The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Andy darling. Its not what you think. I can explain...” the cheating wife rasped as she covered her breasts and pussy hastily.

“Shut the fuck up Elaine. How can you cheat on me with a young, nigger student. Do you have no shame!”

“Listen Ass hole!” Jay growled, jumping up.

“Fuck you, ass hole!” Andy sneered and swung a right hand at Jay. Jay sidestepped it easily, grabbed the Prof by the neck, boxed him to the belly, knocking his breath out and then slammed him against the wall, dazzling him. As the young black man glared at him, his black knee poised inches from his groin, Andy trembled and whimpered..
.
“I know all about your secret desires. You are surfing black gay sites, instead of taking care of business.”

“What! No! You fucking liar!” Andy blushed profusely.

“I had your records checked, Andy...” Elaine said, coldly.

“Ain't no need to be ashamed. You been eager to try out a black cock, huh? How about this one that's been fucking your wife. Wanna suck her pussy off my cock...”

Andy knew he should smack this boy who was standing before him, shaking his cock at him, after fucking his wife and mother of his two children. However, his eyes simply followed Jay's cock. It was flaccid now, but he had seen it all big, fat and mighty, as it fucked his wife just seconds ago. It had looked so potent, so scary, and yet, so alluring and attractive.

“Come on Mr, don't waste time....” Jay snaked his hand around Andy neck and firmly pushed him down to his knees. Andy found himself yielding to the young black man.

Jay rubbed his cock all over his face. Then he parted his jaws and eased his cock into the white daddy's mouth.

Andy froze but he didn't pull back. He remained paralyzed. It was two years since he had stared developing an attraction to other men, or at least admitting it. He had begun wondering if he was gay, or bi. He had never acted on his desires, other than surfing the net. He could not believe he was now kneeling before a young black stud, with his big cock rapidly hardening in his mouth.

“Go on professor, suck my black cock...”

Jay then see sawed his dick in and out of Andy' stretched mouth. “Go on Professor, suck on it. I know you love it...”

When the guy remained passive, Jay jammed his cock all the way in and held him pressed to his groin as he chocked and gurgled. He then pulled back to let him catch his breath and repeated it over again. Andy' gray eyes became glassy and his face was beet red, yet he did not push Jay away. He was like a gasping, meek lamb to the slaughter.

“Now, if you don't start sucking properly, I will keep on doing that shit. Suck my black dick!!”

As Jay slid it back in, Andy' resistance crumbled and he started sucking Jay's veined, thick, throbbing black shaft. He licked and stroked it with his tongue. It pulsed so much with life and virility that he just felt he had to worship it. He cupped the black dick in his palms and ate it with hunger. Jay cupped his face in both hands and fucked the professor's dribbling mouth. He pulled it out and slapped his face with the cock. Then he teased the professor and the guy chased after his cock with his hungry, worshipful lips.

Jay turned to Elaine and saw her watching intently and stroking her pussy.

“Come and wank my dick and shoot it in your cock sucking husband's face...”

“You're wicked!!!” Elaine gasped, but she came over hastily. She beat Jay's meat hard, pointing it in her husband's face. She made it swell large until it spat angry spurts of cumm in her husband's open mouth and his face. Andy eagerly licked Jay's cock clean and lapped up his cumm.

He was made to wear the cumm on his face as he watched Jay take his wife and fuck her into delirium. He could not believe that his wife was the cock hungry whore that was riding the skin off Jay's cock. The young African opened his wife wide and fucked her in a way he had never ever done. She was his bitch and the youngster was fucking the shit out of her.

Jay did not forget the professor neither. Once in a while he would pull out of the wife and smack his cock into the husband's mouth.

All three of them got caught in a frenzy of dirty sex. Andy willingly let them make him suck their genitals and lick their asses. Jay then fucked Elaine up the ass, lubricating his cock in Andy mouth. He made the professor hold his wife's ass cheeks wide open and gaze at his cock entering his wife's stretched asshole. Jay pulled out and let Andy suck his dick and taste his wife's ass.

He finally came hard in Elaine's tight asshole and then he made the husband suck his thick, creamy cumm out of her rear hole. Andy did it slavishly. Jay rested, smoking a joint, then he was at it again, fucking the wife's pussy and asshole and the husband's mouth.

Nikki returned home and they did not hear her until she walked into the bedroom, attracted by the loud sounds. Her shock at finding Jay fucking her mum whilst her dad ate the black man's balls was soon forgotten as Jay pulled her into the thick of things. Jay fucked the mum and daughter, further humiliating the white Professor by making him suck his cock in front of them.

A few days later, Jay fucked Andy up the ass. He dominated the professor and dicked him before his wife. He fucked his tight hole, came in Andy's mouth and then made him lick his cock clean. The Professor became his willing pussy boy and he regularly fucked them both.

When Elaine's sister came back from college for the holidays, he soon fucked her. She was even more shocked than Nikki to discover that Jay was also fucking her mum and dad. However, she decided that if she couldn't beat them, she should join them. She wanted as much of Jay's black dick as she could get for the holidays.

Jay could not believe it but he was fucking an entire white family.

Jay found himself starting to develop back aches from all the fucking he was doing.

Fortunately, he soon graduated with flying colors and Elaine hooked him up with a fat ass scholarship to a prestigious college in a rich, conservative town.

Jay said farewell with two gang bangs. The first involved his Aunt and her horny friends. The next involved Elaine and her whole family. Jay had to pace himself in order to fuck them all, all the men and women of the family.

It was a sad farewell when Dr Knock-Boots left town.

Note: This series continues as Destroy and Rebuild.

12