The Christmas Present

Story Info
Wife poses for photos and session gets out of hand.
7.8k words
4.27
300.5k
173
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
804 Followers

I'd asked Peter several times what he wanted for Christmas. He would usually say that he was 'right' and didn't need anything. But a few times Peter did say that he would like me to sit for a photographic session, you know, the ones where they do your hair and make-up and have you pose in nice lingerie.

Of course the catch was that my husband Peter wanted the photos to be fairly explicit! I kept telling Peter that I wasn't in my twenties any more and although my figure has more or less remained unchanged for the last twenty years I was now a woman of forty one years of age. Of course he would counter by agreeing that yes I was still a slim woman "with the body of a twenty year old!" He couldn't see a problem. He would even add that if anything I had gotten even better with age as my boobs had grown to a nice 'C' cup. What a nice husband.

Peter had taken photos of me in various stages of undress a number of times over the years. Now in the age of digital photography I have submitted to a few very explicit gynaecological type poses for Peter but I guess these were not good enough for him. He wanted a professional who knew correct lighting and depth of field and focus techniques to capture me for posterity. Jokingly one night Peter suggested that a good friend of ours named Stefano might help.

We have known Stefano for about twenty years and he has always been into photography. Recently Stefano had become semi-professional. His work was mainly wildlife and landscapes. Stefano has a terrific sense of humour, which is often reflected in the articles he wrote for various magazines. He has been single for most of the time I've known him, which doesn't seem to bother him. He is only around five foot six, about an inch or two taller than I am. He is also a bit overweight but what he lacks in looks he makes up for in personality. Still he is not my type; but I still like him a lot as a friend and feel very comfortable in his presence.

Peter told me he wouldn't have a problem with our old friend taking photos of me. Hell, my husband even thought that it might do Stefano some good to see some female flesh up close again!

Of course I didn't let on to Peter that I was seriously considering it. What the heck it might be a bit of fun, I remember thinking.

With only a few weeks to go until Christmas I decided to send Stefano an e-mail outlining my request. I mentioned that I was after some bikini and lingerie portraits taken and if we both felt comfortable with it maybe some partial nudity shots. Stefano quickly e-mailed me back, saying he would be delighted to be given the opportunity to help out. He had recently purchased a new digital camera that should help with the shoot nicely.

So then it was agreed that the weekend after next would suit us both. Peter would also be away at work for the next fortnight so he would be none the wiser.

During the week and a half preceding my photo shoot I went and had my pussy waxed leaving just a very small strip of pubic hair just above my slit. My bikini bottoms are very revealing so this was a necessity I felt. Then I worked on my tan whenever I could, sunbaking topless in my backyard, as one of the sets of lingerie I planned on wearing was of a very sexy see-through lace. I also decided that for a touch of detail I would change my silver belly-button bar and my hood ring for the beautiful gold set that Peter had bought me for our fourteenth wedding anniversary recently.

I had my fine, wavy, strawberry blond hair high-lighted the day before I was to go to Stefano's and applied a fresh coat of red nail-polish to both my finger and toe-nails. I felt well prepared.

* * *

Stefano lives about an hour's drive out of town in a nice country area. He is the joint owner of a twenty-acre property with a friend of his named Anthony. The property has an appealing rustic charm about it. There is a large pool surrounded by tropical gardens as well as a spa.

Stefano has his studio in a large air-conditioned room upstairs of the main house. Anthony has a bungalow quite separate from the main house.

Stefano assured me we would have total privacy as Anthony was out for most of the afternoon. He suggested we get the bikini shots done around the pool first then move up to the studio for the more intimate lingerie shots.

I had bought a chilled bottle of white wine and some beer on the way out to Stefano's. I was a bit nervous when I arrived but Stefano soon made me feel at ease with his jokes and stories.

I decided to have a beer with Steve (I liked to call him Steve as it is less formal) as we discussed the type of shots that I was after. Steve had a selection of magazines that we went through to get some ideas. He was very helpful pointing out various poses that would look good around the pool. Sports Illustrated had some nice bikini shots that I felt might do for starters. There were several men's magazines with some fairly tasteful nude and semi-nude poses that I hinted I might also like to try.

