The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 02

Story Info
Her debasement continues.
3.6k words
4.38
224.4k
76

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not sleep the night before. All I could do was think about her and jerk off.

Innocent young Jennifer Kim naked in my lab room, bent over my knee and completely under my control. I admit that I was afraid she might not come back the next day as I had commanded. She might come to her senses and accuse me of blackmail. If she were to get a good lawyer she could possibly be able to have me fired AND manage to not be expelled.

I really did not know what she was capable of. But I suspected that, on some deep sub-conscious level, Jennifer really liked the way I treated her. Something in her would bring her back to me the next day.

I had a rush of relief and arousal when she appeared at my door, just as I had ordered. She looked like any other generic Asian undergrad chick standing there in her jeans, sneakers and UCLA hoodie.

Only she and I knew what she really was. Thanks to my particularly insidious blackmail, the studious and conservative Jennifer Kim had been forced to become my own delicious little sex slave.

"Come in." I said.

Meek and submissive, gripping her backpack, hardly making eye contact, shifting uncomfortably, she had come back for more.

Without looking up from my work I asked her "Did you follow my orders Jennifer?"

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her bite her lip, close her eyes and take a deep breath.

"y...yes sir." She said weakly.

"What did you say Jennifer? I didn't hear you." I said smiling.

"yes sir." She said clearly.

"Yes sir, what Jennifer?" I said in a patronizing, scolding tone.

She took another breath. "Yes sir, I bought the underwear like you said."

"No Jennifer" I said crossly. "You do not get to refer to yourself in the first person. First person is reserved for decent upstanding young ladies, not wanton little whores like you."

I could see my insult burn into her as her face reddened.

"You will use the third person to refer to yourself. Do you know what "third person" means Jennifer?" I said as condescendingly as I could.

She opened her eyes and glared at me hard. Wow. Okay, this girl really does not like to have her intelligence insulted. Good to know.

"Yes, SIR." She growled.

"Well then use it you stupid cunt. I will ask you again. What order of mine did you follow?"

Clearly seething with anger she said, "This ... girl ... bought the underwear... like you said ... SIR."

"Good." I responded "Are you wearing it now like I told you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Excellent" I turned back to my work, not looking at her. "Well let's see it then."

She stood there.

"Chop chop Jennifer." I said, not looking up from my computer. " I suggest you start with your shoes."

Resigned and defeated, she set down her backpack. Then sat on a lab stool to remove her sneakers and her cute little baby blue Bruin socks. She sat for a moment. Then asked:

"Please, sir ... can we do this somewhere else? Anyone could walk in and see me!"

"Third person, stupid cunt." I said coldly, still not looking at her.

"Please sir..." her voice starting to crack, "Anyone could walk in and see ... this girl."

"No." I said flatly.

I heard her breathing intensify. In the reflection of my computer screen I could see her removing her hoodie. In the reflection I could barely see the black bra contrasting with her fair Asian skin. I did not look away from my screen. I ignored her as she stripped off her clothes.

Moments later, without looking at her, I could tell she had stripped down to the black thong panties and matching bra that I had commanded her to buy. I had to give her an assignment. I had to have her focused on completing a task. It would distract her away from any thoughts of turning me in. That's why I gave her money to buy the underwear. By accepting the $50 bill, she was tacitly accepting the assignment, and by extension, my domination over her. Plus, black lingerie really turns me on.

She stood there for a moment, probably trembling, vulnerable and exposed.

I continued to deliberately ignore her, focusing on my computer. You see it is one thing to be leered at while you strip to your underwear. If you are an attractive young girl like Jennifer, you learn early in your teens, that your sexuality is one of your greatest powers. You come to expect men to leer at you from time to time, it may be annoying and sometimes creepy, but it reminds you that you have a certain power over heterosexual men of all ages, and that feels good.

However, when your sexuality is ignored, it strips you of that power. It is quite another level of humiliation to strip down to your slutty underwear while being completely ignored by a man.

I am sure that it made her feel cheap and embarrassed, standing there in her thong and bra in the lab supply room while I worked. Finally she could stand the tension no longer.

"Sir?" She asked.

"Yes?" I responded, not looking.

"I ... um ... this girl is ...done" She said.

