The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 01

Story Info
Asian-American coed is blackmailed and humiliated.
3.8k words
4.5
399.4k
417

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Prologue]

I think my favorite moment with Jennifer was when she realized that I had her. It was that look on her face when it all hit her.

All those panicked thoughts and emotions rushing through her head suddenly turning to a shocked realization. At that moment she knew that I owned her. She knew that I could make her do whatever I wanted her to do. She had no choice at all.

Actually I suppose she did have a choice; she could turn herself in for being part of the cheating ring in BIO 104 that semester. All the rest had been expelled, and of course she would be expelled as well. Or, she could give herself to me, the TA who caught her red-handed.

I am sure she wondered why her friends had been expelled, and she had not. It was a simple oversight, I would explain. I just missed her exam on the first pass. The details are not really irrelevant. The bottom line was that if I turned her in, she would be expelled from the university. If I did not turn her in, she would keep her "A" on the midterm, and be on the path to medical school or whatever.

I could see her thoughts turn quickly. The panic of getting caught was instantly replaced with dread as she focused her sights on me. I could see her wondering in horror about what I would demand of her. Would it be sexual? Would she have to take off her clothes or perform kind of sexual act on me? Thoughts like those may have disgusted her at that moment, but it was definitely better than facing her parents back home.

I should mention now that Jennifer is Asian. Korean I think. Well, at least her parents were Korean; Jennifer grew up here in Southern California. I only mention this because I have heard that the pressure to do well in school is a lot more intense for Asian American kids. Maybe that's why she felt the need to cheat on that midterm. All that extra pressure from her family made her do some desperate things. I think it is true. I could see it in her eyes: that "Oh, God ... please, no!" look of complete desperation.

"What would I have to do?" She asked me feebly, as I smiled, all smug and victorious.

That was the moment she surrendered to me.

"Well Miss Kim," I said, "First, why don't you unbutton your blouse?"

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and slowly, reluctantly undid the first button.

I started easy that day, but over the following weeks and months I would go on to turn this cute little Asian coed into my own personal sex slave. I would punish her, dominate her, humiliate her, and fuck her mercilessly. I would force her to perform for my pleasure. I would relish in her total submission and debasement. I would push her to new depths of depravity. This gorgeous little over-achieving pre-med freshman would be transformed into a naked, groveling, shoe-licking whore. And the best part of it is ... she would grow to love it.

[End of Prologue]

[Chapter 1]

That first time I made Jennifer Kim strip for me, I felt an incredible rush of erotic energy. The feeling of complete power was intoxicating. We were in the lab supply room on campus and I had just finished revealing the fact that I had discovered she had cheated on the midterm. She knew she had no choice but to obey my orders.

I remember how tearful and reluctant she was as she slowly peeled each article of clothing off of her petite Asian frame. It took forever, but I was patient. I had plenty of time and I enjoyed every painful moment of her humiliation.

As she stood naked and trembling before me, I noticed that she had a rather attractive body. As a college freshman, she was young and nubile, with pleasant curves, and soft, smooth skin. Thankfully she was not too skinny, despite her Korean heritage. This was a pleasant surprise.

You see I had never really been especially attracted to Asian girls. I know a lot of white guys have an Asian fetish, but I never understood why. There were many Asian communities in Orange County where I grew up, so there were many Asian girls around. Some were cute I guess. But I always dated the blonde cheerleader types in high school, and then the brainy art majors in college.

Asian girls always seemed distant somehow. Like they were just out of reach. They always seemed to hang out together in huge groups. They were always either studying or they were in some big church group. Asian girls like Jennifer Kim acted like they were too good for guys like me.

So now that I had her under my control, the fact that she was Asian was a huge turn on for me. It was like I had stolen her from another tribe. I felt like I had captured her and kidnapped her away from her people, and now she was my captive. I don't know if me being white made it worse for her or not.

**************

"What would I have to do?" She asked me feebly, as I smiled, all smug and victorious.

That was the moment she surrendered to me.

"Well Miss Kim," I said, "First, why don't you unbutton your blouse?"

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and slowly, reluctantly undid the first button.

Instantly my cock became hard. She was really doing it. She kept her eyes closed as she unbuttoned the second button exposing her delicate cleavage and the top of her sensible white Victoria's Secret Bra.