As Steve was setting up his camera I went and got changed into one of my favourite Wicked Weasel bikinis. The top is just a small triangular tie at the back halter and the bottoms are a very brief g-string; all in basic black. My husband loves the g-string as there is a seam running up the front in the middle that gives me a very pronounced "camels toe" as Pete likes to call it.

After slipping on a short sarong I met Stefano out by the pool. He paid me a nice polite compliment or two before suggesting we make a start.

The first series of shots were mainly of me lying around the pool, which I felt quite comfortable with. Then Steve suggested I stand up against the trunk of a smooth palm tree and move around a bit. I still had the sarong on and I became a little bolder. As Steve was shooting I slowly turned my back on him and poked out my firm little butt, gradually working the sarong up to expose my sun-tanned cheeks.

It wasn't long before the sarong was off. Steve appeared to barely notice the cut of my tiny g-string, although he did take some close-ups.

After about half an hour Stefano asked me if I was happy with the way it was going. As I felt very comfortable posing for him I suggested maybe we do a few slightly more "risque" shots, similar to some of the Picture magazine spreads. Of course this was fine by him, he said. So with my back to him I slowly removed my top to the clicking sound of Steve's camera. Then with my fingers in the band of my g-string I very gradually slid them down to my ankles, bending over as I went.

As I stepped out of my bottoms I walked over to the edge of the pool to lay on my back with my knee closest to Steve raised slightly. I closed my eyes and caressed myself slowly. My nipples were erect moments after I had touched them. I felt naughty lying there as Steve continued to take photos of me in the nude.

It was a fairly humid day, a typical sort of hot early Wet Season day and I was starting to look forward to moving up-stairs to Stefano's studio and into the air-conditioning so we could continue with the lingerie modelling. I decided to have a quick dip in the pool to cool off first, so still naked, I slipped into the refreshing water.

Steve took another final series of pictures of me as I slowly swam around. I noticed he was looking a bit hot too as sweat was trickling down his forehead, so I suggested he have a break and jump in the pool with me. I didn't need to say it twice and he quickly took his shirt off and still wearing his shorts casually hopped in the pool with me. Steve was the proper gentleman though and kept his distance as we talked. I must say, there is something very erotic about swimming naked and I found myself quite turned-on by the whole situation. My nipples were fully erect and I felt a warm and tingly feeling in my pussy!

Steve asked if I was sure that Peter would be all right with what we were doing. I assured him that Peter would be fine with it, "besides", I said, "Peter has said many a time that if I was going to screw some guy he wanted photos; explicit photos!" You should have seen the look on Steve's face when I told him that.

Now don't get me wrong, I had no intention of fucking our friend Stefano. After all he was a good friend and I didn't want to spoil that. He is also a bit too short for me; I like my men tall and rugged looking, like Peter.

We both agreed that we should hop out of the pool so we could get on with the next phase of the photo shoot; the lingerie shots.

Steve had hopped out and was sitting on the steps leading to the edge of the pool and I was reluctant to get out at first, even though he had already seen me naked, it had been from a slight distance. Emerging from the pool now would be just a bit too close, I thought, so I asked him if he would get me a towel first.

Stefano brought a couple of towels out and placed them on the table where we had our drinks earlier. I took a deep breath and slowly emerged up the steps and walked over; Steve took the opportunity to take another series of photos. He said my wet body was reflecting the natural light beautifully, so he was able to capture some terrific full-frontal photos.

I grabbed the towel and stood only a few feet from him. With my legs slightly parted I slowly dried myself to the sound of Steve's camera beeping madly as he took some more photos.

With the towel now around me I sat down. Steve had opened my bottle of wine and poured me a full glass; he then opened himself up another beer. We talked and joked around a bit more while I waited for my hair to dry out at the ends.

Half an hour later, and on my second glass of Chardonnay I was up-stairs in Steve's studio in my finest, sexiest lingerie. I had touched-up my make up and re-applied my red lipstick. It was time for the portrait shots. Again he made me feel very comfortable with his casual manner and I had no trouble trying out the different poses he suggested.

