The Cigarslut

Story Info
A smoking fantasy.
4.3k words
4.54
44.8k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strutted into the bedroom, my seamed nylon stockings swishing beneath my evening gown, a cloud of expensive perfume surrounding me. I stopped and placed a gloved hand on my satin hip.

"Well," I asked seductively. "Do you like what you see?"

He stared at me and took the cigar out of his mouth. "My god," he muttered. "You look incredible."

"Incredibly edible, I hope," I said archly. I crossed the room to the table, my ass swaying erotically. I took a long, thick double-corona, a Partagas, from the humidor, unwrapped it and placed it in the center of my lipsticked mouth.

"Got a light, lover?"

He put his cigar back in his mouth and drew deeply. "Come here," he said thickly.

I did as I was told and bent over him, the deep-cut gown exposing my full breasts. He lit my cigar with a silver-chased lighter and, as I drew the fragrant smoke deep into my lungs, he slid his hand into the hip-length slit on the side of my gown, up my satin-smooth thigh to my crotch. His hand cupped me there and found my stiffening she-cock and smoothly-shaved, full and heavy femme testicles. He drew the gown aside and gazed at his discovery, his lips wet with anticipation.

"Oooh, suck me, darling," I purred. I puffed lasciviously on my cigar as he leaned forward and engulfed my big girl-dick with his mouth. There I stood, smoking a big cigar as he sucked on my stiff, throbbing she-cock; gowned in black satin, wearing six-inch black patent stiletto heels and shoulder length black cire' fingerless gloves that showed off my long red nails. I wore a wig in frosted honey-blonde, very full and teased into an enormous bouffant. My face was heavily, whorishly made up with long false eyelashes and multiple shades of eyeshadow in cinnamon, russet, gold and smoky beige. Beneath that slinky gown, I wore a tightly-laced, heavily-boned corset of black satin, cinched down to a firm 26 inches. My full breasts were supported by an old-fashioned, circular-stitch sling bra, the better to expose my nipples.

In all, I felt like a complete slut. And loved it.

He took his mouth away from my she-cock and puffed deeply on his cigar. "I want you, Michelle," he said. Another deep drag and he blew the smoke over my throbbing female penis. "I want to fuck you."

I inhaled deeply of my own cigar and blew the smoke in his face; a challenge. "Umm, that would be delightful, sweetheart. I want your big dick deep in my cunt-ass. But first: I want to smoke your cock. I wanna give you a cigar blow-job."

He leaned back in the chair and unzipped his pants. I knelt, puffing on my cigar and pulled out his huge dick. The head was rounded and thick and a lovely shade of purplish-red. I inhaled deeply on my cigar and blew smoke over it and then bent my head to kiss the swollen glans. Puckering my red lips, I slid his big cock into my mouth. Although it was a good eight inches in length and perhaps five in circumference, I had no trouble taking the whole length down my throat for I am an excellent cocksucker, especially when I am smoking a cigar. My distended ruby lips reached the base of his shaft and I began to pump my blonde head up and down, slowly at first, then faster. As I sucked him, I looked up into his face to see how he was enjoying it. He face was flushed and his eyes closed as he continued to smoke his cigar while I sucked his cock.

I felt wonderfully feminine, sucking a man's cock as he smoked his cigar, submissive yet somehow in control. The aroma of our cigars filled the room, mingling with the musky odor of his genitals and my perfume, exciting me even more. I paused to take a deep drag off my cigar then pumped my mouth faster on his fat penis, exhaling a double stream of cigar smoke out my nose, surrounding his crotch with smoke. I wanted his cum in my mouth so much, to taste his male juices and know that I was his woman; his bitch.

He dick began pulsing in my mouth as I sucked and I knew that he was close to climax. I pulled back to kiss and lick the tip of it when he moaned and clutched the top of my head. Suddenly, his cock twitched and began to spurt warm globs of sticky, salty semen into my mouth. At the third or fourth spurt, I deep-throated him and let the warm, rich ejaculate shoot down my throat. I gulped and swallowed, trying to catch it all. It tasted heavenly!

Amazingly, when I withdrew, he was still erect. "Oh, my," I said, licking my lips. "That was lovely. Do you want to fuck me, darling?"

He nodded. "God, yes," he said. "More than anything." He stood, unbuttoning his shirt. I touched up my lipstick a bit and then relit my cigar, watching him as he finished undressing. His dick remained erect, almost vertical and flat against his belly. He laid down on the bed and, exhaling a big cloud of blue cigar smoke, said:

"Strip for me, bitch. Smoke your cigar while you undress. Let me see those big tits of yours. Let me see that big, fuckin' she-cock."

I smiled and submissively did as I was told. I placed the big cigar in the center of my red, pouting lips, puckering my mouth around the thick butt and puffing gently on it, savoring the exquisite flavor as I inhaled. Swaying back and forth, I unzipped my gown and slowly let it fall, exposing my DD breasts. The gown fell to the floor in a shiny black puddle of expensive fabric around the gleaming heels of my stilettos. I drew deeply on my cigar and blew a huge cloud of aromatic blue smoke at him, feeling my she-cock stiffen and my nipples grow hard.

"Walk around," he said. His voice was thick with lust. "Play with yourself and smoke your cigar. Act like a slut for me, Michelle."

"I don't have to act, darling." With the cigar dangling out of my mouth, I cupped my tits and tweaked the big, meaty nipples with my long red nails. "Iama slut.Yourslut. Your cigarslut."

I did what I was told; an obedient whore. I strolled across the room, back and forth in my six-inch heels, my ass swinging sexily; a blonde Amazon transexual over six feet tall. I pouted at him and puffed lewdly on my cigar, fondling my big tits and jerking gently at my stiff she-cock. I felt superb; displaying myself to my man, showing him my big boobs and girl-dick while I smoked a long thick cigar. My balls felt tight and full of cum and my big tits encased in that sexy, open-front bra jiggled invitingly as I strutted for him. I puffed on my big cigar, inhaling it deeply and tasted the heavenly flavor of it across my painted lips and my she-cock grew so very hard in anticipation of what he was about to do to me.

At last, he said, "Come here, you fuckin' cunt. Lay down next to me and take what I have for you."

I strutted over to the bed and slid down next to him. He put his cigar in the ashtray and, putting his arms around me, drew me closer and kissed me deeply. His thick tongue jabbed into my mouth and I sucked on it, savoring the taste of expensive tobacco as he frenched me.

He rolled me over and knelt, spreading my legs. He smeared a dab of lube on the head of his big cock and placed the head at the entrance to my cunt-ass. I put the cigar in my mouth and resumed smoking as he slowly entered me, the long, thick, delicious length of his enormous shaft distending my rectum, filling me up. I sighed in delight, exhaling a fragrant cloud of cigar smoke across my full bosom.

"Oh, fuck me, darling. Pump my pussy-ass. Stick your cock inside me, baby! I am your whore, your cigarslut fuck-bitch and I want your cum in me."

He grunted in pleasure as he fucked me, deeper now, his balls slapping against my ass. I puffed languidly on my cigar and spread my legs wide, wrapping them around his muscular torso, pulling him ever so deeply into me. He was hitting bottom regularly, the head of his enormous cock slamming against the interior of my cunt-ass. My rigid she-cock was clamped between us, rubbing against the smooth satin of my corset, driving me wild with lust. He fucked me with deep long strokes as I smoked my cigar. I was a blonde tranny-slut enjoying the forbidden pleasures of anal intercourse, a cigar-smoking she-male whore humping like a bitch in heat beneath my man as he pounded deep into me and I loved it more than anything. It was what I was made for, what I had always wanted to be; a complete slut, a sex-toy for a man with a big cock, a cigar-smoking, bosomy blonde she-male whore.

I puffed my cigar, taking a deep pull off it and then frenching his mouth to exhale a big lung-full into him. We fucked for what seemed like an eternity but was probably no more than fifteen minutes, my silky legs wrapped around him, his big cock up my tight, wet cunt-ass, a long thick cigar in my full red lips and it was certain that both of us were in complete and total ecstasy.

His strokes increased in speed. His eyes closed as I began to whisper obscenities in his ear between long, languid drags on my cigar.

"Fuck me, darling! Fill me up with your big cock! Cum in me! I need your hot sperm inside me. Shoot off in my tight little ass-pussy while I smoke my cigar! Fuck me good, big man! Give me a big butt-full of your hot cum! Fuck me while I smoke a cigar!"

He moaned in delight and savagely slammed into me. His back arched, his hands clutched my breasts convulsively and then he was shooting his cum deep into me. I felt his hot, wet load erupt in my bowels as I drew deeply on my cigar. I slid my long-nailed fingers into his hair, pulled his face to mine and exhaled a lung-full of rich, fragrant cigar smoke into his mouth, my tongue squirming wetly against his as he spasmed again and again, filling my insides with warm semen, spurting his creamy cum into my rectum.

He collapsed atop me, burying his face in my neck, kissing and nibbling. I relaxed, spreading my legs and then noticed something I couldn't quite believe.

"My god," I said huskily. "Are you stillhard?"

"Uh-huh," he muttered. His mouth was at my nipple, licking and sucking at the tip of my left boob. Electric waves of pleasure tingled through my body as he gently bit at my tit. "So are you, I notice."

I laughed throatily. "Well, I haven't had an opportunity to cum, yet. What do you plan to do about that, stud?"

He reached a hand between us and began to slowly masturbate me."What would you like, bitch? Wanna take me up the ass? Fuck my face?"

I pulled gently at my cigar and exhaled thoughtfully. "I think I would like to stick my cock into your mouth and make you swallow my cum."

"Can't rape the willing, bitch." He pulled his enormous penis out of me and I felt his semen dribble out of my asshole as it slowly contracted.

"Then suck my cock, honey. Give me a blow-job while I smoke this cigar."

"Mmm, you say the cutest things," he said as he bent to take my she-cock in his mouth. I spread my long, lovely legs and let him go to work on my throbbing hard-on. There was a mirror on the ceiling and I watched as he blew me; a tall, sexy blonde Venus with a penis, dressed in black satin, smoking a cigar while a man sucked her she-cock. It was so delightfully perverse, so exquisitely, incredibly sexual that I moaned softly as I exhaled a long, sensuous plume of cigar smoke, cupping my breasts, feeling his warm, wet mouth descend in a tight ring toward the base of my straining shaft.

He slid three fingers into my cunt-ass and began to finger-fuck me, churning the cum in my pussy into a white, creamy froth. His mouth slid up and down on my rigid boner, sending waves of pleasure through me. His other hand came up to grasp the base of the shaft and cup my smooth, hairless balls. I gasped in delight as his mouth came down, swallowing my she-cock whole, engulfing it completely.

"Oh god, baby, that feels so good! I'm gonna cum, darling!"

He grunted, his mouth busy. I moaned again from the sheer ecstasy of it and took another deep drag on my cigar and left it in my mouth to dangle saucily to one side of my painted lips. On the ceiling, a blonde she-male dressed in black satin with a thick, half-smoked cigar hanging from her mouth exhaled lewdly as her long red-nailed fingers twinned themselves in her lover's hair.

I bucked my hips up and down, frantic for orgasm and rammed my stiff female shaft deeper down his throat. The end of my half-smoked cigar glowed brightly as I puffed on it, taking the delicious smoke deep into my lungs, feeling the heady rush drive me closer to climax.

"I'm cumming, baby! Suck my cock, darling! Oh, I'm going to shoot my load into your mouth!"

A hot, wet surge that started at the base of my swollen testicles fountained out the tip of my rock-hard girl-dick and spurted into his mouth. I inhaled deeply on my cigar as he jammed his fingers deep into my soft, wet cunt-ass, his hand and mouth milking the creamy sperm from my girl-cock. Five, six, seven times I ejaculated, sending thick globs of silky white she-semen spurting into his insatiable mouth. He swallowed greedily, slurping my salty juices as he sucked the last of the cum from my thick, feminine penis.

"Aaah, that wasmarvelous, sweetheart." I took a long, sensuous drag from the cigar and noticed that most of it had been smoked away. "Um, why don't you go light us a couple more cigars and then come lay beside me? There's two Jeroboams on my makeup table. I'm in the mood for a cigar as big as your beautiful dick." I rose up on one elbow as he got up, licking his lips and noticed that he was again erect. "God, are youeversatisfied? I suppose you want to fuck me again?"

He lit one enormous cigar, puffing on it 'till the end was a glowing red and then lit another, surrounding his head with fragrant blue smoke. "Yeah, that would be great. Can your ass take it?"

I smiled at him and drew my nylon-clad legs up to my breasts to expose my swollen cunt-ass to him. Semen was still dribbling from it and the cum-smeared entrance puckered invitingly at him.

"Darling, I can take as much cock as you're willing to give me. But if you want me again, I must insist I that I get on top."

He approached the bed and put the huge cigar into my wet, red mouth. "Sounds good,' he said. "You do all the work for a change. Maybe you'd like to fuck me?"

I smiled again. "It is a man's place to fuck a woman, even if the woman has a cock between her legs and not a cunt."

"Youarea cunt," he said.

"Why, thank you, darling. How nice of you to say so."

I rose from the bed and let him lie down. He smoked his cigar, stroking his big prick, watching me as I redid my makeup. A little power on my nose, some lipstick; most of which had been smeared away by his passionate kisses, a quick spray of perfume between my tits and I was ready for him again. I puckered my mouth and placed the cigar in the middle of my full, red lips, taking a deep, lung-filling drag, feeling the heady rush of fragrant smoke excite me, making my nipples hard.

I turned to face him. My she-cock had come erect again as I reapplied my makeup and now jutted obscenely outward, a full eight inches of stiff, thick feminine hard-on sticking out from under my tightly laced corset, aimed directly between his eyes. I placed both hands on my hips, thumbs forward, and strolled sexily toward him in my spike heels, puffing on my huge cigar, my round, full tits jiggling deliciously in my sling bra and my erect she-cock bobbing lewdly up and down as I rolled my hips like a cheap whore. He stared at me with pure lust in his eyes, puffing deeply on his cigar and I knew he was mesmerized by the sight of a beautiful woman with big breasts and a big cock, smoking a huge cigar.

The fragrance of our enormous cigars mingled with my perfume and stiffened my she-cock even more, turning the mushroom-shaped head a deep red. A silvery drop of pre-cum crowned it, begging to be licked. As I strutted toward him, I could feel the last of his cum dribble from my cunt-ass and roll down the back of my nylons. I let it drip. I love to feel my man's cum drip out of my hole.

I paused and struck a pose, letting him admire me; a tall, blonde goddess wearing a tight-laced, black satin corset, gloves that displayed her long, crimson, claw-like nails, silky sheer, opera-length full-fashioned nylons and six-inch stiletto heels; the original CFM pumps that turn boys into men and makes men weak in the knees. My big breasts strained at the black nylon sling bra that supported them without concealing them and my thick she-cock jutted lewdly from between my long, shapely legs, much as the enormous cigar I was smoking jutted from my full-lipped, red-painted mouth.

"I want your cock in me, darling," I said huskily, the big cigar hanging from the side of my mouth, its thick butt already coated with my lipstick. "I want to sit on your cock and take it deep within my cunt-ass. I want you to fuck me, pump me deeply and squirt your hot cum up inside me while I smoke this big, fuckin' cigar. I want to be your sex toy, darling. I want to be your blonde, big-breasted bimbo with a boner, your cigar-smoking whore. Fuck me, darling. Make me your cigar-whore. Fuck me hard and make me cum like a whore while I smoke my cigar."

His hand was gently stroking his enormous erection as I climbed atop him. Slowly, very slowly, I placed my rump over him and lowered myself onto his stiff cock. I felt the head slide into my entrance as he palmed my asscheeks, spreading them while he held his cigar firmly between his teeth. Inch by inch, I worked the entire length of his magnificent penis into my cunt-ass until I had taken the fullness of it, my entire body quivering with pleasure, my nipples erect and prominent, my she-cock stiff and hard with anticipation.

I relaxed, inhaling deeply on the huge cigar jutting from my lipsticked mouth and allowed my ass to settle in contact with his belly and then I began to slowly grind my hips in a tight circle, flexing my muscles and causing him to moan around the end of his cigar and grip my corseted waist in ecstasy. Slowly, I increased the tempo until I was bumping and grinding like the finest stripper who ever bared her tits to an audience of sex-crazed men, my ass swinging in a tight figure-eight that soon had him groaning around the butt of his cigar.

I puffed lewdly on my own cigar, inhaling deeply of the rich smoke, then exhaling thick clouds of fragrant bluish-white into the air as I masturbated for him, my long, slender fingers tipped with ruby-red claws flashing back and forth, up and down over the shaft of my stiff she-cock, moaning lasciviously as his huge member slid all the way into my cunt-ass. I was in heaven; penetrated to the fullest by my man, a long, thick cigar in my mouth, the aroma of expensive tobacco and exotic perfume and the warm, musky odor of sex filling my nose. I felt complete and completely fulfilled; the ultimate sex toy for a wonderful man, a man who had always treated me like the queen I am and I loved every sexy moment of it!

I added a deep, heart-stopping thrust to the motion of my ass, making him groan even louder and he began to buck beneath me, working his big fuckstick deeper into me. Had I not been so wet and ready for him, it could have split me in two. Instead, I felt joined immeasurably with him, as if we were but one lust-driven creature, obsessed with the pursuit of a thunderous climax, the Ultimate Orgasm.

I placed one long-nailed hand upon his broad chest and leaned forward to blow a long stream of silky cigar smoke into his face. He opened his mouth to receive it and I leaned closer and stuck my tongue into his mouth. He caught it gently between his teeth and sucked on it so I frenched him for a time as he fucked me, my distended cunt-ass pulsing in waves of pure pleasure as his long, thick boner slid in and out of me. Our tongues squirmed wetly together, the mingled taste of our cigars only exciting us more as we fucked.

He released my tongue and I leaned back, really letting go with all that I had, my ass bouncing up and down on his throbbing meat, my right hand almost a blur of furious motion on my stiff she-cock as I jerked off. I inhaled deeply on the jeroboam, the rich, creamy smoke filling my lungs, stiffening my she-cock even more. Cupping my big tits, I squeezed my nipples hard as I exhaled through my nose, twin plumes of delicious cigar smoke jetting from my nostrils, feeling my climax building within me, a potential geyser of warm, sticky-sweet she-cum I knew he longed for. I knew he could feel it as well when he began to arch his back and slam his shaft deeper into me. I began to whisper obscenities to him in a breathy, sexy, little-girl voice, lisping around the thick butt of the enormous cigar dangling from my glossy red lips. I can't help it. I always talk dirty when my man fucks me good. I feel like such a slut when I smoke a cigar and he fucks me like this, his big cock all the way inside my cunt-ass, that I have to talk dirty to him:

12