The Choice

Story Info
A woman has to make a life-changing choice
1.8k words
4.31
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest pet,

Tonight is the night of choice. Tonight is the night that you will either choose the path I offer or the night we will part each other's lives. Choice A starts with you following the directions contained in this letter and giving up control. Choice B starts with you burning this letter now and walking away from what you know is your true self. Choose wisely my pet...

She read the start of the letter once more...her breath catching because it all seemed so final. He had said this day would come, the day when He would make her choose one side over the other...the submissive slave over the independent woman. She just never thought He was serious. No, serious was not the right word, she just never believed He'd really make her choose because He loved her spirit, her spunk as He called it. He liked that she was a goal-oriented person and that she had a mind of her own. He respected that and claimed that her mind was the sexiest part of her. But He also had said that her true nature was that of a slave...she had a servant's heart and she needed to just accept it. The thought of losing herself was enough to make her sit down on the bed and let one single tear slide down her cheek. But the thought of losing Him...well that thought made her weep and feel as if she was drowning. She knew she did not really have to a choice to make. He had made it for her the minute He entered her world...she had just been blind to the truth of that until she came home to find the letter on her kitchen table.

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and said a silent serenity prayer with some alterations:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the submissive that I am;
courage to follow and not lead;
and wisdom to simply trust Him.

She opened her eyes and moved to the second page of the letter.

You have made your choice my pet...and it pleases me greatly. Now, if I know your routine, and I do...you have not made it upstairs yet. So, finish that glass of water and then open up a bottle of that Pinot we love, pour yourself a glass and then make your way to your bedroom. I have laid out your outfit for this evening, all of it. After checking out the outfit, I want you to go to the bathroom, draw a hot bubble bath (and I want it where it makes your skin all deliciously pink and alive), light some candles, turn on the iPod that is already set up with the music choice, and sink into the tub and relax. You will know when it is time for you to do more than just enjoying the soak. Just breathe my pet...enjoy the glass of wine and the warmth of the water and the caress of the bubbles. Now...go, time is wasting.

She smiled at His knowledge of her routine. She finished her glass of water that she always fixed when she came in to her home, then laid the letter down and opened her fridge to find a fresh bottle of the Pinot Gregio they had discovered together (thankfully already opened because He knew she was horrible with a cork screw), and poured herself a glass of wine. She kicked off her heels by the staircase and then slowly made her way up them, wondering what outfit awaited her. Her bedroom door was slightly ajar and she pushed it open to find rose petals scattered over her floor and bed, filling the room with the best smell. She made her way to the bed and again her breath caught. He had thought of everything indeed. On the bed lay a stunning dark purple dress that was in the goddess style, one broad strap that would go over her left shoulder. The dress looked like it was flowy and would reach to the floor, but the bodice would be tight and flattering...but then again He knew her body well enough to know what would look good on her pear shaped figure. There was also a dark purple strapless lace bra and matching panties, silk nude stockings and a purple garter belt. Then the shoes...well every woman should own one pair of absolutely ridiculously priced stunning shoes and He knew this pair would be a treasured possession for her. They were a pair of the amethyst Bambou Christian Louboutin extremely high heels and they matched the dress perfectly...and they would help her 5'4" frame match His 6'7" frame. But the shoes were not what caught her breath. What caught her breath was the stunning diamond choker that had an infinity symbol in its center. She knew this would not be an everyday wear...but it was a symbol of her acceptance of Him as Master...it would be her way of accepting a collar from Him if she wore it.

Her mind reeled, but she took a deep breath, repeated her slave serenity prayer and made her way to the bathroom where she drew the hot, almost scalding bath, poured in some bubbles, turned on the music, slipped out of her clothes and then into the tub, sinking in up to her chin and relaxing, listening to the playlist He had made for her. She closed her eyes and just breathed...waiting for the next set of instructions to come in some form, she knew He would have thought of everything...and sure enough, after about 30 minutes came His deep voice from the speakers.

