The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay led Ken into his mum's apartment. The boys smoked a fat joint in silence. When the clock struck 2, Jay ushered Ken into his bedroom and told him to hide in a closet, where he could peep out.

“Don't make a fucking sound or I swear I'll do you. You hear?” Jay punched him lightly in the chest and Ken nodded emphatically, regretting once again having come with Jay. Jay could shoot him for all he knew and dump his body in the garbage.

Nikki arrived soon afterwards.

“Is my car safe?” she asked Jay, just like her boyfriend had done. She was all jittery with excitement.

“Chill out...” Jay kissed her and stuffed a joint in her mouth. He would have to remember to let the air out before his mum came home. Jay and Nikki sat next to each other on a couch.

“Listen Jay. I would like to talk to you about yesterday. I mean, what happened between us was awesome. But, it has to stop. I have a boyfriend and I cant be cheating on him...”

“Listen Nikki. Your pussy is mine. You are my nigger whore. You suck my dick, lick my balls and eat my ass anytime I tell you to.”

“No!!!” she whispered and shook her head.

“Yes!!!” Jay said and stood up to tower over her. He snatched her hair and pulled out his thick cock. He made her suck it. Nikki's reluctance did not hold out for long. Soon, she was feasting on his cock voraciously. Jay stripped her naked, except for her tiny thongs and he kicked his clothes off. He then made her crawl to the bedroom, holding her long, blond hair like a leash.

Jay stood over her and made her suck his cock.

Ken could not believe what he was seeing through the key hole. His sweet, sexy, blond girlfriend was wantonly sucking on a big, nigger cock. She had never even sucked him, yet she was throwing herself at the black cock like a wanton, carnal, no good nigger whore.

“Yeah, that's it bitch, suck on that big Nigga dick! You love that fucking cock don't you?”

“Oh yes!!” Nikki rasped and spat on his cock. “I love this big nigger dick. I have been fantasizing of fucking you all day. I could think of nothing else!” She gobbled his dick greedily.

Ken nearly fainted as he saw his girlfriend hastily scurry onto Jay's bed and offer him her ass. Jay slammed his dick into her pussy and pumped her full of his thick, long black cock. Nikki's pussy was so wet. The cock squelched and sloshed loudly in her dripping twat as the black man banged it in.

Ken's heart sank as he saw his girlfriend rear and buck and cumm all over the black cock, bawling with pleasure. He had never fucked her and made her produce those tortuous, desperate, delirious moans, like the black man was making her do.

However, what really made the peeping white boyfriend sick to his stomach was when Nikki buried her face between the black man's ass cheeks and sucked his ass. He stared in disbelief at her long, pink, agile tongue sliding in and out of the black, puckered hole.

Something stirred in his pants and Ken realized with a shock that he was hard as a rock. He could not get enough of seeing his girl friend being such a slut with the black guy. He reached into his pants and started stroking his cock.

Jay lubed Nikki's ass and fucked her hole. She winced at first, but soon, she was shaking her ass like a saltshaker, pumping her tight hole up and down his cock. At first Jay held it up and let her fuck herself. Then he grabbed her hips and fucked the white girl's ass into submission. He then pulled it out of her gaping hole and made her suck his dick. Nikki didn't even attempt to wipe it. She just gobbled it up and sucked it hard and wetly. Jay fucked her ass again and again, seeming to have the stamina of a horse. Ken could not believe his girlfriend kept cumming and crying for more. And he couldn't believe she readily kept eating his black ass and letting him slap her face with his dick.

Jay finally stood over Nikki, his dark, muscular body shining with sweat and looking so alluring. He buried his thick, swollen huge black dick deep in Nikki's stretched mouth and blasted his cumm into her.

Ken was gripped by the sight of the black cock leaping in Nikki's mouth whilst she desperately held on to the black hips and gulped his cumm down greedily.

He grunted and his cock exploded in his pants. Ken realized that he had just cumm a second time in his pants. He felt woozy. He suddenly stumbled before he caught himself.

“What was that?” Nikki asked, eying the closet.

“Oh that. Its just your boyfriend.” Jay yanked the closet door open and pulled out a startled Ken.

“What the fuck is going on here? What the hell are you doing here Ken?” Nikki exclaimed, hastily covering herself.

