The Chronicles of a Slut

Story Info
My first fuck.
4.5k words
4.17
105.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previewing the most memorable moments of my life, the day that I lost my virginity, I can still remember mom pulling me out of the bed.

"Good morning honey! Happy birthday!"

"What? It's morning already?" I could hardly get up from bed as mom pulled me up.

"Oh thanks mom!"

"Now hurry up, you gott'a go to school now."

"Okay mom!"

"Get up and take your bath now."

"Yeah"

It was my birthday. I had turned eighteen, and a strange sense has entangled me from within. This sense has been around for a few days now. Living in India, I was never indulged in any kind of sexual activity before, except of course - masturbation, which also happened to be my favourite (till then). I had been in deep thoughts for quite a few days. I had been thinking about doing it lately. This was the day I was eagerly waiting for. Now I had become legally eligible to do "it".

I went to take bath. I could hardly take the excitation down there now. I reached out to grab hold of my now very wet pussy. I took a touch down there, and tasted myself. I was really wet. Slowly, I started swirling my fingers there on my clit. I love the feeling. It made me ecstatic. I could hardly take it any more, and without waiting a moment more, I rubbed two fingers against my hole. After fucking myself for what seemed to be hours, I came hard.

"Take your lunchbox honey."

"Sure mom! By the way mom, can I go out with my friends after school today?"

"Sure honey, but don't be too late. Be back before seven. We have a party here."

"All right mom! Thanks!"

This had to be it. I had to do it before coming back home.

Riding my bicycle, I could feel the upthrust of the bicycle seat on my pussy. It made me even more horny. Somehow, I paddled for about twenty minutes and I was there at school. Going with friends to fuck for the first time, was undoubtedly the dumbest idea one could ever have here in this place. For guys, it is okay, but for a girl it is more like a taboo kind of thing. One thing was for sure - I had to go alone, wherever it was I wanted to go.

All day long, I stared at every guy's crotch I could see, wondering how long and hard he would be. But fucking someone that I knew was out of the question. I had never had a boyfriend. And making one, just to have a fuck could earn me a bad name, in case the matter is out. The day lasted way longer than I could have imagined. People were wishing me birthday, and I could not help but stare at guys with my eyes filled with greed and lust. The whole thought of getting fucked had made me even more wet than I had ever been.

Finally, the school was over. I still could not figure out a way to get laid. And then, suddenly, at the most unexpected moment, I overheard a guy talking to his friends,

"Hey guys, my parents aren't gonna be home today. Let's get together and have some fun shall we?"

All guys exclaimed in some suspicious tone, "Yeah! Sure!"

"Ashish, you got the CDs?"

"Yep. All three of them!"

"By the way, where are your parents anyway?"

"Out to a girl's birthday party. Some office colleague's daughter."

"Aren't they taking you along?"

"No I just said I had some studying to do."

There was a lust filled grin on his face, and then, I recognized him. He was Saurav. His father was my father's boss. But fortunately, he had never seen me. So, it was my birthday party they were talking about. What could those CDs possibly be? I wondered. As they started embarking their bicycles, I decided to follow them.

"Hey Ria! Happy birthday yaar!"

"Thanks Sunil!" This guy had shown up at a very wrong time.

"So, what's the plan today?"

"Nothing much..."

I could see those guys starting to dissappear down the street. I discovered that if I don't follow them now, I might get late. I rode up my cycle, and without looking at Sunil, utterred,

"Hey Sunil, I gott'a go now. See you in the party!"

"Okay."

I could feel his stare on my back now. He must be surprised why I was in a hurry.

I almost lost those guys, when I came up to the turning at the end of the street. They were headed towards the right side. I quietly followed them through a few turnings, after which I saw them getting down their cycles. That must be Saurav's house.

Slowly, getting closer to the house, after all of them went inside, I parked my bicycle in front their house. Not having any idea of what to do, I decided to peek through the window, trying to figure out what their "fun" was about. I could hear some voices of a woman. As I ascended closer to the window, I figured that the voices were actually moans, which suddenly turned into screams, and as soon as they did, I ducked beneath the wall, trying to hide myself there. I was scared that if someone might see me, I might be postered as a thief or something. Luckily, the locality was quite deserted. There were houses, but no kids playing around or anything. Gathering some courage, I slowly went closer to the window, and peeked inside. The boys were facing opposite to the window. And in front of them, what I saw, left me dumbstruck. I could not believe my eyes.

