The Chosen One Ch. 04

Story Info
Kevin is forced to divulge his secrets.
9.2k words
4.82
20.7k
21

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Thanks to everyone who has made this submission the best it can be. Thanks to the fans who are making it so much fun to write. You votes are truly humbling.

*

Candrea sat at the glass topped table next to the hotel pool, sipping her water and staring at the patrons swimming. The albino werewolf set the water down and turned her eyes toward the oceanfront just beyond the large black metal fence that surrounded the area.

She wasn't looking at the rolling waves, as much as she was looking through them, as if her mind was drifting away along with the retreating water. A voice just behind her caused her to jump in her seat, as she turned and saw Jim Gordon behind her. "Damn it, Gordon, don't sneak up on me like that!"

Jim pulled a seat out and joined the Australian woman at her table. He wore faded jeans and a short sleeved shirt, but looked out of place with his brown felt cowboy hat. Pushing the hat back on his head, he looked at the jumpy woman with a puzzled expression. "Where in buzzards glory is your mind, Candi? You should have sensed me the moment I opened the door over there."

Candrea ignored the question as she fidgeted in her seat. "Where's Eduardo? He should have checked in hours ago."

Jim laughed at her annoyance. "He didn't want me to tell you this, but he lost Kevin and his human friend on the freeway. He gave up and came back here; then he hooked up with a cute little filly and I haven't seen him since."

Candrea snapped her head toward her fellow council member with a stern look on her face. "That man is getting on my last nerve. I don't think he fully understands the situation here." Her low, angry tone caused Jim to retreat into his seat a little.

"I don't know what burr you have under your saddle blanket there, Candi, but you know as well as I do, going off with your pistols half-cocked isn't going to solve any problems. You know that old saying, 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink'."

Candrea's eyes shot to the door as her senses picked up Eduardo entering the pool area. "No, but I can drown the fucker if he doesn't!"

The Brazilian walked over and stood behind the seething woman. Placing his large manicured hands on the back of Candrea's chair, he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He was startled a bit as she spun in her chair and glared up at him.

"How could you lose two people on a freeway? Are you trying to fail, or are you just that incompetent?" Candrea spat out.

"Good afternoon to you, too. Are you sure you're not a redhead in disguise?"

Jim Gordon pulled his hat down over his face as he saw the anger rising within his friend. "Nothing like being bare foot in the desert and poking a stick at a rattler," he mumbled.

Eduardo sat down, but as he did, he leered at the scantily clad women who were swimming in the pool. They in turn all stared at his shirtless upper body as they talked back and forth amongst themselves. He turned back to Candrea who was leaning forward, a threatening scowl on her tanned face.

Running his fingers through his curly, jet-black hair, the male model pushed her even further. "I don't know why you are so worried, my lovely friend. He seems more than capable of handling any trouble that comes his way. I highly doubt the Dark One will try anything in a public place."

"You moron! If she gets the medallion, she won't care if it's public or not. Since we don't know what is going on because Mr. Dvorska hasn't contacted us, I think it's time we have another little chat with the Chosen One," Candrea replied as she sat back and tried to control her temper.

Eduardo moved to get up from his seat, but the Alpha female held up her hand to stop him. "I'll be taking Jim with me, thank you very much. Why don't you stay here and see if there's another human you want to flirt with, feel up, and then fuck for fun."

**********

Adam Dawson checked the rear view mirror as he drove down Shore Drive toward the Virginia Beach area. He hadn't seen the tail from the council member since leaving the freeway before the meeting in the woods, but he was still cautious.

He looked over to the passenger seat and saw Kevin going over the single slip of paper that Admiral Olmstead had placed in his palm just before the meeting was over. He chuckled to himself as he saw the puzzled look on his friend's face. "What's the matter, little buddy?"

Kevin checked his side mirror and scanned the cars behind him, then looked at his best friend. "Even if this is a true copy of the President's itinerary for the next three weeks, I still don't know how we're going to pull this off without getting Walker hurt."

Adam gave a laugh as he turned the car right, and headed down an old street to throw off any unwanted company. "You know one of those guys at the meeting today, Chris Brooks?"

"Yeah, so?

