The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright boy, you have earned the pussy now," Melinda told weakly as she sank into the couch. Her legs were so weak and she was so drowsy from cumming

She made him sit on the couch and sucked his dick to get it all wet, then she climbed astride him. His Aunt crouched over him, held up his cock and slowly lowered her pussy. She rubbed his thick head up and down her slit, dripping onto it. Then she slowly inserted the thick head into her hungry cunt. Both of them moaned as his thick shaft was slowly swallowed up between her thick, engorged pussy lips. Melinda sank down on him until his entire length was buried inside her and his thick balls were nestling between her ass cheeks. She moaned so sweetly as she tortuously ground her hips into him.

"Oh baby, this feels so good. You are filling me up with your big, fat cock. I wanna fuck you Nigga...."

Melinda wrapped her arms around his neck and feasted on his lips, tasting her pussy. He snaked his amrs around her hips and sank his fingers into her pliant ass cheeks. Melinda rode his cock gently, slowly, relishing every little inch of his long cock.

"Oh shit! I love that fat, long dick. Fuck..." she moaned into his lips as she devoured them. Then she held up a tit and fed him, stuffing her nipples into his mouth as she rode his cock, sending it sloshing in and out of her dripping, tight, hot pussy.

"Oh shit Jay! Squeeze on my tits and suck my nipples hard Nigga!!!" Melinda cried and started riding his dick hard.

Her hips whipped up and down as she pounded his crotch, sending his cock banging into the depths of her itching pussy. Jay nearly sucked the nipples off her thick tits as he fucked her back lustily. Suddenly Melinda's cunt was contracting around his cock. She fucked his dick wildly and came screaming. Jay felt his balls gather up for another explosion. However, Melinda suddenly jumped off his cock and pinched his balls, killing his orgasm.

"Control it boy," she growled. "I ain't said you could cumm yet Nigga!"

Melinda felt powerful as she eased onto her back and grabbed her feet and spread her legs wide open, leaving her pussy at his mercy. She commanded Jay to kneel between her legs and shove his dick up her pussy.

"I want you to fuck the shit out me Jay. But don't you fucking cumm! When you feel yourself getting close, pull it out and come cool it down in my mouth, you hear..."

Jay grunted and shoved his dick up in her. He gazed down at his idolized Aunt lying before him, spread wide open, with his thick cock jutting out of her gaping pussy. And she was begging for his dick, his Uncle's under fucked wife.

Something vicious grabbed hold of him. He grabbed her hips and started hammering her pussy, sending his thick dick sloshing in and out of her dripping, stretched hole. Melinda loved a hard dicking. As Jay repeatedly yanked her onto his cock whilst he hammered it deep into her, she fell into a frenzy, crying and throwing her hips lustily at him. Their hungry bodies pounded into each other, producing fleshy, succulent slaps.

"Oh yes! That's it Jay... Fuck my pussy! Fuck the shit out of me Nigga!!!"

Melinda came hard all over his dick. She grabbed his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her pussy savagely on his cock. Jay's cock swelled to huge proportions and Melinda contracted her cunt around him, squeezing him like she had a hand in her cunt. The young man put his back in it and fucked her harder and harder. His balls slapped between her ass cheeks as his cock plunged in and out of her. As he felt his balls beginning to contract, he pulled his cock out and fed it into her mouth. Melinda sucked him slowly, drinking his precum.

Then she bent over and offered him her ass. Jay gasped as he gazed at the thick, round chocolate ass. He gave her cheek a smack and it hardly even moved. For a second, Jay thought of pulling off her thong. Then instead, he fished it out of her crack and hooked it over a thick, chocolate ass cheek. He eased his bursting cock into her slit and ploughed it in to the hilt. He sank the fingers of both hands into her cheeks and slowly pulled her back and forth. Jay fucked his Aunt doggy style, stroking and squeezing her beautiful, thick ass cheeks.

"Do it slowly and smoothly, pull it almost all the way out and then slide it back in. But you gotta be smooth. Dance in my pussy baby..." His Aunt told him.

Jay took her advice and did exactly as she said as he fucked her pussy from the back. When she told him to step up the tempo he did, slapping his lusty hips into her pliant ass. She then told him to elevate her hips and pump her up and down his cock whilst he rammed his dick into her. From then on, he needed no further instructions.