She took another deep breath as she finished unbuttoning her blouse.

"Take it off, Jennifer." I said sternly. I wasn't asking her to do it, I was telling her to do it, and she knew it.

"Please." she begged "Not here. Somebody could walk in."

"That's not my problem Jennifer." I said, firm but calm. "Now take it off."

I could tell she was holding back tears as she removed her blouse.

"Set it on the bench." I commanded. "Then undo your jeans and drop them down to your knees."

Her eyes widened. She stood motionless. I said nothing. Silence hung in the air.

Finally she set the blouse on the lab bench. Then she closed her eyes again in shame as she slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She took another deep breath which made her breasts heave ever so slightly as she slipped her thumbs into the sides of her True Religions, and then bent over, pushing them down to gather around her knees.

She stood up straight and wrapped her arms around herself in a vain attempt to preserve her modesty.

"Arms at your sides" I snapped.

She obeyed. Good girl.

I sat down on a chair and looked at her, admiring her form. Her pert breasts, her flat stomach, the curve of her hips. She wore light blue bikini panties. Her smooth thighs were pressed tightly together. Now her eyes were open, staring straight ahead with hard resolve. Her teeth were probably clenched behind here tightly closed lips. She was trying to power through this indignity. I have to admit, the girl had spirit.

"Okay." I smiled. "Lose the bra Jennifer."

"Please David" Her strong resolved eyes suddenly became pleading and pitiful. "Please no..."

"You will address me as 'Sir'." I said coldly.

She looked at me, stunned and confused.

"Do you understand Jennifer?"

"Y-yes .... Sir." Her eyes dropped.

"Now take off your fucking bra and set it on the fucking bench!" I said calmly but with some anger.

As she reached up to the clasp between her breasts, she began to cry. She opened the clasp and freed her breasts. She slid the tangle of straps off her shoulders and almost angrily slammed the bra down on the bench next to her blouse. She then placed her arms at her sides without being told, allowing a full view of her lovely well-shaped boobs and their perky pink nipples.

I smiled as I examined at her exposed breasts. They were not the best tits I had ever seen, but they fit her shape very well. I wouldn't change a thing about them.

"Very nice Jennifer." I said smiling at her obvious discomfort.

She did not respond.

In time I would train her to thank me for giving her such a compliment, but right now she was clearly overwhelmed with embarrassment, so I was not going to push it just yet.

"Okay Jennifer." I said gently, in a reassuring tone. "Now the panties."

Her crying intensified. Her face was red and tears streamed down her face. I waited. She looked at me, begging me through her tears. I raised an eyebrow as if to say "Well, get on with it."

Then she did it.

She looped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her creamy thighs to the crumble of her jeans around her ankles. Then, as she sobbed openly in complete humiliation, she straightened her body, with arms diligently at her sides, fists clenched. And she stood before me completely naked.

At that point all I could do as a man was stare directly at her bush. There must be some evolutionary drive that male primates have: when a female sex organ is exposed, the rest of the world disappears.

Her little tuft of pubic hair was perfect. It was as black as the hair on her head. She had trimmed it slightly so that it was not unruly, but there was still enough to protect her modesty.

I was glad that she had not shaved it bald. I hate it when women do that. It makes them look slutty, or worse, it makes them look like a little girl. However, I do enjoy forcing a woman to shave herself bald, or tying a woman up and shaving her myself. I realize that is a contradiction, but there you have it. It's a domination thing.

"Now clasp your hands behind your neck." I said.

She did so without objection, but she continued to sob. Now she stood in the classic Gorean "display" position. I am sure that young Jennifer Kim would have no idea what "Gorean" was, but in time she would. Indeed she would learn every Gorean slave position out there. She would learn to dance for me and please me like only a skilled "Kajira" could. But that was many weeks away.

Right now, at this moment, I paused and let her stand there naked. I liked watching her stand there under my control as she cried. I liked seeing her trendy jeans and expensive panties tangled up around her ankles. My cock was rock hard and I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to bend her over a lab stool, grab a handful of her long dark hair, and take her from behind right there in the lab supply room. But I knew it was too soon. Sure, I could easily overpower her, but I wanted to dominate her psychologically. Breaking her down was going to be a long process, and I needed to be patient.