The boys were watching a TV, which had a VCD player on the top of it. Two men were ramming their penises inside a woman's holes. One of them was fucking her in her vagina, and the other was filling her asshole. I could not figure out what to make of it, but one thing was for sure - this made my work easier. These guys must be very horny by now. The sight of sex made me even more hornier, which left me way more wet. I could feel my panty sticking up to my pussy due to my pussy juices. I decided, it was time for me to get inside and give these guys a little surprise - my little surprise.

I rang the calling bell. Suddenly, the sound of the TV went off. There was some sounds of shoes. The guys must be cleaning up, to cover any evidence of their adultery. Unaware of what was coming, Saurav opened the door.

His face was filled with his sweat - the sweat of fear. The fear of being decloaked from his decency. Looking questioningly at me, he asked,

"Yes?"

"I think you guys need me."

"What?"

I could sense the obviousness of the surprise. It was not everyday that some strange girl comes up at your door and says that you need her. Well, at least not in the sexual sense.

Before I could say something, he asked again,

"What do you want?"

I figured that this could not be said in words. Pulling apart my shirt (the normal uniform in my school was shirt and skirt for girls), I showed him a glaring and heavenly vision of my fair breast skin peeking through my thin black bra.

"You!"

And as soon as I said that word, nature took over. He held me by my hand and pulled me inside the house, and looked out of the door, checking to see if someone was looking. Then he rammed the door shut. Looking surprisingly at me, he said, trying to hide the stammerring in his voice,

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you guys watching an adult movie. Thought we could help each other."

Now I was really talking as if I had gotten laid about a hundred times. But I didn't want to look silly in front of these boys.

The other guys came out of the other room, looking at me.

"Who is she?"

"Yeah, she looks like she's from our school."

I could see the element of surprise in their faces.

"Introduce yourself first."

Saurav's voice had a demanding tone.

"I'm Ria. I'm one year junior to you guys."

"Isn't it your birthday today?"

"Yes that's me."

"Okay guys, she says she saw us watching the blue film. She says we could help each other."

This left the boys looking at each other and then turning towards me with lustful eyes.

Turning to me, he snapped me with another question.

"What do you mean we could help each other? Be clear will you? Or is it that you are blackmailing us?"

"No no, I'm not blackmailing."

This could be the point of no return. Something inside me was trying to convince me not to do it. But the dampness of my panty would not let me let this chance go. Finally, recovering from my own fight between the sense of righteousness and lust, I let lust take over, and told them the truth.

"Actually, I turned eighteen today, and I have never seen a penis before. I saw you guys watching a blue film, and thought may be you will show me."

"Fuck yeah!" I could hear their excitement in their voices.

Saurav stood in front of me and said,

"Undress my pant and see for yourself."

I could see their bulges under their pants now. Slowly, I got down on my knees and opened his pants. His penis was rock solid and was bulging way out of his underwear. I, then slowly and very carefully undid his underwear. His dick sprang out. Trying to be more innocent, I said,

"I don't know what to do now. Can you guys please show me?"

"Yes. Now lick that."

Filled with lust, I could now feel that my whole panty had become wet due to my pussy juices. I sticked out my tongue and pulled his foreskin down to the point where I could see his pink penis meat. I licked that pink part. Saurav went into ecstacy. Seeing that, the other guys felt unable to hold it down. One boy came and held me by my hip, and pulled me to a nearby bedroom and slammed me down on the bed. Saurav started kissing me passionately. I responded to his passion. As he opened his mouth, I sticked out my tongue deep inside his mouth. Then one guy started ripping off my shirt. Another pulled my skirt. Someone pulled off my bra and started sucking my nipples which were erect and hard now. Then I felt another tongue swirl around my other nipple, and then he slightly bit that nipple with his teeth. The room filled with moans, and the boys started laying their hands all over my body. Now I felt my whole panty getting damp with my pussy juice. I could feel the wetness starting from my pussy, extending up to my

ass.