"Done with what?" I asked.

She sighed. "She is done ... taking her clothes off."

"Okay" I said.

Another long pause.

"Sir ... what should ...um ... this girl...do?" she was starting to sound desperate.

"Nothing, until I am ready to deal with you." I said.

"Okay, sir."

That more or less cut the tension. Once I said "nothing" she had her instructions, so that is what she did. It is basic sub psychology. She needed to be told what to do. So, after another brief pause, I saved the file I was working on, and swiveled around in my chair to look at her. I looked her up and down slowly. She closed her eyes in embarrassment as I examined her every curve. She actually looked pretty good for an Asian girl. I made a circular gesture with my index finger - a nonverbal instruction for her to turn around.

She turned for me, obviously ashamed that she was being forced to present herself like this. I absolutely loved to see her tight little Korean ass and her narrow little Korean hips in that tiny black thong. I have a fetish for women in black underwear, and seeing Jennifer's perfectly smooth butt made me hard instantly.

"Stick out your ass for me Jennifer." I commanded.

She did not respond.

"Now!" I said more intensely. "Stick it out!"

She bent slightly, and submissively stuck her ass out toward me for my enjoyment. My erection raged.

"Now wiggle it around for me Jennifer."

"Pleeease sir!" she whimpered, overwhelmed with humiliation.

"Wiggle it like the slutty little skank you are!" I said.

Slowly she began to wiggle her ass left to right.

"Ha ha!" I laughed "That's it Jennifer! Wiggle it like a dog in heat! Faster!"

I could hear her begin to cry softly as she gyrated and wiggled her slutty, bent-over ass for me. It's nice when a stripper wags her ass like this ... but when a good little conservative student like Jennifer has to do it... reluctantly, its just ... oh my god ... this was killing me. I reached down and felt my cock through my jeans. Jennifer's vulgar little thong dance was making me so hard, I probably could have whipped it out and cum right then and there. But no ... no ... it was too soon. We still had work to do that day.

"Okay. Enough" I said dismissively.

She ended her degrading gyrations and stood straight.

"Come here" I commanded.

She approached me reluctantly.

"Now Jennifer, as a slave, you must learn to assume certain submissive positions upon demand." I said.

She looked at me, a little confused.

I continued, "The first slave position is called 'Nadu'. I want you to kneel on both knees."

She paused, I glared at her, and then she slowly, submissively, lowered herself to her knees on the cold tile floor.

"Alright..." I continued "Now place your hands on your thighs, palms up and keep your back straight.

She obeyed...very reluctantly. I could tell she was not happy about being made to kneel in her underwear before me.

"Now spread your legs." I said.

She huffed and obeyed.

"Wider." I said.

She spread her legs wide. I could see the thong stretched over her pussy and disappearing between her tight little asscheeks.

I lifted her chin with my index finger. "Chin up slightly."

I must say. Despite her red and fumingly resentful facial expressions, Jennifer presented a beautiful Nadu for a first timer.

I commanded her to stand. Then I immediately commanded her to assume Nadu again. I repeated this a few times, correcting her when necessary. She did a pretty lackluster job each time, until I told her we would keep doing it until she got it right. She was suddenly able to do it right without being corrected. That little bitch.

I commanded her to stand and walk across the room. I ogled her lithe figure, her beautiful bare ass and her perky little titties as she walked. She tried really hard not to look sexy while walking.

She did not want to give me the satisfaction of enjoying her body while I made her perform like a trained animal.

Little did she know that her resistance is precisely what turned me on. I just loved the fact that she hated this.

I made her walk back and commanded that she assume Nadu again. When she did it well I patted her on the head like a puppy and said "good girl".

She seethed with resentment. She hated being demeaned like this. But there was simply nothing she could do about it. I felt a surge of erotic power.

Under normal circumstances, I probably would not have been particularly attracted to her, but degrading her like this, and watching her follow each of my demeaning commands aroused me immensely.

I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her very, very badly. I did not care if she wanted it or not, I was going to fuck her. I was going to take her, claim her and possess her against her will. I was going to rub her clit until her body betrayed her by lubricating itself. Then I would pry my hard cock into her tight little Asian pussy. I would stretch out her vaginal walls and fill her completely. I would impale her. I would fuck her hard until I came, filling her up until she overflowed with my sperm. Then, to make her degradation complete, I would finger her clit until she climaxed as well, forcing her to feel the pleasure she fought so desperately to deny.

