-night electric snippets, the most torrid and erotic sex that I've ever enjoyed with a woman.

This would be such a night.

Pam had told me something unique about her from the very outset, before we had actually even met, while we were still sharing electronic and telephonic foreplay. All of her lingerie, and she had what seemed like countless outfits, had some kind of attachment that had to be released before it could be removed. A bow, a string, a zipper, a snap, something. At first, silly me, I considered this rather odd and essentially pointless, a quirk that I could more than tolerate given her truly spectacular body underneath the respective garments. But with each passing visit, I found myself completely mesmerized by the anticipation of what she would wear this time.

Once again, Pam did not disappoint.

She was adorned in chocolate brown from head to toe, including jewelry, mascara, make-up, fingernail and toenail polish, everything. Including a brown leather choker collar around her neck.

Topped off by a brown leather lambskin bustier. The top was corset-like, but instead of snaps and strings, was entirely composed of leather straps and zippers. Her sensational tits popped out of the top like ripe fruit waiting to be bitten, and my mouth instinctively watered at the thought. The bottom was composed of brown leather pants with zippers separating the crotch from the legs and the legs split in half, two zippers divided the panty portion so that it could fall off of her body if she were unzipped in just the right fashion. The sheerest of a brown silk thong covered her most private area, the source of my deepest desire, Ground Zero.

The legs became what I would soon discover to be thigh-high boots, with a heel so sharp, I was sure they had to be registered as lethal weapons. The boots had laces the entire way, from her ankles to mid- thigh, perhaps close to forty laces in all. It would take quite a while to unravel the boots, and I knew this was by design. She looked like a sexy, slutty version of the chocolate devil herself, and I knew she was just that sort of temptress when she wanted to be.

If you have read Chapter One, you have learned by now that out of all the fabulous women that I've been fortunate to have been lovers with over the years, I consider Pam the most erotically beautiful. Incredibly, though I didn't think it possible to improve upon perfection, Pam looked even more beautiful than when I had last seen her.

Due to a regiment of yoga and ballroom dancing (and probably, I surmised, a steady diet of great sex), now, that eye-catching 5'-4" frame measured a staggering, cock-hardening 36D-26-35. Her tits looked positively huge, set firm and high on her chest and they swayed gently when she walked. Her tiny waist looked even smaller below the curves of her breasts and her body was sculpted and tanned, even as winter approached, with her ripe ass the shape of a teardrop. Oh, and did I mention that Pam is now approaching her mid-fifties? The proverbial freak of nature, a time-defying Aphrodite.

Pam's now-familiar and irresistible Cheshire cat grin lit up her face, delighting in my delight, and she took her brown lacy gloves with the fingers cut out that covered her palms, and her hands grasped both breasts now and massaged them, nipples burning hotly against the leather. "Mmmmmmm..." She let her exhale take on a breathy sigh. "Don't you just love things that make you say 'mmmmm'.....?"

She guided me into the room, closing it behind us, and for the first time in the five years I had known her, I was finally in it. THE Chocolate Room, the walls painted a dark brown, the bedcovers and curtains and lampshades and the tripod, brown, all brown.

Did I mention the tripod?

As I focused on that tripod thing for just a moment, which was pointed right at a brown leather chair, Pam eased me back into that same chair, which had huge arm rests, and began to undress me from my toe to my head, south to north. She first leisurely removed my shoes and socks, and then using only her teeth, mouth and brown-lipsticked lips, she undid my belt, loop by loop by loop. Next, she took off my pants and boxer-briefs, slowly, excruciatingly so, smiling happily as my cock bobbed out of its prison and twitched against her gorgeous face, but she resisted and continued her gradual ascent, next unbuttoning my dress shirt, and then, with a dramatic flourish, ripping the final button roughly and tossing it to the plush carpet (yep, you guessed the color).

