The Christmas Wish

Story Info
Santa's helpers are there to fulfill your Christmas Wish.
808 words
4.13
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft thud on the roof was barely audible, yet it woke young Jason up with a fright.

"What the??" he thought. "Shit! Someone's on the roof!"

Grabbing his hockey stick as he leapt out of bed, Jason dashed to the window, his mind racing.

"I'll deal with this burglar and show those arseholes that I'm no Mummy's Boy!"

Jason was 18, lived at home with his parents and was still a virgin, a combination his mates constantly ribbed him about. They'd push him around saying, "Hey Mummy's Boy, you can't even pull a girl, let alone fight like a man! You can't even take a girl out without Mummy's approval." There would be no point in going out with a girl Mother didn't like." Jason thought, "She'd never let her in the house."

Slowly and quietly, Jason opened his window and lent out thinking, "They'll see that I'm not to be messed with when I've sorted this burglar out." He heard something rolling down the roof and looked up, at the same moment that the object hit him in the face, "SPLAT!"

"Shit!' Thought Jason as he wiped the smelly substance from his hands and looked at it,

"IT'S COW SHIT!!" Then it suddenly disappeared from his hand and face like magic, just as if it were never there. "Weird?" he thought to himself.

Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a figure with a big bag disappear through the bathroom window. "Gotya!" Jason said quietly as he raced back inside and headed for the bathroom, then he heard a noise from the lounge. "The presents! They're after the Christmas presents!"

Jason peered around the door, his hockey stick raised. There in the dark, he could make out a figure with its back to him, bent at the waist. It had a big bag in one hand and was taking things out of it to place under the tree with the others.

"Santa?" Jason thought quizzically.

Hockey stick still raise, Jason flicked the light on. "Holy Mother of Jesus!" Jason said out loud. In front of him and bent over at the waist, was a beautiful woman, the sort of woman he'd only ever seen in those girlie calendars.

Shiny black knee high boots, followed by a pair of firm creamy thighs that led up to a perfect arse wearing a red g-string. A red jacket with white fur lining, held at the waist by a big black belt. The standard Santa hat hung down from her head as she stayed bent over and looked back at him from between her legs and saying, "Dammit! My first night out and I get caught."

Jason lowered the stick, his mouth opening and closing like that of a fish out of water. "Sa, Sa, Santa?"

"No I'm not Santa." she said, "I'm a probationary helper, and I think I might have blown it."

Jason fidgeted nervously as he looked at this woman with her jacket buttoned so low that he could see her pierced belly button, also so short that it didn't even cover her arse.

"Um, I um, yes, I think you did." Jason said, blushing as he felt the sticky mess form in his pyjama pants. "Mother would not approve of this." he thought.

Looking down at a note pad she said, "Are you Jason?"

" Ummmm, yes..." he mumbled.

"Well maybe this isn't so bad then. I can still grant your Christmas Wish and I know you won't tell anyone." she said as she walked toward him undoing her belt.

She dropped the jacket and stood so close that the hard nipples of her perfect breasts pressed against his chest. All she wore now were the boots, the g-string and the hat. She held the note book up and read out loud,

"Christmas Wish List, Jason Stevens, wants to get laid!"

Jason went bright red, "It says that?"

"It certainly does big boy1" she said as she looked down and his pyjama pants magically fell down to reveal a raging hardon. "In fact you're the first of a few good boys I have on my list with the same wish, you must have been really good." Then she took his sticky hard cock in her hand and led him to the lounge. Jason laid back on the couch speechless, then Santa's horny helper undid a clip at the side of her g-string and peeled it away to reveal her perfectly trimmed little smoo.

"No, Mother definitely wouldn't approve." thought Jason.

"Merry Christmas Jason." Santa's horny helper cooed as she slowly lowered her hot and tight little pussy onto his stiff pole, finally taking his cherry.

"Oh well..." Jason thought as she swallowed his hard cock whole with her tight pussy, "Who really gives a fuck if Mother approves,. After all, it is Christmas..."