But I had to wait. I had to be patient. I would definitely fuck her in time, but I still needed to take the necessary steps to enslave her permanently. I had to break her down completely, and she was still being entirely too defiant. Besides, I still had a job to do as a UCLA grad student and a TA. I had work to do in the lab supply rooms.

So I made Jennifer help me. Naturally, I did not let her get dressed. She had to work in my supply room and office clad only in her black thong and lacy black bra. I made her do menial tasks like filing and alphabetizing papers. I had her clean test tubs and put them away in the cabinets above the lab bench.

I loved watching her work, virtually nude. I took every opportunity to caress and grope her as we passed each other. I delighted as she grimaced each time I touched her. She may not have been very curvaceous, but she was young and firm, and her skin was very smooth, I just couldn't keep my hands off of it.

Finally I could not take it anymore. Fuck the plan. Fuck patience. My desire for her had taken control of me. I was going to do her little cunt right here and now. I grabbed her roughly by the hair without a word and violently bent her over a lab bench.

"Ughhh!" she groaned as her upper torso was flattened against the bench and her ass stuck out, totally exposed and vulnerable to my forthcoming assault. I pressed her head against the cold surface of the lab bench. My hunger for her had become overwhelming. My drive had become animalistic. I had no control over my actions at that point. I did not care about the consequences. I could only see her pussy. Nothing else existed at that moment. As I held her head down with one hand, I took my cock out with the other.

"Noooo! PLEEEEASE! No!" She begged, squirming under my grip.

I ignored her and pulled her thong out of the way, exposing her pussy and asshole.

"PLEASE SIR!" She cried "Not like this! PLEASE!"

I slapped her ass hard, growled "Shut the fuck up!", then stuck my finger in her pussy and began roughly finger fucking her.

She gasped and tightened up. "UUUNNGGGGHHH!!!! Oh god ...

NO!

Her pussy became wet very quickly. Despite all her resistance, despite all her looks of disgust whenever I touched her, despite all the cringing she did when I humiliated her, this slut was turned on and getting wet.

"hunnghhhhhh ... oh...ugh ...oh....no ... no ... no ... please ... I'll do anything ... please."

I snapped out of it. Anything. She said she would do anything. What am I doing? I can't fuck her so soon. I must stick to the plan. I paused, getting a grip on myself. I pulled her up by her hair.

"ooowwwwww!!" she whined as I forced her to her feet.

I plopped her to the floor on her knees.

"Suck my cock." I ordered.

She looked up at me through the tears in her eyes.

"Please no..." she said weakly, covering her breasts with her arms. She sobbed. I couldn't back down now. I had to maintain my dominance over her. Yielding now would undermine everything I was working towards.

"Either suck my cock, or I am going to fuck you." I grabbed the top of her head and brought her face to my groin.

She had no choice. She winced as she looked at my cock, and she knew she had no choice. She clearly did not want to give me a blowjob, but the idea of me fucking her here and now was too overwhelming to consider. She was degraded, sobbing on her knees, wholly defeated.

I could see her conflict on her tear-stained face: getting fucked was the worst thing that could happen to her, but sucking on me required compliance. Compliance! She would have to take an active role in her own debasement. She would have to put forth effort to pleasure me. SHE would have to wrap her own lips around the head of my cock. SHE would have to bob her head back and forth creating warm, wet friction on my shaft. SHE would have to make me feel pleasure.

"You want to get expelled Jennifer?" I asked.

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Then suck it! Make it feel good. Make me enjoy it."

She reluctantly grasped my cock and puckered her lips around the head. I thrust forward slightly, pushing inward. But she backed up as I thrust. She really did not want to do this... but she had to.

I resisted the urge to grab her head and face-fuck her. I wanted to see her make an effort to please me. I stood with my hands on my waist. She gripped my cock with one hand and slid her lips halfway down the shaft. I could feel the moist heat from her tears as she began to slowly, but evenly, move her head back and forth upon my cock. Her lips were tight and I felt the bottom of my dick slide along the top of her tongue. It felt good, and I was amused at her hesitant effort.

