The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disconnecting from my mouth he looked over my shoulder and down unto my behind, "I think you're starting to warm up to the idea," he said as he spanked me with his left hand.

I yelped when he did so and I started to feel even hornier then before, "Ah yes, but you said you'd be gentle."

"I'll be gentle," said he reassuring me, "Now get on top of the bed on all fours and show me that ass of yours."

I did as he told me to without hesitation, like I was possessed. I went on all fours on top of the bed and started pushing my ass up so to let him admire me better as he stood behind me. I only snapped out from my trance, for a brief second, when I smelled the body odour of my husband on our sheets.

In that single second I felt a tear hit my cheek, but as Malik started grabbing hold of my ass the tear vanished, and I felt nothing but pleasure again.

"I've been dreaming of doing your big ass since I first noticed it," said he as he squeezed my butt cheeks.

I could but moan as a response. His hand swayed over my behind and up towards my back where he grabbed hold on the edge of my skirt and began to slowly peel it backwards. He was gentle, and his hands kept feeling me up as he continued to pull it down. Only when I felt that my skirt was tightening up did I start to help him.

I put my hand between my legs and reached the buttons that were keeping my skirt on, and unbuttoned them one by one until there were none left to open. The skirt slid off me, it reached my knees and Malik tapped me with his hand as a sign that I had to let my skirt slid pass under my knees.

Finally it reached my feet, he grabbed hold of my shoes and pulled them off and let my skirt pass by my feet easier tickling me a bit. He tossed the skirt onto the floor, and then he just stood there watching me.

I could feel his eyes admiring my ass. I felt so vulnerable, even if he had already seen me naked he still made me feel vulnerable every time he stripped me. But somehow it just made me hornier, as I started dripping from my vagina and soaking my underwear.

"Looky here," he started touching and pressing my vulnerable wet spot.

He instantly began licking the side of my vagina. I moaned and tightened the grip of my sheets. Then he buried his face into my wet underwear and pierced his tongue so that the cloth of my underwear went into my hole.

I exclaimed a sound of passion as I tilted my head forward trying to bury my moans into the sheets. He kept burying his face into me, and moving his tongue like a rattling snake.

Soon my second orgasm for the day expanded inside of me and gave me that electrifying feeling I so much enjoyed, it was inevitable.

Malik then stopped pleasuring me and dried his mouth with his arm. His hands then took over again, but this time it was not my vagina they touched. I could feel his hands crawling over my wet hole of passion and onto another even more delicate hole.

He pressed his thumb gently on top of my underwear and pressed my anus in. It was a completely different feeling, though rougher it felt like he was triggering a button that would make my entire body curl up.

I started trembling. My head tilted back the moment I felt Malik press his thumb deeper and my body began to move a bit away from his hand, like it wasn't used to this.

"Please, oh God, don't, it feels so-so weird," I couldn't stop biting my teeth as he kept on tilting his thump back and forth.

"It'll be better, you just need some lubrication."

He stopped caressing me and I felt somehow a huge relief, like if a burden had been removed. Then I felt his hands again on me, but this time he was taking off my underwear. They slid passed my knees faster than the skirt he had taken off earlier.

I started caressing my own tit with my hand as I became hornier, which he noticed.

"Yeah, you starting to act like a real whore now."

"P-please don't say such a thing," it just made me feel hornier the way he spoke to me.

He leapt over me and pulled me back, grabbing around me and whispered in my ear, "Oh yeah, well let us see what your body tells us," he lifted my sweater over and flashed my tits forth, "Look at how tight your nipples are," he said while he pinched my left one with his fingers to prove it, "You telling me this is a tit of a devoted wife?

He spoke the truth, a truth I did not wish to accept, but he kept on proving me wrong. He took my sweater and bra off and began to kiss my neck while at the same time he toyed with my boobs.

I wanted to kiss him but he would not allow me for he wished to hear my moans invade the bedroom, like if it was another proof to show what kind of woman I was.

After a while he pushed me back on all fours and went back to my ass, but not before taking off his own sweater. He started spreading my butt cheeks apart to get a better look at my anus, for a moment I expected that he would put some lube on with his hand. But just then a warm twitching thing pressed itself over my anus.