“What the hell are you doing here!” Ken growled.

“He paid me to fuck you Nikki. He said it really turns him on to watch you with other guys. He is a fucking pervert! Look at his pants. He was watching us and wanking and cumming in his pants.

All eyes went to the tell tale, large wet cumm spots in Ken's pants.

“Oh my goodness! Ken! You are sick!” Nikki exclaimed.

“He's lying. This Nigger is lying!” Ken said desperately.

“Who you calling a Nigga boy!” Jay shoved Ken against the wall. His black face turned into a sneering, scary mask as he grabbed him by his shirt collar and raised a huge black fist. Though he was bigger than Jay, the brawny football player cringed together and begged for mercy.

“No! Sorry man. Please don't hit me...”


Chapter 8: Breaking Ken

Jay looked at Ken cringing. He was so full of fear. Jay suddenly realized that he could do what ever he wanted with this guy. That had been the bet anyway. Suddenly, a lot of wicked, nasty things that he could do with the dude in front of his girlfriend crossed his mind. He was going to humiliate him. The idea of being real nasty to a scared, arrogant white guy thrilled him and made his heart thud in his chest.

“He has got other ill fantasies too Nikki. Lemme show you just how sick this guy is...”

Jay pushed Ken down onto his knees and stood over him, his cock dangling in the scared white boy's face. “He likes sucking on big, black Nigga dicks....”

“What! No! Its not true!!!” Ken exclaimed and tried to get up but Jay held him down. He lowered his voice.

“Remember the bet? I win, I do what the fuck I want with you. If you act up, I will fuck you up so bad. Now, suck my cock...”

Jay held Ken by the hair and rubbed his cock in his face. As Ken cringed in pain and embarrassment, Jay felt all powerful and mighty. He forced the guy to lick his cock like a lolly. Then he made him gobble it up. Nikki gazed at them silently, intently, as if she was so curious about the outcome.

Jay inserted his cock into Ken's mouth and started fucking his face. Ken opened his mouth passively, looking dazed. Jay grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against the wall. He growled down at the scared guy.

“Don't just kneel there boy. Suck on the motherfucker. Lick it and shit. Make that big nigger dick feel good, or you wont be feeling so good pretty soon!”

He smacked the back of his head and then returned his cock into his mouth. Ken started sucking and licking the heavy, throbbing black cock as it slid in and out of his lips. Jay cradled the white guy's face and looked at the girlfriend.

“Doesn't he look beautiful with a mouth full of black cock. Stroke your clit whilst I fuck your boyfriend's face full of black cock, slut...”

Nikki parted her thighs and stroked her drenched cunt slowly, gazing intently as Jay made her boyfriend succumb to his big, black cock.

Jay beat Ken's face with his cock and slapped it into his tongue. He made him spit on it and lick it, spit it out and vacuum it in. Ken started following his instructions more eagerly. It was as if something in him gave up, having realized there was no point in resisting the deep, dark, hypnotic voice or the big, hot, dominating, tasty cock. He sucked licked and nibbled, just like Jay instructed.

“Yeah fuck, that's getting better boy. You're a sweet little slut for my cock huh? Now suck that dick like you love it. Show your girlfriend just how much you love black cock...”

Ken smarted as he gazed at his girlfriend, suddenly remembering her. He saw her watching them as she lewdly stroked her cunt.

“Suck that big nigger cock Ken. Lemme see you blow a black nigger dick darling!”

Ken knew her words weren't right, and this whole situation wasn't right. But he could not stop himself. He pulled Jay's cock into his mouth and sucked on it voraciously. He even stole some tricks from his girlfriend, wanking it and swallowing it. Jay let him gorge himself, then he made him crawl to his girlfriend and eat her pussy. Jay told the boyfriend to hold up his girlfriend's thighs and slide his black cock into her pussy. He made Ken lick her clit whilst he fucked her tunnel. Nikki was so excited she was humping him lustily and pushing Ken's face into her clit.

“Oh shit! This is fucking awesome! I'm cumming! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me Jay!”

Jay fucked her good, then he pulled out and shoved his cock into Ken's mouth.

“Go on boy, suck her cunt off my cock. Do it.”

“Oh please turn him a bit so I can see him sucking that big black cock. Oh yes! Fuck his mouth with that beautiful nigger dick!”

