The Circle of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid his pants in a heartbeat, hand inside she found him and took control. She kissed him, bit his neck, and said huskily.

"Mr Jenks, I think we ought to go somewhere, where I can take care of this for you, you obviously need lots of attention?" She cocked a knowing arched eye brow.

He never acknowledged her offer; he just pushed himself away from the chair, stood up and walked out of the room and up the stairs with her. Dorothy hooked her legs tight around him and kissed him lovingly all the way, until he fell on to the bed with her. Then it was all out attack from them both.

Dorothy had been impressed when she had felt his cock, she knew her brother was well hung, but he seemed to be as big which had pleased her no end, even though if push came to shove she preferred Andrea's pussy. Soon, amid lots of kissing and mutual fondling both were naked, he looked down at her and held himself, he knew he was about to be unfaithful to his wife, but he didn't give a fuck, no one could stop this now. He wasn't aware yet that he had been utterly bamboozled by her, taken in and was being used to further other accomplishments. And all unknowingly by his daughter, and his wife who had been led down this same path, they all knew but him.

John plunged to his end willingly, he drove his rock hard prick deep into his daughters, unknown to him, lover. She locked her legs tight around him and gasped at the force of it, 'this is what fucking is about,' she thought. He drove in and out and Dorothy could not escape the fantastic onslaught, she clung tight to him, bit his neck and shoulder, her teeth left big marks that would last for ever.

"Oh god Mr Jenks yes yes yes, Ooooh, Arggggh hmmm, more Mr Jenks, more baby, harder harder harder, Jesus Mr....!" And much to her surprise she came as hard as she had ever had. It was monumental, she cried out with the utmost painful intensity that shattered through her. He unload with a ferocity that surprised him too, he was literally attempting to drive his prick through and out of her back, his final plunge hit him hard, and it was harder for Dorothy, they both came together in a final crash that totalled them both.

They lay limp in each other both overwhelmed by the event that had just taken place; neither had had this sort of exalted feeling. Dorothy knew she had to keep control, she knew that if it were to go wrong it would be now. She regained control of her mind and deviously attacked him once more, her goal was to stop any feeling of guilt at his unfaithfulness gaining any ground.

She held him tight, kissed him, sucked on his neck, gyrated her hips, making him feel his prick deep within her. Then she completed her task, she rolled him over onto his back, keeping him in her, she mounted her final seduction to bring him to Andrea's long held desire for him. She kissed him into submission, John held the black beauty above him as if she were delicate china.

They were warm and safe where they were, Andrea waiting for the call to make her entrance, but unknown to her Dorothy wanted another ride like the one she had just had. Her loving way brought him hard again, soon she was riding him into the sunset, her hands on his chest, and bouncing up and down John moaned and groaned at her. He was about to cum once more, Dorothy jumped off him and sucked his cum laden cock into her mouth, he shot his load for the second time and Dorothy gratefully swallowed the lot, His hot thick cum filled her mouth, but she took it all.

Four hours later they were still in bed, Andrea hadn't known that Dorothy had brought forward her arrival time by several hours so she could have her lovers dad for a lot longer than planned. They were still in bed when Andrea walked upstairs at the prearranged time, Dorothy had sent the text message, she had his cock in her hand and was working it up and down admirably. He was as hard as a rock for the third time today.

And as they had both had a nice after love snooze he was as fresh as a new day, and raring to go. Dorothy was keeping her eye on the clock, she was almost reluctant to have to hand over her dad to his daughter, but she had to do it, no regrets. She saw the movement in the crack of the door, Andrea was there.

"Got to use the bathroom John, don't go away." She grinned sexily at him. He watched with total admiration as he ogled her gorgeous swaying naked ass disappear. He had no idea of what was to take place next.

A minute later he heard the toilet flush then Dorothy called out. "Turn over John, I want to surprise you, close your eyes and no peaking, okay?"

"Oh right," and he did as bid.

Andrea walked in and crept into the bed, she pushed her left arm under him and gathered her fathers balls, 'intimacy at last,' she thought. Her right hand went around him and took his thick but not now quite hard prick. She bit and kissed his neck and back, in moments he was under her spell, he didn't know who it was, he thought of course it was Dorothy.