Now although I had never got naked in front a boy before, but losing my virginity to so many boys was a piece of cake. I felt awkward having the feeling of boys lurking all over my body, but that only made me hornier and my pussy juices took no pity on me and decided to flow on and on. I felt like a slut.

I was now lying naked only in my panty in front of five boys, as I could count now. They had all undressed. I was surrounded by five boys with their cocks hard as rocks, which created bulges in their pants.

"I think she is ready guys."

One of them said.

"Yeah! She's all wet. Look at her panty!"

I decided to interrupt.

"Please be gentle. This is my first time. Please make love and don't hurry those in there."

"Don't worry baby! It's our first times too. Except for Rohit, who has fucked his girlfriend before.", one of them said pointing to a tall guy sitting next to my right nipple, smiling towards me as he tugged on it. I could only manage to smile back.

"So, get yourselves naked will you?"

And as soon as I said those words, they all undid their dresses and within under ten seconds, I had the feast of my life ready in front of me. Five naked boys, ready to fuck all the holes of a virgin girl. I looked at Saurav and said, "Please get me naked and put that in will you? What are you waiting for?" I looked at his now huge penis as I said that.

He took no moment, and opened my panty and sticked his penis in the opening of my pussy. It was warm. I had now felt the first penis of my life on my pussy lips. Then without waiting for a moment more, he thrust it deep inside me. A shriek escaped from my mouth, as I felt the pain beginning to hurt me. Then pain in my pussy was too much to take. His penis was way too longer than my fingers and had gone into depths I had never dared to probe. I could feel his penis extend beyond my vagina and in my womb. Probably because I was younger than him or whatever the reason was, his cock was just too long for me. The other boys' instinct took over quickly. Without bothering to wait for my permission, a guy put his dick in my mouth, and all of a sudden, pushed it deep in my throat. Two guys sucked on my nipples as Rohit thrusted his long hard penis up my anus. The pain was unbearable, but the pleasure continued unabated.

Saurav's penis easily slid in and out, being lubricated by my pussy juices. Rohit had a little problem fucking my ass, as it was not lubricated at all. Then I felt something wet going in my ass. Noticing from the sound, Rohit was spitting on his penis to lubricate it. Now although Saurav's ramming gave some bearable pain, but Rohit's thick cock stretching my anal opening and going straight up to my rectum, was too much of a pain to take. As the boys continued to fuck all of my holes, slowly my openings adjusted to the pain, and then the real pleasure started.

The whole room got filled with the moans and groans of the boys, mixed with my own suppressed moans. As Rohit and Saurav simultaneously thrusted their penises up my holes, I let out a groan of pleasure from my blocked mouth.

As they kept fucking me, suddenly, I felt the penis of the boy in my mouth twitch, and suddenly it went warmer than before. He then let out a loud groan, and I felt some fluid injected at high speed through my throat, while some drops of it ended up on my tongue. I figured it was his sperm. The liquid that was used to make babies, as I had learnt in my biology class. Another moan escaped my mouth as I realized that I had recieved my life's first drop of sperm. I decided to swallow the juice. It was slightly salty and very slimy. His cock kept twitching till he finished his load, and the last drop of sperm came out of his penis, and ended up on my tongue. I sucked hard on his penis to clean out the last drop of his sperm and swallowed it all. His spunk had made me feel happier than ever. It felt a sluttish feeling down my gut. He then slowly pulled his penis out of my mouth. And as soon as he did, I felt the sucking on my left nipple vanish and another cock replaced his, and occupied my now empty mouth.

As Saurav and Rohit continued their assault on my lower holes, Rohit's cock suddenly twitched and he let out a large quantity of sperm deep in my rectum. His load was thick and just way too much as compared to the guy who fucked my mouth. Yet he kept ramming my anus till the last drop of his cum left the tip of his penis. As he emptied the last drop of his cum in my asshole, the guy sucking my right nipple left hold of my nipple and got ready to replace Rohit. As Rohit pulled out his penis out of my anus, he thrusted his inside me. Now this guy did not have a cock as long as Rohit's but, his was much thicker. The further stretching of my anus made me ecstatic, and I passed out out of pleasure. When I regained my senses, my mouth was full of hot thick slimy cum, and the guy who was fucking my mouth was pulling out his tool. I licked the tip of his dick as he exited my mouth, brushing his love wand against my lips I swallowed his cum too. Then the guy fucking my asshole twitched and let go of his sperm.

