The Cleaner

Story Info
She finds interesting way of increasing her earnings.
5.7k words
4.46
53.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers

The Cleaner,

Hello, my name's Laura and I want to relate to you an interesting story about what happened after being let down by my hubby. I accepted one of my employer's offers to become a nude cleaner, and this is how it changed my life.

It was strange how it happened, how over one little incident my whole life could change.

I can still remember every detail of what happened that evening. I was working for a friend of mine at a part time job as an office cleaner. I was unable to work at a full time job because I have an ailing mother to look after. I did not mind cleaning. The crew I worked with was a fun crowd and we had some laughs together.

The friend I worked for did contract cleaning, and that particular day we had done a special rush job cleaning up some new apartments. The builder who had employed us had been so pleased with our work that he had presented us with several bottles of wine to share among the crew. Kathy, who was my next door neighbour and co-worker, suggested as we drove home that it might be nice to stop off at my place and open a bottle, a suggestion I readily agreed with.

Thankfully, Joe, my hubby, was not in when we arrived home and between us we soon downed the first bottle. We were half way down the second bottle when he returned. Of course, by this time I was feeling a little frisky and Kathy took the hint and left us to it. I could see from the outset that Joe was in a bad mood. He had been to the match with his mates and his team had lost, but I thought I could get him out of it.

It had been a week or so since we last had sex and with all the wine I had consumed, I was feeling really in the mood. It was just my luck that Joe wasn't. I had made the first move by getting into bed naked, something I usually did when I was feeling that way. It was easier than struggling out of a nightdress later.

I knew it was going to be hard work when I snuggled up to him and I felt him ease away. Not to be outdone, I slid my hand down his body and took his limp cock in my hand. I began to squeeze it gently. He made no move to stop me this time and I was soon beginning to feel a little excited as it began to stiffen up. Soon it was hard enough for me to run my fingers up and down the length of it.

Joe was lying on his back making no move to respond to my advances. I began kissing his ear, thrusting my tongue inside, something he usually liked me to do, but still no real response. I moved myself up over his body, my legs astride him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my aching pussy. I reached down and tried to work him into me, but as I did so, to my disappointment, I felt him begin to soften. He pushed me off. "I'm sorry, hun," he said, "I'm just too knackered." He turned on his side away from me. I just lay there feeling even more frustrated than when we started. I tried to give myself some satisfaction with my fingers, but it was just not the same as feeling a good hard cock inside me. In the end, I fell into a fitful sleep.

The following day I was up well before Joe. I was not in the mood to speak to him, so I left with him in bed snoring. I had a private cleaning job that morning; one that Kathy had passed on to me a few months previously. We both did a few extra jobs to supplement our earnings. Today it was cleaning the apartment of a guy called Andy. I don't know what he did for a living but it must have been something very well paid. He had a smart riverside apartment and he paid out top wages for his cleaning.

I was surprised when I let myself in to the apartment to find him still at home. He was usually out by this time. I asked him if he wanted me to call back later but he said that there was no point. He was just waiting for a phone call and I might as well get on with the job as I was here. I had only met him a couple of times before, once when he interviewed me for the job and another one morning when I caught him just leaving. Andy was an attractive guy in his mid to late thirties, and although he was a little out of my class, I rather fancied him. We chatted amicably as I went about my work. I had cleaned the bathroom and was just about finished in the bedroom when he popped his head around the door. "Fancy a coffee, Laura? I'm just about to make one for myself."

I looked across at the clock. "Yes, please," I said, "that would be nice. I usually brew up around this time."

I completed my work in the bedroom and went through to the kitchen. Andy had made the coffee, complete with a nice plate of biscuits. We perched ourselves on a couple of high stools and as we drank the coffee, he asked me how I liked my job cleaning. I shrugged. "It's not that well paid, but I don't mind as it fits in with my life at the moment." I went on to explain to him about the problems with my mother.

I found him an easy guy to talk to and before long I was telling him about my life and even about my problems with Joe. He sympathised. "You are an attractive young woman," he said. "You should be doing better for yourself."