"Turn around Jennifer." I said. "I would like to see your ass."

She turned for me obediently, a little awkward with her jeans around her ankles, and presented her beautiful bare ass to me.

With her hands behind her neck and her elbows high. Her hourglass shape looked absolutely breathtaking. She was a portrait of sumptuous femininity. I think that waist-to-hip curve was my favorite part of her body.

I had not planned on touching her at all for that first meeting, but now I simply could not help myself. I stood and approached her from behind. I placed both of my hands lightly on her hips. She shuddered a bit, but did not break her stance. I let my hands roam forward over her hips and down the fronts of her upper thighs as I lightly pressed my chest against her back, and my crotch rubbed against her ass. My erection was raging behind my jeans.

Oh my god, her skin was so soft. I have never felt skin like that. Her straight dark hair smelled so good up close. Now I was starting to understand why so many white guys are in to Asian girls. I slid my hands up her stomach, and cupped each of her breasts. She gasped. At that moment I could have sworn she pushed back slightly on my chest and cock...could this girl possibly be turned on?

I gently squeezed her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. I did not want to hurt her yet. I just wanted to play and explore. I wanted to let her know that I was in charge, and that I could do whatever I wanted to her. As I fondled her breasts I felt her hear racing.

At this point, touching her pussy would have ended it. She would have screamed, and called the cops or something. I had already gone to far by touching her skin and fondling her breasts. I should have saved that for the second meeting. This meeting should have just been about making her expose her body at my behest and that's all.

This was stage one. I had a plan, and I needed to stick to the plan. First meeting: make her strip. Second meeting: touch her body and fondle her breasts. Third Meeting: touch her pussy.

If I wasn't careful, she would freak out and I would lose my job and maybe even end up in jail. So as I write this now, I can say that I really don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the smell of her hair or the softness of her skin. Perhaps it was how fast her heart was beating, or how her breathing had changed as I played with her breasts. Maybe it was all of those things. But in a moment of uncharacteristic recklessness I slid my right hand down, caressing her belly slowly, then I ran my palm over her pubis, and hooked my middle finger into her pussy.

To my utter amazement, innocent young Jennifer Kim was completely wet.

She gasped loudly and tightened her pussy around my fingers as she clenched her ass and pressed her thighs together with my hand in between them. She was so wet my finger had slipped in very easily, but now her clenched thighs trapped it. I think my middle finger was resting on her clitoris, but it was hard to tell. I rubbed a little, and she let out a little moan. Jackpot.

My mind was racing. What the hell was I doing fingering her so soon? It's like I had lost control. This girl with the soft skin and nice-smelling hair was making me crazy. She was making me lose control. And I never lose control. I needed to reassert my dominance.

"Well, well, well..." I said in a mocking tone. "It looks like you are actually enjoying this. You are soaking wet. Are you enjoying this Jennifer?"

She whimpered a "mnghh" an squirmed a little.

"Answer me Jennifer." I said, continuing to mock her. "You like it don't you?"

"No." she panted.

I laughed. "Then why are you so wet? Huh, Jennifer?" I rubbed her clit a little more. My plan was completely destroyed now. She moaned, but I couldn't tell if it was a protest moan or a moan of desire. She unclasped her hands and grabbed my wrists. Uh-oh.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and took my other hand off of her breast. I stepped backward and sat back down on my chair. She stood there stunned for a moment.

"Come here Jennifer." I said with my sternest, firmest Dom voice. She stood there. This was the moment of truth. Would she come?

"Don't make me turn you in Jennifer." I said reminding her why she was here. "Think about your career. It would be a shame for such a bright young lady to have to tell her parents why she was expelled."

Then, her head sunk, she turned around and awkwardly walked to me with her jeans and panties still around her ankles. I was completely relieved. Now she was really mine.

I commanded her to lay face down across my lap. She did as she was told. I was preparing her for a bare-bottom spanking. She laid across my lap, giving me perfect access to her beautiful little butt. She was crying again. I caressed her bare ass as I spoke to her.

"You were a very bad girl Miss Kim." I said condescendingly. "Weren't you?"

"yes" she said, resigned.

SMACK! I slapped her ass hard.

"AGHH!" she muffled a surprised scream. I could tell that she had never been spanked.

