The Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers

A moment later, Shellie's camera view went black. "While she is setting up the new camera, I'll try and explain topping. You are both subs, to keep from getting things confused about Master/sub, the one who is in charge is called a top, and the submissive one is called a bottom."

A few seconds later, Casey nodded and I went on, "Since Shellie is submissive but wants to try being dominant, that makes her a switch or switch-hitter."

Casey was silent for a moment and then said, "I think I understand. It's just a set of names to keep the players straight." She paused to giggle. "That is if they want to stay straight and not cross other lines."

"Very good," I said, as I reached around and gave her breasts a gentle squeeze.

I caressed and squeezed her breasts until Shellie's camera came back on to show her laying on her side with her left knee lifted, her left foot behind her right knee. Her smoothly shave pussy was in full view and looked as wet as Casey's.

Casey shifted and whimpered softly as I said, "We will record here and you will record there as you watch the file I sent you. Just remember one thing, you can not touch yourself below your belly button until I say you can."

Shellie's hips flexed as she said, "Just seeing my beautiful Casey sitting in your lap with your hands on her breasts makes me want to touch myself."

"Wait until you see what happens with her tied to that chair in the bedroom," I said with a grin. Both women whimpered softly. "Play the file," I added a moment later.

I pulled Casey back until she was leaning against me with her head on my shoulder. My hands caressed her breasts gently and teased her hard nipples. She whimpered softly as she watched Shellie. Her forearms were pressed against my manhood behind her back.

It was not long before Shellie's right hand found her left breast. She caressed it and raked her nails lightly over the sensitive skin. She was chewing on her lower lip, her eyes focused on the screen and Casey's openly displayed body. A moment later, she moaned softly, her hips flexed and she pinched her nipple hard and twisted it.

"She's at your first orgasm. The one where I licked your inner thigh," I whispered to Casey. She moaned and flexed her hips slightly.

I smiled and pinched her nipples firmly. She shivered and arched her back. I twisted her nipples and then released them. She jerked and then gasped as the pressure came off her nipples.

Shellie looked at the camera and shivered, she was pinching her nipple and rolling it again. "That first orgasm was awesome. It reminded me of my first," she whispered.

"Keep watching," I told her.

Shellie's eyes returned to the laptop screen. When they did, I had Casey move so she was on her knees. I pressed my hard manhood downward and then had her sit back down. My dick was now held down by her sex. I could feel the heat where her opening pressed against the shaft.

Casey shivered and wiggled from side to side. The heat increased as my shaft nestled down into her slit more. Casey flexed her hips and I could see her clit rub along my shaft to the head on the laptop screen and I could also feel it. She moaned softly, her eyes on the screen where mine were.

I looked at the view of Shellie and smiled, her eyes were wide and she was chewing her lip again. "Is that the second orgasm?" I asked.

Her eyes flicked over to the other screen and then back to the file screen. "Yes, Master." Then her eyes got even wider and she moaned loudly.

With a grin I whispered in Casey's ear, "Butt plugging time. She's at the part where I put the butt plug in your ass."

Casey moaned softly and whispered, "I wish it was in there now, Master."

I grinned. "It's in the master bathroom. Go get it, if you want it."

Casey hurriedly got off my lap and trotted into the bedroom. As she did, I saw Shellie looking at me. "Pause the file and I'll fill you in on a couple of things that got missed on the recording."

"Yes, Master," she whispered as she hit a couple of keys on the laptop. "That butt plug looked great going in her beautiful ass. Uh, where did she go?"

"She went to get the butt plug. She wants it back in her ass."

Shellie groaned and whispered, "I don't have one with me."

That's probably a good thing with Chinese customs at the airport and all." She nodded and I filled her in on Casey's first spanking. She whimpered softly and rolled over on her back. "Don't worry, you will definitely see the end result, her red ass and very wet pussy."

Shellie groaned and flexed her hips. "If I think about it too much I will probably come without touching myself."

I chuckled and then looked up as I heard a moan from the bedroom. A moment later, Casey gingerly walked into the living room and then across it to stand next to me. She had the bottle of lube in her hand and I knew where the butt plug was. She had already stuck it up her ass.

Looking at the camera, I grinned and said, "Our greedy little girl put it up her own ass, already." Shellie rolled back over on her side and stared at the screen intently. I had Casey straddle my thighs with her ass toward the camera. When she bent over and rested her head on the back of the couch, Shellie whimpered loudly and so did Casey.

