The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! Why did you have to go and spoil it again. Don't call me Negro, you Latin cracker!"

"Oh-h-h-h! Don't be an ignorant Puta. Negro in Spanish means black. Black is a color, not an insult. Now move man. Dance, motherfucker! Dance."

"All this insulting and dancing and shit is gonna cost you more, bitch!"

"Oh yeah," Kelli slid her finger in under her gusset and stroked herself and it was so lascivious. When she pulled it out it was all shiny from her juices. She eased her digit into her mouth and sucked on it, licking it, running her tongue all over it, and it was so suggestive and so seductive.

"If you make me cumm 5 times, triple. Think you can manage that, you little Negro boy!"

"Man fuck you! Bitch, you are fucking crazy, huh!" Jay laughed.

For a second, Kelli's lips parted in the sweetest smile and she chuckled sweetly. Then she snorted.

"Don't make me laugh! No-o-o-o-o! You are spoiling my mood. Shut up and dance..." She grabbed a remote and turned up the volume. Jay started swinging his hips. Kelli wasn't pleased.

"What the fuck! This is Salsa man! Don't dance like a Gringo. Move your ass nice and smooth. Come here. Come here!" she pointed at her feet. Jay walked closer and she stuck the joint in her mouth and took both his hips in her hands and started moving them. "Round and round. Round! O-o-o-o-o!" she groaned. "You are stiff like a gringo! Turn around. Come on!"

Kelli grabbed his cheeks and moved them around just how she wanted him to do it, fondling and squeezing them of course. She suddenly grabbed his trouser belt at the back and rolled her fist tightly around it as she shoved her other hand roughly between his thighs and grabbed his cock and balls and squeezed.

"Yes, that feels like a big cock! But does a boy like you know how to use it?" she sneered. Jay started to say something, but she held up her palm. "No! No! No! Don't talk! Shut up! Don't be piss off. Or you will never get this fucking Nocha."

"That fucking pussy better be good, I tell you..." Jay swore as her hand traced and stroked the thick ridge of his cock, exciting him. If he wasn't a true player for real like Mr Marcus, the young buck would have cumm in his pants.

"What. Boy, this is the best pussy you will ever taste..." the nasty Latina snorted, pulling her gusset off her shaved pussy and wriggling two digits into her wetness. She pulled them out and they were dripping wet. She grabbed him by the neck of his muscle t-shirt and pulled him down, to rub her wet fingers all over his lips. The musky scent of her sticky cunt filled his nostrils and it was intoxicating. Then she shoved them between his lips and stroked his hot tongue. Jay groaned and licked them clean. Mami was delicious.

"What do you say now, huh?"

"Mmmm!" he responded, in his deep, dark voice.

"You know what, you cant dance. Sit down and I will show you what dancing is, you gringo-Negro!" she sneered and shoved him onto the couch. She stood over him and yanked off his t-shirt. She gazed at his dark, muscular body.

"I am gonna eat you for supper, you beautiful black boy!" she snorted as she slapped and grabbed a handful of his abs. Then she stuck the joint between his lips.

Kelli turned her back to him and strolled off to the center of the room, wriggling her short skirt down to cover her gorgeous ass. Then the foul mouthed, bossy Latina started dancing, or rather riding the beat sensuously She danced the salsa in a way he had never seen before. It was simply sexy and astounding.

Mami definitely had the moves, son? Her body moved like a snake, undulating and winding. She kicked intricate dance steps, making it seem so easy. Her hips were gyrating effortlessly, sensuously, like she was riding a big, fat hard dick and loving it.

Jay groaned like, "Hot damn! Mami!"

She danced her way to him, rolling them hips, swishing her jacket around, sometimes hiding her tits, sometimes throwing them in his face.

"You see this! This is dancing, you fucking piss off!"

She turned on her heel and shoved her thick, gorgeous ass all in his face, shaking shaking it round and round, like she was slowly riding his cock. She hooked her thumbs into her hem and slowly raised her skirt. Jay gasped as he found himself staring into a fine, glorious, onion shaped butt, split by the tiny straps of her thongs. And that ass was doing things, sexy things that made his cock wanna just rip through his pants and dive into her body. Her big, fine Latin ass cheeks were clenching and unclenching to the beat, simply mesmerizing him and getting his cock rock hard and filling him with an all consuming desire to see his cock between them. He reached out to grab it but she slapped his hands off.

"Don't touch, you fucking Puta!" she sneered.

"You like that huh! Like the way I move my ass..." she leaned forwards and nearly made his eyes pop, as she popped her cheeks in her tight skirt, alternating them, left, right, left, to the beat.

