The Cigar Room

Story Info
A couple fulfills a shared fantasy.
1.1k words
4.05
23k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToServeHim
ToServeHim
21 Followers

As they stepped into the crowded bar the pangs if nervousness began to lick at her courage. It took everything she had not to turn and walk away, but as she noted the confidence in his grin she was willed to continue. He held her close to him, squeezing her hand to reassure her that everything would be alright. He felt her take a deep breath and push back her shoulders, her secretive smile never fading as he lead her to a seat at the bar.

She was dressed in a black, backless dress with a lose halter-style front that hardly worked to conceal her pert breasts. The hem of the dress fell just above her knee and her long legs were showcased in black back-seam thigh high stockings and stiletto heels. He dark hair was pinned up with loose tendrils that teased at her creamy shoulders.

Strange eyes moved over her body. Men openly watched her move and smiled hungrily as she crossed her legs, causing her skirt to inch up her thighs. He grinned, seeing her confidence grow, knowing that others coveted what only he could possess. Giggling slightly she slid her hand on his knee and leaned in, whispering,

"I can't believe we're actually doing this…" He nodded, his eyes feasting over her body, her pouty smile nearly causing him to take her right there. He had fantasized about this night for years, spending hours teasing himself at the idea of taking her in such a manor.

They each ordered a drink and he quietly observed while the men around her blatantly smiled and flirted with her despite his presence. She simply greeted the attention with demure smiles and soft warming of her cheeks before returning her longing gaze to him. His eyes were locked on her. He was eager to have her, feel her body pressed to his. His demeanor was calm as they finished their drinks but inside he was on fire, the anticipation causing him to itch with desire.

Finally, he could take no more, taking her hand in his he stood, leading her through the bar, down a dimly lit hall to an adjoining room. Called The Cigar Room, it was quiet and intimately lit with soft sensual music as it's backdrop. She followed closely behind him to a little nook near the back of the room which was partially concealed behind small partitions. There was a sleek loveseat in the area with a side table next to it which held four, softly scented flickering candles. She watched as he sat down in the middle of the couch and pulled her onto him, so that she now faced him, straddling his lap. He smirked at her soft blush and nervous giggle while his hands inched her dress up her thighs to reveal soft glimpses of skin above her stockings.

"You liked that, didn't you? All of those men looking at you like that…" His tone was matter-of-fact but erotically menacing. As he continued speaking a finger traced up her parted thighs, reveling in the warmth of her sex.

"Mmm, yes. Yes you did. It made you wet, didn't it…"

Relentlessly his fingers toyed with her swollen lips, no panties to deter him, just as he had asked of her. She moaned softly, her inhibitions beginning to melt into pleasure as he endlessly brushed his finger tips over her wet slit. With his free hand he reached behind her, pulling her dress up over her bottom, delighting in the feel of her body quivering against his.

She could see the heads of the other patrons passing by the short partitions but the idea of their being caught only furthered her excitement. His fingers pushed past her heated lips, penetrating her, causing her to gasp slightly. Two fingers were deep inside of her, coated in her excitement when suddenly delicious pain inched down her spine as he yanked her hair, forcing her face close to his. Leaving her sex, he brought his fingers to her lips as he whispered, "lick them." Her eyes locked on his as she eagerly took his fingers into her mouth, licking and suckling them clean of he salty juices. The bulge in his pants was nearing painful as it pressed up between her thighs while he watched her.

Her hands, as if acting on instinct, moved to free his manhood, quickly unzipping his pants. She fondled and toyed with him amidst her finger tips. The sound of his soft grunt sent shivers down her body and she became more courageous, her moans a bit louder, wrapping her hand around his cock. Neither of them noticed that some of the people around them had stopped to stare, or whisper. Neither of them cared.

Reluctantly his fingers left her mouth to roughly push aside the fabric that toyed at her pert breasts. Like an animal, her pulled her close, latching onto her hard nipple, sucking and hungrily raking his teeth over it. Her hips were grinding into him and he pulled her down, pushing himself into her tight sex. She moaned loudly as he penetrated her, whimpering and breathing his name. A small crowd had gathered to watch the show, people commented and giggled nervously but no one dared speak loud enough to cause them to stop.

He was thrusting deep inside of her, his hands on her hips as she bounced on his cock, begging him to make her cum. It was dirty and erotic, both of them fueling one another's passions. She was moaning, crying out his name as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. Shamelessly she rode him, grinding down on him as his eyes were locked on her, watching her unbridled passion. He could feel her body tense against him, her breath quickening and knew she was close to her orgasm. Leaning forward he sucked each erect nipple as he grinded into her, her sensitive clit throbbing against his shaft. The pleasure was dizzying as each approached release, the anticipation sliding up their spines. Cold waves of ecstasy washed through them as they came, clinging to one another, shivering and lost.

She buried her face in his neck, fighting to catch her breath. Leaning back, she opened her eyes and saw the people about them who had witnessed their love-making and she gasped as modesty gripped at her. She then felt his comforting touch as he slid her dress back down her thighs and again concealed her breasts . Smiling softly to him, she cupped his face in her hands and leaned into him, pressing her moist lips to his in an intimate kiss as the crowd softened at their embrace.

ToServeHim
ToServeHim
21 Followers