The Clara Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing you'd object to, I'm sure. Your penis is the first one Reid has ever seen. I want to use it as a prop, if you will. Is that okay with you?"

A prop? "Just to demonstrate?"

"That's right. Just lay back and trust me."

This was the same woman who'd groped my dick twice. She'd also told me to keep my hands off her niece, and I had. How far could this demonstration go, anyway? My prick was ahead of my head on that one. My erection returned.

Clara plucked my swimsuit away. "See? Mr. Marcus must be having lascivious thoughts. He is getting hard again. Naughty Mr. Marcus, but perfect for our purposes."

Reid scratched at her groin. Was her cunt tingling, or was it the material?

"What's wrong, dear?" Clara asked.

"Our suits were itchy," said Reid. "You should have used softer yarn."

"Is that right? I'm terribly sorry." With a flick, Clara untied one of Reid's bows. Her g-string bottom fell to the bench. Clara snatched it up. "I'll need to insert liners."

Reid's pussy was explicitly exposed, with her legs on either side of the bench.

"Reid told me you advised her slippery was good. Is that correct?"

I couldn't take my eyes off Reid's cunt, just a couple of feet away. It looked damp.

"Why don't you check if Reid is slippery?" Clara asked.

I started to reach forward but stopped in mid-gesture. "You told me to keep my hands off. Right?"

Clara stroked her chin. Reid's hand returned to my dick.

"Yes, that's correct. Reid, why don't you use Mr. Marcus's penis to see if you're slippery."

Reid froze in mid stroke. "Huh?"

"Straddle his hips and rub his erection along your vaginal opening, to determine if you're slippery."

This was some demonstration. Did Clara intend for me to demonstrate penetration? Reid's hand was unsteady as she positioned herself above me. She had to crouch a bit for our genitals to make contact. But what contact it was!

"That's right, slide his penis back and forth. Does it feel slippery?"

"Oh yes! But how do I know if it's from his leaking, or from me?"

"Hang on for a moment." Clara scooted over to a nearby chair and grabbed a towel. With a swipe, she dried my prick. "There. Try again."

I could tell immediately it was Reid's secretions that were lubricating her pussy.

"I must be leaking!" Reid's front to back motions concentrated at the front. "Why does one spot feel better?"

"That's your clitoris. It's like a very small penis, and extremely sensitive. Mr. Marcus, would you do the honors.

"But you said no -"

Clara cut me off. "Use your tongue. That would be gentler than your fingers anyway."

Reid laid back. I sat up and bent towards her pussy. It reeked of sex. God, she was juicy. My tongue confirmed her excretions. The tip of my tongue slid up her crease, finding her sex nubbin between the folds of skin. I lapped at her pussy with the flat of my tongue, and flicked her clit with the tip. Reid's hips lurched up to my face in response. She gurgled and sighed.

Clara stood tall, almost proud. "There. See, Reid? Very sensitive indeed."

Reid sat up and pushed me back. Her hand grabbed my dick and thrust it against her cunt. Although she was pretending merely to slide my dick along the outside, the head split her cunt lips. I wasn't technically in her, but my dick was massaging the opening. With any extra pressure, I'd pop past.

Coach Clara kept an eagle eye peeled. "Keep stroking, Reid. You're not ready for penetration."

Thank God Clara had some limits to this demonstration. It wouldn't take much more titillation and I'd be cuming. "Do you want Reid to see a man ejaculate?"

"Why, Mr. Marcus? Are you close?"

"It's not going to take much more, I'll tell you that."

"All right then. Reid, follow my directions very carefully. When a man is stimulated, he climaxes by ejaculating sperm from his penis. You've done a superb job of getting Mr. Marcus aroused and maintaining sexual stimulation. A woman also has the opportunity to climax. How are you feeling?"

"I could use some more, you know, excitement."

"Very well. Mr. Marcus, Perhaps Reid's breasts could use some attention.

Her nipples were pointy, waiting to be sucked. So I sucked them, one at a time.

"Better?" Clara asked.

"Uhhh-huhhhhh." Reid moaned.

Then I felt the pop. The tip of my dick was past her cunt lips. It was minimal, but penetration nonetheless.

Reid was no longer rubbing me along her slit. She was pumping me, up and back, just inside her pussy. Only the head was penetrating. She was tight. The pressure was amazing. Blood rushed to keep my dick firm against her resisting flesh. Should I rat Reid out? Clara could see for herself, if she looked.

"Reid, you're not rubbing, you're humping." She slapped Reid's ass. "You're not ready."

"But Auntie, it feels so good."

The second slap was even sharper. Reid rose up and my penis broke free.

"Perhaps you should help hold Reid up. Place your hands around and under her thighs." I did as she commanded, the tips of my fingers inches away from her pussy, just below her ass cheeks.

"I know!" Clara shouted. "You two haven't kissed. Show her how a man kisses a woman he loves."

Reid leaned forward and tilted her head to the side. Our lips met, soft and gentle. I wanted to inhale her. Her leg strength was failing, and in my position, I had little leverage. Slowly, she was sinking, my prick poised at her cunt. And the rubbing against her and the kissing had my dick throbbing for release. I wanted to cum real bad. If she didn't move soon, I'd thrust my hips up and fill her up.