Now, after having finished off four boys, and having had every drop of their cum, I was feeling like a woman. I was feeling like a true slut, who would fuck anyone for the simple pleasure of spunk getting inside her. I could feel that I was no more just a girl. I was a woman now. Surprisingly enough, Saurav had a hell lot of stamina. He was still fucking my no more virgin taut pussy. Seeing my body unoccupied, as the rest of the boys were watching the first sexual love of their lives being fucked by their friend who had somehow made it possible for them to lose their own virginities today, Saurav pulled my legs on his sides, and lay flat on top of me, still humping me.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not any more", I managed to whimper.

Advancing towards my mouth, he kissed me passionately. With him still humping me to ecstacy, I responded with my tongue swirling around his. Then all of a sudden I felt a twitch in my pussy walls, which extended to my womb due to his long thick shaft, and as I realized he is going to cum now, he withdrew his tongue from my mouth and broke the kiss. Then in a sudden undefined hurry, he utterred,

"Oh Ria! I love you so much!"

"Ohhh", he groaned loudly, and then spurted glob after glob of endlessly releasing cum deep in my pussy, still ramming my tight hole, which sent me beyond the limits. My whole body started shaking severely. My body squirmed with intense pleasure and tension. The amount of pleasure that I was having at this moment cannot be explained in words. Simply put, probably this is what they call heaven. This feeling was exactly what I had been waiting for for so many years. His hot sperm filling my virgin baby-bag left me in pure horrifying ecstacy. And with a final thrust, which almost overshot me over the other edge of the bed, he spurted the final glob of his cum deep in my womb. Unknowingly, I have been whimpering and screaming with ecstatic pleasure as Saurav was filling my love hole with all his love. I felt the hot liquid flowing inwards as my orgasm slowly subsided and my shaking and shivering and squirming finally settled. My body felt very relaxed now.

As he pulled out of my pussy, I could see my own blood and his spunk on his shaft. He again kissed me passionately. I lay there on the bed, finally feeling like a woman.

"So, I guess you don't even know some of us yet.", one of them said coming

closer to me, knowing that we all had had our share of the "fun".

"Yeah, you guys should really tell me your names now. You know, may be we could get together some time soon again."

The guys introduced themselves. The guy who was biting my left nipple and later fucked my mouth, the short guy with blue eyes was Abhijeet. The one who was tugging on my right nipple and later fucked my anus was Ashish. And the one who took over my mouth at the very beginning of the beautiful bed fuck was Rahul.

"So, who did you like the most?"

I looked at Saurav with a naughty look on my face, and lust in my eyes, and

said, "Is there still a doubt about that?"

Saurav gave me his lust filled grin.

"I should go now guys, I got a party to host."

"Happy birthday Ria!"

"Thanks guys!"

As I sat up, I felt the cum in my pussy and anus starting to roll out of my holes. I had soaked the bed wet with the boys' cum and my blood. I scooped out a handful from each hole and tasted once again the sweet taste of a man's cum. I got back in my dress and as I reached for the door, Saurav came and said, "Thanks Ria!" and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We kissed for some time, and then I bid goodbye to my lovers.

As I got out of the door, I saw a boy riding his bicycle towards the road to school. For a moment I thought it was Sunil, but then there must be so many boys going this way.

Somehow, I returned back home, and had the strange satisfaction. The satisfaction of having returned home a woman, after setting out as a teen girl.

"Happy birthday darling!", my father said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks dad!", I said as I kissed him back.

Mom then instructed me to go to my room and change into my birthday dress. I went inside my room, and as I undressed and got naked, I felt my holes still wet and lubricated with all the cum that was inside, although they had begun drying up. And suddenly, I forgot about the birthday party and the birthday dress, and started wondering, did daddy get the smell of cum on my cheek?

Then I struck into the obvious answer. Had he, it would have reflected on his face. I looked at my dress. It was a small skirt and a blouse, greatly decorated enough to be termed as a birthday dress for a darling little daughter. Of course, I would have received a differrent treatment, had they come to know that their darling little daughter was not little anymore.

I got dressed and went out to the living room, where the cake and candles and the guests were waiting for me.

12