Alright my pet, it is time to clean yourself...make sure everything is shaved and pampered nicely, you know how I like you to be groomed. You have 30 more minutes to finish and then out of the bath when the music stops and get ready for me...I will be there in an hour...You better be FULLY dressed.

She knew He meant wearing the choker...knowing that of all things to leave off the outfit, that would be the one thing she'd never forget. So she let the music continue to guide her as she lathered up and cleaned herself, then shaved her legs and underarms and finally her bare pussy that had been soaking for almost an hour at that point. She purred as the razor slid over her lips...knowing she would have a difficult time not being aroused all evening...as if that was really ever an option around Him.

The music stopped and she stepped out of the bath, unstopping it and letting the water drain away, wrapping a silk robe around her as she made her way back to the bedroom and sat in front of her mirror to fix her hair and apply makeup...very little, He preferred the natural look. She pinned her hair up in a French twist, knowing He loved to be able to tease His fingertips over the back of her neck...and He would want the choker..no the collar..to be prominent. She got up and carefully dressed in all that was laid out...first the undergarments and then the dress....the dress that seemed to just skim over her body so perfectly...and then the shoes. She then reached down and picked up the collar and moved to the mirror to watch herself as she snapped it in to place.

She smiled as she held it up, then took a deep breath once more silently praying her slave serenity prayer and looked into her own eyes as she clasped the collar in to place. It was funny, she could have sworn she saw a flash of hunger in her eyes when she did. And as soon as the clasp was set in place, her doorbell rang and she smiled, making her way down the hall and down the stairs carefully...to where she opened the front door and there He was, standing there with a bouquet of purple and silver roses, wearing a stunning Hugo Boss tuxedo and that slow sexy boyish grin of His.

"Hello pet"

"Hello Master"

"Mmmm.....that's the first time you have called me that my dear."

"Yes Master...but it is the right title is it not?"

"Of course my pet...it has always been the right title, I'm glad you now see that."

"Thank You Master...Thank You for perhaps forcing the choice finally, because it means that I do know who I am."

He softly chuckled and reached out to caress her cheek..."And who is that my dear pet?"

She blushed, but looked into His eyes and said with simple conviction..."Yours, Master."

He nodded and leaned forward to kiss her lips gently before moving to her ear and whispering softly..."and my pet looks absolutely breathtaking for her night of celebration..but there is just one more piece of the outfit I forgot to leave."

He pulled back and smiled as she gave Him a quizzical look. He handed her a small bag. She opened it up and turned bright red, she looked up at Him and bit her lower lip...the thing she did when He made her nervous, the look He loved to cause. She looked back in to the bag and closed her eyes, took her deep breath, repeated the slave serenity prayer once more and then opened her eyes and slid her hand in to the bag. She pulled out the small black egg vibrator and the remote control that went with it.

He smiled and nodded ..."I believe those panties I bought had an extra piece of fabric?"

She blushed and realized He was right. She stepped back as she nodded and He took the egg in to His hand and looked at her, His eyes showing much more lust than He tended to express. "Raise your dress for me to see my dear".

She bowed her head a bit and bit her lower lip, but did not hesitate. She raised the dress inch by inch of fabric until her lower half was exposed to His gaze, and slightly spread her legs without being asked. He smiled and simply reached out to run a finger slowly over her panty covered slit, smiling as she released a soft moan..."Tsk, tsk little one...already wet?"

She nodded and He chuckled. "I'll not make you expose yourself much longer little one, just let me slip this where it belongs". He deftly moved the egg into its snug piece of fabric and then fixed the panties back to where the egg would now rest right against her clit. He leaned forward and took her mouth hungrily with His own, capturing her hands in His and made her drop the dress as He pulled them behind her back and growled..."Mine."

Her breath caught once more, she nodded and looked up at Him with utter adoration, knowing she trusted Him with everything...and looked into His eyes as she said..."Yours."