The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, poor professor Atkins. Come here and lemme help you..."

Jay grabbed him by the neck and simply ran with him to the nearest wall, to slam him into it by the back, causing the whole house to shake. He cut him no slack. Holding the Prof up by the collar, Jay slammed his fist into his belly several times, old school thug style, knocking his breath out and making him moan sweetly with pain.

Jay finally released him and the Professor simply sank to his knees. Jay grabbed his head and slammed his knee into the side of his head, making him see stars. But he wasn't finished. He slapped his face with his big, powerful black hands, left, right, left, right! He left his hand prints on his reddening cheeks. The Prof had a cosmic experience, seeing all the stars of the Milky Way.

"No! Please!!!" The professor whimpered trying to cover his face. "Stop!"

The guy tried to crawl away, groaning and gasping with pain. Jay put a foot up the professors ass, sending him sprawling on his face. He put his foot to his cheek, pressing the guy's face to the boarded floor.

"Careful please," Bridget begged. "You are hurting him. Please just leave. He made a mistake. He wont do anything to you, I promise."

"Oh Bridget, in case you noticed, I have been avoiding injuring his face and breaking anything. But unless he cooperates fully, I am going to start popping ribs and breaking noses up in this bitch."

Jay kicked the Professor to the stomach.

"I will do it! I will... Please don't hit me anymore..." The Professor whimpered. "Lemme suck your cock please..."

Jay thought he detected a sparkle in the Professor's eyes, sort of like an evil glint. The guy looked like he was planning to pay him with the same coin. Jay smiled and kicked his ass a couple of more times. Boxing had taught him the right points in the body to hit.

"Bridget, take off that fucking leash and come put it around your husband's neck..."

Trembling, Bridget came and did so hurriedly.

"Thank you Bridget," he said as he yanked on the leash. "Don't be afraid Bridget, I have no problem with you. Now, be a good girl and get me some jell. I think an ass hole is just about to get his ass hole fucked.

The professor whimpered and struggled against the leash. Jay held him up by the leash and slapped him four times, forehand, backhand and over again. Bridget rushed out of the room. She returned immediately with a jar of jell.

Chapter 6: No mercy for the merciless.

Jay yanked the Professor him to his groggy feet and threw him face down on the couch. He ripped his trousers down and parted the Professor's thin legs. He took a handful of jell and rubbed his cock with it lavishly.

"Professor, has this Anglo-Saxon asshole ever been fucked by a black cock?" Atkins whimpered and shook his head, tears streaming down his face. "Well, it is about to be..." Jay laughed. The Prof tried desperately to wriggle and writhe away, but Jay was stronger. The student was always careful when he penetrated a woman's ass for the first time, but with Atkins, well, he just let him have it, just like that. He shoved his big dick up the tiny pink hole, forcing his way past the sphincter with a loud pop.

The Professor's body jerked mightily and he bawled his lungs out. Jay shoved his face into the couch and started fucking his ass.

Jay found the Professor not at all attractive. He respected the guy's intellect, but as a person,m he despised him. A moron who carried out premeditated abuse and rape of students with absolutely no qualms. Jay felt like it was his mission to punish the guy.

He grabbed the Prof's hips and humped his ass hard, pile driving his hard meat into the hole he was violating. His hips slapped into the guys ass cheeks, and it felt like sweet music, the way Atkins cried out sharply, with excruciating pain on every thrust. It was like not only his body but his soul was being penetrated and violated by the big, marauding black cock! What a dangerous weapon.

"You see Professor, I shit on you and all your so called glorious shit. You ain't nothing but a trick, pale as snow, skanky lil fag bitch!!!" Jay taunted him.

"Fuck you you black ass hole!!!" the Prof yelled and gave one desperate lunge for freedom. But Jay punched him brutally in the back and held him down as he hammered his cock up the guy's ass, over and over again. He fucked the Prof for ages, teasing him and insulting him, slamming his cock up his ass. He slapped his ass cheeks, slapped the back of his head, taunted him and shoved his face into the couch as he fucked him.

Jay had never felt such great pleasure degrading and humiliating another human being. All he wanted was to give him a taste of his own medicine and break the Prof into submission.

He pulled his cock out of the guy's gaping ass hole and stood over him, yanking on the leash, damn near choking him. He gave him a good slap, showing him new, unnamed stars.

He made the Professor look up and all he saw was fear, pain and humiliation in the once proud, now tear filled hazel eyes with golden flakes. Jay smiled.