Adam made a quick left and doubled back down Shore Drive. "Well, I heard a rumor a while back that a SEAL team was chosen to go over internal security in the White House. I think Chris knows more than he's actually told us."

Kevin folded the paper up and shoved it into his pocket. "So you think we can really pull off the hit of the century?"

"Hey, have I ever steered you wrong?" Adam asked with a smile.

Kevin chuckled as the memories of previous missions flooded his thoughts. "Wow, where do I start with that one -- Sir?"

Adam punched Kevin's shoulder as he drove down the road. "Shut up, smartass. How about we take the girls out for a night on the town? After a day of shopping, I bet they're going to want to unwind someplace quiet."

"Sounds like a plan, Boss. Think we can lose the council guys again?"

"Without a doubt. As stupid as they seem, I don't see a need to have them around," Adam replied as he once again checked the rear view mirror.

**********

Two cabs pulled into the driveway of the Dawson's residence. The trip from Waterside to Virginia Beach hadn't taken long, but the drivers were very happy when they had reached their destination. A total of six men jumped out of the yellow vehicles and searched the area as two women remained in the center of the back seats.

Bob Holiday bent down with his hand out and asked Kristine for her house keys. After getting them, he tossed them to Carl Werner. With a knowing nod of his head, Carl took four SEALs with him and approached the front door. "Bissell, Monk; upstairs. Harley, you're with me, lower level. If it's not a SEAL; kill it."

The four trained men entered the home of Adam Dawson, weapons pulled out and seriousness about their movements. As Bob monitored the surrounding area, he heard the driver's nervous voice. "Listen, I don't know who you guys are, but could I just have the money for the fare and get the hell away from you people before I get shot?"

Bob leaned in quickly and gave the driver a hard look. "The meter's running, so shut the fuck up and sit there quietly. We'll be out of your hair in a few minutes," he growled.

It was just mere moments later when Carl appeared at the front door and signaled to Bob that the house was clear. Bob checked the area one more time and then tossed some money on each driver's seat. He gave a nod to the other SEAL guarding Laura and held his breath as both women stepped out into the sunshine.

The two men hurried the women into the house as the cabs pulled out of the driveway. Bob turned and watched as the cars quickly sped away. He stepped back inside and locked the door, making sure to place the chain in its holder.

The veteran SEAL turned to look at the two women now huddled on the couch. "Where's Adam and Kevin?"

Kristine took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "They're -- they're at -- a meeting."

Holiday moved to the front window and pulled the shade aside, looking outside for any unwanted guests. "What meeting? Can you get in touch with him? When's it supposed to be over?"

Kristine looked at the faces of the gathered men and knew she had to watch what she said. The only other person she knew she could trust was Carl, but the other SEALs were new to her. "It's a meeting -- Bob -- you know; a meeting."

He released the shade and looked back at his former team leader's wife. Her look of both fear and apprehension told him exactly what she didn't want to say. He turned his gaze towards the other men and knew when the new head of SEAL Team Six got back, they shouldn't be around. "Monk, get on the phone and contact the duty office. Get a van out here with a bomb dog to pick you guys up, then head back to Waterside and check out our vehicles."

"Aye, aye, Senior Chief," he replied as he moved to pick up the phone.

Bob calmly moved over to the two women so as not to frighten them any further. "Where's your car parked at down at Waterside?"

"Top level of the parking garage just across the street," Kristine mumbled.

After getting the required information, he turned to Petty Officer Bissell. The older man leaned in and gave him instructions on what needed to be done, as the younger one nodded in compliance. Once he was sure that the young SEAL knew what was expected of him, Bob went to the kitchen.

Laura looked at the five men standing in the living room, their weapons down at their sides. If it weren't for the reoccurring vision of Nadia's hideous face, she would have felt secure around the highly trained men. Her nervousness increased as she watched Bob walk back in carrying two glasses half-filled with bourbon.

Bob held the glasses in front of Laura and Kristine and gave them a reassuring smile. "Drink that, it'll help calm your nerves."

Kristine grabbed hers and downed the burning liquid in one gulp. Laura on the other hand leaned closer to Kristine while shaking her head. The older woman saw her refusal and wondered if she was going to tell Bob about the pregnancy. Even though she could have said something, it was still Laura's decision to volunteer the information.