"Fu-u-u-ck!!!" Jay groaned.

Kelli lowered her ass onto his crotch and gave him her nasty Latina version of a lap dance. She grabbed onto his knees and ground her thick ass round and round on his excited cock. Jay was so mesmerized by her wonderful ass cheeks. They were so alluring, so attractive, so mouth watering, like crispy, freshly baked buns to a starving man. He wanted to grab them, stroke them gently, squeeze them hard, worship them and fuck the shit out of them. His cock leap in his pants, and pushed harder into it.

She leaned back into him and her hot back pressed into his muscular chest and belly. Jay eased his arms around her and cupped her thick breasts in his big palms. She did not stop him but gasped and moaned and wriggling her ass heftily into his rearing cock. Jay grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and fingers and tweaked and pulled on them, getting them hard like rocks in seconds. Her big breasts heaved as she moaned and cried out. Then her hips were pumping vigorously and she simply fucked his cock through his shorts, gasping and cursing in Spanish. Jay pumped his young, lusty hips up at her and they simply dry humped like two sex maniacs.

"Ai! Ai! Ai!!!!" She wailed and suddenly stiffened in his arms. Her body hit a string of heavy shudders. "Ai Papi!!! Ai!!!!" she moaned sweetly as she lay back in his arms, breathing heavily. She grabbed one of his hands and sucked his big finger into her mouth. She licked it with her hot tongue and fucked it with her mouth, moaning.

Jay grunted. The young buck was just about ready to wreck it. He reached for her cavalier hat. It was time to get rid of it.

Wrong.

"Leave my fucking hat!" She jumped out of his lap and climbed astride him, pulling her hat down before he could see her upper face.

Kelli danced her way out of her jacket and threw it over his face. He was engulfed in darkness and her rich perfume intoxicated him. As he tried to pull it off she pounced on him holding the jacket over his face and told him not to fucking move. Then she pulled his face between her tits and and slapped him with them big mummeries, before bringing his face to nest between their hot softness.

Her hips were popping and she was dancing and grinding her cunt on his cock. Jay reached and grabbed her cheeks, sinking his greedy fingers into her soft, hot, firm flesh. He heard her give a passionate, animal groan and then she started kissing his face through her perfumed jacket.

She kissed him passionately, finding his mouth and trying to tongue him through her light jacket. Jay got so horny he kissed her back through the material. They both moaned and dry humped each other vigorously as their tongues danced together. Then she suddenly shoved his head back into the sofa and rolled off his hips, to ease herself onto the couch.

As he ripped her jacket off his face, he was so intoxicated with lust. She raised a foot and placed it on his lap. She pressed the tip of her high heel lightly on his cock.

Jay reached for her leg and started stroking it.

Chapter 2: Latin pussy, big Negro dick

Kelli told him to kneel at her feet, take off her shoes and then her stockings. He did it gladly, and gazed at her shapely legs, stroking them.

"Gosh, you are beautiful, Kelli..."

"Yeah right!" she snorted. "I made you horny and now you want to fuck my pussy..."

"Yes, you are right. But you are a very beautiful, attractive woman. Even if you were not paying me, I'd rather fuck you than J-Lo..." he said sincerely.

For a second, her lips cracked into sweet smile and she groaned. Jay had long realized that every woman had a key that fit into her lock. This Latina's key was a sweet compliment. She seemed like she desperately needed to hear that she was attractive. Maybe her husband was not all that attentive. Jay could not imagine why. However, fucking neglected wives was his business, and business was good.

"You really think I'm beautiful? Huh? Prove it. Lick my toes." She raised a delicate foot, with ruby red toe nails of course, and wagged it slowly in his face.

"Hell no. I don't do that!"

She hooked her stockings around his neck and pressed her toes to his lips.

"Yes you will! I am a beautiful woman and you wanna fuck me. So you will do it, yes? Yes?" then she started sliding her long fingers in and out of her pussy so lasciviously that he gave in and kissed the tops of her feet without licking them.

They were dry, smooth and smelled good.. As her fingers sank deeper into her cunt, he licked her toes and sucked them. She started groaning and moaning so he did them all.

She lay back on the couch, playing with her pussy and issuing instructions whilst she allowed him to worship her long, shapely legs with his lips and tongue. Then her inner thighs. Even as he kissed the sensitive insides of her knees, Jay could smell her hot, musky cunt and it aroused him so much. He kept looking at it and she covered it up with her palm.

"No! No-o-o-o! You bad boy. Don't just look at this tasty Nocha! Lick my beautiful body good. I am your Goddess, you hear?"