I agreed. "It's not so easy to find jobs that will fit in. I have to be available if my mother calls me. Not every employer would understand that."

He nodded and agreed. "In that case, you have to make your job work for you." I looked at him, puzzled, not sure what he meant.

"How much do you get paid?" he asked.

"About £7.50 per hour on contract work and a bit higher than that on private jobs like yours," I replied.

He thought for a moment. "What would you say to £30 or even £50 an hour?" he asked.

I looked at him, slightly bemused. "For cleaning?" He nodded. "What do I have to do the earn that sort of money, or shouldn't I ask that question?" I said with a slight smile.

Andy grinned. "Just take your clothes off," he said.

I looked at him. "I'm not sure I understand you," I said.

"It's quite simple. You do the cleaning in the nude."

I felt myself redden. "You're kidding, aren't you?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm serious. It's become the latest craze. Here, look at this." He reached for a magazine that was laying on the kitchen side. He flicked through it and passed it over too me. I looked at the pictures in front of me. They showed an attractive woman, totally naked, pushing a carpet cleaner while a grinning man sat in an armchair watching her. In other graphic pictures, she was doing other cleaning jobs like using a feather duster or washing pots, and in one most revealing picture, she was bending over polishing the floor. The article that accompanied the pictures went on to explain about the new craze, and how the generally low paid cleaner was moving up into a higher pay bracket if she were willing to display her assets.

It would be wrong to say that I wasn't feeling a little excited by the idea, especially after being turned down by Joe last night. I was dearly in need of something to boost my confidence, but to actually strip naked to do the cleaning was something I had never considered. Andy looked at me. "Well, what do you think? Could you do it?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure," I said a little hesitantly.

"I could find you plenty of work. I have lots of friends who would pay well for such a service."

I picked up my coffee mug, my hands shaking.

My mind was in conflict. What about Joe, I thought? Then I discarded that thought because after last night, it was not up to him. Andy had said he could get me more work. My god, at even £30 per hour, I only needed one job a day to more than treble what I was earning at the moment. But could I do it? Yes, of course I could. What harm would there be in stripping off for a guy, especially when he was paying you good money for it?

I looked across at Andy. "You say you could find me more jobs?" I asked.

He nodded. "Sure, if you are willing." '

I couldn't believe I was saying it when I blurted out, "Okay, I'll give it a go."

"Fine," he said. "When do you want to start?"

I shrugged. "Whenever," I said.

He looked at me and grinned. "There's no time like the present." I stared at him and realised that he meant it. He pulled out his wallet. "How much do you usually earn?" he asked.

"Its three hours at £10, £30 in total," I said.

"Well, you've done one hour and that's two left. I make that £70 for today." He pulled the notes from his wallet and placed them on the breakfast bar. I looked at them. He had kept his part of the bargain. Now it was up to me to keep mine.

He saw me hesitate for a moment, not knowing what to do. "You may use the bedroom if you wish," he said.

I slid off the stool and made my way towards the bedroom. Once inside, I closed the door and began undressing. I was down to my bra and panties before I noticed myself in the mirror. "My god," I thought to myself, "what are you doing stripping like this and displaying yourself naked before an almost total stranger?"

By the time my bra and panties were off, I was trembling. I was at that moment not sure what with. Was it fear or was it the anticipation of Andy seeing me naked? With my discarded clothes laying in a heap on the bed, I fluffed up my hair and hesitantly made my way to the door. I gripped the handle, feeling my heart thumping as I pulled open the door and walked out.

Andy still sat at the breakfast bar. He looked me up and down and nodded his approval. I could not believe how exciting it actually felt to be standing there naked. "You look sensational," he said. "I can not believe what beauty you were hiding under that shapeless overall." I smiled. "Now that I have seen you like this, I know I can get you more work."

Just then the phone rang, and Andy picked it up and answered it. Then he placed his hand over the mouthpiece. "Just get on with your work, Laura. Don't mind me," he said. Then he went back to his phone call.

That first time it was a strange feeling to be doing my housework with no clothes on. I could feel Andy watching me and it began to excite me.