Her soft warm body spooned tight into his she gloried in her success so far, she loved the feel of his big hairy balls in her hand, the ever hardening prick. She had had no idea of his size so she was more than pleasantly surprised at his large member. John was hardly able to contain himself, he was becoming desperate to get his prick in her pussy, he could feel the heat emanating from it.

Andrea took a deep breath, now was the acid test, his response when he saw it was her, his beloved daughter and not his nearly as beautiful black lover. Whispering into his shoulder, to hide the change in voice tone, she said. "Keep your eyes closed tight, and roll onto your back for the best loving you have ever had, okay?"

"Mmmm," he mumbled his reply and did what she said. Andrea was immediately up and on him as soon as he started rolling around.

She had his prick in her hand and already it was disappearing into his beautiful daughters super heated pussy. Andrea pushed down and he was all in, buried tight in her. She put her hand over his eyes and started to shag her father, she looked at the man of her dreams moaning and groaning in utter delight as she did him. He relaxed and let her take control, 'this is fantastically different,' he thought happily.

Andrea reached behind her and cupped his balls gently squeezing and holding them, it brought another moan of appreciation to his lovers ears.

"Oh baby this is just great babe, don't stop.

"I won't daddy," Andrea said, and took her hand away. He opened his eyes slowly, he had heard her say 'daddy' and it didn't sound like Dorothy either.

Andrea went at her father totally there was no way he was going to stop her from making him cum, from making him want her, from making him want her again and again. She was riding up and down his shaft long and hard. The look on his face showed his shock, the smile on his daughters face was pure lust and delight.

"Daddy daddy daddy, make love to me daddy, she kissed him, her nails raking his chest, his shock was complete and so was his erection there was no way he could stop this, nothing could ever do that. He was, although he didn't know it, under her control, Andrea wasn't aware of it either.

He grabbed his daughter and brought her to him, "kiss me again like that baby," he told her as he humped up at her. She did, then she held his shoulders and rolled right over, now she was where she wanted to be, under her daddy with his prick deeply stuck in her raging pussy. John took the reins then, he started to rut his lovely baby the way she had dreamed of, he powered into her hard and long, he gave her the hammering to end all hammerings.

"Daddy, I'm cumming, oh daddy make me cum for you daddy darling daddy, I love you so much daddy." Andrea, for the first time in her life was not in a position to control herself, she had given herself to Des, but never like this, this truly was a giving of love from her. She had her arms and legs on him in a vice like grip, she came, it burst out of her like a suddenly ruptured high pressure water main.

John was kissing his daughter as if he had been doing it all his life, hen erupted himself, his thick globular cum shot into his little girl like a bomb, it hurt his prick in a wonderful way, he was so hard it had to literally force its way up and out to spout high into his daughters now fertile womb.

He fell away after some time totally exhausted from his exertions. He gathered his thoughts and senses, he knew now he had been had, but 'oh what a way to be done over,' he thought, 'there couldn't be a better way to get turned over.' Andrea rolled over him, her arms around him, "don't be angry daddy, I love you, and I have wanted this for just forever." She whispered into his mouth as her soft pouty lips were in contact with his.

"I could never be angry with you baby, I love you too, and to be honest, if you hadn't been my daughter this would have happened long ago," he smiled at her. Then a thought popped into his head, he looked at her quizzically. "Dorothy?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, she is part of the plan, but we have more for you but you have to be patient, next weekend all will be revealed I swear to you."

Suddenly the bed moved, Dorothy was getting back in. Andrea immediately leaned over and much to John's amazement they shared a very loving sensual kiss. Dorothy looked at him, smiled and said softly. "Yes John, we are not just friends, we are more than that, a lot more, okay?" He had had many shocks this day but this was the biggest, his daughter had just seduced him into a quivering wreck, Dorothy had done the very same thing earlier in the day, and now this. He fell back on the pillow unable to speak.

Both girls took their chance to cement their collective hold on Andrea's father, both lovingly attacked him and his body, whichever way he turned there were hands and lips all over him, he gave up the fight and let them have him anyway they wanted.

