The Cleaning Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ping took her dress and folded it carefully. Then she picked up her panties and walked to the living area to put in a safe place while she worked.

Nicholas looked at Minh and her at him. She then went to join her sister.

After a few minutes, Nicholas followed the girls to the living room and was greeted by the sight of Minh mopping and Ping scrubbing the baseboards. Ping was turned away from him as she cleaned and, with her bum in the air, it took all his resistance not to rush up behind her and sink his cock into her tiny slit. It was showing clearly as she bent to her work and Nicholas couldn't help but stare, as it seemed to open up like some flower in bloom. Ping looked back over her shoulder at him and grinned.

He sat on the couch and watched her with growing arousal. The girls exchanged words in Chinese a few times but their brief discussions seemed to have more to do with work than with how their employer was openly ogling them.

After the mopping was finished, Minh took the mop and bucket to the kitchen. She returned a few seconds later and said something to Ping. Ping looked up and nodded, then went back to her work.

Minh went to the couch and dropped to her knees in front of Nicholas. Without a word, she bent forward and took his cock in her mouth. She placed one tiny hand on his shaft, stroking it back and forth a couple of inches. The head she completely engulfed, slurping and licking at it as she sucked.

Nicholas took her head in his hands and twined his fingers in her hair. She mumbled in appreciation around his cock and continued to suck. Nicholas glanced at Ping but she was concentrating on her work.

He looked toward Minh again and groaned loudly. He leaned back into the couch and sighed as he stared at the ceiling. Minh rose up a little and placed just the head between her lips. She wrapped both hands around the shaft and began stroking up and down rapidly. Nicholas groaned again and then gasped. He could feel he was close and he made a sound that was almost a grunt and almost a gasp.

Ping turned then and watched intently as Minh took his cum into her mouth. She continued to stroke his shaft and opened her mouth and cheeks wide to take it all in.

Ping stood and walked to the couch and then fell to her knees beside Minh. She asked her a question and Minh turned to her with her mouth full of Nicholas' semen.

Ping leaned toward her and placed her lips against Minh's. Minh opened her mouth slightly and Nicholas watched in amazement as Ping slipped her tiny tongue past Minh's lips and then retreat with a light coating of sperm.

She took it into her mouth and ran her tongue over her lips a couple of times and then spoke again. Minh nodded and then Ping leaned forward and kissed her sister again, this time allowing her tongue to snake completely into her mouth. Minh opened her mouth wider and then Nicholas saw a small stream of cum drool down Minh's chin.

Ping drew back and savored the flavor of Nicholas' sperm with a smile. She spoke to Minh again who giggled and swallowed what was in her mouth.

Ping swallowed what she had and then turned to Nicholas.

"I have not tasted a man's sperm before," she said with a grin. "I thought it would not be nice. I am surprised!"

The girls exchanged a look and then laughed together. Then they stood up and returned to cleaning.

Nicholas watched somewhat bemused as they went back to their work without, it seemed, a thought about what had just happened.

Minh disappeared toward the bathroom and Ping went back to scrubbing the baseboards.

Nicholas watched Ping intently. With her bent over the way she was, he found he just couldn't resist doing something. He got off the couch and went to his knees behind her. She looked back at him with a questioning expression and then he bent forward and put his lips against her pussy.

He kissed the lips softly, just barely allowing his tongue to penetrate her opening. Then he lapped upward with his tongue from her clitoris all the way to her perineum.

Ping stopped scrubbing the minute he knelt behind her. When he pressed his lips against her, she pushed back gently with a soft sigh. When he licked the entire length of her mound she sighed again and pushed her bum backward into his face with her arms crossed on the floor in front of her and her head leaning on them.

Nicholas hadn't tasted a pussy this sweet in a long time. Her little slit was so small his tongue seemed to push the lips apart every time he slipped it inside. He licked her so thoroughly her entire groin area was soaked; whether it was from his saliva or from her pussy juices, it was hard to say.

