The Classroom

Story Info
She was late for class.
1.5k words
3.89
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked in class, late, and quickly found her seat. When she finally looked up, he was staring at her and she wondered if he could tell what was on her mind. She tried calming herself down by telling herself that he could not read her mind, yet every time he looked at her, she felt his eyes probing deep into her heart and undressed her with his hidden passion. What was worse was that she almost wanted it, welcomed the feeling.

She kept her mouth shut all class, in fear of saying what was truly on her mind and not on the topic on hand. She was so relieved when class was finally over - it was her chance to escape and go somewhere private with her thoughts, but when she had a foot out the door, she thought she heard her name being called and paused. At first she thought she imagined it, but when she heard it a second time, she slowly turned around. She looked around and noticed that everyone had left the room, everyone except him - the person occupying her thoughts every minute of every day. Automatically she turned red and dropped her head down to not look at him, but when nothing was said, she slowly raised her head her head to find him looking questionably, almost sympathetic, at her. She went to say something, anything, but he held up a hand to silence her and motioned her to stand where she was.

He moved towards the door and for a fleeting moment, she thought he was going to leave her standing there embarrassed. She sighed with relief when he just went to close the doors and turn off the lights.

Once the room was immersed in blackness, she stood still, waiting to see what was going to happen next. She slightly chuckled, thinking that she imagined and wished this very moment, yet it felt so surreal to be actually experiencing it. She tried to hear him, but all she got was a quietness. Suddenly she felt a presence behind her and when she went to turn around, arms came around her and pulled her against a hard chest. One hand came up and tilted her head to one side, the other hand splayed against her midriff to keep her against him. She felt his hand lightly touch her temple then caress down the side of her face, followed the column of her neck and stopped at her collarbone.

She then felt a brief whisper of his breath against her neck and jumped slightly when she felt his lips in the follow of her collarbone. She relaxed more against him and felt his one hand start moving slowly against her abdomen, soothingly. His lips started moving along her collarbone. She relaxed more again him and felt his one hand start moving along her collarbone, easing her tank top strap down her shoulder to clear the way for his feathery kisses. When he had the one strap halfway down her arm, he moved her head to tilt the other way, and performed the same task. When he was finished, she breathed deeply and rested her head on his shoulder.

His hands then moved to cup her breasts and he marveled at the sat within his hands. He slowly massaged them, pinching the tips softly then rubbed them. When he felt that her nipples were growing harder, he spun her around and tilted her head back, grasped her hair with his hands and brought his lips down to meet her partially opened, welcoming ones. At first his kiss was gentle, soft, unhurried; when she parted her lips a little more, she felt his tongue on hers as well as his hands gripping her more tightly. His kisses then became more rough, raspy and hurried. He kissed her with such passion that she was becoming faint and had to pull back from the kiss. Right when she pulled back, they heard a noise from outside the door and panic showed in their faces.

She quickly looked around for an escape, but she found herself being pulled with him to the sound booth that was in the room. When they got into the room, they both stood apart from each other, panting slightly and not looking away from each other. She didn't even notice when the noise had left as she was caught up in the moment that involved just the two of them. He took a tentative step towards her, wondering if she was too scared to continue.

When she didn't move, he took another step towards her and ever so slowly he came near her until he was standing mere inches from her. She slowly raised her hands to his face, cupping it gently and caressed his cheeks with her thumbs. She leaned in and gently kissed him upon his lips. It seemed like that kiss unleashed the passion within him as he pushed her up again the wall, lifted both of her hands above her head and held them there with one of his hands, and placed his knee between her legs to separate them.

With his other hand, he pulled the top of her shirt down to expose a creamy swell of her breast. Once he saw this, he pulled the shirt down lower and was able to lift one globe out of her lacy red bra. He just stared at the breast, almost wondering what to do with it. She held her breath, waiting to see what would happen, and right when she closed her eyes, she felt him blow gently on her breast and then he quickly put the tip into his mouth, sucking slowly and circling his tongue around and around.

He was gently nipping, biting and caressing her, loving the small pants that were coming form her. His knee rose higher, spreading her legs further apart, lifting her higher against the wall. With his mouth giving her sweet torture to her breasts, he took one hand and ran his palm down the side of her body to rest on the button of her jeans. At the same time he nipped her breast, she moaned and he undid the button and undid the zipper on her jeans.

She quickly looked down to see him loosen her jeans and slip a hand down her pants and rest on her underwear. She gave a deep sigh and her eyes opened wider when she felt his hand slowly snake into her panties. At first he played with her hair, gently teasing and taunting her. It was finally when she tried to lift herself higher to make him move closer to her did he finally give her what she wanted.

He leaned in for a kiss and when she felt his lips on hers, she felt a single digit enter her tight passage. She moaned into his mouth and he cautiously moved his finger in an out of her, adding two fingers when she was wet enough. She started moving her body with the motion of his fingers. He leaned away from her and gave her a questioning look, and when she raised an eyebrow back in question, she finally understood what he meant when he eased a third finger inside of her.

She felt like she was going to crumble right to the floor and when he released his hold on her hands, she was going to wrap them around his head, but he gave her a look that made her keep them where they were. He slowly lowered his body until he was kneeling in front of her, taking her jeans off one moan after another. When her pants were off and she felt like she was going to burst into may different pieces, she finally got to when she felt his tongue slowly creep into her.

From that moment, she was lost - floating above the clouds, trying to grasp onto anything that was around her, but his tongue kept lifting her higher and higher until she exploded like rays of sunshine. She gave a sigh of contentment, followed by a shriek of pleasure when she felt him finally enter her with a hard, fast thrust. Instantly she was driven up to the cloud, feeling him enter her repeatedly, faster and harder with each thrust, banging her up against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist trying to draw him in closer, her hands gripping his hair and when she leaned in for a kiss, he pushed her higher and deeper within and caught her scream in his mouth.

He pushed harder against her and when he felt her muscles clench and grip him tightly, he matched his groan to hers and they both then drifted back down to earth together. He slowly with drew from her and wrapped her up in his arms - giving her the biggest, warmest hug ever and then started to lightly play with her fingers.