The Choice

Story Info
She gives her man an interesting choice.
1.2k words
2.43
39.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers

We had just finished a really great session of making love and although it was late at night—since I don't get home from work until about a quarter til midnight—I still was not tired. Unfortunately the wife had to get up for work early. Since she had already cum, but I had not, and since she really wanted me to cum, she told me that, even though she was going to sleep now I could come on her anywhere I wanted. What would you do?

Now, I have been thinking about the question a bit and I wondered what part I should cum on. I mean, after all, here it is, late at night, I have my hard, rampant, thick, 9.5" long cock in my hand and a choice to make.

The list of possibilities was actually a lot longer than I expected. For example, I could cum on her face, shoulders, chest, in her bellybutton, on her shaven pussy, between her thighs, on her thighs, on her calves, on her feet, in her armpits (as an online lady friend, lover, slave and Mistress suggested), in her ear, on her ass, her back etc. So you can see the list of possibilities is quite long.

Thinking upon the idea of doing something so kinky, so out of the ordinary, so unexpected (even though she asked me to do it) turned me on immensely. I have to admit that I needed no help staying hard while I thought upon what she had said, what I could do to her.

Let's see, I suppose shooting off on her face was probably what she expected me to do. I mean, let's face it, what man doesn't love the idea of looking into the face of his lover's face covered in his cock cream? And the possibility of her, while she was sleeping, taking some of my cum down her throat and swallowing it as it leaked from her face to her mouth was definitely something that turned me on. Of course, I also know my wife doesn't swallow cum so the fact that I would be doing something forbidden whilst she slept is a great turn on for me even though, if she awoke, I would probably be told I wasn't going to have sex with her again for a great, long while.

Then there is the possibility of shooting off on her shoulders, not really much of a turn on and I don't see how it could really present any interesting possibilities for her or me. So, of course, I dismissed that possibility out of hand.

The chest!! Hmmmmmmmm, now there is an interesting possibility. I could, while she slept, sit over her and shoot my cum onto her chest, especially between her breasts. Now that does indeed lead to some interesting fantasies. I could use the cum between her breasts as lubrication to a slow, gentle titfucking of her while she slept. And, if she woke up, I would be in a dominant position already and could perhaps persuade her it would be in her best interest to satisfy my cock by taking it in her mouth every time it came out from between her breasts.

I know, the breasts definitely are on my short list, but again, it is definitely something she would expect. Kinda tough not too when you give someone the option like this and you are packing 48DDs which are sitting up begging for it as you lay flat on your back.

Then there is the option of filling her belly button to overflowing with cum. It would definitely not be a place that she expects it to occur, so that is a plus for that, not to mention that it is very close to her lovely, shaven pussy and I am sure I would feel the need to arouse her slowly with my long, dexterous fingers. I would be in a position facing her, but too far from her to let her get her mouth on my cock once she gets aroused from me playing with her pussy. She especially loves it as I excite both her clitoris and g-spot simultaneously. Yup, this option will definitely be on my short list too.

Of course the choice of her clean, shaven pussy is also on my short list even if it is obvious. It does, I suppose make it easier for her to clean it up. Or for her to make me clean it up with my tongue. (Yes, I have done this before for her. And I have no objections to eating my cum off of my lovely wife or out of her sweet, liquid pussy)

Then, of course, there are her thighs. Whether I cum between them or on top of them is the only question I suppose, but to me it only makes sense to cum between them as that way she can humiliate me and cover me in my own cum as she pulls my head down to eat out her pussy. And yes, I love to submit to my wife. I am switch, but she is definitely all dominant when she is in the mood.

Cumming on her calves has the advantage of allowing me easy access from there to her feet. Using my cum, and I cum quite copiously, as a massage lotion is definitely something I had not thought about before, but definitely a possibility now. I can imagine how she would purr in her sleep as I slowly massaged her calves, her feet, maybe even eventually her pussy and puckered star as a prelude to her cumming hard.

Her ears were possibilities, of course, every hole is, but not really a sensual one and one that I am sure would only make her wonder why. So, again, another possibility is dismissed out of hand.

Then there is her ass. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know I'd love to cum deep in her nice tight ass. What man wouldn't when faced with a nice pear-shaped ass that is tight and just built, or so it seems to me, for fucking long, hard, deep and slow. Alas, my wife would probably kill me, or at the very least cut my cock off after doing this, since she tried anal sex with a former lover of hers and she was hurt so badly by it she swore she would never do it again. As much as the idea is a turn-on to me, as much as I have done it in the past with lovers who wished me to do that to them almost exclusively, I would not subject my unready, knowingly unwilling wife to my cock given that it is as long as it is and the fact that it is as thick as a coke can. Yet another possibility is shot down as a result of these facts.

Which leaves me to the last possibility on my list, her back. The idea of shooting off there, when she is sleeping on her side, and covering her in my jism could work. I especially like the idea that when she rolls back to the position of sleeping on her back she would smear my juices on her and be sleeping in a puddle of her own creation.

What should I do? What will I do? I am not sure yet, but I do know this, the longer I wait to do this, the longer I prolong making my decision, the more juices I am going to have to cover her body with.

What would you do dear reader? Maybe you'd like to let me know.

Me, I am going to make my decision soon. I'll let you know. If you are really, really interested in knowing.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers