The Chosen Team Ch. 02

Story Info
Coach Wilson assembles the rest of his team.
6.8k words
4.4
21.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers

Casey

Casey ended up being a very easy target for Todd and what he termed his "data collection". She lived on a large property in a large home, that had both easy views and access points, as well as significant cover areas for when he needed to get into and out of the home. She also happened to be a great example of why Todd had become infatuated with young targets. In 10 years, Casey was likely to put on weight that turned her from curvy to chunky, her breasts from ample to burdensome, and she'd likely lose confidence that often made a woman so beautiful, especially when naked and engaged in sexual activities.

But at 19 years old, Casey was quite the sight. Her 5'11" frame struck quite the figure no matter the company she was in. Her shoulders were slender, and her body curved in just a bit at her waist, which stayed nearly even with her hips. Her skin was a beautiful natural tan color with a perfect complexion on her face, her skin pairing well with her brunette hair. Her ass was fit but a little flatter than you would've expected, especially when compared to her chest. Casey often stood over a crowd, but she always stood out in the crowd because of her breasts. 34DD. Todd had seen the measurement on multiple bras when he had snuck into Casey's room and gone through her underwear drawer. And he knew the bras weren't exaggerating.

The first time he'd viewed Casey preparing for a shower he'd audibly gasped in his room when she removed her bra. She'd been wearing a sports bra so her boobs had been held in tightly against her body. As she slowly lifted the bra, it looked as if she strained to do it. As soon as the bottom of the bra was high enough to release her breasts, the heavy tits sank quickly towards the ground and then rebounded back up. She pulled her bra over her head and stood staring in the mirror. Her large tits sat high on her chest. Todd hadn't ever seen better looking large, natural breasts. To be that big and yet still so firm...he'd only noticed fake tits looking like that. Her nipples were large even without being excited.

As she looked in the mirror she cupped her breasts in each hand, moving them up and down slightly, demonstrating their weight. Her hands looked far too small next to them, and Todd instead imagined his large hands fondling her boobs. Next she pinched each nipple, one at a time, and made them hard between her fingers. The large, soft nipples double in length and stood out firm. Todd loved the feel of nipples between his teeth. Casey's breasts were large enough that he imagined having both hands enveloping one breast as he fed the nipple into his mouth and bit softly, then licked it and sucked it hard into his mouth.

Casey turned sideways and gazed at her stomach in the mirror. She was always self-conscious about her weight, and particularly what she perceived as a flabby stomach. It certainly wasn't the toned, flat midsection like Misty had, but Todd didn't see anything wrong with it. He could tell that if Casey sat down while nude that her stomach would have small wrinkles in it. But she wasn't a 5'1" gymnast. And sometimes even the tiniest imperfections could make the female body much more appealing and desirable than even the perfect specimen. Casey's body looked real. And it looked incredible.

Her pussy wasn't bald like Misty's, but Casey kept the hair trimmed and well-manicured. She left only a small patch in the shape of an inverted triangle above her slit. She had large, pouty pussy lips, the kind that make a pronounced impression on tight underwear or spandex. Once she had gone to a water park, and for the first time a boy wasn't gawking at her chest. Instead he was staring at her bikini bottom and the clear camel toe as her pussy appeared to be eating her bikini bottom. She felt embarrassed, and without thinking she reached down and tugged on each side of her bikini to fix it. As she did so, she pulled too far on the left side and revealed the right side of her young cunt to the boy that was still staring. As she looked up and their eyes met, he winked and smiled. She felt an immediate wetness between her legs. She was used to boys and men preening to get a good view of her body before, but she usually avoided eye contact and tried to cover up if they were looking down her shirt or at her breasts straining against her shirt. Actually looking up at the boy and seeing him smile at her turned her on instead of making her want to hide. That was the beginning of her new way to get comfortable with her body.

As she stood in front of the mirror she grabbed her phone, and posed as she took various pictures. A few close ups of her breasts first. That is what her online "friends" always liked the most. She pulled her right breast up high, bent her neck down, and flicked her tongue at her nipple. Next she raised her right leg to the bathroom counter, opening her pussy with two fingers of her left hand, and took more pictures. The same two fingers then went into her now wet cunt, and she took pictures that way with her face both smiling at the mirror, and her head falling back as if in the throes of passion. She kept a stool in the bathroom just so she could take the next series of pictures as she turned around and took more selfies of her ass. Lastly she reached around with her right hand, contorted her hips to stick her ass in the air, and entered her cunt from behind. The camera in her left hand caught it all. She quickly licked her fingers and then uploaded the pictures to the private website. Todd of course knew about the website. And about how conservative Casey's family was. She always dressed as modestly as her breasts would allow, was still a virgin, and had only started dating in earnest last year. She couldn't let her family know about the now hundreds of naked selfies she had sent to older men across the world. And Todd was counting on exactly that.

*****

Jane & Megan

"God, Jane. That fits you perfectly! Why can't it look like that on me?"

Megan stood behind Jane and impulsively put her right hand in between Jane's legs, touching the inside of her right thigh with the back of her hand. She curled her hand across Jane's pussy and down the left leg, then abruptly raised her hand again and cupped Jane's cunt tightly.

"Oh shit! What was that?!" Jane giggled, jumping a little as Megan's knuckles rubbed against her pussy. "Get your hand out of my crotch. We're supposed to be trying stuff on, not making me want to take it off."

"How am I supposed to help myself with you looking like that? You shouldn't ever wear any swimsuit unless it has those boy short bottoms. They frame your ass perfectly. And that gap between your legs is oh so inviting." Megan gave Jane's right ass cheek a playful swat.

The girls were in Megan's bedroom, with at least fifteen different swimsuits scattered across the floor and bed. These two had been an easy target for Todd because they were almost always together, and much of their time was spent in Megan's house where supervision was infrequent.

Megan still stood behind Jane, staring at her backside and resisting the urge to put her hand between her legs and squeeze again. Megan was wearing a yellow bikini that was a stark contrast against her bronze skin. Her curly blonde hair just reached the top of her shoulders. She was medium height and about exactly what you'd expect the average active young girl to look like: skinny, small hips, breasts that were too big for a small bra but didn't fill out a B cup, toned legs, and a firm ass with enough shape to round out her bikini bottom. Her most striking features were the pale blue color of her eyes and her energetic smile. She was full of energy and seemingly always happy.

Megan untied the straps to the yellow bikini top and dropped it to the floor. Her small but firm breasts loved being exposed. Megan spent a lot of time naked in a tanning bed, but it was clear from the lighter triangle on each breast that she also sun bathed outside in her favorite bikini often. She had one more suit to try on, but she got distracted as she watched Jane slip her boy shorts off. As Megan spied the sexy thigh gap again, her two hands reached up and cupped her own breasts softly, massaging them lightly.

Jane turned to face Megan, still with her bikini top on, but her shorts now resting on the floor. Playfully she kicked the shorts toward Megan with her right foot, startling her and forcing her to let go of her breasts to catch the shorts before they landed on her face. "Geez, what are you, a peeper? Getting your eyeful yet?!"

"I am now, for sure," Megan replied, her eyes fixated on Jane's bald pussy. "And more than just an eyeful." She laughed out loud as she pulled the swimsuit bottoms to her nose and inhaled deeply. "A perfect looking pussy and one that smells so good? It's just not fair."

Jane smirked, and turned back around so she could slap her naked ass defiantly at Megan. Truth be told, she loved the attention; the female attention. Jane had never been one to shy away from boys. She'd first had sex when she was 14. But it had always seemed so anti-climactic having sex with teenage boys. There'd be a lot of grunting and groaning, but then they'd cum entirely too early and she'd be left wanting. She was just about ready to start going after older men when she became friends with Megan through the volleyball team. They hit it off and started spending more and more time together. They would talk about boys and sex and their shared search for someone that actually knew how to lick pussy right, that would take time to help them have an appropriate climax, not just use them as a hot box for their own pleasure.

One late night after a party the girls ended up back at Megan's house as her parents were out of town. They sat on the leather sofa, bored and both a little tipsy from the few drinks they'd had. Jane started venting her frustration, talking about being sexually frustrated and needing something to quench her thirst. "Do you have a vibrator somewhere? Does your mom have some hidden? I've got to rub one out or I'm going to explode."