"yes what?" I asked. She grunted. "Yes ... ugh ... yes, sir."

"Good girl. Now say it."

"Say what?"

SMACK! My handprint burned pink on her fair white ass.

"Oww! Say what, SIR!?!"

"Say that you have been a very bad girl."

"Ugh I ... " She took a breath. "I've been a very bad girl."

SMACK!

"Agh!" She squirmed and bucked on my lap. I had used my right hand to spank her and my left to hold her in place.

"Say it again." I commanded coldly.

"I've been a very bad girl, sir." She whimpered.

"You are a dirty little cheater." I said.

"Yes, sir. I am a dirt little cheater, sir." She struggled to say between sobs.

I smiled and caressed her tender ass. "This ass now belongs to me." I thought to myself.

I spanked her a few more times. She moaned and struggled, but she took each one of them like a champ.

Then I switched hands: I used my left hand to spank her, as my right hand explored her exposed pussy. Just as I suspected: the innocent little Asian girl Jennifer Kim was dripping wet again.

She jumped as I penetrated her with two fingers. I held her in place over my lap with my left arm.

"Wow Jennifer, You are really turned on, aren't you?

SMACK!

"ARENT YOU!?!"

"Ughhh!! Yes, sir!" The shame in her quivering voice was palpable.

I started moving my fingers in and out slowly. "Here I thought you were this little Asian angel. Just a prissy little honors student."

She started writhing as I mocked her. My fingers were fucking her as I held her hips in place. Her ankles still bound by her jeans and panties.

"But you aren't a good little girl at all are you Jennifer?"

"No sir."

"What are you really, Jennifer?"

"A ... a slut , sir."

Well, I was not expecting that at all. I was expecting her to say that she was a 'bad little girl' or something. But instead she introduced the 's' word. Okay. She called herself a slut. Wow.

I laughed at her as she responded to my finger fucking. She dropped her head in shame and her long dark hair spilled on the floor around her.

"Well, Jennifer, technically a slut fucks for free. You are going to fuck me because you want something in return....So what does that make you Jennifer?"

She groaned loudly. It was a groan of total defeat.

"What does that make you, Jennifer?" I said. I was enjoying myself, gloating over her debasement.

"A whore, sir."

"That's right Jennifer."

SMACK!

"You are nothing..."

SMACK!

"...but a fucking..."

SMACK!

"...worthless ..."

SMACK!

"...cocksucking.."

SMACK!

"...WHORE!"

SMACK!

Her upturned ass was quite pink now. I continued to gently finger-fuck her as I spanked her. By this time she was bucking wildly, the combination of the pain from the spanking and the humiliation of my insults, mixed with pleasure of the finger-fucking was driving her absolutely crazy.

Before that day, she may not have known that she was a sexual submissive. But now it was clear, to me at least. I have seen this before. Jennifer Kim was a natural sub. And I was going to make her mine.

She was getting close. I could tell.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Jennifer?"

"No, sir!"

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Ugh agh, No sir! No! Please sir!"

"Please what?"

"mmmgh ...Please ... ugh ...please don't fuck me sir! Agh ah.."

"Well then, are you going to suck my cock like a two-dollar Bangkok whore?"

Of course, Bangkok is in Thailand, and Jennifer was Korean. I pretended like I did not know the difference. Koreans are usually very proud of their heritage, and being referred to as a Thai whore was probably extra-insulting. I continued to work her pussy.

"ughh yes sir!"

"You want me to fuck you Jennifer?"

"hghh nnngg .... yes ... yes sir ... anything you want sir." She whimpered pathetically.

"Say 'me love you long time'." I said.

"What?!"

SMACK!

"hughh .. me love you long time ...sir ..."

"No, say it with an accent."

"Oh god..."

SMACK!

"SAY IT JENNIFER!"

She knew exactly what I wanted. Jennifer had grown up in California, and certainly did not have an Asian accent at all. But I made her fake one to sound like a cheap Oriental whore. I am sure that she had never been so humiliated. She obliged. It was amazing.

"Me love you long time!"

"Again."

"Me love you long time!"

"Again!"

"ughh... me... me love you long time! Hhhh"

And with that I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, and pushed her off my lap. She landed on her side, naked and sweating, laying on the floor. She looked up at me, shocked and confused.

12