I turned around at the surprising feeling and realised that Malik was licking my asshole. The sensation and shock of it made it all feel so surreal and wonderful at the same time, for a second I protested.

"What are you doing, it's dirty!" but the striking shock and feeling of his tongue touching my most delicate of spot just sent me moaning even louder than before.

My legs started twitching and my mind went crazy, I curled myself up and put my hands between my legs and started masturbating my other hole. The sensation of his tongue caressing my spot and my fingers penetrating my vagina was nothing more than wonderful.

I was flooding like a waterfall, and my hands were being drowned by my essence as I kept on pleasing myself. Malik kept changing between his tongue and his thumb, sending me deeper and deeper into a state of lust.

I never believed that such pleasure existed within such spot, a spot that I had never in my life thought to explore. But now this young man that was tonguing my ass taught me an entirely new kind of pleasure, a pleasure I loved.

It was only when he pressed his middle finger into my butt hole that a shock spread through my body like a wave. Though it was a bit painful at first, it instantly took on a whole new meaning of pleasure afterwards.

My toes curled up and I began to bite my own sheet, and I could feel my anus wrap around his finger that was exploring my otherwise unexplored part. Just his finger was enough for me to orgasm, though this was not a typical orgasm. It was more tense and rougher, like a tightening of something fierce and strong that just snapped.

It felt great, and the orgasm never ended until Malik pulled his finger out.

"Wow, I knew you were going to love it, bet you haven't made such a sound with your husband." He was right, in all my years I had never moaned this way with my husband, not even once, "Have you ever let your husband into this hole?" he asked me.

Breathing heavily like I had been running for miles I said, "No, my husband has never done me there."

"Good, then this is going to be just for me," his words kept ringing in my ear as he stood up and began to zip his pants open.

I turned around slowly towards him and said, "Please Malik your finger was already too much, I'll die if you use your dick," it wasn't the pain that really scared me, but the pleasure of it. The thought that his finger had sent me to a place I had never felt before scared me, but I knew I would go crazy if he used his dick.

I knew that if I let him do this I'd be scarred for life. I knew that if he sent me to that place again there would be no salvation for me in the future. I knew that if he kept on giving me such pleasure I'd be a shell of nothing, and there would be nothing I'd say no to him.

"You ain't gonna die, beside," he slipped his pants down and revealed to me his ever so magnificent huge black cock, "I need to get rid of this boner," his large pumping dick was already half way erected, and the smell of his pre cum was as strong as ever, "Now lube my dick with your mouth." There was no arguing, he persuaded me the way he had always done, by showing me what I always wanted.

I held his dick with both my hands and peeled his skin as far down as I could. His smell just augmented the more his foreskin was peeled back, it only helped me get hornier as his strong odour invaded my nostrils.

I began licking his shaft once his entire foreskin was all back. A loud moan came from Malik as I passed my tongue downwards, I only stopped when I reached his balls and even then I just started sucking them.

I kept sucking and licking his balls until I started to move upwards all the way to his penis slit. I then opened my mouth and took his entire head, I tried to force as much of his dick as I could down, but my mouth was full. I sucked him off and went up and down, making sure that I drooled as much spit as I could.

His pre-cum kept oozing down my throat and his familiar taste, that kept hitting my tongue, just made me wetter. I gurgled and blew as much as I could, it was then that he grabbed my head and pushed me against him.

More than half of his dick was now in my mouth, and I felt my lips stretching in such a way it almost hurt. His penis head had passed my swallowing point, and I could feel part of his dick hitting my throat walls, which made me constantly swallow out of reflex.

My eyes were wide open from the sudden forced deep-throat, which was when I realised that his crotch was not far away and that I only had a few cm left. I was so filled with lust that I wanted him deeper down my throat, so I grabbed his ass cheeks with my hands and forced myself to get him all the way down.

Malik could not believe his eyes when I started to move forward rather than backwards, and the sensation of it all just made him moan even more. He held my head firmly ensuring that I would keep going forward, and the more I kept going the more he started to moan. It came to a point where I felt his cock pulsating in my throat, I knew then that he was close to coming.

Unfortunately Malik was completely taken by the sensation that he just held me there instead of letting me go. So I had no choice but to keep moving forward so his cock would be closer to my stomach, otherwise I'd be drowning in his sperm.