We did a series of shots on a couch, and then I changed into another set of lingerie. This was a lacy black set that was quite see-through; the tiny g-string covered practically nothing. This time I moved onto Steve's very large bed. The wine was having an effect on me at this stage, as I am not a very big drinker, and most of my remaining inhibitions were fading gradually.

I had on a pair of sexy stiletto high-heels and had put on some of my fine gold jewellery, which complemented my tan nicely. I felt pretty sexy and hoped that I looked the part too. I crawled around the bed on my hands and knees, poking my butt towards Steve's lens. I then laid on my back, pulling my legs into the air and very slowly spread my legs apart as Steve photographed me. I was really beginning to enjoy myself acting out the part of being an exhibitionist.

I thought about the type of pictures that I knew my husband liked, you know the Penthouse and Picture Premium shots that showed the lot! Hmmm, maybe? I thought pensively. Well I then decided to get into the classic 'doggie position', you know, with my backside poking up into the air. Steve was behind me. With my head and shoulders resting on the bed I reached behind and very slowly slid my g-string down to my knees. Stefano was very close to me at this stage and I knew he would have had a perfect view of my puffy pussy lips from between my slightly parted thighs. This is what Peter wanted, right? Well he was going to get it!

I slipped a leg out of my 'g' and with my eyes closed I began to rub my lips apart. I felt very juicy. Steve just kept telling how fantastic it looked. He said he just loved my body jewellery, as now I was sure he had an unrestricted view of my little gold clitoral-hood ring.

I was so turned on at this stage that I began to rub my clit as Steve kept on taking photos from all sorts of different angles. He told me I was being a bit cruel, as he hadn't been this close to a naked woman for a long time. Even so, not once did he attempt to touch me; I knew I had given him an erection, but he still managed to contain himself.

I was so engrossed in rubbing my hard little clit that I barely registered when I heard another voice in the room. I opened my eyes and there, standing not more than ten feet from me by the open door was Anthony! I gasped when I saw him and he looked as surprised as I did but he certainly wasn't averting his gaze from me so I quickly pulled a loose bed-sheet over my body.

Steve just cracked up laughing. The look on our faces he said was priceless. Of course he was still able to get a few more frames off like a true professional!

Anthony apologised for barging in, he said that he didn't realise we would be doing "porn shots!"

I had reached over for my glass of wine, my third glass, and in a few minutes I had gotten over my initial shock and complete embarrassment. I didn't know Anthony all that well, but while Stefano and himself were joking with one another I found myself sizing up the intruder. Hmm, tall, rugged, about Peter's age although not quite as good looking as my husband. I wondered?

I soon finished my third wine and with an impish look on my face I looked straight at Anthony, and, cleared my throat a little. Then, I asked him if he would like to do a bit of modelling with me? He looked around a bit shyly and then replied, "Yeah...why not, what sort of stuff did you have in mind?"

Gulping a little I said, "Oh, mmm, I don't know...maybe a bit of soft porn?"

You should have seen his eyes light up. I wondered what my husband was going to think of the next series of photos that I had in mind. Still I had absolutely no intention of fucking Anthony; he was just going to be a 'prop' of sorts.

Anthony readily agreed, he probably thought to himself that he was 'in'. Well that was not going to be the case. So I quickly clarified things again, 'soft porn only' okay! Also I stipulated that I didn't want Anthony to see me completely naked, heck, we hardly knew each other! So it was decided that he would wear a blindfold during the shoot, to which he readily agreed.

Steve suggested we make the shoot look like a story. Like the 'couples' pages of magazines like Penthouse and others. So I put on a very short mini-skirt for the effect and still wore my lacy black bra and stilettos. With Anthony standing in front of me I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly unbuckled his jeans, sliding them to the floor.

The next shock was mine. He wasn't wearing any underwear (which is not uncommon with fellows here in the tropics) and his cock was rapidly swelling before my eyes! His circumcised knob was large, his shaft thick and veiny. He looked to be about as thick as my husband Peter's cock. I did notice that Anthony's cock was only slightly longer than Peter's own six and a half inches, but he wasn't quite fully erect...yet!