Jay fucked Ken's face and Ken sucked the black cock hungrily until he was told to put it back up.

Jay came in her pussy and made Ken drink the cream pie out of her messy cunt. Ken put up token resistance, but Jay was not having it. He pushed Ken's face into the gooey, gaping pussy and made him lap up the messy, creamy cocktail of cumm and juices till her pussy was clean.

“You are such a cumm drinking cock sucker huh! Ken. I think its time for you to eat some black ass!”

Jay then made Nikki and Ken kneel before him. He made Ken suck his cock whilst Nikki knelt behind him and ate his ass. He then turned around made them switch. Ken tried to say, “but, but, but, blah, blah, blah...”

“What you complaining about Ken? You love being humiliated and made my bitch. Look at your fucking cock. Its hard as hell...”

All eyes went to Ken's indeed, thick engorged cock. Ken blushed so deeply, but Jay pulled his face into his black ass and smeared his hole onto his lips. Ken was forced to plate Jay's ass until he caught on and did it on his own. Jay was right. He was really getting off on being dominated, and made to do humiliating things in front of his girlfriend. Ken burrowed his pale face between the dark ass cheeks and sucked hard on the black, puckered anus. He savored it like a tasty treat.

Jay fucked Nikki in several positions, allowing Ken to lick his balls and ass and suck his cock in between. He finally made her ride his dick reverse cowgirl style, whilst her boyfriend sucked his balls and licked her clit alternatively.

“Oh yes Ken!” his girlfriend rasped, grabbing his head and pulling him to her clit. “Suck my fucking clit and make me cumm all over that big, black cock! Motherfucker! Suck my clit! Ahhhh!!!”

Nikki came real hard all over Jay's dick. Then she pushed Ken's face down to her black lover's dangling balls.

“Oh yes. Lick his big black balls. Lick them nigger balls and make him pump your girlfriend's white pussy full of his black babies...”

Nikki bounced up and down Jay's engorged cock fucking him with her wet tunnel until he exploded in her, pouring thick, hot cumm into her insides.

Jay then told her to stand up and seat her pussy on Ken's face and feed him.

Ken was fed thick, hot cumm. Nikki squeezed her cunt together and thick sperm poured into Ken's hungry, open mouth. He was fed their combined love juices and he devoured them with relish.

Jay was so turned on from his dominance over Ken. He called up his last reserves of energy and fucked Nikki up the ass. He came in her hole and made Ken eat his cream out of her gaping posterior opening. Jay then told both of them to go, since his mom would be coming soon.

From that day, Jay continued dominating Ken and Nikki. Nikki fell completely in love with his cock and could never wait to come and fuck him and cumm harder and harder. And she was so turned on from seeing him dominate her boyfriend.


Chapter 9: All the way

One afternoon, as they were lying in his bed, whilst Ken was in the bathroom, Nikki confessed to Jay that it really drove her wild with lust, just watching Ken worship his superior black cock. She said she was no longer fucking her boyfriend, Ken. She made him eat her pussy and ass till she came all over his face. She wanked him at the most, but usually she made him do it himself.

“You know what I would really love to see, I would love to see you go all the way, and fuck him up the ass with your big, black cock. He's such a sissy and a weakling. Make him your white pussy boy!”

“Fuck. I cant fuck another guy up the ass!” jay exclaimed, but the idea excited him. And Nikki could feel it too, as his cock reared in her palm.

“Come on, don't tell me you have never wanted to fuck a white man up the ass. After all they do and say about you! You wanna do it, I can tell.”

“Alright, if I fuck him up the ass, I want you to piss on him, afterwards. Would you do that?”

“Gosh! This is getting horny...” she giggled wickedly.

When Ken entered the room, he was made to bend over and suck Jay's cock. Nikki pulled off the thongs that he was always required to wear, and then she started plating his ass, something she had never done before, and it was so exquisite that he moaned as he sucked Jay's cock hungrily.

Nikki then inserted slippery, lubed fingers into his hole and stroked him exquisitely. She finger fucked his pink, puckered hole and opened him up loosely. Ken was all drowsy with lust and he gorged himself on black cock. Jay and Nikki then switched positions. Ken's face was pulled into Nikki's cunt and he plated her hungrily. He was suddenly aware of Jay taking place behind him. Then he felt something hard, hot, fleshy and blunt poking at his lubed hole. As Ken was hit with sudden realization, he stiffened sharply and panicked.