With one last push my head reached his crotch, I now had his entire cock down my throat and well passed my oesophagus, I had literally swallowed his cock.

I felt his hands tremble on top of my head, and my throat expanded as it was pushed by the growing dick, that was I realised he was about to explode.

"Ahh shit! I'm about to blow!"

With a long exclaim he emptied his balls deep down me, I could feel his dick tingle a bit before a warm sensation started to fuel my stomach. I did not need to swallow until I started to feel his sperm rise like lava, that was when I started to feel some fear.

I swallowed and swallowed as much of his semen as I could, but as much as I swallowed it still kept going up. The closer it reached my mouth the faster it came, and soon it passed my oesophagus.

When it reached my mouth I started to convulse, and it didn't help me that I could not breathe either. His sperm blew out of my mouth like I was a champagne bottle, but it did not exit fast enough.

I hit the side of his leg with my hand as a way to tell him to let me go, luckily for me Malik understood and let go of my head. I pulled back fast, throwing up his dick and sperm as I went, when his penis head was out it shot a load directly at my face and blinded me.

I fell backwards onto the bed, hearing Malik moaning as he continued to shoot his load all over the bed. I had a mouth full of semen but felt that more was coming, so I turned around and threw up beside the bed a huge load of sperm until I finally was able to catch my breath.

I finally leapt backwards onto the bed and started breathing again, my eyes were still blinded by Malik's sperm. I used my sheets to clean it off. Malik was still pumping his dick, moaning manically and masturbating himself senseless.

He stopped only when he felt that his dick was done shooting. It amazed me how he could still stand after such a load out, but not as much as what happened next.

As I looked towards him still breathing heavily and with cum falling down my mouth, I realised he still had a boner. I gasped at the sight of his monster dick still being erected, though it had shrunk a bit his cock still had enough energy to go on.

"I did not expect you to deep throat me, damn," he panted and sweated as he kept on breathing, "Now it's my turn to make you feel great."

I couldn't believe his resilience, it always shocked me but this time more than ever, "Are you sure?" said I as he turned me around so that my ass was facing him. I was after all hoping that if he came hard enough he might not have the energy left to do me from behind, but again I seemed to have underestimated his energy.

"Of course I am sure, I said I'd fuck you in the ass today, now get on all fours," I whimpered and obeyed like a dog, and stood up on all fours knowing that it was futile to protest.

He began to spread my ass cheeks apart and aimed his dick directly above my anus. I looked back for just a moment, knowing that this was going to hurt, "Please use the lube," said I whimpering.

"Don't need it, you lubed me up pretty good," he was right, his dick basically dripped of my spit and his pre-cum, there was no real reason for any lubricant.

"Just p-please be gentle," he just smirked.

The tip of his penis head was now touching my butt hole, I could feel the warmth of it and just the touch of it frightened me a bit. It then started to press itself against my hole, harder and harder. Until my anus started to expand open from the constant pressing of his penis head, that was when the pain started.

"Gentle, gentle, please!" I started to feel some pain as his penis head began to further expand my anus.

"Oh god please it hurts!" his entire head was still not in, but it already was too much for me.

"Don't tighten up so much," said he.

"I-I don't know how, Hnng!" I bit my teeth together when I felt that his whole penis head was almost inside.

"Nggh! I-it's like shitting, just pretend you are shitting then your hole will open," I couldn't take the pain so I did as he said and pretended that I was shitting.

My hole did expand the moment I relaxed myself, but just when it became bearable to have his penis head inside a whole chunk of his dick entered me. My head tilted backwards and I started moaning like never before. My toes curled up, and my body became all tensed up, and so did my rectum.

"Shit! You're tightening a lot! Ngh," I could feel part of his penis pumping violently inside of me, as I unknowingly squeezed him with my rectum, "I-If you continue to squeeze, I-I am going to move forward."

"N-no p-please I will die i-if you do!" I was now feeling the extent of a new higher more potent orgasm, it was constant and it never ended.

"S-Sorry Bitch, b-but I am not coming early again, ngh," he pushed his entire dick inside of me as I gasped and screamed a moan throughout the entire house. His dick was now pulsating deep inside my rectum, the more I felt it the more I squeezed. I was now completely gone, my eyes rolled back and my tongue was tangling from my mouth like a piñata.