When Laura didn't speak up, she grabbed the other glass and took a drink. She shook her head as the bourbon heated her body. "Thanks Bob, I needed that," she told him, setting the drink down on the table.

The Navy SEAL knelt down in front of the two women; his smile remained as he tried to coax out some information about Nadia. "So you want to fill me in on why some biochemist scared the shit out of you?"

Kristine looked at the other men standing guard over them, and then back to Bob. Holiday turned to look at the others, his smile vanishing. "Carl, stay here with me. The rest of you pair up and do a perimeter sweep. Stay outside and wait for the van if the area is secure."

**********

Candrea slowed the car to a stop as she waited at the red light. She watched the crossing traffic for any sign of Kevin's car, and then checked her mirror to see if anyone was trying to follow them. Annoyed, she tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, her anger at finding no one home at Kevin's house rising within her.

Jim Gordon shook his head as he looked at his fellow council member, then out his window to watch the pedestrians walking along happily. "You really should control your temper, Candi. Just because he wasn't home, doesn't mean he's in trouble. For all you know, the poor boy is tossing back a couple of cold ones somewhere."

The light turned green and Candrea stomped on the accelerator. "We should be at Dawson's house in a few minutes. I would appreciate it if you'd shut up about my fucking temper until we get there. If the little son of bitch is there, you can warn him all you want about my temper."

**********

Now that the other SEALs had left, Bob sat across from the two women as he listened to Kristine talk about their encounter with Nadia. Even though she was talking about the specific timeline of events, he felt as if she was purposely leaving out some key details of the confrontation.

Carl walked back into the living room, having checked the back door and yard. He placed his weapon in the back of his pants and straightened his shirt over the handle. "I think she's just trying to get our attention, Kristine. The entire CIA is looking for her and she just shows up and threatens you two? She's got to be planning something, or she wouldn't have taken the risk."

Bob studied the two women then sat back in his chair. "As much as I hate to agree with anything Carl ever comes up with, he's got a point, Kristine. Maybe she's found a few new friends to help her since we took out her little band of werewolves."

Kristine took another drink of the burning liquid and shook her head. "I can't be sure of anything right now, Bob. I just want Adam home, soon."

Senior Chief Holiday was just about to press her for more information on Nadia, when a loud knock on the door startled him. Jumping to his feet, Bob placed himself between the two women and the front door. He nodded to Carl as he readied his Sig Sauer in front of him.

Carl looked out the peephole and saw a blond haired woman and some guy with a cowboy hat. It made him nervous as he watched them scanning the area in front of the house. When the woman turned toward the front door, she knocked again, but with more anger in her actions.

He turned to Bob and gave him hand singles to indicate the new threat just outside the door. As he watched his Senior Chief pull back the hammer on his weapon, Carl did the same. "Yes, can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Kevin Dvorska, and who the fuck wants to know anyway?" he heard the harsh female voice respond.

"Sorry, he's not here. Why don't you come back tomorrow?" Carl was peering through the small hole as he watched the woman glare in anger.

"Now listen to me, whoever you are, I know Dvorska's girlfriend and Dawson's wife are in there. Now open the fucking door or I'll break it down!"

Carl looked over at Bob as he motioned toward the door. Slowly, he released the chain; then with a quick move he threw the door open and grabbed the woman by the front of her shirt. She was startled at the aggressiveness and had no time to react.

The large black SEAL flung her towards Bob as he pointed his weapon at Jim Gordon and motioned for him to enter. As Candrea stumbled in, Bob shoved her to the floor and placed the Sig against her temple. The whole take down took only seconds.

Kristine was so shocked as she watched the two veteran SEALs perform their individual actions, she didn't have a chance to stop them. "Bob, wait. She's part of..."

"Your name, or I'll blow your brains out all over the carpet, Lady."

Candrea knew she could change right there and kill the arrogant human, but she also knew that would bring an unwanted visit from Franklin. "I suggest you let me up before I really lose my temper."

Bob pushed the muzzle of the weapon harder against her temple. "Wrong answer," Bob growled back.

Kristine jumped up and grabbed Bob's shoulder, trying to pull him off the dangerous she-wolf. "Bob, stop! She's -- she's like Kevin!" As the words left her mouth, she knew she blurted out too much information about the two uninvited guests.