"Listen Prof, you be good to me and I will be good to you. Now, suck my cock... Do it nicely... Show your wife how well you love to taste your ass off my cock."

Jay shoved his cock into the Prof's mouth and started fucking his face. The Prof simply held his mouth wide open but he wasn't even sucking worth shit at all.

"Fuck! This is boring, you ass hole! Suck that dick good or I am gonna fuck you up the ass with a bottle. If it breaks, tough luck... get me a wine bottle, Bridget. Shit, I am gonna love this..."

"No please don't I will do it..." the Prof rasped with fear.

Atkins dropped his eyes as he gave in to his fate. He wrapped his lips around the dark meat and started stroked it with his tongue as he felt it slide in and out of his mouth.

Something about the thick, dark, throbbing, veined cock that was filling his vision and his mouth seemed to just hypnotize him. He realized that not only was the pulsating black cock bigger than his own, it was bigger than him, as a person.

Teary streaming down his cheeks, the Prof succumbed fully to Jay's cock. As the young African fucked his face, he sucked his dick slavishly. He reached up and started stroking the throbbing, dark shaft and it felt so good in his palm. He took the fat, throbbing balls in his other palm and stroked them, feeling all the thick cumm waiting for his mouth. The Prof felt a burning hunger. He wanted Jay to spurt his sperm in his mouth so he could drink the potent black seed. He pulled Jay's meat deeper into his meat and felt so gratified as it slid down his throat.

Jay realized that the Prof was now his cock sucking slut. He toyed with him, slapping his lips and face with his cock.

Then he led the guy by the leash to his wife.

"Open your thighs Bridget and pull your thongs out of the way, your husband is about to eat your pussy like a real loving hubby, whilst I fuck his ass..."

"No Please! He does not have to..." she wailed with fear, of her husband and the black man.

"Do it Bridget. If you don't, I am going to shove this big, black cock up your ass, with no jell..."

Bridget wailed with immense fear and opened her thighs quickly. She pulled her thongs off her shaved, fat, plumb blond pussy. The lips of her pussy were closed together.

"Professor Atkins, you are going to do a good job of eating her pussy. If she is not moaning and shit in seconds, I will beat that ass... Bridget, I want you to grab his head in your hands and shove his face into your cunt." Jay smacked the Prof's head for good measure.

Jay made the Prof bend over and shoved the red face into the wife's waiting mons. Then he shoved his cock back up in that ass and fucked him. He would pull the slim Prof onto his dick and then shove him into his wife's face. He told Bridget to raise and part her thighs and told the Prof to slurp and suck away loudly The Prof seemed to soon really get into it. He was showering his lady's cunt with kisses and licks and kisses whilst Jay engineered in and out of his hole. The Prof even started pushing and grinding back against the black cock.

"Be honest Professor, you love that don't you, having your ass raped by that big, black cock? You love it huh? You ass hole. Hold your cheeks apart, open that ass up boy..." Jay fucked him with deliberate, deep strokes till the guy started moaning. Then he fucked him faster and harder.

The professor suddenly started groaning and throwing his ass back at Jay. He was loving the way Jay's cock was sliding in and out of his lubed tunnel, stimulating his prostrate. The black dick simply felt like it belonged in his ass and mouth, just like he belonged at Jay's knees.

Jay stepped it up and plunged his cock deep into the guy's stretched hole. Suddenly the professor stiffened and he came all over the floor. They heard his copious cumm splashing onto the floor. Bridget seemed to get caught up in the heat of the moment. She started pulling her hubby's face into her pussy in earnest as she humped his moaning mouth with her pussy.

She came silently, but her orgasm seemed to shatter her to the core of her being.

Jay pulled his cock out of him.

"Look at that, shit face. My dick made you cumm, like a bitch. Now, show this black cock some respect. You are my bitch now, BITCH!!!"

Then he shoved it up the Professor's mouth. The Professor sucked Jay's cock slavishly, even lovingly.

"Yeah, that's it Professor. You are such a bitch. A pretty fucking fairy of a bitch, with all that black cock in your mouth. Suck it like a good bitch. Take it deep down..."

The Professor did all he was told. He sucked Jay's cock as best he could. He feasted on it, worshiping it with his tongue and mouth until Jay exploded in his mouth. The Professor dutiful drank his thick, creamy cumm. Even as Jay's erection subsided, the Prof kept suckling on it like baby on a teat. Jay patted the guy's head, like he was a good pet. Then he pulled his cock out and cleaned it in the Prof's red hair.