And she could not have given them either. His Aunt was in a frenzy, screaming and banging her fists into the couch as she tossed her head sending her hair flying wildly. She was in the throes of a shattering, prolonged orgasm. Each thrust form his cock was driving her wilder. Jay suddenly felt a desire to find out just how far he could take his aunt. He whipped his Aunt up and down his cock, ramming his dick deep into her repeatedly. At one point she tried to get away, but he held her in place and kept fucking her hard. Melinda jammed her face into the couch to stifle her cries and her body jerked and writhed out of control, but Jay kept fucking her.

Finally, Melinda just collapsed into the couch. Her gaping pussy was contracting as if it was breathing. She gasped and groaned, her body rocked by sharp spasms. Her eyes were glazed over and her tongue was lolling out of her mouth. She had a blissful smile on her face.

Chapter 5: Go hard on a bitch

Jay lit a joint and sat besides her. He slid two digits into her pussy and kept them buried there.

"Thanks Jay. That was wonderful, you nasty Nigga. I needed that. Its a long time since Eddy ever made me cumm this hard."

"Stop bringing that motherfucker up!" Jay told her.

"Jay, its not as if the whole thing is just going by me easily. I feel shit. Honestly. I have never cheated on your Uncle. I don't even know how I will face him. I mean, I love Eddy. Its just that..." her eyes welled up with tears.

"Oh stop this shit Melinda. You seduced me coz you needed dick. Now, a Nigga needs to cumm."

Jay stood over his Aunt and wagged his dick in her face.

"You want me to suck your dick, so you can cumm all over me?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Make me do it!"

"Do it! I mean, I made you cumm and shit!"

"Make me do it Jay. Make me suck your cock like a slut. Fuck my face. Take me and make me do it. Don't be a soft, gay ass Nigga." Melinda spat on his cock. "Be a real Nigga, Nigga! Go hard on a bitch!" She spat on his cock again, her eyes blazing cheekily into his.

Jay felt something come over him and he snatched a handful of her hair. "Suck my dick, bitch!"

"Now that's some weak ass, lame ass shit, Nigga!" Melinda giggled.

Jay pulled on her hair and made her wince.

"Ouch. You're hurting me."

He didn't give a fuck. He grabbed his cock and slapped her face with it. He rubbed it all over her face. She started shivering and trembling with excitement. Jay realized she was enjoying being dominated. He shoved his face between his legs, made her eat his balls, he slapped her face with his cock then shoved it in her greedy mouth and yanked it out, with loud pops. He played with her, teased her with it, making her have to chase it. His Aunt was now a frenzy. Her eyes were blazing with excitement and her nostrils were flaring wildly. She was now a feverish cock slut and he found that wonderful.

He forced her jaw open and shoved his cock in.

"Suck that damn fucking cock bitch!" Jay snapped.

He threw his dick into her mouth and she sucked it like she wanted to devour him. She was ravenously slurping, sucking and dribbling away. She then spat his dick out, scooped her tits together and tit fucked the youngster, impressing him with her naughtiness. "Aunt Melinda the best, huh Nigga?" she teased and sucked his dick head, whilst she massaged the throbbing shaft with her soft, hot breasts.

Melinda's greedy lips worked magic on his balls and cock till he was close to exploding.

"Jay, I want you grab my hair and bang my face away on that cock. Fuck the taste out of my mouth. Knock me out with your big dick!"

"I don't wanna hurt you," Jay said hesitantly, though the idea was very appealing to him.

"Nigga I ain't made of glass. Besides, it takes more that that little cock of yours to hurt a real bitch like me..."

"Oh yeah!" Jay sneered and grabbed two handfuls of her hair. He pumped his dick into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and held it wide open for him to use for her pleasure. He banged his dick into the back of her mouth making bubbles and froth gather at the corners of her dribbling, thick lips. He thought she would protest at the brutal face fucking, but she didn't He realized she was relishing the feeling of surrendering herself completely to him, and being used so carnally.

Jay felt such an exhilarating thrill. She was bowing down, succumbing to his cock. His cock swelled to an impossible size, stretching his Aunt's lips close to bursting. Jay fucked her face hard, making her dizzy. His balls finally exploded and he spurted his cumm into her mouth. Suddenly, she spat his dick out and said,

"Shoot it in my face. Cumm all over me Nigga! Make me your cumm bucket." He blasted her face, then her tits, making her a mess. As his cumm hit her, she shuddered and moaned.

As he sat back and recovered, his Aunt scooped up his thick cumm and ate it off her fingers.

When his cellphone rang, he was surprised to realize that it was already twelve. His Mum was calling to find out where he was. Jay lied that he was at a party with some friends of his. She said not to stay out too late.

"Gosh!" Melinda cooed, stroking his cock. "Jay, you got a lot of raw talent. You are a diamond in the rough, and I am going to cut you and make you sparkle," she started stroking his cock.