I kept yelling and moaning so loud that the entire house could hear me, and for the first time I did not care. When Malik started to move back and forth the orgasm I was experiencing tripled, when he thrust his dick deeper inside of my unexplored hole.

Malik kept grunting and huffing, grinding his teeth as he explored me. My mind was in bliss, and all I could think of was how I could have denied myself such great pleasure.

As he kept hitting my back with his crotch, sliding his dick in and out of my expanding rectum, my thoughts were going on how silly I ha been. All my life I though the act of anal sex was unnatural and disgusting, going so far to deny it even to my husband. But today I experienced a sensation that was better than any other experience I had ever felt, and I would not change it for the world.

I could feel Malik's dick sliding into me like a drill looking for diamonds, it explored where no man had ever gone before. The sound of our bodies clashing together was music to my ears, and his huffs and grunts finished it all off as a solo. My hole kept opening and closing up, squeezing him whenever he was inside and accepting him whenever he penetrated deeper.

"Fuck I am about to shot again!" he held my back tight and started moaning, "Whose asshole is this!?!" he started pounding me harder as he asked, "Huh? Whose asshole does this belongs to!?!"

"Y-you," said I while I was trying not to go completely crazy.

"Who!?! I ngh, can't hear you!"

"You, i-it belongs to you," I was nothing more than an empty shell, begging to be fucked by Malik.

"Say it the way I want to hear it! Ngh!"

"You! This asshole belongs to you!!" I was completely filled with lust now.

"And only me!!"

"And only you!!" I repeated after him.

"What about your husband!?!" he started to pound me faster, as if he wanted to make sure that no part of me could protest back at him, but there was no part of me wanting to protest anymore.

"I don't care about my husband! He means nothing to me!!" I yelled as I came a third and fourth time.

"That's right! You didn't even let him fuck you in this pleasure hole of yours because you thought he was nothing!"

"Yes! Yes! I did, he is nothing!" my mind was so much gone that I didn't even care what I was saying anymore.

"You were waiting for a real man to take you here, you were waiting, you did not want him!"

"Yes! Yes! I was waiting!" my asshole was making such a noise whenever he banged me faster, it was now just getting out of control how much I loved every minute of it.

He pulled my hair and whispered into my hear "You were waiting for me!"

"I was, I was waiting for you! I only want you!" my heart and mind was crying out the deepest secrets I was holding back.

"You care only about me, you don't need anyone else! Ngh!" he was getting rougher, and started to hold me tighter.

"Yes I care only of you! I don't need my husband! I don't care about him!!"

"You! Ngh! Are! Ngh! A bad, bad WIFE!!" he could not hold it any longer, and was starting to shoot his load up my ass.

"Yes! YES! I AM!! I AM!! I AM A BAD WIFEE!!! AHHH!!!"

"A-and you a-are a bad m...AHH!!!" before he was able to finish his sentence he started to unload his sperm into my rectum, which sent both him and me into ecstasy.

He tried to hold me tight but even he could not but fall down from exhaustion as he unloaded inside my virgin asshole. My legs curled up together and I fell face down onto my bed, exhausted but still being fuelled with Malik's sperm and my own orgasm.

Seconds later I felt him fall over me, he as well being exhausted. It was only his dick and my orgasm that went on, and ended only when his cock popped out of my chute hole. His dick still shot a couple of lesser loads when it had left my hole.

My anus started to pump cum out, I could feel I was overfilled, and it just kept falling down onto the sheets. My hole was still gaping for a while until it closed up pressing more of Malik's sperm out and on to the bed.

I was tired, but I knew I had no time to sleep. I had to get Malik out of the house before my husband came home. But there was just nothing I could do, my eyes just blackened and sleep caught me.

****

I do not know how long I had slept, but when I awoke up Malik was gone from the bed. I was still soaked in cum and my bed still reeked of it, it wasn't until I stood up that I realised the mess we had created.

The sheets were soaked in a combination of sperm sweat and essence, a huge load of Malik's sperm had hit both cushions, and there was not a single place in the room where there didn't smell. I heard the door of the bathroom open and footsteps coming towards the bedroom, for a second I thought that my husband had come home.