"Bridget, why do you put up with him, Bridget?" he asked the wife. She looked at him unhappily.

"He was right. When I first met him, I was an ugly, fat, insecure piece of shit. And he was really nice to me. And well, at least he made something out of me."

"You are his slave, and he treats you like shit."

"What would I do without him?"

"Live," he replied, and saw fear in her eyes. She was completely depended on Atkins. He owned her. For now. "Could you please get me a new drink, and get yourself one too. Your husband here just had a mouthful of cumm, he ain't thirsty."

"Alright Jay," The Professor began, raising his face from Jay's cock. "I was out of line and I got what I deserved. But you have no business trying to mix yourself between me and Bridget. Let us stop this charade now, and forget about the whole thing. However, if you continue..."

"Yeah. You are right," Jay said and smiled. "I have no further wish to continue this either..."

The Prof smiled with relief. "This was the first time that I have been on the receiving side. I never knew what it felt like. Now, I will be able to have more sympathy with my victims," Atkins laughed coldly.

Jay helped the Prof halfway to his feet. Then he yanked on the leash, and gave him his hardest slap yet, snapping the guy's head back. He boxed him, just a little bit, sending him to his hands and knees, dazed, groaning and humiliated.

"Stay like that, your back is gonna be like a little table for my feet," Jay sat back on the couch and put his feet over the guy's back. "And keep your head down on the floor like a fucking dog. You hear?" The Professor whimpered.

As Bridget returned, Jay invited her to sit down next to him. She seemed scared of him and yet fascinated and grateful. She did not hesitate when he told her to also put her feet up on the table, her husband's back.

Chapter 7: A lesson for the Prof.

They smoked a joint and drank their glasses empty, as Jay asked her about her family. It turned out that Bridget's people were not even as rich as Atkins had claimed. They were worth twenty, maybe twenty five million. Jay kicked the Professor in the ass for good measure.

"Excuse me, I need the bathroom..." Bridget said shyly.

"We will accompany you..."

Jay made Atkins crawl to the bathroom, like a good dog on a leash.

"I actually meant the toilet, hi hi" Bridget said.

"I ain't dumb, Bridget;" Jay gave her ass a smack.

There was a huge, spacious, white, porcelain, heart shaped tub which could have easily fitted six people. He told Atkins to climb into the tub and lay on his back, after chocking him with his leash for a second or two just to show him who was boss. Then he told Bridget to stand stride him and piss on him.

"No, I cant. He will kill me when you are gone..." she said with fear.

"Listen, if you don't piss on him now, I will fuck you up... Who are you more scared of, me or him?"

"Him..." she said, pointing at her husband. "He is so evil and so cruel to me. You cant even begin to imagine."

"Oh yes, he told me everything on the way here. He was bragging about it. Now, piss on him Bridget, I know you want to, for all he has ever done to you. He is now my bitch, you don't have to fear him. You are my bitch, ain't you, Professor Atkins? Answer me..."

"Yes," Atkins said meekly, averting his eyes.

"Now, beg your wife to piss on you. I will only say this once..." Jay said with an evil smile. Atkins felt fear...

"Please darling, piss on me..."

"Do it Bridget. Do it, Bri, come on, he is begging for it. Give it to him..."

Bridget blushed profusely and slowly eased her thongs off her pussy. She pressed and a small trickle of piss hit her husbands face. To their surprise, Atkins trembled and rasped. Was it humiliation, or excitement, or both.

"That's right Bridget. See, you pissed on the ass hole and he cant do shit about it. Open your mouth Atkins! Drink her piss. Give him some Bridget, don't you see he is thirsty."

Bridget pressed some more and pissed on his face. Suddenly her bladder just went loose and she pissed all over his face. She felt exhilarated. She cut the stream and directed it at his mouth till she filled it up with her yellow pee.

"Yeah Bridget, piss all over his body..."

Bridget then went all over her prostate husband, and showered him from head to toe. When she was done, Jay told her to crouch over him and let him suck the rest of her piss out of her pussy. He then took the shower head and directed a cold stream over Atkins. Jay then took a long towel. But instead of letting the guy dry himself with it, Jay rolled it together and beat his ass with it first, leaving red welts.

The Professor was then made to crawl back to the living room, shivering. His head was hanging and he had a numb look on his face.