"Look, I don't think I am gonna get it up again. Its even beginning to ache and shit..." Jay said.

"We will see about that..." Melinda said naughtily.

His Aunt surprised him by going down and licking his ass. She tongued his entire crack, then she smeared her lips against his hole and sucked on it. Groaning impatiently, she pushed his legs up and feasted with hunger on his dark, puckered hole. Jay went crazy with pleasure as her tongue slithered in and out of his hole. She then finger fucked his ass as she sucked on his dick. Jay had a beautiful orgasm. His cumm did not explode but simply poured out into her mouth in torrents and she drank him down eagerly.

When she told him to eat her ass, Jay was hesitant.

"Eat my ass Nigga, and I will let you fuck it..." Melinda sat her thick ass on his face and taught Jay how to eat her real properly. As Jay thought of fucking the sexy, thick, heart shaped, gorgeous, silky brown ass a carnal, all consuming lust seized him. He flipped her on her knees and devoured her ass with a vengeance. He ate her crack and penetrated her hole with his tongue. Melinda pushed her ass back at him, pulling her cheeks wide apart and screaming for him to tongue fuck her ass hole and finger fuck her pussy. Jay did it lustily until she came all over his face.

Then Jay was allowed to fuck his Aunt's ass. She bent over and made him feed lube into her hole and loosen it up with his thick digits. Then she commanded him to insert his thick cock slowly into her tiny hole. Jay pushed his excited cock and her tiny hole impossibly mushroomed open around his thick head. There was an audible pop as his head passed her sphincter.

At first, Melinda told him to stay still whilst she gently rolled her ass and rocked him in and out of her hole. Jay moaned sweetly, her hole was so hot and tight. Slowly, she began fucking his thick pole with her stretched ass hole.

Jay enjoyed fucking his first ass. His cock grew so hard and large, that he had to pull it out a couple times and lube it and her hole. Finally, he was allowed to fuck his Aunt Melinda's asshole hard and fast. She went crazy as he gutted her, and he had to gag her screams by shoving her face into the couch as she came hard on his dick.

Jay sprayed her guts full of cumm.

Jay's back was aching from all the sex and his cock was feeling raw. However, as he gazed at his Aunt's beautiful, naked body, his dick stirred. Gosh, he wished he could fuck her forever. His Aunt sucked his dick once more, suckling gently on it and coaxing the cumm out of him, before sending him home.

Chapter 6: Dr Knock-Boots' Internship

The following day, Jay returned to finish up the porch. As he worked and watched his Aunt play on the lawn with her kids, Jay felt guilty and ashamed of his carnal activities with his aunt. However, as he gazed at her fine, sexy curves, Jay knew he would be fucking her again.

He stayed for dinner once more. Once the kids were in bed, he and Melinda ripped each other's clothes off and fucked. Melinda showed him some new tricks as they fucked each other senseless.

Melinda then made him a proposal. She wanted to fuck him once a week. She would pay him for it too. Jay would have done it for free, but she had her reasons.

"Look, as long as money is exchanging hands, its clear that this is a business transaction. I do not intend to leave your Uncle, but I need your cock. We are playing with fire, so I don't want anyone developing stupid feelings. Can you handle it?"

Jay looked at her pussy and nodded.

"Take this as a paid internship, by the time I am finished with you, you'll be the best fucker this side of the Atlantic, boy..."

He dropped by her house in the afternoon, once a week. They would fuck for five hours, till she had to pick up the kids. When his Uncle was out of town, he would drop by and spend the night in the bedroom, fucking his Aunt. Melinda gave him useful pointers on how to use the vagina, when to hold back and when to blast a mouth, pussy or ass hole full of cumm. Jay was an eager student and a fast learner. After a while, she didn't even need to issue instructions. Jay now knew how to turn her out and fuck her out of her mind. Melinda had never had such wild, carefree, carnal dirty sex. She once even confided to Jay that she was glad he was her husband's nephew, or she might have developed some stupid longings and ideas.

Their sex kept getting better, dirtier and wilder. His Aunt liked it when Jay dominated her, dirty talked her, made her do dirty, naughty things, and fucked like a horny bitch!

"Oh fuck, I love it when you take me like your dirty slut and fuck the shit out of me, yunno, ramming your cock into me, knocking my breath out, using me like a fuck doll, existing just to be fucked and ripped by your big cock!"

"Why?" Jay asked, puzzled. "I thought women were into this romantic shit."