“No! No!” he screamed but Nikki locked her powerful thighs around his head as Jay pressed his hips down and pushed his cock into his rectum.

Ken cried into Nikki's pussy as his asshole was penetrated by the black cock.

“No! No!” he wailed as Jay's thick head burst past his sphincter. Ken was held down as Jay pumped his oiled cock in and out of his rectum. The initial, excruciating pain slowly gave way to pleasure as his ass grew accustomed to the fleshy intrusion.

“Oh fuck. Lemme come hold his cheeks apart whilst you fuck him....”

Nikki then knelt besides his ass and grabbed parted his cheeks whilst Jay pumped his black dick slowly in and out.

“Fuck! I cant believe that I am sticking my dick into a white man's ass.”

“And do you like it? Look how big and swollen your cock is. I bet you like fucking whitey up the ass huh? Love pumping his ass hole full of black cock? Look how you are stretching my boyfriend's ass hole with your big nigger dick.... Oh!!!!”

Nikki started stroking her clit. She was soon moaning and it was infectious. Soon all three of them were moaning. Jay slowly with drew his thick, bursting cock out of Ken's ass. He then made Ken suck his own ass off his cock.

Ken was put onto his back on the couch. He was told to raise and hold up his parted legs. Then he watched with bursting eyes as Nikki held his dick out of the way and eased the black snake into his asshole. Jay then fucked Ken up the ass, jamming his cock deep into his stretched hole... Ken started moaning, then he started crying...

“You like that huh, Ken. Like the way I fuck you up your white cracker ass. You fucking fag! Love that huh! Pussy boy!”

“Oh yes! Please fuck my ass. Fuck my ass with that black cock.”

“You love a nigger dick huh! Pussy boy. Love a nigger dick!”

“Oh yes please fuck me with that nigger dick!”

“Wank his pathetic pink cock Nikki and make him cumm all over himself, the pussy boy!”

Nikki beat Ken's cock and made him cumm all over himself. The laughed at him. He was then made to suck Jay's cock straight out of his ass until the black man sprayed his cumm all over his mouth and face.

“Shit! Look at you Ken, all covered in cumm. Crawl to the bathroom so that Nikki can help you wash that off.

Ken was made to kneel at Nikki's feet in the shower. Then she pissed all over him. He jerked with shock as the first spurt him. But Jay told him not to move and Nikki added that he should open his mouth. She pissed into his mouth and then his face and body. Ken's face was covered with shame, but Nikki was gleeful. Jay laughed heartily.

Ken was made to wash the black cock and his girlfriend's gaping, well fucked pussy. Then he was made to wash and tongue their holes.

They then left him to shower as they dried off and returned to Jay's bedroom.

Ken was amazed by Jay's stamina. The guy would cumm as much as five times in a five hour session. Which meant five cream pies for him. Something he loved. A part of Ken#s mind which he had been trying to block out for several weeks once again desperately tried to talk him. He listened for a few seconds. It said,

“No man! You cant be a black guy's fuck toy. You cant let him fuck your face and now your ass, like you are a no good whore. He's a fucking nigger, for fuck's sake.”

Ken sighed in resignation as he soaped his hardening cock. He could not explain it but he loved being dominated by Jay. He was so scary, so dark, so black and so strong. It actually felt right to be dominated by him. Ken found himself pouting that Jay had not chosen to cumm in his mouth, or piss on him like Nikki had done.

The black man did not disappoint for long though. A week later, Jay fucked his girlfriend, making him suck his cock. Then he fucked him up the ass. Finally, after feeding him several cream pies and shooting it in his face, Jay made him crawl to the shower. Nikki and Jay pissed all over Ken and he was insulted as a dumb white cracker and made to open his mouth. When he groaned with pleasure, they laughed at him and called him a pervert. Nikki even chocked him and slapped him, then she spat on him in disgust and called him a spineless whore!

After several weeks of humiliation and debasement at the hands of his girlfriend and her black lover, Ken said he wanted out. Jay then showed him some video footage that he had taken with hidden cameras. He threatened to leak it out and expose Ken for the cock sucking fag he was all over the school. Ken realized he was fucked in more ways than one.