I reached towards his cock and Stefano continued to take photos. His hard cock felt big and hot in my delicate hand. I lent forward and opened my mouth. Slowly I poked out my tongue and got to within an inch of licking his large helmet-shaped purple knob, Steve's camera busily capturing all the action in close-up. But I didn't let my lips touch his throbbing cock. This was soft porn...remember!

Next scene, well, I was just aching to have my sweet little pussy licked. I just love to have my pussy licked! What girl doesn't? So I then lay back down onto the bed lifting my skirt up and pulling Anthony's blindfolded head down towards my now spread thighs. I asked him to stick out his tongue as far as it would go. Then holding his head with one hand and spreading my hairless pussy lips with the other I positioned myself so close to his mouth that I could feel his warm breath on my cunt. Stefano took more photos. Oh, it was so tempting to rub my cunt in his face...

Next scene, this time I was a bit more 'daring'. After removing my lacy black bra I had Anthony move up onto me a bit further. Only this time I brought his head down onto my bare breast. He needed very little encouragement I must say. Within moments his mouth was fastened onto my right nipple! He started to run his hand over my near naked body while he sucked noisily on my firm breast.

I allowed him to open my legs even further apart with his knee and hand. His roaming hand now moved closer and closer to my moist pussy. When he was almost there I reached down and stopped him from going any further. Of course more photos were taken. This was going good so far, I thought. Peter was in for a surprise for sure as he really didn't think I had it in me to do something like this.

Next scene, I had Anthony lay on his back. His cock had swollen up even more! I was now sure that he was at least an inch...or maybe longer, than before. This time I hitched up my skirt even higher and straddled him. You know, reverse cowgirl style where I was now facing his feet. Kneeling on one leg and with my other stilettoed foot on the bed I positioned myself above his big thick cock. I reached down and held his pole up, pointing it towards the very moist entrance to my pleasure tunnel.

Slowly but surely I lowered myself down. I could see the clear liquid of Anthony's pre-cum glistening on the end of his erection. Then, with my other hand I gently spread my outer labia apart.

By this stage Anthony was groaning softly, I knew he wanted more. Heck, even I wanted more! I wanted to be filled with hard cock. These photos shoots aren't easy you know!

But no! I just couldn't. I could feel Anthony trying hard to force me down lower. I resisted as best I could. But he was quite strong. His large knob was almost there, almost touching my hairless entrance. He continued to wrestle me down even further.

Then I could feel it! His cock-head brushed against my moist little slit...just briefly. I was really having trouble keeping any distance now and again his large cock rubbed against my little hole, parting my lips open further.

Anthony's moans were getting louder and he was trying to thrust upwards into me desperately. Then suddenly he cried out, "Oh no...oh fuck..." and I could feel his cock begin to pulsate. I could feel it in my hand throbbing. His body seemed to stiffen up suddenly.

Then it happened. Suddenly a great spurt of cum gushed out of his cock. I could hear Steve saying excitedly, "The money shot.... job well done Anthony." And laugh heartily, all the while capturing the whole 'scene' on film. Well sorta film.

Anthony's massive ejaculation had squirted all over my poor little pussy, I'm sure the force of it even shot some of his cum inside of me! He gradually released his firm grip on my hips and I sat down on his belly. I still had a grip on his throbbing cock and I ran my hand up and down his length several more times until he had completely finished coming, then I stroked him a bit more to be sure!

He was still groaning, I was now laughing and Stefano said it was fantastic, as he was able to capture it all on 'film'. Anthony apologised, explaining that it had been a long time since he had sex last and what just happened with me was the most erotic thing to ever happen to him. I didn't mind, after all it was just a bit of fun...wasn't it?

I couldn't help myself now and started to rub myself back and forth along his stomach and chest, wiping his sticky cum onto him. I then said to Anthony, "Well you still haven't had sex, have you big boy!" Thinking to myself how close I was to actually letting him plunge his big rod into my aching pussy only moments before.

I looked over and noticed Steve still had a bulge in his shorts. When I mentioned this to him he told me he now had the worst case of 'blue balls' ever! Steve commented about how lucky he thought Anthony was. I must admit, I felt a bit sorry for Steve's condition but hey, I was also very worked-up. I needed to come too! I just knew it wouldn't take very long to get me off if I rubbed my clit for a little bit.

coops181
coops181
804 Followers