The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Two hours had passed since I swallowed his load, and I could still feel the itchy semen in my throat. Malik was deep asleep, and I realised that it was already four o'clock in the morning. I sprung up quietly so to not wake him up, though I believed it would be impossible any way as he seemed completely deprived of energy.

This time the stench of his cum was even stronger, as his load had directly hit my face. I ran to the bathroom and began to wash my hand and face with soap, I gurgled some water to get the semen that had remained in my mouth. Unfortunately there was really nothing I could for the stench that was emitting from my face and mouth, unless I showered and brushed my teeth. But I only had less than an hour to get home and I doubt Malik would allow me to use his tooth brush.

I got as much cum I could off my hair and began to put my clothes on. I then left Malik and began driving home, fearing that I might not make it in time for Daniel to wake. I arrived home at about four forty-five, I ran up towards the bathroom making sure not to wake anybody.

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. There was just five minutes left when I finally laid down in my bed beside my husband, lucky for me this day was over.

Unfortunately I knew well that my chance to reconcile with my husband was over, the thin thread had been cut and the chance had drowned, in a bucket of sperm.

To be continued...