Jay got into it. She didn't know who she was fucking with. He was gonna turn her out and drive her crazy with pleasure. He licked the insides of her knees and teased them with his hot tongue as he stroked her legs and then her inner thighs. As he worked his way up, worshiping the luscious beauty's legs with his lips and tongue, Kelli sank back into the couch and moaning sweetly. She was stroking her lower belly and pubes with one hand, whilst the other fondled her tits and pulled on her nipples, like a dirty slut.

"Fuck Kelli baby, suck on your beautiful tits, suck on them for me baby. You are such a beauty."

His compliments made her moan like she had a spoonful of tasty, delicious honey in her mouth. She scooped both her tits in her palms and feed herself her pink nipples.

Jay licked the tops of her inner thighs, running his tongue up and down the crease between her thighs and her fat pussy. She moaned and spread her thighs wide, pushing the fat mound in her cunt at his mouth. He pulled her thongs up her pussy and licked the shaved sides of her vulva, sucking on the soft, tasty female steak and making loud smacks with his lips as he groaned with relish.

"Fuck. This pretty pussy fits you very well, you gorgeous woman..."

"Then eat it. Go on. Eat my Nocha...." He teased her by pulling her thong up and down her gash, but he licked her pubes, lower belly and the sides of her cunt, anything but the gash. He came maddeningly close, only to retreat just when she thought she could feed him twat.

Kelli got so horny and excited and oh so impatient. She was moaning and muttering and swearing in Spanish now, trying to lunge and throw her cunt at his lips but he evaded her nimbly. Kelli got frustrated and even tried to grab her cunt and do the job herself but he wouldn't let her. He grabbed her hand and bit it, making her yelp.

"Oh, you are a cruel Bastardo! Come on! Lick my pussy. I know you want it!"

"When I please. Stand up and take off your skirt, bitch!" he chuckled and slapped her cunt several times.

Kelli did so rapidly. She slipped off her thongs and held them to his nose for him to smell. He took in a deep, intoxicating breath of her essence. Then she suddenly grabbed the back of his head and stuffed them into his mouth roughly and slapped his cheek. She gave a dirty laugh, like "stupid fucking cunt!"

Jay spat them out and gave her pussy a hard, stinging slap that rang out. Her eyes blazed down at him and she growled. Then she threw a leg over his shoulder and slapped her wet, sticky cunt into his face. She grabbed the back of his head and yanked his face into her pussy as she feverishly rubbed her wet, sloppy cunt mouth all over his face.

She was so wet her juices simply poured into his wide open mouth and Jay drank them like a tasty nectar. He slid his thick, soft, sucking lips all over the thick, soft lips of her cunt and Kelli danced with pleasure. Jay couldn't believe it, but the Latina Mami was so wet and so tasty, like the most delicious cunt laced with spice.

"Fuck! Your black face looks so beautiful in my pussy..." she groaned, feeling so hot and excited.

Jay snaked his arms around her curvy hips and sank his talons into her thick ass cheeks as he devoured her pussy like a starving sailor. He engulfed her pussy in his mouth. Then he was licking, sucking and slobbering away, feasting on her flesh. As he pumped her back and forth on his thick, long tongue, Mami went absolutely wild. and fucked around and wet his cheeks, nose and chin with her copious cunt juices. She was busy talking some shit in Spanish too as she feverishly ground twat on his lips and tongue.

"Ai si! Ai si! Papi! Eat my pussy! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried and fed him twat for dinner.

He wriggled his thick tongue up in her honey pot and the lusty Latina fucked it like a small cock. She couldn't get enough. Kelly came hard, moaning and cursing in Spanish. She just kept on humping away and cumming and moaning.

Jay was starting to develop a stiff neck and sore tongue, but he just couldn't quit eating that spicy cunt. He suddenly wrestled her onto the sofa, shoving her on her back and simply dove into her cunt. Kelli wrapped her powerful thighs around his neck and and lifted her hips off the couch, keeping that pussy well and truly glued to his mouth. Jay shoved his digits into her cunt finger fucked her feverishly as his tongue danced on her clit. His digits stroked her dripping, clutching, hot, very well lubed tunnel tantalizingly as he ate her fat, protruding clit like it was a tasty dinner.

"Si! Si! Ai si!" she cried out some sweet shit about Papi and what not in Spanish. He couldn't understand it, but it sounded hot and funky and inspired him to devour her cunt until she came again, thrashing around on the couch and humping his face lustily.