For months Megan been looking at Jane's body more and more, wishing for a chance to explore it. It may have been the alcohol talking for both of them, but Megan replied, "Why don't you just let me take care of it for you? Take that damn skirt off and I'll give your hungry pussy exactly what it's been craving. You don't need any vibrator when you've got these fingers and this tongue." She raised her right hand, first putting three fingers together and making short, quick thrusts with them, and then split two fingers apart and darted her tongue in between them.

Jane laughed loudly, her legs rising off the floor, and her short skirt giving an easy view of her panty-covered crotch. Megan touched Jane's right leg and gently pushed it to the side, spreading her legs to get a better view under her skirt. Then she touched the inner thigh of Jane's left leg and rubbed her soft skin. Jane went silent. She hadn't ever really entertained the thought of kissing or touching a girl. But she felt so horny right now, and Megan's soft hands felt so good against her skin. The alcohol was certainly helping relieve her inhibitions. She reached down and touched Megan's left hand that was still resting on her inner thigh. Jane grabbed it and slowly brought it up her own leg, and rested it on top of her cotton panties.

Megan felt the dampness through Jane's panties and didn't wait for any further invitation. She gently pulled the underwear to one side and found Jane's clit with her thumb and forefinger. She alternated gentle rubbing between her fingers with soft pressure and pushing the clit down against Jane's body. With each change Jane's body would tense and then relax, her breathing accelerating, and her moaning getting louder and faster. Megan rubbed her fingers against the opening to Jane's pussy, moistening them before retreating to give more attention to her clit. Jane adjusted her position on the sofa and hiked her denim skirt up over her hips to give unfiltered access to Megan. Involuntarily her hips were thrusting up in the air, yearning and aching for more. Megan would push her back down on the sofa, then would spread Jane's lips apart, spreading her pussy juices all over, making the massage and rubbing feel smooth and comfortable. Megan put both hands near Jane's hips and tugged at her panties, pulling them down her long legs and flinging them behind her once they were off. The close up view of Jane's clean shaven cunt was too much for Megan to stand.

She dove forcefully at the exposed pussy and opened her mouth wide. She drew one side of Jane's pussy into her mouth, using soft nibbles and quick licks to cause more pulsating and moaning. Then while her right hand continued to manipulate Jane's clit, Megan's tongue moved down and started flicking in and out of Jane's vagina. The smell was intoxicating. She'd learned to love the smell of her own pussy, and after masturbating she loved to smell and lick the juices off of her own fingers. But something about Jane's aroma turned a switch inside Megan's head that she wasn't expecting. She started licking and biting and rubbing faster and faster. She shoved two and then three fingers inside Jane's pussy and fingered her rapidly, penetrating to her knuckles each time. Jane's legs spread wider and wider, until they were stretched straight outward, her hands holding onto the bottom of her feet so she could stretch them high in the air and as wide as possible.

With her fingers still driving in and out of Jane's sopping wet cunt, Megan moved her mouth back to the clit. She made love to Jane's pussy with her mouth. She mimicked motions that she had imagined people doing to her own pussy: soft bites with her front teeth, twirling around and around the clit with her tongue, and then putting pressure on it as she sucked it into her mouth before releasing and licking again. Jane's hands let go of her feet and moved to the back of Megan's head. She couldn't believe how good she was feeling. She felt an orgasm building and building and knew she was going to let go of a violent scream any second. She grabbed Megan's head and pushed it even closer to her pussy, wanting to feel more pressure from her soft tongue on her clit. A few more forceful thrusts with Megan's fingers inside her cunt and it felt like every muscle in Jane's body was convulsing. She emitted a loud scream, "OOOHHHH MMMYYYY GOOOOODDDDD....YESSSSSS!!!!" and then collapsed. She felt fatigued, totally spent...and absolutely amazing.

"Um, hello...Jane? Are you still with me?"

Jane snapped out of her daydream. Megan had taken off her yellow bottoms and was standing naked in front of her. Jane reached down and felt between her legs and she was moist. She still had the bikini top on. "Sorry. I was, uh, thinking about something. About something awesome. And now if you don't mind, I think my cunt is going to need a little attention." She raised her arms and yanked the top off. Her nipples were already standing at attention. She climbed under the covers of Megan's bed, tapped the side next to her, and taunted Megan, "How 'bout you climb in here, and let's see who the best fucking pussy licker in this room is."

Todd watched the girls as they began kissing, their hands fondling one another's breasts softly and carefully, differently than how men usually attacked a woman's tits. He had observed that Megan was not ashamed of her bisexuality. She wasn't ashamed of much in her life, didn't keep much hidden. Jane was a different story. She, like Casey, came from a very conservative family. She had confided in Megan that if her parents ever found out that she liked girls they would almost certainly kick her out of the house. Todd knew he had Jane, because he had plenty of video of the girls from Megan's room. And he also felt confident Megan would follow suit. Because though Megan was confident and open and loving life, she as infatuated with Jane, and he knew he could manipulate her based on that fact. He looked at the screen again where Megan was now completely under the covers and Jane was giggling. He watched for another twenty minutes and the two girls were still making love when he turned the screen off.

*****

Stacy

Todd sat in Stacy's bedroom. He had been doing some initial surveillance of her home when he noticed the family loading up their large SUV with suitcases, pillows, and stuffed animals for the two youngest kids. He felt confident that spending a few hours going through the home wouldn't be an issue now. As the family was exiting the home he noticed Stacy in her standard summer attire: sunglasses, tank top, tiny shorts, and sandals. Her skin was very dark, maybe almost too tanned because it didn't look remotely natural. Through his binoculars he could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra as her breasts swayed slightly as she bounced down the five porch steps. As she leaned into the back of the SUV to deposit her suitcase, she bent at the waist and ass struck a striking silhouette against the background as Todd viewed from the side of the SUV. It stood out even more because she only stood 5'4" and had a very trim waist. But while her hips were also petite, her ass was anything but.

Todd was picking through her dresser and he saw Stacy had a clear preference with her lingerie: thongs and g-strings only. She clearly understood what feature made her stand out, and he had no doubt she was familiar with how to present that feature quite well. This is how he started his spying on each girl, going through her room to see if there would be any hints as to what he should be looking for during his data collection. He saw that Stacy wasn't afraid to spend a lot of money on lingerie, she had 2 different dildos hidden under her mattress, and a quick look at her laptop showed she wasn't shy about sending or receiving selfies of a sexual nature. He looked through her social media accounts, and then her email history. She had an email folder titled "Dad". He looked in it and it had a string of messages from Stacy's dad. She hadn't replied to any of them. He started at the oldest message:

Stacy, I hope you'll accept my apology. I must've just been so focused on work when I got home that I didn't notice you were already in the bathroom when I came in. I needed to grab some shampoo from your bathroom because we were out. I swear I didn't realize you were drying off in the shower. I just wanted you to know I closed the door quickly and didn't see anything...gosh I'm glad you had the towel with you then. Hope everything is okay. Love ya.

Hey there little girl. I can still call you little girl, can't I? I don't know why this seems to keep happening. I wonder if we need to put up some kind of "do not disturb" sign or something lol. I know you've wanted a lock for your bedroom but I don't think that's a good idea for various reasons. But I promise I will knock next time I come in. I have to remember that my little girl isn't so little anymore. I kind of paused after coming in because it didn't seem real that that was you standing there naked. You're certainly mature now and a beautiful young lady. I'd like to talk to you about some things. Please don't make this more awkward than it needs to be.

Thanks for listening about my concerns about your mom. It's not easy telling your daughter that her mother acts the way yours does. We used to have such a good relationship, and such a good sex life. But now we have nothing. I'm glad you are mature enough to talk about this like an adult and not be embarrassed. You remind me so much of your mom at your age that it's hard to not separate my memory of her from who you are now. She had your legs, your smile, and that same beautiful ass. I hope it's okay if your dad tells you that your ass looks amazing. I want us to be open with each other. You can talk to me about anything. We should talk more about boys. Maybe I could give you some tips.

CoachW
CoachW
30 Followers
12