A moment later, Shellie whispered, "Beautiful, just beautiful."

I ran my hands up and down the taught backs of Casey's thighs several times and then caressed her ass cheeks. I used both hands to spread and close the crease of her ass several times giving Shellie an even better view. When she moaned softly, I patted Casey's ass and told her to sit back down, as she had been earlier.

"Yes, Master," she said softly as she straightened up.

Shellie groaned as she heard what Casey said. I smiled. She had just had a demonstration of what she sounded like, saying that exact thing. The submissive tone was very evident. I wondered what the effect on her would be the first time she heard, "Yes, Mistress," in that same tone of voice directed at her. It should be interesting.

When Casey was seated again with my dick back in her slit, I told Shellie, "You can watch the next part now and raise your knee back up so we can see your wet pussy."

"Yes, Master," Shellie said and then shivered. She raised her left knee and put her foot back behind her right knee. Se reached for the keyboard and then paused to ask, "Do I sound the same way she does when I answer you, Master?"

I nodded and smiled, "Yes, you do."

Shellie whimpered softly and hit a couple of keys. A moment later, she gasped and moaned. I knew she was looking at Casey's red ass with the butt plug stuck in it while she was lying across the coffee table.

I caressed Casey from her shoulders to her thighs as we watched Shellie watch Casey getting her ass toyed. Shellie had a hold on her nipple again rolling it and pulling on it. Her face was flushed and she whimpered or moaned from time to time. Her left knee was moving as she tried to squeeze her thighs together but couldn't.

When she reached the part where I had turned to the camera and asked it Casey reminded her of anyone, she looked at us, nodded and then groaned loudly before she whispered, "Yes, Master. It is exactly like me."

I nodded. "You can touch your ass during the next part but not your clit or your pussy until I say so."

Shellie shivered and said, "Yes, Master. Is this where you fucked her ass?"

"The first part is Casey showing off for you and playing as a big cat. I think you will find it interesting and stimulating."

Shellie nodded and then moaned softly. "My favorite toy is still stuck up her ass," she whispered. A second later, her hand left her breast and went to her ass cheeks to caress them.

I caressed Casey's inner thighs and then moved one hand up to cup her wet sex. Casey moaned and shifted her hips from side to side. I rubbed her pussy lightly in a circular motion as we watched Shellie rake her nails over one ass cheek and then the other.

On the screen Shellie was watching, Casey must have been crawling down the hall because, Shellie whispered, "So sexy, so erotic, so fucking hot." Her hand moved to the crease of her ass, a nail of one finger teasing her anus.

Moaning, Casey watched Shellie and her hips flexed back and forth. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "When she gets to the part of me fucking your ass, I want you to lift up, and remove the butt plug. I will apply lube to my dick and then you will sit down with it in your ass."

Casey whimpered as I spoke and then groaned deeply, her hips moving even more. I took my hand off her sex and then lightly slapped it. She gasped loudly, her hips jerking sharply. Her hips quivered hard and I whispered, "Hold it in."

She groaned long and loud before she said, "Yes.... Yes, Master, I will try."

I rested my hand on her sex and returned my full attention to the screen. Shellie now had a finger in her asshole to the second knuckle, her hips moving just enough to make the tight ring of skin around the finger move inward and then outward. She had shifted her upper body slightly so she could pinch her nipple with the other hand.

"What are you watching?" I asked sharply.

"You are fucking Casey's ass with the ball toy," Shellie said and then she moaned softly. "I can almost feel it in my own ass."

"When you see me climb on the bed, let me know. At that time you are free to touch yourself any way you like."

"Yes, Master," she said with a quick glance at the screen showing Casey and me. "Are you going to fuck her ass again?"

I grinned and replied, "No, she is going to fuck me with her ass and in the same position she is in now."

Shellie groaned and flexed her hips harder. Casey flexed her hips and then jerked as I patted her sex firmly with the hand covering it. "I wonder which one of you is going to come first and who will come the hardest." Both women groaned and moved their hips again.

When Shellie's hand moved off her breast and slowly moved down her stomach, she said, "You are getting on the bed, Master."

Casey quickly moved up onto her knees and fumbled around trying to get a grip on the butt plug. It was harder to get out than to get it in. I smiled as I pushed her hands away and pulled it out. She gasped loudly as her hips jerked back and forth.