"I wouldn't let your Uncle do this to me. But you ain't my husband, so, I can live out all my sick, perverted sexual fantasies with you. I love it when you fuck me like a slut. I feel so free, so liberated when you make me serve your big dick... I love it when you go hard on a bitch!!!" his Aunt moaned and started worshiping his cock with her mouth. Jay loved it.

When Jay dropped by to fuck his girlfriend, Brandy, he was bored. She just didn't get freaky like his Aunt. He started losing interest in her.

Chapter Seven: Young gun for hire

One afternoon, when Jay dropped by his Auntie's house, she had a visitor. A friend of hers was visiting. She was an Indian woman, named Shara. She had a pretty face with smooth, silky, very light brown skin. Her eyes were shy, dark, sultry eyes. Her pretty, pointed nose had a sparkling brooch in one nostril. Her full, pouting lips were a glossy purple. There was a dark dot between her eyes, and Jay found it sexy.

The Indian woman had a curvy body like J-Lo. She was wearing a light, mesh, cotton, pink scarf draped over the back of her head and hanging over her smooth shoulders. Shara wore a short, sleeveless, embroidered top that covered her proud, medium sized bust and left her belly exposed. She had a flat belly, with a soft feminine curve at the bottom. A pair of slacks was glued to her wide, accommodating hips. Her pedicured feet were in high heeled sandals.

Jay liked her immediately, especially her exotic accent. However, he wished she would make tracks so he could unload his bursting balls into his Aunt's mouth, pussy and ass hole. But she was slowly nursing her drink and seemed in no hurry to leave. His Auntie asked him to roll a fat joint, and they passed it around. His Aunt then took Jay to the side and said to him,

"Listen Nigga, Shara is a good friend of mine. She needs dick. Now I saw you looking at her, and I know you wanna fuck her. So fuck her. She already paid."

Melinda stroked Jay's hard cock with one hand whilst she slipped some bills into his pocket. "Now earn your money Nigga, and fuck my friend good."

"Damn! I cant believe my Aunt is pimping me out."

"I ain't taking no part of your cash, so it ain't pimping," she chuckled. "Now, remember all the shit I taught you and make that bitch happy."

Melinda soon left the two of them alone, saying she had to pick up some stuff in town. Jay couldn't believe that such a sexy, exotic woman like Shara was going to pay him to fuck her sexy body.

He tried to make conversation with her, but she was very shy. Shara was in her early thirties. She was married to an Indian businessman and had moved to the states with him many years previously. She had a child, who was in Kindergarten. She said her husband was always flying on business to the middle East. Jay soon realised that she was probably another neglected, under fucked wife, like his Aunt. And like his Aunt, she needed a big, hard, young cock to brighten up her days.

Jay rolled another blunt and eased closer to her on the couch. As he put his arm around her shoulders, Shara stiffened. He tried to kiss her pretty face, but she ducked her head and pushed him back lightly.

"No! Stop it please," the shy woman said, blushing and averting her eyes.

"I thought this is what you want?" Jay asked, surprised.

"No!" she gasped.

"You paid for this dick, didn't you?" Jay was getting exasperated by her silly games. The young man wanted to fuck, not to waste with some shy Indian woman.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Lets just talk..." Shara said, and puffed on the joint. Then she sipped her drink nervously.

Jay excused himself and left the room. He called up his Aunt.

"Hey, Wassup Nigga? Is the Indian pussy good?"

"No man! That bitch is acting up. Say, you ain't setting me up, are you? Coz she seems to know nothing about this. I don't wanna rape her and get into shit, yunno."

"Jay! Damn! What the fuck did I teach you. That bitch came to get fucked by you. But she is shy, so she ain't gonna hand you that pussy on a platter. Nigga, if you don't fuck that bitch, I will whop you with a leather belt, dumb ass Nigga! I told your ass, you gotta go hard on a bitch!" His Aunt cut the line.

Jay returned to Shara and smoked another joint with her. Then he stood up before her, took her face into his hands and made her look up to him.

"Listen Shara. I am going to fuck you! You are going to do what the fuck I tell you to, you hear me?"

Jay grabbed her hair in one hand, whilst he slowly, deliberately took out his cock.

"take that black dick in your hand..."

"No!" Shara rasped, her big, honey coloured eyes fixed onto his cock. "I am so scared. My husband! If he finds out he will kill me! No! I cant!"

Jay read immense fear in her face. But her eyes were smoldering with lust. Her fear fed his confidence and made him bold and daring.

"Fuck your husband bitch! That bastard ain't fucking you right, so you need a thug in your life."