She extracted about a dozen brown silk scarves from a dressed drawer next to the bed and tethered my arms securely to the arm rests, restraining me, checking to make sure the scarves were snug but not uncomfortably so. Once satisfied that I was now captive, she walked seductively towards the lens of the camera on the tripod and started to dance.

Her back was towards me at first, so I could watch and enjoy her luscious ass sashay in front of me, while I assumed, correctly as it turned out, her hands were caressing her perfect tits for the sake of the camera.

She wheeled to face me, a look of sheer lust in her smoldering eyes as she saw the effect that her seduction was having on me, my cock at full salute, my chest heaving, nearly hyperventilating with my own arousal and inability to act upon it.

Little by little, inch by inch, one by one, she slowly unstrapped and unzippered the numerous restraints on her corset, caressing and massaging her glorious globes as she did so, until she stood in front of me topless, her tits toned and bronzed the exact same hue as the rest of her skin, there was no tan line whatsoever.

Like a stalking cat, she walked towards me, her slightly bouncing tits defying gravity, and then knelt in front of me, and lifted first her left tit to her mouth, and then her right, and began to lash at her extended nipples with her long tongue, alternating one and then the other, over and over, until her globes and areola and nipples were slathered in saliva.

And then Pam began to tit-fuck me.

She was so, so slowly teasing me with her breasts, moving my shaft in....and out.... and then in.....and out.... of her hot, wet cleavage, her hands moving around her other-worldly tits, teasing me, torturing me, sliding so strong, back and forth all along my sweetly tortured dick, all the while, her lips open inches from my cock tip, her fingers holding her mounds firmly in place, tit-stroking me, tickling my thighs with her ribs, finding my balls with her flat stomach, moving her mouth down over me to ooze some spittle down onto my cockhead, and she still gently held her tits in her hot hands, and once again began to play with them with her tongue, so tantalizingly close to my dick, but never touching it.

And I essentially could not breathe now, I was trying, but it was so hard to catch my breath, and Pam knew and smiled, yet never stopped her tongue, working over her nipples, so close to my cock tip every time she let them slide out of her mouth, so warm was her valley, so insistent, and she was getting wetter because she was so hungry for my cock, hungry to taste it, feel it in her mouth, and I knew that, knew it by looking at her, knew it by how she was staring at my dick that she wanted it. Wanted it bad.

She started sighing the more almost imperceptibly faster she went, and I was amazed to see it was hard for her to go slow too, because she wanted it that bad. I had never seen her quite like this. Her complete domination of me was having the residual effect of causing her own arousal to drive her wild with desire.

She suddenly pulled off, and moved her mouth up my body, still holding her swollen breasts in her hands, and she again tit-rubbed the tip of my now throbbing dick, soaking wet from her spit-covered tits and pre-cum streaming down my shaft. Her torso inched up until she found my chest with her chest, and she moved them in a circle around each of my hard, sensitive nipples, and she sighed more, and the sensation was unbelievable to me, and oh, I wanted those magnificent tits in my mouth, and still she moved up again, and finally found my mouth, tongue first this time, seeking only more heat, more wet, more tongue, and whispered into my mouth, taking my hand, guiding it between her legs........

"Feel how wet tit-fucking your dick makes me," Pam said, and I almost came right there, because my fingers then found her thong and moved the fabric aside, and I opened her pussy, and it was soaking wet, almost as wet as her mouth that was now working my tongue, and I tried to open her more, wanted to touch her more intimately, wanted to find her clit, because I wanted her to cum, I wanted me to cum. We were so close.

"No," she said, insistently. "No...that's for later.... I'm not done yet." And she pulled her mouth away, pulled her steaming pussy from my hand, and I wished she had more than one mouth because I wanted it everywhere, I wanted to feel her tongue, suck her tongue, while she sucked and licked my dick. I could not get enough of her mouth.

I felt her impossibly hard nipples down the sensitive skin of my chest until she eased down and again she mercilessly tit-stroked my dick yet. 'Damn, again, I can't fucking take it,' I thought, almost panicked from the need to cum.

