The Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmakah
Emmakah
9 Followers

"You penetrated her, now I want to see you fuck her good and hard! I don't want this bitch to be able to sit for a week." Joe leveled the gun to the back of Paulette's head, "And if I don't head a steady stream of cries, I will blow your brains all over your fuck-toy and take over the job myself!"

Paulette nodded mutely and said nothing as large tears washed down her cheeks. She plunged the cock into Lela's ass a few more pumps and listened to Lela's wailing. Blood was now dripping down and pooling up on the comforter on the bed. Joe sat back a bit and watched Paulette's round ass flexing as she fucked his wife and noticed how sexy it looked in the thong. His cock was now unbearably hard so he eased it out of his pants and stroked it a few times.

He set the gun down on the dresser and silently dropped his pants to the floor, totally unnoticed under Lela's screams. He walked closer to Paulette, reached around, and grabbed her tits. Paulette stopped her thrusts and stiffened under his touch. He could feel the hate coming off of her body and reached under the phallus to feel her clit. The vibrator was still humming away and he could feel the wetness drenching the fabric of the thong.

That was just about as much as he could take. He bent Paulette over his prone wife, sending the cock into her ass once again, and moved the thong away from Paulette's pussy.

He teased his cock against her downy pussy lips and felt her try to squirm away.

"Hmm, I wonder if this dyke has ever fucked a guy before." Joe asked, grabbing her head and turning it towards him. "You ever been fucked before?" Paulette was too mortified to actually answer she just shook her head in horror as she realized what was going to happen.

Joe wrenched Paulette up off of Lela and knocked his wife down to the floor. Her body fell but her hands were still handcuffed to the brass headboard.

"Now bitch you are going to watch as I fuck your little girlfriend here. What? Are you afraid once she has been impaled by a cock as nice as mine she will swear off women forever?"

Joe positioned her ass off the bed and knelt behind her spreading her legs wide apart. Her pussy was wet from the constant vibration so he felt he wouldn't need much lube. He placed his hands on her ass and eased her pussy back against his cock. Her rubbed the thick head of his penis against her hole feeling her tremble in fear. He paused just before plunging in to feel the tightness of her slick hole as eased his head in. Oh yeah, she was a virgin, he thought, she never has anything in this hole before. And that was when Joe rammed his cock full into Paulette's virgin pussy. She screamed as her pussy clamped down on this invading force, but then her hymen broke and the going got smoother.

"And now, Lela, your little dyke girlfriend broke her cherry too."

Paulette was crying and her sobs could be felt through her pussy as Joe fucked her. She was futilely trying to fight him off with her bound hands.

Then Paulette stopped her crying and relaxed her body. She could feel and odd sensation course through her and it felt almost akin to pleasure. What was happening? Was her body betraying herself even more?

She felt Joe plunging balls-deep inside her juicy quim and she was absent-mindedly wishing he would keep up the pace until her mind could sort out this wonderful building sensation. If he came, and stopped the plunging she might never get to see what was past the next horizon, what her body was leading her up to.

Finally when she reached the apex of her curiosity, she felt like a massive explosion went off, shuddering though her and causing her to scream aloud.

Behind her, Joe's tones softened. He was whispering softly and kissing her ear. He pulled out completely and was hugging Paulette's sweat drenched body against his.

"I hope that was as good as it sounded," Joe said to a very surprised Paulette.

Paulette turned around to look at Lela and found her smiling up at them.

"I love you baby," Joe said to Lela.

"I love you too. Merry Christmas. I'm glad you liked your present. Could you take the cuffs off now? They are so fucking tight!"

Emmakah
Emmakah
9 Followers
12