"Reid, did it feel good to have Mr. Marcus's penis inside?"

"Oh yes!" Reid whimpered. "Soo good. Can I have it again?"

"Just the tip, like before."

I wasn't asked, but then again, would I have said no? Just by her squatting, I reentered Reid's moist crevasse.

Reid shook, trying to maintain her precarious position. "Can I take more? Oh please, you're both teasing me."

And me. I wanted to fuck, too. We both did. Mean Clara, controlling us, manipulating us. How about a fucking demonstration?

"Bounce up and down, but just on the tip," said Clara.

The most sensitive part of my dick is just below the head, on the bottom side. And it was getting a torturing workout, wiggling past Reid's tight hole. Not as tight as before, but extremely stimulating. Without doing anything else, more than sufficient for me to blow a load.

"Maybe I should show Reid an ejaculation," I said. I figured spunking on her chest, between her breast mounds, would be effective.

"Not yet. Are you getting hotter?" Clara asked Reid.

"Oh yes. It feels so good. We're fucking, aren't we? Please, tell me we're fucking."

"This is an advanced form of foreplay, not true fucking."

Bullshit! I was penetrating Reid's tight pussy. Yes, maybe only an inch or two, but I was in just the same.

"Can I have more, so that I'm fucking?" Reid asked.

"How are you coming, Mr. Marcus? Almost ready?"

I nodded, gritting my teeth and holding my breath. I expected that after just a couple more strokes, by Reid or myself, she'd have a stream of cum across her torso.

"Let me know when you're about to burst, and we'll take the next step. Reid, remember what we agreed?"

Reid was moaning. I pushed her hand away as my hips bucked. I wanted fucking, even if it was only two inches deep. I couldn't hold back. "I'm ready!" I shouted.

"Do it, Reid" said Clara. "Now!"

Reid took a deep breath and sat down hard. My prick ripped into her pussy, the full eight inches. The shock dazed me, but not my reproductive system. The tight flesh caressing my dick provided the last bit of resistance I needed. Sperm erupted inside her pussy.

"Now ride him. Ride him until you reach orgasm," Clara cried.

Reid leaned against me, her head on my shoulder. She gripped my arms, bouncing her hips against me. Although I'd ejaculated, the velvety friction of her pussy was maintaining my erection. God, she was fucking me, like an animal, long hard thrusts. So I joined in, matching her timing, lifting my hips off the unforgiving concrete on her downward pulse.

Reid began to moan, grunting like an animal. "Yes, yes, yes, oh yes, harder, deeper, gimme, fuck, gimme, gimme."

My cum acted as lubricant, keeping our organs sliding. Reid stopped humping and ground her cunt against my pubis, the top edge of my dick against her clit.

Reid shrieked, once, twice, three times, then fell limp against me. I held her in an embrace. We were both spent. The demo was over.

"And that, my dear, is sex. Hot, lusty, and successful for both parties." Clara turned to me. "Thank you, Mr. Marcus, for a marvelous demonstration."

"You're welcome. I think."

Clara helped Reid get up from my groin. Her genitals were puffy and red, well exercised. My erection was gone, my dick deflated and sticky.

"Would you like to stay and watch Reid's swimming lesson?" Clara asked.

"No thanks," I replied. "I'm going to use the power room and get dressed."

"As you wish. Reid will be here the remainder of the week."

Reid smiled and licked her lips. I waved, to be polite. A repeat performance under Clara's supervision was out of the question. If I was going to have sex, it was going to be under my terms, not those of a horny old lady.

I padded into the house, naked. My clothes were still in the pile I'd left. When I exited the powder room, dressed, Clara was waiting for me. "You deserve an explanation."

Damn right! A demonstration of foreplay that was spun into hardcore fucking! I stood silent, arms folded on my chest. "Go on."

"I was lucky enough to have a good husband, Elmer, may he rest in peace. He was built like you, long and hard, almost exactly. Surely I have needs, but I'm too old to be catting around for male company, if you know what I mean."

I nodded.

Clara continued, "I believe it's important for a young woman to learn the pleasures of sex, and her responsibilities as well. So when my relatives, like my sister, have problems with their children that way, they turn them over to me. Elmer used to assist, bless his heart."

Oh yes, Blessed Elmer of The Big Dick, fucking his nieces for educational value. Like I'm buying that.

"After he passed, my lessons became completely theoretical. I'd use pictures and such, assisted by Mr. Stiffy. I had a blow-up male doll once, but one of my heavier nieces came down too hard and it exploded."

I thanked my lucky stars Reid wasn't that niece.

"I believe that fate has brought us together. For a special purpose."

"Your partner in sex ed?" I asked.

Clara nodded vigorously, and then took my right hand in both of hers. "You are truly blessed with perfect physiology. I can direct your gift to those who need it."

Yeah, right between the legs of her female family members. I wondered how large Clara's family was, but decided not to ask. "I'll consider it, on a case-by-case basis."

Clara smiled like a Cheshire Cat. She reached down and gave my dick a squeeze, her version of a handshake to seal our agreement? I'd made a deal with a horny devil.

(to be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at my email address.

Copyright (c) 2007, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12