**********

Adam slowed down as he approached the house. When he noticed an unknown car parked in his driveway, and the front door open, he pulled the car over hard next to the curb. "Something's wrong, Kev. You take right side," he ordered as he opened his car door and pulled out the Eagle.

Kevin did the same and moved quickly to the corner of the house. He looked over at Adam, then back to the front steps and open door. He inhaled deeply and then looked back at his friend. Giving him hand signals, he indicated six people in the front room, two of them being werewolves.

As quietly as they could, they both chambered a depleted uranium round and pulled the hammers back. Moving with deft steps, they charged through the open door, prepared to fire, when they observed Carl and Bob train their own weapons to the front door. The tense standoff lasted only a second before the four men lowered their weapons and let out a sigh of relief.

Bob released his hold on Candrea, and moved toward Adam. "Nice to see you, Boss. Let me tell you, it has been one hell of day," he said as he shook his old Team Leader's hand.

Adam placed his Eagle in the back of his pants and shut the front door. He looked up just in time to see his wife running toward him. She flung herself against him, pressing herself against his muscled body. After a few moments, he pushed her back gently. "Are you okay, Baby? What happened today? Why are Bob and Carl here?"

Kevin moved toward Laura, but as he passed Candrea, she gave him a scalding look. He ignored her, knelt down in front of his soul mate, and gently held her hand. She couldn't hold the emotion in as she grabbed him and wept uncontrollably.

He knew something bad had happened to make her so distraught, and turned to look at the blond werewolf. "I hope for your sake, you aren't the one who upset her."

Candrea smoothed out her rumpled hair, but kept her glaring face towards him. "I don't know what happened today. I just got here and this idiot pushed me to the floor and stuck a gun at my head."

Bob checked the safety on his weapon and then slid it into his pocket. With an arrogant smile he turned to the angry woman. "You threaten to break down a door when I'm on the other side, and I'll put you in a kennel next time."

Candrea was about to reply to his threat, when Jim walked over and stood between them. "You better pull back those reins, missy, besides, he's right."

"Hey, Adam, you got any beer in this place, or don't you drink anymore?" Carl asked, trying to break the tension choking off the air in the room.

Adam moved his wife over to the recliner, and looked at his friend. "Set everyone up, Carl. Let's find out what the hell is going on around here." He looked at Candrea and Jim. "And you two better have a lot more answers than you did the first time around."

As the beers were passed around, Kristine began telling her husband about the encounter. She purposely left out the part about Nadia showing her true self, which had caused them to be more scared than normal. Once she was done, she took a long drink and sighed.

Adam sensed there was something more, but didn't push the issue as he stood up and went over to Bob. Grabbing his hand, he shook it hard. "I guess I owe you one, Shipmate. I figure Kevin and I can handle it from here."

"Sure thing, Adam. If you need me or the guys for anything, you know where to find us."

As if on cue, Kevin, Candrea, and Jim turned and looked toward the driveway. They couldn't see anything, but their senses went into defense mode. Adam moved to the window and peered out. Kristine's car was now out front along with a black sedan. When he saw two men approach the house wearing camouflaged fatigues, he turned to Holiday. "Two guys in cammies, they with you?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I was trying to weed out guys and get a team built up when Kristine called. Now I know how you felt looking for a point man," Bob said as he and Carl moved to the front door.

Turning to Kristine, he gave her a soft smile. "Kristine, this old husband of yours leaves you hanging again, you give me a call." He then turned to Candrea where she sat on the other side of the room. "Lady, next time ask, don't yell. I'm pretty sure you'll get better results."

Adam shut the door behind them and locked it. After placing the chain on, he turned to his wife. He crossed his arms over his powerful chest, his biceps straining the taut material of his shirt. "Now how about you telling me what really happened? A highly trained CIA Intelligence Officer doesn't call for a SEAL team to get her and her friend out of Waterside unless it's really bad."

Kristine toyed with her drink. She had no idea how to tell him what she had seen. She knew there was at least one person who had an idea of what they had just encountered and she cast her eyes toward the female werewolf. "Whatever she is, I think you have a better understanding of it than I do."

boneams
boneams
739 Followers