Then, she suddenly stood up, and deftly unzipped the zippers separating the crotch from the legs so that the leather peeled away from her body, so that she was now clad in only that saturated thong and those leather thigh-high boots with the laces. She moved that body over mine and just for a second, she placed her dripping thong over me, and I was so hard and desperate for her that I thought about breaking from my restraints and forcefully fucking her right then.

But instead, with both of us knowing I was still restrained, she held my throbbing, hopelessly-teased dick in one of her hands, and pulled the thin fabric of her thong to the side of her pussy, tucking it into the small crevice of where her thigh met her torso, and whispered to me...

"It's time to fuck."

Pam straddled me, aiming her pussy directly above my mushroom-shaped thick cockhead. She lifted herself onto the chair in a stooping, squatting position, grabbed the back of the chair on either side of my shoulders, and slowly lowered herself onto me, down slowly, unlike any other woman has ever fucked me, until she was fully impaled by me. She started that unique squeal that she does when being completely pleasured, almost a half-giggle and groan, a sweet mix of pain and ecstasy from being so filled, delightfully stirred inside the deepest part of her.

I was probably in deeper than I'd ever been in her before, the way she maneuvered her cunt over my immobile body, only my pelvis could move and thrust, and I was in sooooo deep, and I love the way it felt as it touched a place it should not. My cock head snapped against the tip of Pam's cervix and she yelped from pleasure/pain. I raised up my hips and let her sink back down over me, the slight shift in position reaching new places within her. A powerful sensation hit again. I kept a deliberate pace, matching hers, the determined motion, up and back down, feeling every inch of her magic love tunnel from top to bottom and side to side. I was completely grasped by her gorgeous, velvety pussy with each stroke.

I continued my steady rise and fall until my pace begins to quicken without my wanting it to. I loved the sensation of not being in control. Pam's pussy knows what it wanted to feel and took over. She was bouncing animatedly now, leaning forward into me, her tits slapping my face so that I could finally suck on them, and I watched her head fall back in glee. I took one into my mouth and squeezed it with my lips. Pam groaned, "I feel it in my clit as if it were in your mouth instead on my nipple, suck on me."

My legs were becoming numb, my thrusts more frenetic. I felt nothing except Pam's sweet cunt around me, her vulva and labia swelling, and my dick getting harder and bigger.

Pam kept riding me relentlessly until without warning or mercy, her pussy walls started to tighten and quiver. Her brown eyes began to water, I felt her begin to cry out and shake. Her breath was caught, and I could not breathe myself.

I lost control of my body, as Pam dropped down frantically onto the whole of my cock, rocking forward into me. She bit into my chest to stifle an involuntary scream, borne out of the sensation of my cock piercing the very depths of her while, simultaneously, I felt that familiar crescendo of heat, passion, and uncontrollable spasm that was my own orgasm arriving and taking control of my body, leaving my mind spinning with too many feelings to grasp or comprehend, and our bodies convulsed and pulsated with simultaneous synchronicity, pleasure that can only be derived from such perfect fucking.

We collpased and heaved on each others' bodies for a few minutes, both too exhausted and sated to move, yet both innately understanding that no words were necessary to express our emotions. It had been far too long, I missed Pam, and yes, dare I say it, I needed to be inside of her again.

Finally, after untold minutes of blissful silence, I kissed her on the cheek and gazed into those intoxicating dark eyes. "I really like the Chocolate Room, Pam, the service is unlike any I could have imagined. But, um, do you think maybe I could have my arms back now, please?"

She gently untied me, releasing me from the scarves, as I shook my limbs to restore the blood flow. She moved a strand of just-fucked curly dark hair from her forehead, standing in front of me with a cum-covered thong pulled to one side and those boots. What was I going to do with those boots?