I was already beginning to feel the tell tale signs of my arousal. My nipples were hard and prominent and a warm sensation was building up between my thighs. Andy was now seated on the sofa. He was still on the phone and had been for the last forty-five minutes. I had finished the lounge and put the washing in the washer. The only job left was the windows.

Cleaning the windows naked was something I had not considered. The back ones were okay. They looked out over a private garden and most of the tenants who lived in the block were probably out at work, but the front windows were a different problem. They were large and looked out over the river. There was a walkway by the river, and on a nice day like today, it was crowded with people. Any one of them might at any moment look up in my direction.

I heard Andy replace the receiver. "Is there a problem, Laura?" he asked.

I looked around. "It's just the front windows. Somebody might see me like this," I said, looking down at my naked body.

"I'm sure they won't mind," he said with a grin. "Anyway, you're too far away to be recognised." I stepped up to the windows and began cleaning them. I had never felt so exposed. Suddenly, I sensed Andy behind me. "It excites you exposing yourself like this, doesn't it Laura?" he said. I felt myself blushing slightly as I nodded.

Then suddenly his hands were on my hips. I shivered. He pressed me up against the warm glass. I was sure people were watching. It gave me an incredible feeling. Then his hands moved down and cupped my bottom. I groaned. He leaned against me and I could feel his hard body pressing against mine. "You have a wonderful body, Laura," he whispered in my ear. I groaned again. I knew at that moment that this guy was going to fuck me, and there was no way that I was going to resist. After Joe's refusal to administer to my needs last night, I was almost ready for anything, and after spending the last hour or so naked in front of this attractive guy, there was no way that I was not going to allow him the use of my body.

As his hands came around and cupped my breasts, I could feel the hardness of his erection pressing against my bottom. He gently massaged my breasts, rolling my hard nipples between his fingers, and I pressed myself against him. Although I was still pressed up against the window, I no longer cared who was watching. All I wanted was to feel this man inside me, to experience the thrill as he drove into me, as he filled me with his hardness.

I sighed in frustration as one hand left my breast, but I was more than a little excited as I felt him working on his belt. I sensed his trousers drop. Then he must have eased down his shorts as I could now feel the sensation of his naked flesh pressing against mine. The incredible hardness of his cock thrust its way between my thighs, rubbing against the lips of my pussy. I knew he would not have a problem entering me as I could already feel the warm sensation as my juices beginning to flow.

I spread my legs apart and eased myself back towards him, bending slightly to allow him access. Then the head of his wonderful cock was opening me up, working its way into my welcoming body. He gripped my thighs tightly as he thrust into me. I let out a slow gurgling scream, almost having an orgasm on the spot. What with the frustration from last night and the excitement of spending an hour or so naked in front of Andy, I was well aroused.

As that wonderful cock filled my love tunnel, I gripped him tightly, wanting to feel every moment of pleasure. I was leaning with my hands resting against the large glass window, pushing my body against him, eager to meet every thrust. Outside, I could see boats on the river and people strolling along the walkway. Now I no longer cared if people could see me. It only added to the excitement.

I felt his slow purposeful strokes begin to quicken as he approached his climax. His thrusts became more urgent and his breathing became ragged. "Please, Andy, make me cum," I begged him.

"Soon, darling, soon," he gasped. I dropped one arm and began squeezing my breasts that were swinging with the energy of his thrusting body. I pulled on my already extended nipples. "Now, Andy, please cum in me. Fill me with your spunk." That was the trigger. With a cry and a final lunge, I felt the incredible sensation as we climaxed together, and the wonderful warm feeling as his juices flooded into me.

He rested there for a moment, regaining some composure. I felt his cock begin to soften and then he was slipping out and I felt the juices overflow and begin to run down my thighs. I turned and looked at him. "That was so fucking incredible," I said. I stood up, wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him to me. Our lips met in a long passionate tongue-twisting kiss as I ground my naked body up against him.

At last we eased apart. He smiled at me. "That was wonderful, Laura," he said. "You certainly enjoy your sex."

I grinned. "Well, after displaying myself to you all morning, I was ready for it."

"I think we ought to get cleaned up. I seem to have made rather a mess of you."