But Dorothy had to go, it was now 8pm, she had another mission set by Andrea, the lover she coveted above all others. She returned to her apartment where Stella was. Andrea meanwhile settled down to a night of loving with her now devoted lover, her dad. She had got his wife, her stepmother, and now she had him, and in the background there was Dorothy who was an integral part of everything she did, and everything she planned for the future, their future.

John made love and fucked Andrea once more that night, Andrea came like she had never cum, she made sure her daddy got all of her, she climbed up and squatted over his face making him eat her freshly bathed pussy. Her cum streamed over his face and onto the bed, she fingered his ass, sucked his limpish cock, but she didn't care. Her almost insane desire for this was all she had ever wanted.

Dorothy mean time was going home and she was going to fuck Stella senseless, she would tie her to the bed and ravage her completely, she knew exactly where her buttons were now, she knew she wouldn't have any trouble with her. Soon she would be crying out in ecstasy, all thoughts of her husband and Andrea would be driven from her mind and thoughts.

Also Stella was unaware of the camera that she and Andrea had set up to film her unstoppable seduction and near rape. She arrived home and immediately Stella was being stripped. Dorothy was not taking prisoners this night but it had to be done properly or it would all fall down, the plans would be for nothing if she failed. Stella submitted totally to her, she couldn't refuse her black lovers stunning kiss, her dark skin on hers was so sexy it just turned her right on.

As Dorothy took her into the bedroom She hit the switch to start the camera, it was turned to slow play record, it would last for 4 hours before it required attention, 'more than enough time for you to do what you want and what you have to,' Andrea had told her as she thudded in the big strap on dildo she liked to use on her, the one Dorothy had no defence against.

After and hour of being helplessly fucked and made love to Stella was a rag doll. Dorothy untied her victim, though on film she wasn't being treated like one, on film she was a happy helpless submissive. Dorothy put the collar and lead on her, and made her get out of bed, she walked her around the room. Occasionally Dorothy would pet her puppy, and slap her rump. She made her squat in the corner of the room, 'stick your tongue out Stella,' she was instructed. She did so and panted doggy style for her black mistress.

Dorothy screwed her from behind and told her to yap, this she did willingly, until an orgasm hit her, then she cried out in utter arousing submission. Dorothy took her back to bed, making her get on hands and knees facing the camera, and was made to lick Dorothy's gorgeous pussy. Then she forced Stella over onto her back and gleefully smiled right into the camera as she sank her pussy over her face and stayed there until she flooded Stella's mouth with her sweet nectar.

Removing the lead but leaving the collar on, they went to sleep, tight in each others arms. During the night Dorothy re energised the camera for the day after. She had Stella obeying her totally, making breakfast, feeding her, kissing her ass, she even made her kiss, lick and ream her gorgeous ass, ensuring the camera caught her with her tongue right into her tight little brown hole. Stella did all this with loving consent.

She was as happy as she could be, but her thoughts were also centred on Andrea and her dad. She knew, or thought she knew what they would be up to. She knew Andrea now, and was as certain as she could be that any battle of wills would be won by her, and her loving daddy would be getting the fucking of a lifetime from her. 'What a fantastic woman she is,' were her thoughts.

Dorothy made her lie on her back on the bed, her head at the edge, she sat on her face and facing the camera while smiling sweetly into it, she read a book. While Stella ate her, lapped her and tried and succeeded in getting her tongue once more into Dorothy's wonderful ass. The camera caught her hot juices popping out of Dorothy's pussy and secreting its way over Stella lovely face.

Dorothy decided that there was more than enough film for their needs, although Stella was still blissfully unaware she had been starring in a film, one that would win her and Dorothy an oscar should it ever become public.

At 2pm Sunday afternoon she called Andrea, she was breathing hard, very hard. Dorothy knew straight away what she was either doing or just finished doing; she knew that gasping breath well.

"Five minutes Dorothy," was all she said, and put the phone down. She had just survived an almost horrendous thrashing from her fathers near brutal cock. It had been fabulous, and now it was lodged hard in her mouth as she sucked out the remnants of his bucket load of cum he had pumped into his daughter.

She flopped down on the bed and cuddled into him.

"Oh daddy, I'm so happy about this, having you like this has been my dream for so long."

He smiled with utter love at her, "I think I can tell that baby, and believe me I am just as glad, but?"