I grinned victoriously as she continued to pleasure me, virtually against her will.

"Very good Jennifer!" I said, mocking her.

She struggled to draw her mouth up and down my cock while crying. She knew she had to clench her lips and swirl her tongue to make it more pleasurable for me.

After a while, I just could not take it anymore, I grabbed her head and rapidly face-fucked her to an amazing orgasm. I shot a tremendous load into her, and it overflowed in her mouth, and she gagged.

Oh my GOD it felt so good, maybe the best orgasm of my life. Pleasure surged from my cock and radiated throughout my body causing me to shudder. My cum dribbled out of her lips and onto her chin.

I stepped backward, away from her and stabilized myself against a filing cabinet. I was panting and still feeling the waning bliss of my orgasm. She knelt there in her slutty black underwear, crying, and wiping my cum from her chin with her bare hand. I put my now flaccid cock back in my pants and zipped up. Then I reached for a stack of paper towels from the lab bench and dropped them on the floor in front of her.

"Cheezus Jennifer you are a mess." I said. "Clean yourself up and get dressed. You and I are going shopping."

"What?!" She asked.

"I said we are going out. Now get dressed." I replied.

"I can't!" She sounded panicked. "I have to study!

"Third person you stupid cunt." I said.

"UGH!" She was angry and frustrated "This ... girl has a study group meeting!"

I learned later that the "study group" was really a study date with a boy she had a crush on. Some Korean dude whose name I do not recall. I calmly turned to face her. "Jennifer, listen. I don't give a fuck about your study group. When I say that you and I are going out, then you and I are going out, and that's that. End of discussion."

She looked at me in horror.

"Relax." I said as I started packing up my work for the day. "The professor I work for is also the Dean ... and I found his access code to the University database. That means I can change all of the grades for any undergrad."

She blinked and looked at me, confused.

"That means," I continued "that as long as you are a good little girl and do as I say, your parents won't find out what you did, you will not be expelled, and you just might end up with a 4.0 GPA. "

She did not respond. But I knew what a perfect GPA meant to a girl with Korean parents. I knew she wanted this, and she wanted it bad.

I did, in fact, have the power to change undergraduate grades, but I had never used it before. If I had gone in and changed a bunch of grades, it might have aroused suspicions, so I saved it. I was going to use it for the ideal opportunity. I always imagined I would use this power to bribe one of the cheerleaders to have sex with me or something, but I never did.

In reality, I did not have to offer this to Jennifer at all. I already had enough on her, but I liked the idea of giving her something she really wanted in exchange for her obedience. It truly made her a whore. And it also assuaged any lingering guilt I may have had about forcing her to do things against her will.

"So, you don't need to study if you are going to get an 'A' in the class anyway." I said as I took the first camcorder out of the cabinet with the glass doors.

"Besides, " I continued, reaching for the second camcorder off of the shelf on the other side of the room. "I have everything from yesterday and today on video."

"WHAT!?!" she screamed.

"SShhhh ... That's right Jennifer. I have you stripping naked, getting spanked, getting finger fucked, wiggling your ass like a whore, walking around in slutty underwear, kneeling like a slave, offering to suck me off and then taking my load in your face." I said, all matter-of-factly.

She was obviously shocked and completely appalled.

"I have multiple camera angles, and pretty good audio." I said " I spent last night editing yesterday's adventure on my Mac. Of course I edited out anything that would incriminate me, and I blurred out my face. But your pretty face, your voice and your nudity is all there in crystal clear hi-def."

I could see her turning red.

"I have it all Jennifer." I said as I retrieved the third camcorder. "And ... I have your parent's home address."

I heard her gasp.

"So unless you want FedEx showing up on their doorstep with a DVD tomorrow, I suggest you shut the fuck up, and get dressed."

Suddenly, she lunged next to the bench, and vomited into a wastebasket.

Ugh. Okay I did not want to see that at all. That was just gross. However I knew it meant that I had her. She was completely trapped and there was nothing – NOTHING – she could do about it.

She got dressed and I made her clean out the wastebasket.

And then, together, we walked out to my car. Our evening had not even begun...