"Look, Jay, he is a vengeful bastard. He will want revenge... I am so scared..." Bridget rasped, gazing at her defeated hubby. "My goodness, what are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry. Do you have a cam coder?" she nodded. "Well, then get it. No white man wants the world to know that he got fucked up the ass by a young black man and got pissed on and loved the shit..."

"Well, actually he likes to film it when he is doing evil stuff to me. He puts on his Lord Nelson outfit and makes me lick his boots and sing "Row Britannia!". Sometimes he whips me and even pees on me. He even blindfolds me and forces me to have sex with strangers, calling me his two bit ho and kicking my ass!"

"Damn Bridget? Why are you so dumb?"

"I don't know why I let him do it..."

"Coz you are a stupid filthy whore. You think you are going to join forces with this young nigger and defeat me. Bridget, you are in shit!" Atkins spat angrily and regretted it.

Jay did not even speak, he just beat the guy's ass just to give him another taste.

"You have the tapes?"

"Yes. I know where they are."

"My dear professor, you are fucked," Jay said with a mean laugh and kicked the guy one more time. It felt so good he did it again. "Take off your stockings and lets tie his hands. But no, that would be such a pity, you look so hot in them."

"He has handcuffs, that he uses on me."

"Go get them."

"He also has whips and other torture stuff. Would you like me to get that too."

"Go get it all. We gonna have a party."

Jay saw the abused wife smile for the first time. And she had a bounce to her step.

She returned with whips, handcuffs, huge wax candles, over sized dildos, ass plugs, a gag, a spanking pad and some other wild, nasty shit.

"Get the cam coder," Jay said. "We gonna make movies."

Jay handcuffed the professor's hands behind his back and made him lie on the floor. He made Bridget unclip her garters and hang her garter skirt sexily around her hips. He fished her thong out of her crack and told her to squat over her husband's face, facing his feet and lower her pussy on his face.

"Go ahead, Bridget, feed him twat. Atkins, unless I hear you making music with your mouth, I will kick your balls, old boy."

The moment his wife's smoldering pussy was lowered on his tongue, the Professor started licking and sucking away slavishly. Jay saw that the guy's long, thin cock was hardening rapidly. Yeah, he really got off on humiliation. Jay stood over the professor and put his foot over his cock, stepping on it like a dirty foot rug. He took Bridget by her long hair and directed her sweet face to his thick cock.

She stared at it for some seconds.

"Thanks for everything," she rasped and took his dick in both hands. She stroked it lovingly. She was an expert cock sucker, the Prof had done a wonderful job training her. She wanked Jay, cork screwing her palm around him as she rolled his balls. She peeled back his foreskin and ran her long, wet tongue round and round his sensitive tip, making him groan.

"He has never eaten me out before yunno. But he is so good at it..." she groaned, rolling her hips on her husband's face.

She vacuumed Jay into her mouth and started bobbing her head, sucking his cock reverently.

"I am not your husband Bridget. I don't want you to be my slave. Be my lover. Suck that black dick like a beautiful woman who loves black meat!"

"Oh yes! I love your dark meat!"

Bridget moaned and she started gobbling dick voraciously. She got into it till she was banging her head away on his cock whilst she yanked more and more dick into her mouth till she had him fucking her hot, tight throat. Her mouth gaped lewdly around his dark meat but she was an expert cock sucker.

Jay could not believe that the Prof had nothing better to do with this talented young chick than to abuse her sadistically. He felt pleasure as the Prof's wife came all over her husband's face and silly handle bar mustache whilst she fed on his black dick. Jay stepped on Atkins worthless cock rudely one more time, then he pulled his raging cock out of the wife's wonderful mouth.

He made Bridget go down on all fours astride her husband, but to ignore Atkins' puny, worthless dick.

"All right Bridget, lets have some fun. I am gonna fuck you right over the motherfucker's face. Let him see close up, what a man should do with such a beautiful woman like you. If that is what you want?"

"Oh yes, I want it. Fuck me with that big, tasty black cock right over his fucking face. Look at that stupid mustache of his."

Jay hooked her turquoise thong over a round ass cheek and it looked so sexy. He slapped her between her round, alluring chicks. She pushed her ass against him, trapping his cock in her crack. She ground her ass into the hot throbbing, big, black cock and felt very good, as she shuddered with lust.

Jay reached into her pussy and gathered some of her copious juices. He then flicked them into her husband's up turned face. The Prof blushed, but his eyes had a perverted, horny shine to them.