"But, but what daddy?" Andrea said reluctantly, thinking he was going to put a stop to it, and knowing he could if he wanted to, there was no way she could ever override his decisions.

"What about Dorothy, you and her?"

Andrea was so relieved, it was all okay, she knew it now.

"What about you and her," she countered.

"I asked first," he said.

"Daddy we are just fine, she loves me, we are good, believe me.

"I do believe you, but you made her, or had her seduce me too, and what about your mother?" He had no idea she had been well and truly taken care of.

"First then, you can make love to Dorothy when you want if that's what you want, but I will tell her when, not you. I will always be here for you when mommy isn't, is that okay with you. Dorothy and I are going to live together in a while, but I will still come to you. And I will bring her with me so we can party too, how does that sound darling daddy?" she told him with a loving kiss.

"I don't think I have ever heard of a better plan baby," he told her, " I love you baby with all my heart and I will never ever turn you away." Andrea beamed in happiness, "got to call Dorothy daday, she's waiting for me."

"How has it gone," Dorothy asked.ç

"Brilliant, could not have gone any better, my daddy is a very happy man, aren't you daddy?" she asked him, Andrea heard him say he was deliriously happy.

And has told me to tell you, you can still see him if you want, is that okay Dorothy?" This made her smile.

"Yes Andrea it is, but you are the one that I will always want, you know that don't you?" she asked, her voice quivered, she thought she would lose her now.

"Dorothy next week we are going house hunting, just me and you, how does that sound? Now did you have a good night and morning," she was asking about Stella without her father knowing.

"100% success Andrea, its all systems go now for next week, I love you Andrea, Stella will be on her way, she be there in about an hour, okay"

"I love you too Dorothy," she said into the phone, I'll see you tonight."

When Stella rrived home, there was no tangible evidence of the previous day and nights goings on, she acted as normal as she could. Andrea was in her room, John greeted his with lovingly kisses, snuggling her tightly, holding her close.

"I'm glad your mother is okay honey, I've missed you."

"Me too John, I need you baby, now?" She was so suddenly horny it took her by surprise.

John said, "we can't Stella Andrea is upstairs."

"Then do me here, right now on the table," she was scrabbling at his pants and cock. Andrea came down; Stella was exasperated but held it in. This gave John several hours much needed rest which he happily took.

At 7 o'clock she left to go to Dorothy's apartment, satisfied in the knowledge that she was making Stella wait for her dad. She had quietly gripped her ass and told her, "be ready for me tomorrow Stella, I'm having you fully," she crushed a nipple, and in Stella's sate of arousal nearly brought her to her knees, Andrea smiled and left.

Stella in the middle of the night after John had fucked her wholesale, cast her mind to her life as it was becoming. She loved being Andrea's lover, her submissive if she admitted it, she loved Dorothy for doing what she did to her, she also submitted to her through Andrea. But could she tell John about it, should she? The following morning she and her husband made soft yet passionate love. She had come off the pill now; it was time for her to give her husband another baby. She could not have been happier, even John was more loving to her than he had ever been. But he didn't know that she knew what had happened over the weekend, his seduction by Dorothy and then his daughter. And what was going to happen when Andrea arrived home to claim her stepmother once more.

That week Andrea gently but also forcefully seduced her totally, she even got the camera and filmed her naked around the house with the collar on, and on the lead being walked around on her hands and knees, filmed with Andrea sat in a chair while her stepmother ate her loving pussy. She was filmed in bed with Dorothy, on her back with her beautiful black lover above her, kissing her and tormenting her sexually, refusing to allow her to cum. She didn't know what Andrea's intentions were so she did it happily for her loving young mistress.

Andrea set the camera and filmed herself softly and sensually loving Stella, Stella returning the compliment, this was the last piece, the finale, showing how loving Stella was now with both girls.

On Thursday night John received an e mail with a video film attached on his lap top in his hotel room. He opened it and nearly fell of his bed in utter shock, his beautiful daughter and her equally beautiful friend, his black lover, were with Stella, and what he saw gave him the biggest hard on he had ever had. There was his gorgeous wife being completely seduced, fucked, loved and debauched by each girl in turn, and the ending shot of her and Andrea so obviously loving what they were doing made him shoot his load in his trousers before he could get them open for his hand.