I looked down at the juices still seeping from my pussy and running in long sticky trails down my legs, and grinned. "You certainly filled me to overflowing," I said with a laugh.

We made our way through to the bathroom and I slipped into the large shower and watched as Andy stripped off the rest of his clothes before joining me. We slowly soaped down each other's bodies, exploring every secret place. I felt his cock begin to come to life again, nudging against my leg. I looked down and took him in my hand, squeezing him. "I think he's ready for more," I said with a slight smile.

I slid down onto my knees in front of him. That wonderful cock was standing rigid inches from my face. As the warm water continued to splash down over us, I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around that monster, drawing him deep into my throat. Above me, I heard him gasp, and he gripped my head, pushing me tight up against his body, his cock buried deep in my throat. With my tongue and lips, I began to work on him. He tasted wonderful. I fondled his balls, caressing them, and then he came, depositing another surge of cum into my throat. I gulped it down greedily, enjoying every last drop.

We stayed in the shower wrapped in each other's arms as the water soothed our passions. At last, reluctantly, we stepped out and dried each other with the large fluffy white towels. Andy left me to finish off while he went back to the bedroom to dress. He had left the bedroom when I walked in, but I could smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee coming from the kitchen. I wrapped a towel around my body and rubbed another through my hair, then made my way to the kitchen. Andy smiled as I approached and held out a mug of steaming coffee. I thanked him and wrapped my hands around the mug.

Andy looked at me. "That was a very satisfying experience," he said.

I smiled. "It was totally satisfying," I said. "I really needed that."

He grinned. "Can I expect that as a regular part of the service?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I am sure we can come to some arrangement," I replied.

We drank our coffee in silence. I could tell he was thinking. "You know what I said earlier about getting you more jobs?" I looked at him questioningly. "Well, I am wondering if you might be interested in taking things a little bit further."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," he said slowly, "you are a great fuck, and you seem to know your way around. I was wondering if you might be interested in offering an extended service?"

I looked at him a little shocked. "You mean not only do the cleaning naked, but go all the way, let them have my body?"

He nodded. "You could make a fortune."

The idea was certainly appealing. The thought of making a lot more money from doing something I enjoyed appealed very much to me.

But how could I square things with Joe? I thought about it for a few moments, and then I thought, what the hell, I would deal with that when it arose. When I said that I was willing to give it a try, Andy grinned. "You need to go for it when you can. I could easily promote you as a naked cleaner, but with what you have to offer......" He stopped and walked over towards me. His hands went to the top of the towel that was covering my body. With a gentle tug, it fell away. He looked at my naked body. "I know guys who will be very willing to pay good money for some of this."

His hands moved up and cupped my breasts, tugging gently on my already extended nipples. I felt the excitement begin to rise. I knew I was going to be fucked again. God, this man had some stamina. "Let's make ourselves more comfortable this time," he said, taking my hand and leading me back to the bedroom. I was shaking with renewed excitement as I climbed up onto the bed and watched as he quickly stripped before joining me. I was amazed to see that he was already erect again. My god, I thought to myself as I looked expectantly at his large cock. It usually took Joe three days to recover from one of our infrequent sessions.

Andy knelt on the bed looking down at my body as I lay there with my knees slightly raised. He eased my legs apart exposing my pussy. I could feel it was already moist. He leaned forward and kissed my knees. Then he worked up the inside of my thighs, his tongue leaving wet trails on my skin. My hands gripped the bedclothes tightly. I knew where he was heading. I cried out as his lips lightly brushed my pussy. His tongue ran up the length of my cleft, opening it slightly. I groaned. Oral sex was something I really enjoyed, but Joe had never seemed keen.

Andy's tongue opened me up and delved deep into my wet passage. I pressed my body up against him, wanting to feel him deep within me. I screamed as he began to stimulate my already engorged clit, rolling it around his tongue, nipping it gently with his teeth. The sensation was incredible. I felt the stimulation building up in my body. I tried to hold back as I wanted it to go on and on, but there was no way I could resist because I wanted so badly to cum.

aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers
12