She started to sway forward and back. She muttered in Chinese, at least he thought it was Chinese. Whatever it was, he couldn't understand a word. It may well have been gibberish; he didn't care.

He slipped his tongue into her as far as it would go and she moaned quietly. He moved his tongue in all directions inside her and hummed deeply against her.

He pulled away for a moment and lay on his back. He slid himself under her and gripped her hips. Then he guided her pussy to his mouth and had her straddle his face. He licked and tongued at her, enjoying the little sounds she made as he mouthed her vagina. Before too long her juices were all over his face and he inhaled her scent eagerly.

She tensed and her thighs gripped him on either side of his head. She ground herself into him and he heard her moan again, just as softly as she had done before.

When her thighs released their grip on him, she crawled off of him and looked down at him with a look of awe on her face.

"Mr. Nicholas!" she said with a gasp. "I am surprised! My sister and I are here to serve you. I did not expect you to do that!"

"That's okay," he said, still laying on his back and looking up at her with a grin. "I saw you from back there and couldn't help myself."

Ping smiled. The blush in her chest had increased and the red color had spread from below her perky tits to the top of her head.

"I will try very hard to make you happy with our cleaning today!" she said and then returned to her scrubbing.

Nicholas got up and lay on the couch facing the window so he could continue to watch Ping as she worked.

Over his head, he saw Minh enter the room. She looked down at him and then over at Ping and looked a little upset.

Nicholas reached for her and she allowed him to take her hand. He gently tugged on her arm and then pulled her down onto the couch with him. He pulled and manipulated her until she was lying with her legs straddling his head and face down with his cock waving in front of her.

He buried his tongue into her tiny pussy and began lapping at her with gusto. She gasped and tensed as he tongued and licked her but soon enough she started to swivel her hips slightly in time with him. He licked at her and marveled at how sweet she tasted too. He guessed the sisters cleaned themselves with the same efficiency as they cleaned his apartment.

Minh was soon gasping and sighing as Nicholas tongued her and before too long had taken his cock into her mouth and was sucking it as enthusiastically as he was licking her. The two of them concentrated on pleasing the other and their hips were moving together.

Nicholas felt his balls begin to tense and he drove his tongue into her. He wanted her to cum. She had already made him cum so many times he wanted to repay her in kind.

Her legs wrapped around his ears and blocked his hearing. He smiled and redoubled his efforts and was rewarded before too long. She clenched her thighs a little tighter and her pussy was grinding against his face. He couldn't hear her, but he could feel her breath gasping into his pubic hair as she sucked him.

Suddenly Nicholas knew it was too late. He felt himself go beyond the point of no return and then the semen was boiling out of his cock. She locked her lips around his cock and sucked harder, drawing all of his seed into her mouth. When he felt he just couldn't move his tongue anymore, she locked her thighs onto his head and he thought he heard her grunt around his cock.

His face flooded with her juices and her clitoris grew in front of his eyes as he plunged deeply between her lips.

After a long time with her mouth wrapped around his cock and his tongue deep inside her pussy, she finally released her death-grip on his head and then she was rolling off the couch and toward the floor.

They were both gasping for breath and Ping was standing over them with a look somewhere between concern and amazement.

"You are okay Mr. Nicholas?" she asked.

He nodded breathlessly and then she asked Minh a question in Chinese. Minh's breathing was just as ragged as Nicholas' but she smiled as she answered.

"My sister say she is surprised too," Ping said with a slight giggle. "She is grateful and she say she like very much cleaning for you."

Nicholas nodded between gasps for breath and smiled too.

"Tell Minh she is most welcome," he said. "Both of you are most welcome and I'm the luckiest guy alive!"

Ping smiled and sat on the floor beside her sister. She looked between her and Nicholas and laid a hand on Minh's tummy. Minh smiled up at her and Ping smiled back.

"We are both grateful to you Mr. Nicholas," Ping said. "We will like to clean for you a long time."

"That would be great," Nicholas said as his breath finally started to come back to him. "I look forward to many more cleaning sessions just like this one."

12