Jay dropped his pants in a jiffy and palmed his hard, rearing cock. He rammed his cock into her, burying it to the hilt in her hot, tight snatch. She cried out sharply and wrapped her arms and legs around him. She pulled him down to her face and latched her lips onto his. They kissed hungrily, moaning with contention as they ground their genitals together.

"Damn! That pussy feels so good, you foul mouth bitch!" Jay groaned into her lips.

"You like Papi? You like..." she moaned and started squeezing her pussy around his cock like she had a hand in there.

"Oh shit Mami! I love it Mami..."

"Then fuck it. Fuck my pussy good. Don't be a lazy fucking boy..." The Latina shocked him by spitting into his gaping lips. Then she dove at his mouth and kissed him. Her feet slammed into his ass like she was trying to kick him. Jay growled like a lion that was being teased by some suicidal little animal. He knew right there and then that he had to fuck her hard.

Jay raised his upper body from her and grabbed her big tits. He used them to yank her onto his cock as he pummeled his raging dick in and out of her hot, well lubed hole. He pressed her down into the couch and nailed her ass to it.

The feisty Latina revealed herself to be a cock crazy fuck slut that loved dick with a passion. Kelli cried out sharply at every hard, deep thrust, but she kept pushing her cunt to meet him, throwing it at his cock, and wailing and cussing in Spanish.. Jay was sure they must have heard her half way across town, but he didn't give a fuck, he kept fucking her, jarring the couch, making it drag loudly across the wooden floor.

"Ai SI Papi! Ai Si!!!! Fuck me dead! Fuck me with that big Negro cock! Make it come out of my mouth!!!" She seemed to wail and snarl at the same time.

Jay wasn't one to deny a lady such a special request. He moved his hands to her hips so he could pump her up and down on his cock. He fucked her like her pussy was a tight gum boot that he was having to shove his foot into with all his might.

Kelli went crazy. Her big tits heaved mightily and her eyes rolled back into her head. Jay's hips slapped loudly, succulently into her. He bit his lower lip and gave it his best. He knew his back would be sore afterwards, but he didn't care. He pounded her with his meat, sending his hard cock sloshing in and out of her wet tunnel.

"Ah yes! Thats it you Bastardo!" Kelli growled and grabbed his arms. Biting her lower lip, she started pumping her hips up and down, round and round, dancing on his cock and slamming her ass on him. Her hips moved in a mesmerizing, hypnotizing blur.

"Fuck yeah Mami! Yeah!!!" Jay cried out.

"Ai Papi! Ai!!!!" Kelli cried suddenly and started convulsing and cumming hard. Jay pressed her down on the couch and fucked her hard and fast, intensifying her orgasm till she went mad, screaming the house down. He fucked her harder and harder till she finally just collapsed onto her back.

Jay scooped her up into his arms and simply raised her, keeping his long, turgid meat inside her. The lusty, strong black man walked around the room, holding up the feisty, gorgeous Latina in his arms like she weighed nothing, whilst he fucked her, pumping her up and down his raging tool, and hitting her pussy like a punching bag.

Kelli came back to life, and enjoyed the air-bone fuck. She wrapped her arms around his neck and threw her cunt onto his cock as she gasped and groaned hard with every deep thrust.

Jay went for a long walk around the room, enjoying fucking that tight tunnel. Kelli came hard, thrashing about in his arms.

Jay dumped her on all fours on the bed. She wagged her ass in his face. He dove down and devoured her dripping, well fucked pussy. Then he went up and licked her tiny, puckered hole. He slid his tongue into her hole and slapped and squeezed her thick cheeks as he tongue her tight hole. Kelli went wild, reaching back to slap her cheeks and pull them apart.

"Oh shit Mami! That ass is so beautiful. I want you to bounce that pretty ass on my cock Mami! Please!"

"oh yes Papi. Gimme that dick and lemme dance on it. Put that big Negro cock in me..."

"Listen Kelli, if you wanna go there, you might as well beg for this Nigga cock! Is that what you want, to be fucked senseless by a Nigger!" he teased, rubbing his dick up and down her crack.

"Ai si Papi! Fuck me dead with that wonderful nigger dick! Kill me with it!"

Jay grabbed her curvy hips, placed one foot on the bed and started driving his cock into her, slamming his balls into her crotch and thumping his hips into her ass.

It exhilarated him no end, to gaze at her gorgeous ass bouncing so sweetly as his thick, dark cock speared into her stretched pussy. She must have loved it too for she pumped her ass cheeks ferociously on his meat. He felt a maddening urge to pummel her slim body and break it apart with his cock. He bit his lower lip and fucked hard, literary lunging and jarring into her pussy.