I leaned forward, laid the plug on the coffee table, and picked up the lube. I lubed up my dick, closed the bottle, and dropped on the couch next to me. I used one hand to guide Casey back onto my lap as I used the other to position my dick.

When her ass touched the head of my dick, Casey whimpered softly. When the head touched her anus, she moaned and sat back quickly. Then she yelled as my dick rammed home in her ass several inches, her hips were jerking and bucking as she sat down even more. Her inner muscles were grabbing at my dick hard enough to stop her downward slide on it. She was coming the whole time she was moving.

Her ass cheeks touched my thighs and she stopped moving on the outside but her inner muscles were going ninety to nothing massaging my shaft from the base to the head. It took all of my control to keep from coming deep in her ass right then and there.

Shellie was moaning and groaning as her eyes swiveled back and forth between the file view and the web cam view in front of her. The finger in her ass was plunging in and out, as three fingers of the other hand rubbed back and forth over her swollen clit. She was well on the way to coming herself.

Casey had came first but I had the idea that Shellie would come harder. Her body was as tight as a bow and her stomach muscles were jerking and contracting as her orgasm built even higher. A moment later, she let out a long drawn out moaning wail as she came and came very hard. Her hips were jerking and bucking so hard she could not keep her fingers on her clit.

As Shellie started to come, Casey groaned deeply and slowly lifted her hips about three inches. Then she dropped back down sharply to sit on my lap. She continued to do this for several minutes. When she paused sitting on my lap, her asshole would grab my shaft and squeeze it.

I heard Shellie say, "Lean forward, rest your hands on his knees, and rock your hips up and down."

My eyes popped open. I had not even realized I had closed them. I saw Shellie peering intently at the screen on her laptop as she watched Casey fuck herself on my dick. Casey moved as Shellie had instructed her and then her ass started to move up and down tentatively at first and then with more confidence.

She settled into a rhythm that soon had me breathing raggedly as her tight ass slid up and down my dick. It had a tight grip and seemed to grow hotter and even tighter as time passed. I was fast losing control. A few moments later, I was right on the edge of coming, when Casey gave a sharp yell and sat down hard. My dick was rammed all the way in her ass and it was trying to crush me as she came. The next thing I knew, I was coming right along with her.

In the back of my mind, I could hear Shellie groaning from what seemed like a long ways off. I opened my eyes to see her sprawled out on the bed; two fingers rammed in her ass and her other hand flying over her clit. She was coming as hard as we were.

*****

Casey was lying on the couch next to me, asleep. Shellie was under the covers in her bed, and yawning. I smiled at her and said, "I hope you put in a wakeup call with the front desk or you're going to sleep through your meeting."

"I did earlier when I went to clean up," she said and then yawned again.

"You get some rest and call me when you are headed for the airport."

"I hope everything can be taken care of during this one meeting. I sure would like to be home for Christmas Eve," she said with a grin on her face.

"Did you notice the collar Casey had on?" Shellie nodded. "I started to take it off when we were cleaning up but she wouldn't let me. She said it was going to be her Christmas collar every year."

Shellie shivered under the covers and whispered, "Every year? That sounds like a long term commitment on her part."

I smiled and replied, "We'll see when the endorphins wear off if she still feels that way."

Shellie blew me a kiss.

"Just so you know, I plan on having Casey tied up in the wingback chair just the way you left her, when you get home, so get lots of sleep on the plane."

Shellie's eyes got big and she moaned softly. A moment later, she whispered, "I won't get any sleep at all thinking about that on the way home."

I chuckled and said, "Don't forget the three spankings you have coming and the ass fucking you want while watching me fuck Casey again. I might just let Casey sit on the corner of the bed and watch me fuck your ass at the same time. Or I could sit her up at the head of the bed so that every time I slapped your ass with my hips, your nose bumped against her pussy. The possibilities are endless."

Shellie was whimpering and moaning by the time, I stopped talking. "And you are to keep your grubby little paws off your clit and out of your pussy and asshole until you get home, understood?"

With a deep groan, Shellie whispered, "Yes, Master."

"Good night and sweet dreams," I told her with a grin just before I cut the connection.

I was still grinning as I covered Casey up, shut down the laptop, and headed for bed. This had already been a very good Christmas and it would only get better when Shellie got home. I was whistling Jingle Bells as I headed down the hall for the bed and some much needed sleep.

TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers