The Cinema Gets X-Rated

Story Info
Friends get stripped for nosing in.
3.5k words
2.88
69.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as a regular Christmas night out with friends, a nice meal in an American/Italian theme restaurant, a few beers, a film then home. We had to have an earlyish night because Doug`s a postman, and he had to be up early the next morning.

There were four of us, Doug, who I just mentioned, the Postman, who is twenty one, 5ft 9" tall medium build, and black curly hair. There was also Doug`s sister Natalie, she is eighteen years old, quite skinny and has auburn hair. Also with us was Shaun, twenty two years of age, 6ft 2" tall, thin to medium build and relatively bald. I on the other hand, am twenty two, 5ft 7ish, quite chubby, with dark blonde crew cut hair.

Now I have briefly described the four of us I shall continue with the tale:

It was about 7:30 on the surprisingly mild Friday night in late December, we had just finished our meal and a few drinks at the restaurant on the entertainment complex. It was pretty quiet for a Friday night, but most of the youngsters these days do not come out until about 9:30-10pm. We paid for our movie tickets at the counter and showed them to the guy on the entrance to the screens, there were seven screens on our side of the cinema, and we were in number 6, he showed us into the auditorium and left us to pick our own seats.

As it was quiet, we sat in the fourth row from the back, which was the more comfortable of the seats. We sat with a seat between us all; Doug sat nearest the wall, then Natalie, then me, then Shaun. There were only a few other people in the auditorium at the time, a couple seated about ten rows down to us, and two other pairs of people to the lower left of us.

No one else entered until the first set of trailers started, advertising the bits and pieces available from the foyet and to keep quiet during the film. Three youngsters entered and sat about four rows in front of us, and continued their conversation and chatted on their mobile phones. By the time the film trailers came on there were about another ten of their mates that had come to join them, and once the film had begun there were about twenty five all together.

The male of the couple in the seat about ten rows in front of us, made a comment to them about keeping the noise down, but as there were so many of them they just laughed at him and he turned back and continued to try and watch the film. Another ten minutes into the film, the man and his girlfriend left the auditorium. It was then that another man from the left of us, commented to them to lower their voices, again they were laughed at, only this time one of the group made his way over to the man. The man was nervous and shuffled in his seat, but the youth just strolled over and asked the woman the man was with,

"If she`d like a cock to suck on during the film".

"I don`t think so!" She said in a disgusted tone.

Then one of the girls from his twenty five strong group, said, "Go on darlin` I`m dying to see this fucking monster he keeps telling us about"

With that the youth whipped down his jogging bottoms and underpants to the floor, and exposed his half-erect penis to the man and woman, and his backside to everyone else who could see, and that included us four.

Suddenly a few of his mates caught us watching him rather than the movie, which really was not all that surprising. He then made his way up to the row of seats right in front of us, and we could not help but look at his exposed dangling penis.

"You like what you see, eh?" he said to Shaun.

Shaun, we noticed seemed transfixed to the guys penis. It maybe a good time to tell you that Shaun is gay, so this is partly why he was looking with such intent, as well as the fact that the penis was getting more erect as he was looking at us.

"You into cock`s or somefink?" a girl called Paula said.

We later found out that the mouthy guy with his penis out was Terry, and his girlfriend was Paula, and he had a mate called Freddy.

Shaun admitted to them that he was infact gay.

"Fuckin` hell Freddy you got a cock sucking pal, here!" Terry said to his mate Freddy, who we never did find out if he was really gay or just up for a fun night out.

Paula whispered to Terry, and his whole group, who was standing behind him waiting to see how far he would go, and also more important I thought, there to back him up in whatever it was he intended to do.

Terry looked back to Shaun and told him to "Strip"

This took us by surprise, and Shaun told Terry to "Fuck off"

But Terry moved, with his penis still exposed, around to our side of the seats, followed by about ten of his mates. Again Terry ordered Shaun to strip, again he was told to fuck off, and now Terry grabbed Shaun by his shirt and lifted him out of his chair. Doug and myself stood up to help Shaun, but we got cut off by other members of Terry`s group, who shoved us back into our seats, we tried to get back up but they just kept pushing or kicking us down.

Shaun put up a great attempt to get free and shout out, but out of nowhere a piece of material appeared and was stuffed into Shaun`s mouth to keep him quiet, and two of Terry`s mate`s held Shaun against a wall, and another stood on Shaun's feet, making him unable to move.

Paula, now able to demand whatever she wanted, told Freddy to "Strip Him".

Freddy was more than happy to comply with her wishes, he unbuttoned Shaun`s shirt, then unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall to his ankles, Freddy lowered himself smoothing the palms of his hands down Shaun`s thighs, he then glanced back to Paula, for his next instruction,

"Everything off except his pants" Paula commanded.

Suddenly Shaun was standing in front of everyone in the cinema with just his pants on. Although it was not pleasant, especially for Shaun, I did get a slight erection from the situation, seeing one of my closest mate`s almost naked in front of everyone, and me fully clothed, although I knew the way it was going it would not be long before I was being stripped naked too.

Paula then stood in front of Shaun and fondled his testicles through his underpants, but although he twitched at her touch, there was no growing erection, and this annoyed her.

"Pants" she barked at Freddy, who again more than willingly complied with her wish.

Now I felt guilty for Shaun, and he glanced across at me sitting down unable to help. then Paula announced that she had another idea,

"Go and get me some popcorn from that couple down there" She told Shaun.

Shaun was released from the groups clasp, but he was now naked, he had no option but to comply. He made his way down the cinema steps to the man and his girlfriend who Terry has first shown his penis too.

My penis was now rubbing on the inside of my trousers, I had a good look at Shauns`s thick un-erect penis before he went down the stairs towards the couple, Shaun`s taut naked backside wobbled slightly as he made his way down to the couple who had the popcorn.

I could now feel that my penis was stiff and throbbing against my trousers, also I could tell that Natalie could see the shadow of the bulge in the front of my trousers, and I hoped she would not make a comment of it; as it happened she did not, but I could see she was attracted to it, glancing at it for a few seconds at a time. Even Doug noticed, but just glared at his sister to regain her concentration.

By the time Shaun reached the couple, and side shuffled across to stand in front of them, and ask for some popcorn, I had a real hard erection, and was dying to rub it, or in my imagination at least, let Natalie suck it for me!

Paula called out for the couple to play freely with Shaun`s penis, and specifically asked the woman to suck it. After a few seconds, the man had reluctantly fondled Shaun`s cock and his girlfriend had tenderly licked and sucked Shaun`s now half erect penis with his large bell-end and testicles, while absent mindedly letting her hands caress his taut buttocks.

Once the girlfriend had regained her composure, Shaun then picked up a handful of popcorn from the box the boyfirnd was holding and carried it back up the stairs to the awaiting Paula and Terry. But everyone, because of the illuminated stairs, could see a fully lit up full frontal Shaun waddling up the stairs with his cock dangling from side to side. Even Terry`s penis was twitching into life from the sight of it, much to the amusement of Paula.

Freddy pointed to me and said that he would like to see that fat bastards dick, to which everyone laughed, including Shaun and Doug, although they later said it was so they would not antagonise the gang.

So I was made to stand up and told to strip. I removed all my clothes down to my underpants, and Freddy asked me if I had drunk much lately,

"No, why?" I asked, confused by the type of question.

"I want you to drink these drinks" he told me, pointing to the large cup that he had in his hand, as well as another cup that another girl was holding.

He then handed me the large sized cup that come from the forum outside, and it was nearly full to the brim with a fizzy drink. I started to sip it, and then he told me to hurry up and drink it as quick as I could. So I sucked on the straw with venom and within minutes I had sucked down two almost full cups of fizzy liquid refreshment, and I was belching like a there was no tomorrow.

I was now standing there wearing just my underpants, and Terry glanced around and noticed one the female members of his group gently rubbing her cunt through her skirt, He then turned to her and said, "Oi, fat bitch, stop playing with yourself like that, if you want to play with your pussy strip off, then we all can see you playing with you pussy".

The bitch, Steph, was eighteen years of age and around 16 stone, quite plump in a nubile way, she had brown hair, and was fairly stout. At first she thought Terry was joking, but then once everyone else in the group jeered her, including her so-called friends, she had no option then but to remove her clothes.

She slowly took them off down to her underwear and stood there looking awkward and embarrassed, but Terry wanted the full view. Steph was not unattractive, but she was without doubt the worst looking girl out of the group, as well as the fattest girl, and I got the feeling that she was always the butt of the jokes in the group. There was no possible chance that Terry wanted to have sex with her, but Terry wanted to show his authority in front of his mate`s and the people in the cinema.

Steph at first refused to strip off in front of her mate`s, and created a bit of a tantrum for about ten minutes, but in the end Terry was having none of it, He walked over to her still with his semi-erection hanging over his joggers, and grabbed Steph by her bra straps, and he roughly turned her around so she faced away from him and facing most of the auditorium, he then unclippped her bra strap and tugged it until it came off of her arms.

Now she was topless and made a grab for her bare exposed breasts; they were double c`s at least, but as her hands instinctively tried to cover her buxom breasts, Terry made a sudden lunge for her knickers, and whipped them down in one foul swoop. Steph instinctively put one hand down to cover her now exposed vagina, but another female member of Terry`s group behind her; probably nervous she would have to strip off herself soon, kicked out at Steph`s backside, causing Steph to put her hands behind herself and onto her buttocks, exposing Steph`s fully frontal naked body to us all.

Once she was fully naked, Terry made her do various exercises to make her body wobble about. Although in one sense, it was embarrassing for her, the four of us were just glad that at that moment it wasn`t us being humiliated.

Terry, at the suggestion of a few group members including some of the girls, made Steph stick her fingers back in her cunt,

"Come on slut, you were frigging yourself silly just now!" Terry said.

And she continued to rub her fingers in and out of her cunt, for Terry`s and everyone else`s amusement.

But now I was feeling like I was going to burst, I knew I was only moments from pissing myself from all the drink I had drunk, and letting everyone see it. But then Paula told Natalie to come over and kneel down in front of me, then Natalie, knowing what Paula wanted her to do, slowly pulled my underpants down to my ankles and removed them.

My penis had grown hard again, I had managed about six erections so far. Paula then leaned over Natalie and pulled her jumper off over her head, and glanced down at Natalie`s small breasts encased in her delicate bra,

"Fucking hell, anyone got a spirit level?" Paula called out, much to Natalie`s embarrassment. Commenting on the level of Natalie`s body with almost no breast form.

But although Natalie was nearly nineteen by then, she had the body of a younger more nubile girl of around, fifteen or sixteen, pubity had not been kind to her.

Paula then lowered herself to undo Natalie`s bra; although it was more for appearance than support. Paula then asked Natalie to remove her skirt, which she did. But as she bent over to remove the skirt from around her feet, I caught sight of her curvaceous buttocks and her knickers riding up deep into the crack of her arse, and I gained my seventh erection, much to Doug`s annoyance.

But although I had an erection because of Natalie`s cute bottom, I was also about to piss all over her if I was not careful. I glanced to Freddy and let him know that I was ready, and he unceremoniously announced it to everyone, "About bloody time". And handed the now totally naked Natalie two empty cups. She held them a few inches away from my cock, and at first the urine spurted everywhere, much to everyones amusement, except Natalie`s as it was her I was peeing over, but Natalie calmly adjusted my foreskin so that I pissed almost straight, straight into the first cup. A few seconds later I had fully emptied my bowels of warm urine into two large cups, and Natalie shook my penis so that there were no more drips.

But Paula instructed Natalie to suck my cock clean, which I could tell by the look in her eyes, she did not need to be told twice, she dived at my cock and pulled my foreskin back and I felt my throbbing penis lurch into life again for the eighth time, I felt my bell-end reach the back of her throat. She pushed and pulled my cock into her mouth with real vigour, I had not even wanked myself that hard; and if I did, I could not remember when.

As most people were watching me getting sucked off by Natalie, no one seemed to notice Steph, over indulge herself in the frigging department, suddenly from her direction, everyone heard a loud orgasmic groan, and noticed Steph as she caught a trickle of feminine juice run down her thigh with her finger. Terry instinctively looked to Doug, who was suddenly looking around the auditorium trying to be un-noticed. But he was unlucky, Terry called to him and told him to lick Steph`s cunt.

Soon many of the group had removed at least part of their clothing, if not all of it, and were being sucked or fucked, by another member. I noticed that Freddy had forgotten me and had moved back to Shaun, and was sucking his thick eight inch penis, with it`s prominent bright red bell-end.

Natalie had been enjoying her suck on my cock, and had now swallowed a few pre-cum dribbles which she savoured. Terry and Paula had now forgotten about us and had moved down to the couple that had the popcorn, and were getting their sexual desires acted out from them.

I then noticed that Doug was thouroughly engrossed with Steph`s vagina and was taking no notice of anyone else. So I swapped places with Natalie and knelt down centimetres from her wet juicy pussy, smelling her sweet juices coming to the fore in her cunt. She had a nubile pubic hair free pussy, which was so delicately smooth to the touch of my lips.

I eased her vaginal lips apart and carefully inserted a finger into her warm wet and inviting entry, and wiggled it around, which made her giggle almost uncontrolably with wicked childish delight. I hoped Doug could not hear her. I then eased my finger back out and licked it clean, when I glanced up at her she had a look on her face that told me she wanted to taste her own juices from my fingers, so I re-inserted it back in and added two more fingers, give a few rough thrusts, then removed my fingers and raised my arm up to her mouth and let her lick them clean. I then leaned forward while still on my knees and kissed her smooth pussy again and this time gently inserted my tongue, tasting the warm juices flowing straight from her cunt.

She then begged me to fuck her, I reluctantly refused knowing it was not what She really wanted, or the time to really do it, and the fact that her brother Doug was nearby and glancing over occasionally. Although from the bottom of my boots I just wanted to fuck her rigid.

Another ten minutes passed and Terry, Paula and Freddy, had returned to us. Freddy decided that he wanted to suck my cock after all, and Paula wanted to suck Doug`s cock and make him cum. Terry just made his way over to Natalie and got her to suck his sticky penis for him and also swallow more of his semen once she had given him a blow job.

Soon after, the group had started to get dressed, and Terry took our clothes off of the floor and made the popcorn couple completely strip off, and we all had to make our way and wait naked at the bottom of the auditorium. Terry and his group, carried our clothes outside into the main foyet entrance.

Those of us that were left in the cinema naked then struggled to decide who should go out and retrieve our clothes, but then the door opened and a male and female usher of the cinema entered, and they insisted that they brought our clothes right to the bottom of the auditorium, making sure we actually got our clothes, as well as taking a good look at all our exposed nude bodies. They even watched us get dressed, insisting that they will have to escort us out of the cinema. I thought it was a bit late for customer care now!

Those of us that suffered the humiliation complained that nothing was done to help us in our hour of need. But all the smug Manager could do was apologise, and give us all free tickets for another show. The ushers that gave us our clothes escorted us out of the cinema and informed us that the whole spectacle had been recorded on their security cameras, and the management and staff had watched us all the time.

Those of us that had been humiliated stayed in touch afterwards and met up for meals occasionally, and the couple that had the popcorn invited us to a film night around their house, as a swingers night.