She walked over to the tripod and popped out the cassette, and then put in a fresh one, and this time, she pointed the tripod towards the king-sized mattress.

"How about a shower, and then we watch a movie in bed, and then we make another one, sound like a plan?"

I bent down to begin to untie her boot laces, knowing this would take a while, but I didn't mind, I loved the view. "Sounds good, who am I to argue, being the guest?"

I noticed a set of lucky rabbit ears (brown, of course) draped over the corner of her mirror, and leaned over to grab them as I continued to take my time on her boots, inhaling her sweet, musky smell of sex wafting from her just-fucked cunt, hovering just over my head. "But will you put these on when we make our next flick?"

"I want to eat the Chocolate Bunny."

We entered the shower hand-in-hand, a renewed show of intimacy and comfort. It was wonderful the chemistry that we shared, that we had always shared, right from the outset. No matter how much time we spent away from the other, and no matter what the emotional boundaries were in our relationship from progressing it forward, when we were together, the personal bond was unmistakable, and beyond purely sexual.

Having been the captive, literally and figuratively, for our just-completed round of lovemaking, I wanted to regain some semblance of control.

But, no, that wasn't quite it, either, it wasn't control over her that I craved, I contemplated, as I began to soap down Pam's truly magnificent body, the one that always made me shudder in awe and fascination when I was close to Pam, and the one that was the source of countless masturbation sessions when I was not.

More accurately, it was the pleasure that I derived from giving sexual release and satisfaction to such a beautiful and sensual woman. Nothing turned me on more than watching and feeling Pam in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy from my administrations, especially the tactile ones, touching and kissing. All over.

I knew from much experience that Pam's body became even more responsive after she had one orgasm, and I prepared her for our next aerobic session by kissing and massaging her tender yet firm breasts until she moaned and collapsed her body into mine as the water cascaded over our bodies, and I next slowly and gently finger-fucked her still simmering pussy and digitally rimmed the sides of her puckered anus, slipping one knuckle into her asshole tenderly, just to tantalize all of her erogenous zones.

I toweled her down in front of the bathroom mirror as our figures became almost like silhouettes in the dim lighting bouncing off of the light brown tiles, rubbing and teasing and pinching her nipples as her breathing escalated into the pantings of a woman in need, in heat, while I kissed the back of her shoulders and steadily made my way down her glorious back, stopping at the curve of her back bone, and kissed on the slight wisps of hair there, just above where her ass crack met the bottom of her spine, and wafted my tongue down along each asscheek, and I felt her shudder.

She picked me up and turned herself around, kissing me deeply, hungrily. "No one can do what you do to me, do you know that? No one." I returned her lustful gaze and smiled at her.

"What you don't realize, Pam, is just how deeply I enjoy giving you oral pleasure. There is no other pussy that I love to taste more than yours. Yours is like a nectar from the god, an other-worldly gift to my tactile senses. Now, may I?"

I led her to her huge bed, designed for lovemaking, and propped the pillows up along the headboard and placed her in a sitting position, facing me, as I crawled between and parted her legs. Her freshly cleaned pussy gleaned back at me, her folds opening like a blossoming flower, and my tongue merrily licked its way from the bottom of her gash, down where it almost met her puckered anal cavity, and proceeded to take about the next ten minutes writing love letters and phrases in cursive over and around her light brown labia, providing a perfect color contrast to the darker pink folds deeper within her pussy.

She came and came and came, her beautiful pussy spasming and oozing love juice that I eagerly consumed, and seductive squeals of glee echoed through the dark chocolate walls of the love chamber where we found ourselves sequestered.

My own arousal from pleasing this beautiful woman was so profound that I crawled up next to her, stroking my ready-to-burst cock and placing it next to her face, and she instinctively turned her head towards my member, anticipating my own release, and I finger-fucked her vigorously with two fingers curling up and over her spongy g-spot, as her tongue danced to accept my spurting seed, the residue splashing her gorgeous face.

12